• Coordinate with both warehouse and sales team
• Process outgoing shipments including small packages and truck orders
• Collaborate with fellow members of logistics team
• Review invoices and verify accuracy, resolve any errors
• Prepare and submit reports to supervisors
- Logistician at Jedwards International
- Beauty Advisor/Cashier at Sephora
- Receptionist at Cohasset Harbor Resort
- Hostess at Cohasset Harbor Resort
3 months at this Job
Experienced Logistician with a demonstrated history of working in the military industry. Skilled in Operational Planning, Operational Contract Support, Life Cycle Logistics Level 1, Microsoft Office, Global Combat Support System (GCSS-A) Common Core, Leadership and Teamwork. Professional with a Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) focused in procurement/Acquisitions from Webster University, additional skill identifier as a Joint Planner and Operational Contract Support specialist.
- Logistician at UNITED STATES ARMY
19 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Bachelors of Science in Public Relations - Public Administration
Identify Best Practices for integration across the enterprise, review, analyze, and recommend best practice targets of opportunity for integration in areas where improvements are needed. Facilitate information exchange/strategy meetings between provider and recipient of best practices, and assist with pilots, trials, and roll-out using AGILE. Review and analyze each integration effort in terms of success or failure, lessons learned, and customer satisfaction, and incorporate any needed improvements into the effort.
- Sr. Logistician at Logistician for ADDX Corporation
- Adjunct Professor at Northwest Vista College
- Project Manager at Research Investigators
- Lead Program Manager AMEDD Ft Sam Houston Supporting METC at Army Medical Educational Programs
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - Management/Human Relations
March 2016-February 2019 Responsible for processing precision work-rest blades that arrived on the shiping dock via United Parcel Service. Responsibilitites also include using a finish wheel to put a shine finish on the carbide, cutting various amounts of stock steel for other surface grinders, communicating with superiors to determine which products are being shipped, constructing custom-made boxes for blades to be shipped across North America and China.
- Logistician at Company Logistician for Tetco Incorporated
- Weekday Sacristan and Church Custodian at St. Patrick St. Anthony Church
- Car Detailer at Quality Subaru
- Maintenance Manager at New Country BMW / Mercedes
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - mathematics
* Lead logistician for the $166 million Dry Combat Submersible (DCS) program under Program Executive Office - Maritime, Undersea Systems, for U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). * Developed and managed plan to return oxygen-cleaned parts to the United Kingdom due to DCS contractor Customs discrepancies; actions resulted in being awarded SWMS A, Contractor of the Quarter. * Developed a logistics data matrix for the DCS program; received approval from the Testing Director, Director, Operational Test & Evaluation, Washington, DC, and the Naval Command Operational Test and Evaluation Force. * Responsible for logistical oversite of the DCS program Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP), technical orders, technical & maintenance manual development, as well as the contractor work specifications. * Lead and liaise with an ILS team comprised of the program office, contractors, WARCOM, NAVSEA, and multiple University Applied Research Centers (UARCs). * Lead coordination efforts between stakeholders in areas of: DCS training curriculum analysis, material history database collection, RAM (Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability) data, and defining DCS spares packages. * Managed acquisition logistics requirements against the program's integrated master schedule and participated in program management reviews, integrated baseline reviews, and other related meetings.
- Principal Logistician at SOF AT&L/USSOCOM
- Logistics Management Analyst at Lockheed Martin
- Property Control Coordinator Level II at L3 Crestview Aerospace
- Senior Operational Logistics Manager, 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group at United States Army
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S - Interdisciplinary Studies-Business/Education
- - SOLE
- - Life Cycle Logistics Level
- - Program Management Level
• Direct the allocation of materials, supplies and finished products
• Develop business relationships with suppliers and customers
• Design strategies to minimize the cost or time required to move goods
• Propose improvements to supply chain
• Oversee purchasing, transportation, inventory and warehousing of equipment and goods
• Maintain DOD secret security clearance
• Maintain automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment
• Transport cargo through the use of military vehicles (LMTV, Humvee, etc )
- Logistician at U.S. Army Reserve
- Delivery Driver/Mattress Processor at Mattress Resource
- Sales Associate at Royal Plus Boutique
- Auto Detailer at Crystal Clear Mobile Detailing
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - interdisciplinary
• Plans, organizes, and manages executive level calendars to ensure optimal time management. Exercises discretion in the coordination and prioritization of all calls, meetings, and other activities.
• Independently composes and prepares correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, etc. accurately and professionally. Collects and prepares information and presentations for use in executive meetings.
• Effectively manages the ordering and inventory of all office supplies and maintenance of office equipment.
• Schedules and coordinates all aspects of executive meetings including meeting logistics, materials and equipment, etc. Prepares and distributes agendas, minutes, and performs follow up as required.
• Manages office communication including phone and email. Uses a high level of confidentiality to handle, screen, and ensure appropriate response and follow-up.
• Coordinates all aspects of team's travel including preparing itineraries, booking travel and completing travel expense reports.
• Ensures files, policy and procedure manuals, protocols, and reports for organizations are maintained and available. Ensures integrity and regulatory compliance of departmental documents including but not limited to patient complaint logs.
• Facilitates and handles highly confidential information, requests, complaints and communications with staff and customers. Exercises good judgment and discretion, problem resolution and communication.
• Organization Policies & Process Improvement
• Supports improvement in meeting core measures, safety and service excellence goals.
• Continuously evaluates administrative operational procedures and recommends changes as appropriate to ensure service delivery to meet stakeholder needs.
• Performs duties in accordance with departmental policies and procedures, and recognized professional standards
- Logistician at 492 Special Operations Wing
- Logistician at Tyndall Parkway
- Logistician at Air Force Reserve Command, Force Generation Exercise Division
- Logistician at Air Force Reserve Command, War and Mobilization Plans
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor's - Psychology
SSAISR Contract ◦ Control of inventory estimated at Five Million Dollars ◦ Active in improving processes dealing with database integration and enhancement ◦ Responsible for performing system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support. ◦ Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables. Responsible for entire projects or processes within a professional area. Typically responsible for coaching and reviewing the work of lower level professionals \ ◦ Controlling the flow of goods, services and information between the point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements as well as ensure the execution and improvement of standard logistic processes. ◦ Identify requirements of Dangerous goods based around DOT and IATA regulations ◦ Ensure items are properly scheduled for maintenance and calibration to reduce the risk of downtime. ◦ Comply with fire and safety regulations, including using protective measures for items in storage, including open storage lots and hazardous materials storage areas. ◦ Met production and safety goals while minimizing equipment downtime. ◦ Complete and maintain accurate and organized records, documents, and reports. ◦ Maintained up-to-date knowledge and information about inventory and customer information. ◦ OSHA Compliant Forklift Certification ◦ OSHA, IATA, Export Compliance, ITAR, EAR training and working knowledge
- Logistician at Leidos
- Warehouse Clerk at Leidos Defense and Innovations
- Warehouse Clerk at Black Hall Aerospace
- Driver and Trainer of New and Legacy Employees at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Logistics an Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Integrated - Integrated
- Certification - Hazardous Material Shipping
- Logistician at Kratos Defense & Security
- Manicurist at Selah Spa
- Owner at Divine Nails and Hair Studio
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Management / Logistics
- - Business Management
- Diploma - General Studies
- Logistician at Global Logistics Dulles, VA
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Business and General Studies