Responsibilities: 1. Responsible for all the company vehicles for their assignment to drivers 2. Maintenance of all the vehicles 3. Keep record of the maintenance work for the vehicles like maintenance chart 4. Arranging Material deliveries to the site from warehouse and vice versa 5. Document deliveries through messengers 6. Procuring new vehicles in co-ordination with procurement department 7. Obtaining clearances from the port or border 8. Maintaining the time sheet of the drivers, fuel consumption record and monitoring 9. Renewal of registrations of the vehicles
- Logistic officer at Stream Industrial & Engineering
- Logistic officer & Messenger at Qatar Transformer Company
- Sales supervisor at Old Museum Area
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce
Responsibilities Coordinating with program dept to ensure that efficient and appropriate Logistical supervision and support are provided for all sites activates and consistent with Merlin protocol and procedures; Feedback on pending request, stock management and control, and Logistics co-ordination report to be produced Monthly. In collaboration with log team prepared procurement time line for various program sites, this will be followed and analyzed on a monthly basis To collect all necessary formation in terms of security To report all security situation in the monthly narrative report Ensure that appropriate logistics forms are made available for use and that they are used appropriately. Liaise with Medical and program Department to ensure efficient and appropriate Logistical support for transport of Medical staff and equipment /drugs/others supplies distribution to health centers, hospitals and project sites Other duty assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Logistic Officer at Medical Relief International.
- Procurement Assistant at International Rescue Commite.
- Logistic Officer at International Rescue Commite.
- Store Keeper at Addis International Catering
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certificad - Certificate in Humanitarian Logistics
- Bachlor of Art. - Development Management, Ethiopia Civil Service College(US equivalent Degree of Bachelor of Business Administration.
- College Diploma, Associate Degree. - purchasing and supplies Management( Eqivalent to US Associate Degree of Applied Business in Purchasing management.)
selling and buying). Driving excellent experience in driving, vehicle maintenance and repairs, the roads & places in the region. Logistics (logistical daily office movements, loading and offloading trucks, check documents and invoices, manage vehicle maintenance and feul, manage daily labours meals transportation and payments, follow-up of equipment, Purchasing (purchase building material, follow quotation and orders (PO) status and keep a copy, searching for good suppliers and prices), selling building material. 2015: I was in Bulgaria & Holland working.
- Driver - Logistic Officer - Supply - Procurement at
- Purchasing Manager at AlSayegh Group
- Purchasing Manager Assistant at Al-Juneidi Food Industries
- Purchasing - Produced Category Manager at Safeway-Sultan Center
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Shipping & Customs Clearance
• Directs requisition, and distribute subsistence commodities to multiple organizations
• Inventory and manage warehouse with over $300K of subsistence items.
• Adapt historical records for requisitioned transactions
- Supply Logistic Officer at United States Army
- Platoon Senior Personnel Supervisor at United States Army
- Armament Section Supervisor at United States Army
- Operation Senior Personnel Supervisor at United States Army-Camp Nathan Smith
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Certificate in Homeland Security
Oversee and Coordinate Security function such as securing premises and patrolling , monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, and all access points.Respond to distress calls. Completes reports and record all daily task, work with staff to develop safety plans.Screen visitors before allowing access to premises, maintain all security devices in good working condition also develop and implement preventative measures against accident, theft and other risks.Ensure compliance of applicable policies and regulations while implementing security measures.
- Security Coordinator / Logistic Officer Supervisor at Guardsman Ltd
27 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school - Arts and Crafts with Agrculture
Duties: Operations, Container clearing, Invoices Record, Collection of Invoices, issuing of tyres, and Servicing Parts for Trucks, Preparing of Local Purchasing Order, loading of trucks.
- Manager/Logistic Officer Operations at CY Incorporated Nigeria Limited
- clearing/ operations Agent at Ehi Multi system Nigeria Limited
- IT Engineer (Software/Hardware and Administrative Service) at Mmx Technology
- Financial Planner at Capital Express Insurance Company Limited
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma in International Relations - International Relations
• Responsible for the request, receipt, issue, and accountability of individual, organizational, installation, and expendable supplies and equipment; assists in property accountability through the
• Ensured the accuracy of inventory and supplies through Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) and Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army) system, ensuring total accuracy; ensures critical assets were on hand or ordered; monitors all sensitive items and unit inventories; responsible for managing $20 million worth of organizational equipment.
• Worked with vendors on pricing; negotiated pricing through procurement processes.
• Received receipts and filed IAW with Army policies and procedures.
• Conducted auditing of materials and property books for compliance.
• Delivered parts to associated military units.
• Received parts and supplies for turn in and inventory replenishments
• Conducted cycle counting procedures.
• Assisted in labeling and shipping documents.
• Answered incoming calls and directed to appropriate departments.
- Unit Logistic Officer/Materials Representative at U.S. Army
- at U.S. Army
- at G.C Scarbourough
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
5- Survey Manager ARAO-Fell group JV
Fr Main Responsibilities:
1 Survey and design of Road.
2 Preparing of work plan for field works
3 Implementation of the project on site
4 Supervision of the project
5 Making of work methodology plan
6 Grading the site
7 Estimate of daily work in progress
8 Layout of all building and roads
9 Responsible for construction of sewer, electrical, communication manholes and hand holes
6- Field Monitor with UNHCR shelter assistance Evaluation program for displaced people (IDPs)
7-Driver warehouse ISAF Kabul Afghanistan with Geman and French troops.
8- Currently Instructor of AutoCad and civil 3D Revi t Architeeture and also survey programs at Maaser and Erfan Engineering certer Kabul Afghanistan. Responsibilities:
• I was responsible for: contractors' compliance with contractual requirements and materials as stated in technical specifications and drawings, during all phases of construction. I performed on-site and laboratory testing of soils, rocks and geosynthetic materials. I also prepared CQA anddaily reports. Assist in preparing a QAQC programmed to ensure that the work is carry out to the prescribed standards and specifications, Supervision of Subsoil investigation including Rock drilling, Quality control work for earth filling and compaction. Conducting meeting with the client for approval of design and drawing at SPR - Program Materials report preparations, Identification of borrow and quarry sites for new pavement construction, Geotechnical calculations to check bearing capacity under open and deep foundations.
• Attending Operation meetings and workshops
• Managing all duties at the office and Responsible for site work controlling
• Able to travel outside to all Operation project & Time by time report to the office
• Prepares progress reports & Reviews specifications and designs plans
• Layout, supervise and coordinate the work
• Adapt approved engineering methods -planning and direction of the operation
• Assist in preparation of personnel administration
• Exercise good professional in solving problems
• Analyzes, documents and technical procedures
• Review, prepare complicated records and reports
• Ability to information and respond to questions
• Oral Communication & Written Communication
• Change Management, Delegates work assignments
• Managing People, Quality Management, Looks for ways to improve quality
• Organizational Support
• Follows policies and procedures
• Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals
• Judgment, Planning/Organizing and Approaches others in a tactful manner
• Pressure, Quality, Quantity, Safety and Security
• Adaptability, Attendance, Punctuality, Initiative - Seeks increased responsibilities key strengths:
• Fundamentals of Concrete ✓ Portland Blended, and Other Hydraulic Cements ✓ Mixing Water for Concrete ✓ Aggregates for Concrete ✓ Admixtures for Concrete ✓ Air-Entrained Concrete ✓ Designing and Proportioning ✓ Normal Concrete Mixtures ✓ Batching, Mixing, Transporting and Handling Concrete ✓ Placing and Finishing Concrete ✓ Curing Concrete ✓ Hot-Weather Concreting ✓ Cold-Weather Concreting ✓ Volume Changes of Concrete ✓ Control Tests for Concrete ✓ High-Performance Concrete ✓ Special Types of Con
• Geotechnical ✓ Design Requirements Geotechnical ✓ Advanced Soil Tests ✓ Soil Classification ✓ Report
• Quality Control ✓ QC Organization ✓ Submittals, inspection ✓ Tracking deficiencies ✓ QC tests
• Quality Assurance ✓ To verify the effectiveness ✓ Accuracy of the contractor's control ✓ Producing quality work. ✓ Quality Management ✓ Construction According to plans ✓ Construction According to specifications ✓ On time ✓ Within a defined budget ✓ Safely ✓ Acceptable records ✓ Complying with contract
• References ✓ ACI Committee, Standard Practice ✓ ASTM, A, B, C, D, E, F, & G ✓ AASHTO Material & Testing
- Logistic Officer at ANA
3 years at this Job
Stock Material and Inspection Officer aims to inspect materials and supplies received in UNRWA warehouses all over Syria. The position is meant to carry out random inspections for relatively long times to eliminate discrepancy in conditions and quantity of goods stored in the warehouses. The process also aims to update and verify documentation used to keep track of goods against the actual conditions and quantities.
• Monitored status of supplies received by the organization including quantity and condition according to purchase orders, backing lists and invoices.
• Carried out random inspections of cargos loaded ontrucks according to the load notes.
• Documented and signed discrepancy notes and insurance claims for shortages, excesses, and damages in goods.
• Verified that the goods and the materials sent out of the stores were correctly deployed by the intended users or receivers and report that to the procurement and Logistic Officer through a documented report.
- Stock Material and Inspection Officer at UNRWA
- Supply Officer Warehouse with UNRWA in Syria (Damascus) at
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Sciences and Computer skills (I have Diploma in Land Survying -2 years in addition to a lot of experience in administrative work and supervision, purchases and shipping process, Customer Services
Medical Logistic Officer Medical Planner Officer Leader of Soldiers
- Army Officer at U.S. Army
20 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Medical Studies