Job Responsibilities: . Arrange the stock on their proper location. . Check the items in the dispatching section before releasing for loading. . Verify the incoming deliveries from receiving area by checking the actual receipts. . Prepare the stock receipt voucher for the voucher for the items received from the suppliers. . Check and verify the goods returned by the customers before preparing the goods returned vouchers. . Daily update the stock movement in excel format and maintained the stock ledger and compare it in system. . Prepare purchase returned voucher for the goods returned to supplier and submitted to Accounts for posting in system. . Daily checking the in and out of the items on theexcel report. . Prepare the damaged items report and send to Accounts for approval before writing off the stocks. . Daily entry of inventory Debit notes/Credit notes upon cancelled invoice, wrong quantity entered, wrong item code, damaged items. . Other duties as assigned by the immediate superior.
. Arrange the stock on their proper location.
. Check the items in the dispatching section before releasing for loading.
. Verify the incoming deliveries from receiving area by checking the actual receipts.
. Prepare the stock receipt voucher for the voucher for the items received from the suppliers.
. Check and verify the goods returned by the customers before preparing the goods returned vouchers.
. Daily update the stock movement in excel format and maintained the stock ledger and compare it in system.
. Prepare purchase returned voucher for the goods returned to supplier and submitted to Accounts for posting in system.
. Daily checking the in and out of the items on theexcel report.
. Prepare the damaged items report and send to Accounts for approval before writing off the stocks.
. Daily entry of inventory Debit notes/Credit notes upon cancelled invoice, wrong quantity entered, wrong item code, damaged items.
. Other duties as assigned by the immediate superior.
- Logistic officer at hotpack llc
- Data Entry Encoder at Sharjah
- Invoicing Clerk at Job Responbilities
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- PROCUREMENT \LOGISTIC OFFICER at T.S Company
- at LOGISTI OFFICE
2 years at this Job
- BSc. - Logistics and Procurement Management
- O level
Counsel soldiers regarding weight management or physical fitness needs. Oversee the preparation of financial statements, and ensure data integrity in all financial reporting sustain missions through purchases of services and supplies. Develop physical training plans for soldiers focused on physical readiness and test improvement based on current exercise physiology knowledge. Coordinate with chain of command on soldier's physical training to ensure optimal health and fitness
- Reserves Quartermaster Logistic Officer at US Army
- Small Arms Repairer at North Carolina Army National Guard
- Student Athlete Trainer at WSSU
- Veteran's Healthcare Facility Volunteer Assistant at Aid
11 months at this Job
- B.S in Exercise Physiology - Exercise Physiology
Period of Service: 19th January 2007 to 20th February 2016
• Preparing Menu
• Approving of Ration item suppliers
• Checking pre-qualification of ration item contractors
• Demanding and issuing of all fresh and dry freeze ration materials
• Costing of menu with market price or contract
• Cost Controlling
• Documentation of all catering matters
• Catering supply
• Maintain and administration of cook houses
• Maintaining of kitchen equipment
• Emergency situation Handling
• Administration of cooking staff and helpers more than 200 peoples at once.
• Maintain documents of catering supply and work under computerized system
• Auditing of catering supply departments PURCHASING & PROCUREMENT
• Preparing of procurement guidelines for air force
• Checking pre-qualification of bidders
• Raising demand as per requirement of user unit
• Raising quotation
• Calling quotation
• Preparing data schedule for TEC
• Preparing Technical evaluations
• Preparing tender letters
• Pre paring of Purchase Orders and terms any required
• Making Contract
• Arranging agreement between vendors
• Collecting and clearing of approved items.
• Arranging of QA/QC for received materials
• Tender Quotations, Technical evaluation
• Bill preparing
• Payments (LC, Bank draft Etc.)
• Maintaining of documents & and further accounting
• Work under computerized system & manually
• Guide more than 100 peoples to achieve the required goals on time
• Auditing of all procurement activities STORE KEEPING
• Ration stores (Dry and perishable items, freeze ration items)
• Arranging of ware houses
• Storing of following items in good manner for long time Clothing items and materials Air craft fuel and domestic fuel Construction items Explosive, Fire arms & industrial gases Vehicle, vehicle spare parts Valuable and attractive items Domestic items Stationery Medical equipment and drugs Etc.
• Maintain the minimum stock level and re order level
• Raise the demand and take necessary action to replenish stocks without delay
• Categorizing of materials an equipment's
• Maintain the relevant document and the working with the computerized system.
• Auditing of store management procedure OTHER THAN THAT FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES ARE UNDER MY COMMAND
• Stock control officer for the Sri Lanka Air Force 01 year
• Inventory Management of all the items in Sri Lanka Air Force
• Housekeeping supervising for VIP/VVIP 8 years
• Handling of VVIP / VIP Air Movement
• Qualified in VVIP /VIP Re- fuelling
• Arranging event like CHOGM and the locally arrange event.
• Providing security as per the situation
- Commissioned Officer/ Officer Commanding Logistic Officer at Sri Lanka Air Force
- unwriter at Ceylinco Insurance (PVT) Ltd
- Lab Assistant at Hayles Agro (PVT) Ltd
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- - BIo Science, Chemistry, Physics
• Responsible for the initial investment of Ranvu.
• Responsible the Research and Development of IT and App Development of Ranvu
• Responsible for the daily operations and logistics and grocery delivery drivers.
• Oversee Marketing and Public Relations campaign including social media
• Advisor to the Chief Executive Officer and responsible for overall operations.
- Chief Operating and Logistic Officer at Ranvu
- Assistant Manager at Walmart Stores Inc
- Supervisor/Sergeant at United States Army
- Supervisor/Shift Manager at Hardees Leran Corp
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - International Business Management
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Economics and International Business
Lebanon Company Industry: Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit Job Role: Logistics Yearly Salary: 29400 USD Feb 2019 - Present senior logistic and security officer in the CO Head of department in Lebanon: Managing 4 staff. Procurement leading Tenders and FWA for the country office conduct the market research for vendors and prices, revising the forms related to the department and updating the necessary, build the suppliers data base, receiving goods and preparing payments and inventing new tools software for the procurement plus to the vetting and screening, fleet management set a new shuttle system and new fleet tactics and plan, Logistics and assets control and inventory labeling and suggesting dropping what is old. Security: monitor the security situation in Lebanon basically where we operate from North to south giving alerts and security contexts with filed visits and facility assessments conducting S&S inductions for new Joiners and expats. Been part of the ERT, assisting in finalizing a complete ERP and briefing the SMT on security.
- Senior Logistic and Security Officer at Tripoli and Beirut
- Project assistant SC5 at UNDP LEAP
- Senior Logistic and procurement Officer at Children International Location
- Database Manager at Administration and Logistics
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
• Gather information from new cadets.
• Keep and inventory of uniforms, notebooks, and materials used in class.
• Inform and prepare cadets for events and activities.
- Logistic Officer at Rocky Mount High School
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
This is a federal job)
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
Part of the Business Services Team of the Resources Management Division within the Logistics Directorate. Responsible for managing the Directorate's Indirect Afloat and Ashore budgets, valued over $83M annually.
• Adapted and quickly completed all financial and Contracting Officer Representative (COR) training required to perform the job. Able to multi-task by completing all requirements as a Requisition Reviewer, Trusted Agent (TA) duties, DODACC management, and Procurement Processor within MSC's Financial Management System (FMS).
• Respected by seniors/peers and continues to mentor- sharing knowledge of the Federal budget process, to include development; formulation and/or execution functions; logistics principles; financial management; FMS; contracting; and Working Capital Fund (WCF).
• In the absence of the COR, provided continued logistics support to several Logistics contracts, totaling $16M. This effort included coordinating several modifications for inventories for MSC ships, totaling $320K; organizing new task order kickoff meetings; and facilitating the processing of several Purchase Requests (PR) for the FY18 Logistics contracts, totaling $18M.
• As a FMS Reviewer for Commodities PR's, created an excel spreadsheet and processed approximately 331 orders, totaling $7M. The spreadsheet was used as an electronic tracking tool that included the date the order was received and processed, dollar amounts, and certification of funds date by MSC budget office.
• Processed several PR's, MIPR's and funding documents totaling approximately $20M
• Volunteered to train the Facilities Division on financial spreadsheets, FMS Procurement Processor procedures, and correctly performing Material Obligation Validation (MOV) procedures.
• Implemented a monthly MOV process to identify outstanding commitments/obligations. Coordinated the receipts valued at approximately $5.3M. This effort improved N4 FY16 closeout and FY17 expense rates.
• Managed approximately 178 contractors for all Logistics contracts, which support World-wide Logistics and Maintenance Technician requirements. During the past year, processed over 70 new applications, revoked 50 CAC's, and recertified 90 applicants.
• Critical contributor for the POM 19 budget requirements required by the Logistics Directorate to support budget requirements through the FYDP.
• Maintain N4RM Spend Plan Tool to provide management with a view of the NWCF/TWCF budgets and the impact various decision will have on the current and projected allocations.
• Successfully researched, developed, submitted and received a $1.5M augment for the Directorate's Indirect Afloat/Ashore accounts. Also, produced monthly financial reports and matrices; thereby, ensuring accuracy and transparency of financial records for Directorate-managed customer funds. This resulted in Program Managers having the capability to use the reports as a trend analysis tool for logistics support and commodities services management.
• Made improvements to weekly financial management report. Fine-tuned the report by eliminating unnecessary information, streamlining expense category and expense types, and adding an actual expense column to differentiate between obligated amounts.
• On a regular basis, interfaced with the Comptroller Directorate to ensure the Logistics Directorate followed financial policy and guidance on issues regarding PR approval, funding documents from outside sponsors, contract lines of accounting, and finalized fiscal year budget authority.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) for financial management advice that is required to make management decisions and establish organizational goals/objectives. Whenever the Logistics Directorate was presented with budget-related action items, I expeditiously provided a response with clearly reasoned and supported data. Supervisor: Ingrid Phillips ((757) 443-2238) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes U.S. Coast Guard, COMDT-913, Office of Procurement Policy & Oversight 2703 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR AVE SE
- Logistic Management Specialist at Military Sealift Command
- Procurement Specialist/Military Liaison at STOP
- Supervisor at U.S. Coast Guard Investigative Service
- Women Afloat Coordinator/Non-Rate Patrol Forces South West Asia at U. S. Coast Guard Enlisted Personnel Management (EPM-2)
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's Degree - ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- Bachelor's Degree - ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
Handover takeover production, loading &unloading, maintaining housekeeping, Safety &food safety.
Handover takeover production, loading &unloading, maintaining housekeeping,
Safety &food safety.
- Logistic Supervisor at Cargill India
- Logistic Supervisor at Cargill India
- Logistic Officer at Cargill India
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA - B.A.
Logistic Officer, responsible for maintenance, security, record keeping,
issue, and turn-in of all U.S. government property.
● Maintain accountability of all equipment and supplies used by the unit.
● Issuing supplies and maintaining inventory.
at this Job