Logistics coordinator 2005 to 2008 * Logistic Supervisor * Supervision of Warehouse technician * Supervision of Drivers * Routing drivers * Work with Manager to gain exposure and greater knowledge of Corporate management requirements. * Attended several meetings with Gm to increase my knowledge of the P an L * Work with Manager on logistic staffing and operating Logistics Department within budget * Maintain and oversee inventory * Work with outside auditors and regulators * Ensure my team follows policies and procedures and conduct training updates as necessary * Traveled to area branch to train for the pace program * Process necessary paperwork * Knowledge of Customer Service Representative duties including: * Contacting patients regarding equipment delivery * Schedule appointments for oxygen setups * Work with patients on equipment questions and problems * Receive in-coming calls from Dr. offices & hospitals * Interaction with physicians, patients, vendors, insurance companies, and other health care individuals both on the phone & during deliveries.
- Logistic Supervisor at Apria Health Care
- at Apria Health Care
- Service technician at Apria Health Care
- Service Technician / Liquid Oxygen Technician at Covenant Equipment
11 years at this Job
Overseeing daily activities in the company
➢ Updating information strategies
➢ Customer service Satisfaction
➢ Day to day paperwork logistic activities
- Logistic Supervisor at SGF Shipping Company
- Assistant Manager at Xios Men's Wear
- Assistant Manager at
- field manager at Jersey City
4 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• January 2017 - Present Provides end-to-end solutions for design, engineering, construction, and technical service needs. logistic supervisor / inventory SUPERVISOR / Procurement Specialist Guide shipments and receiving to their proper locations, inventorying every item physically and digitally, utilizing the Maximo system. Ensure each order was filled, packaged, and prepared for departure. Track all company vehicles using the ECMS tracking system. Track all Hazmat material issue to Jacobs Technology employee using the CME tracking system. Track all GFM material issue by the government using the ECMS tracking system and make sure they are properly label. As a procurement specialist I oversee and manage nearly every aspect of the purchasing of equipment, materials, and products in the business. I also oversee the maintenance and growth of the company's inventory and engage in a number of negotiations with vendors and suppliers. Key Accomplishments:
- logistic supervisor / inventory SUPERVISOR / Procurement Specialist at JACOB TECHNOLOGY
- Warehouse Manager at LION VALLEN INDUSTRIES
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration and Technology
• Establish and manage relations with warehouses, ocean carriers, customs broker, drayage providers, sales force and customers.
• Analyze and log purchase orders commensurate to existing stock availability and reduce shipping cost.
• Oversee and monitor availability of stock to reduce shortages.
• Develop spine surgery kits adhering to imperative FDA guidelines and within constraints of demanding time.
• Negotiate and support logistics costs meant for 3rd party logistics providers assisting yearly budget goals.
• Ensure to process orders and on-time delivery by network of courier companies and warehouses.
• Plan and arrange logistics required shipments.
• Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
• Identify enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
• Assist audits of vendor invoices and month-end processing to incorporate finance accruals.
• Head team to develop, articulate and maintain logistic process documentation.
- Logistic Supervisor at Ashten Products
- Operation Manager at Ashten Products
- at Ashten Products
- Finish Goods Supervisor at Ashten Products
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business
Translated business needs and priorities into actionable logistics strategies. Conducted research on logistics operations, including literature reviews, interviews and site visits. Directed logistical training procedures in accordance with military regulations. Supervised all logistical functions supporting a battalion of 640 personnel. Prepared daily, weekly and monthly situational reports for higher headquarters. Administered supply chain applications using Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE). Identified and resolved equipment shortages. Updated and filed supply records and forms. Coordinated the logistical movement of 300 personnel from home stations to deployed theaters in Afghanistan. Directed the day-to-day logistical operations for a 150-employee organization. Delivered logistical support and verified that all deploying organizations had necessary supplies and equipment. Managed a highly effective team of 5 professionals, including logistic clerk and warehouse clerk.
- Logistic Supervisor at U.S. Army
22 years at this Job
- Master of Arts - Education
- Master of Arts - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resource Management
- Master's - Leadership and Logistics Management
Maintain Ecommerce warehouse facility perform as operator, customer coordinator and all assigned duties by company
• Conduct daily operation, include shipment inbound, outbound
• Inputting operational data into ERP/WMS system
• Acted like a liaison cross-functionally internally and externally to ensure seamless communications among all parties, include service vendor, financial and IT department
• Facilitate meeting with vendors in order to improve service quality and price negotiation
• Assist with BD to quote service price for new clients
• Act as customer service to assist all customer questions via E-mail, Phone, Smart Phone application and so on
• Assist financial department generate billing report and invoice to customer
• Assist IT department identify current ERP/WMS system problem and create improvement plan
- Ecommerce/3PL Logistic Supervisor at Anji Logistic USA, Inc
- Operation Supervisor at WUYOUEX, LLC
- Assistant Operation Manager at America China Express, Inc
3 months at this Job
- Master's - Master of Buinsess Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor's - Accoungting & Business Management
Dispatch trucks EHS supervisor safety supervisor load and unload trucks red cross CPR certified Forklift instructor
- Logistic Supervisor at Kisatchie Midnight Express
- Logistics Supervisor at KEMP Technologies
- Entertainer at Aban management
- Operations Supervisor at Georgia-Pacific
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
It is the primary responsibility of the Logistics Supervisor to supervise event installation and tear-down operations and ensure that events are completed on time, in budget and meet company standards. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures.
• Supervise Logistics team to ensure event installation and tear-down is consistent with the client’s budget and objectives and the department’s service standards
• Work with Logistics Specialists and Event Sales teams to ensure that timelines established in pre-planning and logistics meetings and desired décor results are achieved
• Ensuring safe and secure prop/decor assembly and disassembly and rigging
• Oversee daily work assignments for installation load-outs and load-ins ensuring o Paperwork is properly read and followed o Utilize outgoing event bays, pull-lists, worksheets to ensure all outgoing items are pulled and checked before being properly packed and loaded into trucks o Ensure all assets are carefully disassembled and removed from site. Verify using strike notes, and unload, inspect and tag for repair as needed
• Schedule employees, monitor production time, quality, and timelines; order outside labor as needed
• Supervise assigned staff to include: hiring recommendations that encompass the company’s diversity commitment; training; coaching; performance feedback, counseling.
• Create a work environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, recognition, respect and employee satisfaction.
• Monitor condition of tools/props/furniture/décor; document and report damages
• Anticipate and solve production problems and timeline issues
• Work closely with property and MGM Resorts International departments to resolve issues
• Communicate project status, timelines and delivery information to clients and internal teams
• Become well versed on the Event Image site and fluent in MGM Resorts Events inventory
• Stay current in event trends, technology, props/design elements, vendor products
• Be active as an MRE ambassador for the company and within our industry
• Complete all required paperwork, monitor staff paperwork for accuracy and consistency
• Participate in event production, installation/tear down and loading/unloading of vehicles as needed
• Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Job Title Logistic Supervisor at MGM Resorts International
- SENIOR EVENT ATTENDANT at MGM Resorts Intl Ops
- Job Title Event Attendant at MGM Resorts Intl Ops
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Charlotte NC 2017-Present The Service Parts Support Assistant provides support for field and shop service technicians, and performs miscellaneous warehousing duties such as receiving, transferring and stocking parts as necessary Receiving parts deliveries, input receivers, print VPN labels, and stock bins. Picking and transferring shop technician part orders. Conducting technician car stock inventories on a quarterly rotation as assigned. Communicating part availability to technicians. Participating in scheduled warehouse inventories. Packing and shipping core returns to vendors. Matching freight bills to invoices for Accounts Payable. RELATIONSHIPS Reports to Logistics Manager Significant interaction with all branch Service Technicians
- Logistic supervisor at Sharp Business Solutions
- Docutech 6135 Operator at Standard Register
- Assistant Copy Center Manager at Pitney Bowes
- Second Class Petty Officer at UNITED STATES NAVY
3 years at this Job
Managed all daily inbound/outbound orders using various WMS systems (Warehouse Management
● Tracked both inbound/outbound shipments
● Responsible for the storage and distribution of goods
● Lead the daily start up meeting
● Organized and coordinated the shift based on business needs.
● Tracked employee performance
● Authored performance reviews for the supervisors and employees on the shift
● Counseled and mentored employees on professional issues
● Recognized for coaching, preparedness, and the development of the operations team
● Monitored company KPIs ( Key Performance Indicators)
● Organized training activities
● Improving business performance
● Improving business opportunities
● Explain proposed solutions to customers, management, sales, or other interested parties through written proposals or oral presentations
● Validated all company processes through random audits
● Approved all employees times
● Served on the safety committee
● Authored SOPs/JSA
● Completed incident reports when needed
● Conducted daily safety audits (Behavioral Observation Sheets)
● Involved with internal plant audits and identifying corrective actions
● Involved in Bolthouse leadership courses
● Provided excellent customer service to both internal/external customers.
- Logistic Supervisor at WM Bolthouse Farms
- Warehouse Supervisor at WM Bolthouse Farms
- Production Lead/Quality Control Supervisor at General Mills
2 years, 7 months at this Job