• Provide Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Common ARTS Program.
• Provide Logistics support to the FAA in controlling equipment and materiel required to establish or improve National Airspace System (NAS) facilities.
• Provide support in the financial accountability of project material to ensure the FAA procurement actions comply with appropriation laws and the budget appropriated by Congress.
• Manage accountability of all equipment budgeted and executed on the current FAA project.
• Enter all logistic documents on the FAA's SharePoint Knowledge Services Network (KSN).
• Maintain all logistic documents on KSN.
• Provide Logistics support in following the Acquisition Management System (AMS) guidelines in maintaining systems, software, equipment, facilities, and services through the lifecycle.
• Provide instructions to vendors, FAA, and DoD project engineers in relocating and closing projects.
• Provide support in writing the Integrated Logistic Support Plan (ILSP) utilized for guidance in the execution of equipment to vendors and the FAA sites.
- Logistician at Logistician, A3 Technology, Inc
- Project Manager, Veteran Enterprise Technology Services, LLC at Logistician
- Program Management Analyst at ALON Inc
- Project Manager at Technology Automation & Management, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Management
- Bachelor of Art - Liberal Arts
Special projects logistician/buyer, work with vendors and suppliers to fill requirements for the special projects dept with the 1107th Aviation.
- Logistician at US Army NG
- SWMO- Realtor at KW & RealPro Realty
- E7 (SFC) Operations NCO for Training Site Command at Keller Williams Realty
- Federal Technician/ Logistics Manager at Joint Forces HQ
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Accountancy - Accounting
- BS - Accounting/Business Management
Logistician: - Provides direct support to Tobyhanna Army Depot -Provide receipt of materials, material purchases, dual antenna design, component listing, preparation of Design, component listing. - Preparation of design test plan and conducting test and final report data for ONR. - Responsible for all aspects of antenna support and technical assistance of the AS-3036 L3 Ka/C Option. - Serve as a resource person for direct communications between SATCOM TYAD and CECOM. -I coordinate daily with Shop Floor supervisors/planners to ensure fielding schedules and shipments are Made on a timely basis. - I provide technical assistance and participate in tech assist conference calls as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). -I serve as a liason between CECOM and SATCOM TYAD to recommend and implement changes that Will affect production and fielding requirements. -I provide shop floor supervisor with budget estimates, feasibility of work schedule and workload data To assist in developing long and short range goals. -I explain work requirements, provide operational instructions, set deadlines and establish work Procedures for the overhaul and upgrading of the AS-3036 Antenna. -I serve as a technical advisor on the mounting of the GMF 3036 Ka Band antenna on Up Armoured Vehicles. -I have established a harvesting program to ensure an adequate parts supply of critical antenna parts for Use in the new Ka Option Antenna resulting in a savings of time and funding. -I have provided work instructions on the mounting procedures of Ka Antenna to insure all safety Precautions are in place for soldiers and civilian technicians. -I have worked with SATCOM engineering to develop and implement modifications needed to insure Proper operation and transportation of all upgraded antenna systems. -Mr.Bianchi has developed an Acquisition Strategy for the procurement of electronic components and sub- Assemblies for the 93-E model satellite communications terminal and AS-3036 antenna. -Mr. Bianchi has assisted in the delivery and assembly schedule for the Ka Option L3 Comm. Satellite System. -Mr. Bianchi has coordinated with Bussiness Management Agents to partner with private sector companies To fabricated structural components and mechanical subassemblies for Satellite Systems. -Mr. Bianchi works with Project Management CECOM to develop statements of work for private Contractors and government industrial depots.
- Logistician at AASKI Technology Inc
- Satellite Systems Technician/Antenna Project Leader at Tobyhanna Army Depot
- Direct Care Site Supervisor at NEPA Inclusive
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Air Force
Logistician in support of programs for the DOD at CONUS/OCONUS locations. Provide life cycle, technical documentation provisioning, etc. to support field service personnel to expedite logistic activities.
- Senior Logistician at Leidos
- Instructor - Logistics Support Activity - Redstone Army Arsenal at IBM
- Training Analyst for the ISCT-TO2 Mobile Training Team at SAIC
- IEDD/EOD/C-IED Senior Instructor /Advisor at WTA
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
92152-5001; Responsible for all Integrated Logistic System support for the AN/WRR-12 and 12A Submarine VLF/LF VMEbus Receiver (SLVR). Senior Logistician for the SLVR ISEA and CSRR projects. Directs all Performance Based Logistics-Organic (PBL-O) operations for the SLVR program. Responsible for coordinating program assets to meet Program Office scheduling requirements for installs, field changes, and Common Submarine Radio Room AN/WRR-12A requirements. Ensures Integrated Logistic System support provided for all related ECPs, Field Changes, and Engineering Change Orders for the SLVR Program. Provides configuration management support to the ISEA utilizing Configuration Data Managers Database-Open Architecture (CDMD-OA) and Interactive Computer Aided Provision System (ICAPS) programs including obtaining Software XRICS for SLVR software. Provides weekly logistic reports impacting on current projects and chairs SLVR biweekly High Performance Team (HPT). Maintains highly accurate, easily understood means of tracking and monitoring program work and accomplishment. Provided significant input and contributions on committees to obtain additional work from the USAF MMP program and 2nd Flight Virginia Class. Provides government oversight on two Work for Private Party contracts Submits all reports and data calls in a timely fashion. Written products are clear and coherent, requiring minimum editing. Sought out to provide editing of all SLVR documents and publications prior to submitting for QRB/CCB approval.
- Sr. Logistician at SPAWAR Systems Center San Diego
- Configuration Management Specialist at Computer Sciences Corp, Inc
- Senior Logistician at Adecco Technical
- Supervisor, Distribution at Alvarado Hospital Medical Center
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Management - Business Management
- High School Diploma
Leadership and Supervision: Supervised teams of 3-4 members who handled over $27M of parts and equipment with consistent no-loss records. Coordinated the movement of equipment to and from overseas locations with various agencies resulting in 100% arrival and return rate Logistics and Distribution: Managed supply distribution points for food, fuel and lubricants, munitions, hazardous materials and other items Managed organizational acquisition & procurement procedures using military funds with zero fraud or abuse allegations Training: Promoted a healthy work environment by training and advising individuals on Equal Opportunity and Sexual Harassment matters Trained and briefed members of the team on all changes and additions to policies and procedures resulting in smooth transitions and job consistency
- Logistician at U.S. Army
21 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate's - Accounting
• Conduct data cleansing in the area of Property Book, Unit Level Supply, and Maintenance area ensured that all data within existing PBUSE System is correct and will not cause critical-failure errors within GCSS-Army after data migration as determined by PM GCSS-Army and LOGSAs EDMO (Enterprise Data Management Office).
• Responsible for Inventorying, serial numbers and registration numbers making sure they were correct in PBUSE
• Reconciled catalog items between PBUSE, Federal Logistics (FEDLOG), and/o Army Enterprise System Integration Program (AESIP).
• Reviewed all Non Modified Table of Equipment (MTOE) authorizations for each fielding group assigned.
• Reviewed all Line Item Numbers (LIN) to Subordinate Line Items (SUBLIN) relationships.
• Performing Reconciliations with the Equipment Concentration Sites (ECS) and activity Registers to identify what transaction are open, valid and funded
• Reviewed Inactive Department of Defense Address Activity Directory (DODDAD) have been purged
• Serve as team lead determining time lines, schedules, planning, assigning and reviewing team assignments and work.
• trained logistic personnel in the Army Reserve command on the following programs: ( PBUSE, LOGDAT, LIW, WEBLIVB, ILAP, FAAST, ARSIDS, SLAMIS and FMSWEB )
- Logistician at XOtech, LLC
- Logistician at Universal Solutions International
- team lead determining time lines at Logistician
- Supply Technician GS-7 at US Government
3 years at this Job
Multi-level communicator STOCK WORKER - LOGISTICIAN October 2018-January 2019
Tactful & diplomatic in tense situations
• Unload trucks and work on the line
- STOCK WORKER - LOGISTICIAN at Target Supercenter
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Media Arts - Animation
Managed, analyzed and coordinated the Latimore Logistical Group's supply chain department. Overseeing the LLG's global system moving products from supplier to consumer. Managing the entire life cycle of products, which included product acquisition, distribution, allocation and delivery.
- Logistician at Latimore Logistics Group
- Logistician at Swift Transportation
- Supply Chain Logistics Consultant at Amazon Corporate LLC
- Global Supply Chain Engineering Consultant at Contimpro Consulting
2 years at this Job
- Master's of Science in Engineering - Global Supply Chain Engineering Management
- Bachelor's of Science in Engineering - International Logistics Engineering
- CSCP, Certified Supply Chain Professional
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
SSAISR Contract ◦ Control of inventory estimated at Five Million Dollars ◦ Active in improving processes dealing with database integration and enhancement ◦ Responsible for performing system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support. ◦ Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables. Responsible for entire projects or processes within a professional area. Typically responsible for coaching and reviewing the work of lower level professionals \ ◦ Controlling the flow of goods, services and information between the point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements as well as ensure the execution and improvement of standard logistic processes. ◦ Identify requirements of Dangerous goods based around DOT and IATA regulations ◦ Ensure items are properly scheduled for maintenance and calibration to reduce the risk of downtime. ◦ Comply with fire and safety regulations, including using protective measures for items in storage, including open storage lots and hazardous materials storage areas. ◦ Met production and safety goals while minimizing equipment downtime. ◦ Complete and maintain accurate and organized records, documents, and reports. ◦ Maintained up-to-date knowledge and information about inventory and customer information. ◦ OSHA Compliant Forklift Certification ◦ OSHA, IATA, Export Compliance, ITAR, EAR training and working knowledge
- Logistician at Leidos
- Warehouse Clerk at Leidos Defense and Innovations
- Warehouse Clerk at Black Hall Aerospace
- Driver and Trainer of New and Legacy Employees at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Logistics an Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Integrated - Integrated
- Certification - Hazardous Material Shipping