Benson, MN Phone: 320-843-3333 - World Class Manufacturing Logistic Specialist - World Class Manufacturing Activities such as, Kanban setup, proplanner set up, returnable rack projects, Lead projects that pertain to Logistic Activates - Supervised a team for our cotton picker run -Set up Kanban and kit carts using Proplanner - Working knowledge of useful WCM lean manufacturing tools such as 5G, 7WCM tools, TWTTP, HERCA, Golden Zone/Strike Zone, Root cause analysis, 5T, 5S, Parts classification - Set up Receiving Process flow - Set up Pick cells for ergonomic picking flow
- World Class Manufacturing Logistic Specialist at CNH Benson/ Applications plant
- CNC Machine operator at Alexandria Precision Machining
- Material Handler at
- Counter Parts salesman at Auto Value
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Postsecondary Agriculture Society
• Upload the truck and put the product by code in the shelf and help the costumer find different item of problem.
- Logistic Specialist at Super Target
- Operate lawnmower at NextLevelawncare
- student at Florida Technical College
- Package Handler at Fed ex Ground
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Network Administration/Hardware
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for the packaging, transporting, distributing and maintenance of the task force equipment cache during mission assignment. ... ∎ The Logistics Specialist performs additional tasks or duties as assigned during a mission.
- Logistic Specialist at FEMA Reservist
- Equipment Operator at CUDD Energy Services
- Driver Helper at UPS
- Surveyor / Navigator at B&J Martin
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Electronics Technician
Expertly manage the processing of orders, receiving, stowing and inventories of 5,000 Ship's parts and 500 Hazmat materials worth at least 20 million in support of various work centers ensuring the highest material readiness of the Commands. As a Hazmat storeroom custodian, researched tracked and purchased various hazmat materials and repairable worth at least 1 million. The attention to detail improved the customer satisfaction by 100% and led the Command into an outstanding inspection. Successfully managed the processing and shipping of various material requirements worth at least $ 500K using 1149 and EHRMS program in support of multiple Squadron detachment within Pacific area of responsibility. Develop and established the screening of more than 5.000 line items worth at least $1 million resulting in the offload of more than 500 expired materials by utilizing the shelf life code. The effort was crucial to the department success during supply management certification earning an overall score of outstanding. The highest achievement on the waterfront for the fiscal year. Devoted numerous hours to assessed the supply effectiveness of processing and issuing of 300 depot level repairable worth at least $3 million to all work centers high priority requisitions resulting on high completion of maintenance jobs thus enhancing over all systems reliability and safe free working space. Responsible for processing 250 excess consumable and field level repairable back to supply system worth at least $10 thousand. The attention to detail help the Navy to save some money in reutilizing the materials for future needs. 20 years of experienced using GSA website, EHRMS, DMLLS, Federal logistic and DLA disposition services website applications for supply disposition and inventory management. Performed and analyzed One Touched and Federal Logistic website to make a follow up, send and edit Milstrip, and do a stock check on quantity or unit of issue. As a Government purchase card holder, researched tracked and purchased various critical parts and office supplies worth at least 5 million. The attention to detail improved the customer satisfaction by 100% and led the Command into an outstanding inspection.
- Logistic Specialist at United States Navy
20 years at this Job
● AVIATION MATERIAL CONTROL: Identified National Stock Numbered Department of Defense Material. Expedited, researched and identified material using resources such as OTS(One Touch Support), FEDLOG (Federal Logistics Data) and DLIS (Defense Logistics Information System. Precisely schedules inventories of aviation material. Received, issued, packaged, stowed and shipped aviation utilizing DD FORM 1348-1A, DD FORM 1577, OPNAV 4790/60 (4790/2K). Conducted daily, weekly and monthly status checks of aviation material by DOD supply codes.
● LOGISTICS: Oversaw the shipping, storage and supply of Naval Supply Directorate equipment. Received, inspected, invoiced, stored, and delivered supplies. Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings and staff events. Planned and executed logistics management processes to ensure complete and accurate processing of materials.
● DOCUMENT PREPARATION: Ensured that all documents are prepared and organized. Compiled annual recommendations for end of fiscal year budgets
● OPERATIONS CLERK: Maintained and updated all Standard Operation Procedures
● QUALITY ASSURANCE: Observed and enforced compliance procedures for shipping, receiving, storing, and issuing stock as well as stock control and accounting.
● LOGISTIC TRACKING: Utilized transportation and logistics software systems to track government merchandise worldwide.
● INVENTORY CONTROL: Analyzed inventory levels to mitigate risk of shortage or excess of equipment. Directed movement, maintenance, issuance, and secure storage procedures for weapons and ammunition.
- Logistic Specialist at United States Navy
- Logistics Specialist/Material Controller/ SE Asset Manager/Tool Control Program Coordinator at United States Navy
- Logistics Specialist/Financial Analyst/ Custodian at United States Navy
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Logistics
- Associate of Science - Supply Chain Management
- - Hazardous Material Control Management Technician
Logistic Specialist 2nd Class. Manage Inventory, Hazmat, Postal, Open Purchase, Credit Card Holder.
- Logistic specialist at Logistic Specialist
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Accounting
• Oversee the maintaining and repair of Army weapon systems communications and optics for the Installation Weapon Repair Facility.
• Provide production reports to ensure that production demands are met in a timely and efficient manner
• Provide status reports on production progress and materials inventory in order to determine improvement potential
• Direct scheduling of work-orders pertaining to personnel assignments, production, work flow, and maintenance & repair
• Monitor work process to ensure completeness, accuracy, and performance standards.
• Oversee the deliveries and distribution of supplies and parts to expedite the flow of materials to satisfy demands.
• Perform Labor calculations and cost-benefit analysis on manufacturing and equipment costs
• Perform projections to resolve equipment shortages based on resource availability.
• Provide equipment usage analysis on multiple commodities to determine adjustments to table allowance of distribution and loaned equipment authorization
• Collect customer feedback to ensure quality standards are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Logistic Specialist at Logistic Readiness Center
- Warehouse Supervisor at US Foods
- Warehouse Supervisor at Mopar
10 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's of Arts - Business Administration, Minor Economics
Utica, NY October 2018 - Present
PREP Customer Service & Logistic Specialist
• Actively promote events through the creation of marketing and posting of fliers, creating awareness for Resident Assistant programming and opportunities for campus engagement
- PREP Customer Service & Logistic Specialist at Utica College - Office of Student Living and College Engagement
- Public Relations Chair at COLLEGIATE AFFILIATIONS
- Vice President at COLLEGIATE AFFILIATIONS
- Member at COLLEGIATE AFFILIATIONS
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- - Managerial Accounting
• A night dispatch for truckers: After the brokers leave for the day my team and I handle all problems that are called in. Problems may range from the carrier asking for their final pay, their truck is broken down or even to the extent of product being damaged.
• If needed, I reach out personally by phone or email to some of our biggest customers and become in contact to handle various situations. For situations out of my control, I may call/email the broker personally and then work alongside them or just follow their directions in effort to solve the issue.
• After 3 months working as a logistics specialist, I was promoted to "CSI" Customer Special Instructions: This is the responsibility of updating and working alongside of customers we haul for and making sure the loads are transported promptly.
- LOGISTIC SPECIALIST at TOTAL QULAITY LOGISTICS
- CSS-CASHIER at DICK'S SPORTING GOODS
- HOME HEALTH AIDE at HELPING HANDS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - SEMSTERS OF PRE NURSING
Logistic specialists are tasked with maintaining ship or company military supply stores. Our responsibilities generally include purchasing and procurement, shipping and receiving, and issuing of equipment, tools, consumable items or anything else obtained through the naval supply system. Manage inventories and issuance of repair parts and of general supplies and specialized supplies, as well as distribute mail for naval submarines. Open-purchase, inventory, screen, procure, receive, store and issue material and replace repair selected components. Utilize financial accounting and database systems to perform inventory and financial management functions. Additionally, sort and distribute all official and personal mail, manage money order and stamp inventories, and maintain financial and inventory reports.
- Logistic Specialist Of Submarines at United States Navy
- Financial Specialist at Blue Federal Credit Union
9 months at this Job