Production Operator and Logistic Specialist
• Forklift Operator
• Line Worker
• Cherry Picker
- Production Operator and Logistic Specialist at Mahle Behr Factory
- Crew Member at RaceTrac Gas Station
- Crew Member at Mcdonalds
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Flagler Health And Rehabilitation Center
10 months at this Job
- - Nursing Assisting
As a medical logistic specialist, job requires handling and researching medical supplies as well as purchasing through vendors. Perform inventory and financial management procedures, including ordering, receiving and storing supplies. Provide customer support to customers by providing information and data of previous ordered history and system information.
- Medical Logistic Specialist at U.S. Army
- Server at Hound Ears Club
- Server/Cashier at Elizabeth's Pizza Italian Restaurant
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Communication studies
- - Industrial Design
- - Industrial Design
The Automated Logistic Specialist is primarily responsible for supervising and performing management and warehouse functions in order to maintain equipment, records and parts.
- Automated Logistic Specialist United States Army at United States Army
- Program Leader at Jester Center Boys and Girls Club
5 years, 5 months at this Job
Ft. McClellan, Alabama
Automated Logistic Specialist (92A)/Cargo Specialist (88H) -Active Orders
• Responsible for maintaining records of services performed, ordering and managing repair parts.
• Responsible for dispatching vehicles and equipment and maintaining operator licensing records.
• Unload, unpack, visually inspect, count, segregate and store incoming supplies and equipment.
• Administer document control procedures and maintain stock locator system.
• Process and maintain automated and manual accounting records, post receipts and turn-in documents.
• Warehouse and forklift training
• Checks, tallies, and documents cargo utilizing both manual and automated data processing systems.
• Loads and unloads supplies and equipment from ships, docks, beaches, railheads, boxcars, warehouses, motor vehicles and aircraft (to include internal and external helicopter loading).
• Operates and maintains all types and sizes of winches, cranes, and forklifts.
• Provide technical guidance to subordinates.
• Inspects cargo, supervises cargo checking and hatch operations, controls aircraft loading and unloading, oversees railhead tie down crews, directs container stuffing and un-stuffing, plans warehouse storage, and manages crane operations
- Automated Logistic Specialist (92A)/Cargo Specialist at United States Army National Guard
- Achievements at Army National Guard
- NCOIC of Range Crew at United States Army National Guard
- Material Handler/SPSS at FedEx Express
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
Independent Contractor through C T Transport partnering up with Transtar Industries as a Logistic Driver which consisted of: -Communication with customers to find out what product/goods they need -Deliver the product/goods to the customer -Receive and deposit payments from customer to center base -Warehouse work -Clean
- Logistic Specialist at CT transport
- Sales Associate, Cashier, Stock, Warehose at Kate Spade New York
- Sales Associate/Customer Service at Cole Haan
- Head Editor at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- In pursuit B.A - Communication
- AA - Communications
- High School Diploma
Honorably served as a logistics specialist I was tasked with maintaining ship supply stores. Responsibilities included:
● Purchasing and procurement
● Shipping and receiving
● Managing inventory and analyzing distribution and supply of naval supplies (i.e. tools, equipment, clothing, etc.)
● Used U.S. Navy systems to place orders and manage order logistics
- Logistic Specialist at United States Navy - USS John P. Murtha
- Dental Assistant - Internship at Dr. Jonathan L. Maddatu and Associates Dental Office
1 year at this Job
- Computer Operations Course
- Dental Assisting Certificate
- High school
• Work with Norfolk Southern Railroad to expedite shipments and manage yard fleet
• Monitor logistic daily processes to identify cause of material and information flow issues and provide solutions to stream line production
• Maintain rail data in SharePoint and SAP to ensure shipment accuracy from production to departure
• Ensure rail transit times are met
• Manage supply of raw materials entering Ascend site
• Maintain rail car mechanical history for onsite repairs
• Work with Rescar on daily rail opportunities
• Create billing in SAP for all railcar shipments
• Ensure quality assurance conditions are met before shipments leave site
• Ensure all material is meet customer specification;
- Logistic Specialist at Ascend Performance Materials
- Logistics Specialist at Robert Half
- Operations Supervisor at Huntsville City Schools
- at Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM)
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- M.B.A - global management
- B.A. - Business Administration
Distribution & Logistic Specialist III (From 2017 to 2019) (Hours Per Week 40): Perform the receipt inspection, storing and shipment of material (domestically and internationally), to support AOG requirements and distribution needs in all Gulfstream markets. Under low to moderate supervision, play role to ensure that inventory is replenished in a timely manner and all documentation and export requirements are fully adhered to. Demonstrate an understanding of business expectations for Supply Operations and an ability to operate in a high-paced, productive environment to support all internal customer requirements in a timely, professional manner. Monitored and assisted in resolving AOG situations in a timely manner. Ensured conformance to AOG response policy to include effective and timely communication and execution. Process pick tickets/ orders by pulling and issuing parts to support service center, spare parts sales, back shops, ASC and distribution allocation. Ensure all applicable regulatory documentation accompanies parts and ensure exportation to aircraft tail number compliance. Prepare parts for shipment to customers, vendors, supplier facilities and distribution allocation in accordance with FAA, EASA, and other Civil Air Authorities’ regulations. Display strong understanding of country specific bilateral agreements and regulatory requirements. Hold RI and CDI inspection stamps. Using delegated receipt inspection authority, received and inspected all parts in accordance with FAA, repair station or PAH requirements, utilizing all current and legacy inventory systems. 5. Strong understanding of trade compliance guidelines. Ensured customs clearance compliance by confirming HS codes, manufacturer certification, and country of origin information prior to shipment as applicable. Completed electronic customs filing as applicable. 6. Demonstrated a strong understanding of inventory management systems (such as Corridor, IWS and SAP) to process all transactions associated to material handling and distribution. 7. Handle, transport and prepare the shipment of Dangerous Goods in accordance with DOT, FAA and any other applicable standards. 8. Understand and transact core and warranty exchanges and customer property. 9. Demonstrate strong understanding of special inventory processes and programs to include CIMs, Special Missions, ASC Kitting, military contracts and others as required. 10. Maintain a clean and orderly work environment and assist in facility management and general housekeeping. 11. Demonstrated brand protection awareness by adhering to Material Handling Standards. 12. Instruct and mentor new or inexperienced personnel as required. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Distribution & Logistic Specialist III at GulfStream Aerospace
- Dispatcher III at GulfStream Aerospace
- Inventory Material Specialist III at GulfStream Aerospace
- Material Supervisor/ Distribution Center Supervisor/ Automated Logistic Specialist Supervisor at Fort Stewart
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Fast Food Management
Inventory Specialist ◦ Stock Control ◦ Receiving Parts ◦ Turning in Parts ◦ Fork lift operator ◦ Warehouse pickup ◦ Customer Service ◦ Assembling Parts
- Logistic Specialist at Husqvarna
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school
In charge of the management of clinical therapies for patients, vaccines record management, patients records, visits the facilities. In charge of aproximately 1,000 patients. Logistic Department: Pre-audit and remittance preparation for all shipment modes--domestic and international ·Optional carrier payment ·Specialized pre-audit & remittance preparation for shippers utilizing FedEx ·Service level guarantee audit and recovery for UPS and FedEx transactions ·Logistics execution systems that identify optimum carrier selection alternatives ·Freight claims management ·Inquiry systems for all modes of transportation ·Sophisticated, but easy to use, report generating systems
- Service Specialist/ Logistic Specialist at Medplus Solutions
- Pharmacy Technician Supervisor at Walgreens
- at Walgreens
at this Job
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences - Physics Tutor