Supervisor: Robert Kinsey (619) 908-6202 Logistics Analyst, as a Government contractor for FMS PMW740, manages all commercial and NAVSUP procurement, shipping and inventory of all parts for nine detachment sites within the arena of Taiwan. Training lead for Taiwan to include vendor OEM, document deliveries and, travel requests. Repair and Return of all deficient items that are beyond economic repair, requiring maintenance and upgrades, sustainment of life cycle of assets.
- Logistics Analyst at INDUS Technology
- Logistics Specialist Chief at United States Navy
- Relational Supply Force Advance Technical Specialist at United States Navy
- Stock Control Supervisor/RSupply Force Level at United States Navy
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Applied Studies
- Associate's - Liberal Arts
A leading international supplier to the automotive industry, providing products from combustion engines and their peripherals to solution for electric vehicles, powertrain and air conditioning technology. At MAHLE, over 77000 employees work together on innovative products across 170 locations and 16 major development locations to optimize existing technology and create brand new concepts.
• Created a scrap report and monitoring program that measures the scrap trend across all production lines
• Responsible for freight bills analysis.
• Shipping - building accurate and timely deliveries based on customer requirements
• Receiving - analysis of receiving discrepancies and WH consolidation
• Follow-up (Material Resource Planner) - support production with material necessary to build while minimizing inventory / transportation cost
• Maintains high quality of work with attention to reducing cost, improving processes and customer service.
- LOGISTICS ANALYST at Mahle Behr U.S.A., Dayton LLC
- ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER at Choice Ltd
- RESEARCH ANALYST at Department of Public Health
- COMMUNITY HEALTH ANALYST at Ministry of Health, Ogun State
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science - Public Health
- - Public Health
- Bachelor of Science - Human Anatomy
Logistics Analyst over North American Walmart account. In charge of reviewing and revising PO's for accuracy and communicating needed changes to Walmart Replenishment Manager. Market analysis through weekly advertising recaps and weekly comparative pricing. Track routing and ensure accurate shipping. Monitor OTIF scores and take corrective action as needed. Create items in WERCS and maintain additional UPC code submissions, . In charge of testing items through CTL and working with in-house Team to address corrective actions, CAP submission. Assist Sales Director with miscellaneous office activities.
- Logistics Analyst at Royal Oak
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Tyson Foods
- Accounts Receivable Specialist at Daisy Manufacturing
- Accounting Manager at ProActive Logistics and Transportation
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Accounting
Customs and Borders Protection, Program Management Office Directorate (PMOD), Arlington, VA 11/2018 - Pres.: Lead Senior Logistics Analyst. Salary: $116.000.00 -Supervisor: Jack Daly: 240.538.8405 Serves as Lead Senior Logistics Analyst for the Mobile and Centric Agent Systems (MACS) Program Portfolio. The MACS portfolio consist of 6 individual technology focused acquisition programs: Cross Border Tunnel Threat Program (CBTT), Agent Portable Surveillance System (APSS), Small Unmanned Aircraft System (sUAS), Linear Ground Detection System (LGDS), Mobile Vehicle Surveillance System (MVSS) and Winch Aerostat Small Platform (WASP). Team Lead for 5 senior and junior Acquisition Program Managers (APMs) dedicated to each assigned program and or system. Provide oversight on all analytical efforts defining support requirements for comparative systems and defining alternative support concepts. Prepare logistic support requirements documents, Program Management Documentation (PMD), Integrated Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, Maintenance Transition Plans (CLS to Organic), Technical Demonstration and other logistics support documents. Attend various meetings such as System Engineering Working Group (SEWG), Integrated Product Team (IPT) Meeting, Test and Evaluation Meeting, for all supported programs. I am also responsible for the following: Provide input to contract requirements for life-cycle support, test and evaluation (T&E) master plans, life cycle cost estimates (LCCE), and project management plans (PMP); Develop plans and metrics for maintenance and repair requirements, including performance-based logistics (PBL) and reliability-centered maintenance (RCM); Develop strategies to optimize system performance and best metrics to assess reliability, availability, maintainability (RAM) performances; Participate in system configuration control boards (CCBs) and support planning and implementation of system engineering changes; and Participate in technical interchange meetings by developing briefing materials, meeting agendas, and minutes and tracking action items to resolution.
- Lead Senior Logistics Analyst at Logistics Management Institute
- Supervisor at Department of Homeland Security
- Logistics Management Specialist at U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Professor of Life-Cycle Logistics Management at Defense Acquisition University Mid-West Region
4 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Leadership and Logistics
- Master's in Business Administration - Homeland Security Resource Allocation
- Master's in Management - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelors of Science - Information Systems Management
- Associate in Arts - Computer Studies
Alion Science and Technology Bedford, IN
• Assist Procurement Agent by identifying material needed, researching and finding suppliers, retrieve quotes, and enter data into procurement lists as needed
• Support US military operations with the supply and handling of material both on and off the base at NWSC, Crane Indiana
• Received, shipped and tracked material using requirements and regulations set forth in government processes
• Assist and Maintain 103 Procurement Lists and close when received
• Verify pack slips and material with procurement lists to insure accuracy
• Research and acquire pack slip if material has none upon arrival
• Update status of order to coordinate with order, scanned pack slips and hung them on SharePoint database
• Update movement of larger material on various tracker systems in SharePoint
• Notify end user of arrival of material
• Assist in reducing the number of blown EDD's (Esitmated Delivery Date) to a minimum and maintain that number
• Continuously update EDD status sheets and large white boards (Kill Boards) for tracking Hot material
• Prepare material for shipment to end user
• Create shipping entry on Logistics Tracker for accuracy
• Check FedEx, UPS, or USPS tracker and update status in Logistics Tracker
• Create BOM (Bill Of Material) for orders
• Research databases as well as other sources for any missing material
• File all paperwork in necessary
- Logistics Analyst at Alion Science and Technology
- Purchasing Agent at Navy ERP SAP
11 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Analyze and develop logistics plans for facilities, personnel, equipment, spares and maintenance. Assist in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control. Participate in writing sections of proposals calling for logistics expertise. Identify and resolve complex logistics issues. Provide guidance to less experienced Logistics Analyst.
• I serve as the Lead Property Disposal Specialist / Distribution Process Worker for Alion Science and Technology and also responsible for handling all material shipped/received on behalf of SSP. As the lead property disposal person I have been able to work closely with both the US and the UK with disposing more than 75% of their approved material.I work with multiple customers to fulfill their shipment requirements on long term and short term needs. I am trained in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), WEBFLIS, HAYSTACK, MSDS, STORAGE DATABASE, ETIDS, EDOCS and other warehouse functions. Additionally, I am trained in proper warehouse functions and reading identification on understanding information provided on Requisition DD1348 and DD1149. I am skilled in dexterity and safety and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• I also serve as the lead VPP (Voluntary protection program) person for thirteen of the GXPQ outbuildings. As the VPP lead I am constantly working with both our facility lead and out local NAAVFC maintenance personnel.
• I also serve as the secondary chart recorder custodian. With this job I am required to attend meeting that keep us updated on processes and how we can constantly approve.
• As the inventory lead I am constantly working with multiple programs. Since starting I have been able to take 3 out of the 13 bunks with more than 1 million piece parts per building from 20% accuracy to 100%. After completing all 13 building this will become a tri-annual inventory task.
• Input shipment data updates in ERP and Package Tracking to update inventory and work order status. Verify WBS is accurate when putting material on record for customers. Perform duties of a Shipping Packer by verifying material quantities and/or serial numbers of material being shipped, selecting proper containers and cushioning material so material arrives intact and undamaged at its destination. Perform physical inventories of serialized and non-serialized customer owned material.
• Receive, store, ship and Load prepared shipments onto commercial trucks using Material Handling Equipment (MHE) for transportation. Some loads require that we fabricate various kinds of blocking and bracing devices to secure cargo while in transportation. This requires that I use various saws and automated hand tools associated with blocking and bracing.
• Receive and store materials based upon condition code, DEMIL (demilitarized) code, and material owner. Conduct inventory counts and location audits. Ensure that all accountable property is bar coded and received in the correct quantity by checking invoices, packing slips, purchase orders, and other documentation. Prepare and submit excess property forms and dispose of excess property in accordance with policies and standard operating procedures. Use established procedures to report overages, shortage, damaged, or misdirected material.
• Ensure inventory accuracy in my assigned buildings are in order to serve the customer faster, more efficiently and prevent loss of material as requisitioned and Shipping/Invoice Documents (DD Form 1149's) and Issue Release/Receipt Documents (DD Form 1348-1A) for state side or overseas shipments. Plan and/or assist in planning, scheduling and conducting inventories. Perform physical inventories of serialized and non-serialized customer owned material, verify item types and quantities during inventories, and maintain tally lists during the counts. Recount and search other storage locations to determine shortages, overages, and misplaced items. Conduct analysis and provide recommendations in a developmental capacity for inventory discrepancies.
• Prioritize shipments as necessary to meet RDD (Required Delivery Dates). Submit CBL truck request and schedule according to the amount of material ready for shipment.
• Assemble and prepare items for shipment in the loading area according to information provided on the shipping requests, pack items for shipment per shipping requests, verify shipping container conditions prior to lading, load and unload trucks and conveyances using Material Handling Equipment (MHE) and ensure that shipments are properly loaded onto the right conveyances. Licensed to operate MHE, including standard-type forklift with a lifting capacity of up to 15,000 pounds, warehouse tractor and general all purpose vehicles.
• Analyze and coordinate the logistical functions associated with the entire life cycle of a system or product including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
• Assesse and recommend the feasibility of proposed approaches to solve complex problems. Prepare and present reports, studies, cost analyses, and briefings to staff and customers as needed.
• Participate in technical discussions at project review sessions and in negotiations with the customer. Research logistics technology advances and applies appropriate technology in order to improve logistics processes. Supervisor: John Manning (202-330-2397) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Logistics Analyst at AECOM
- Logistics Analyst at Alion Science and Technology
- Environmental Technician at CJSETO LLC
- Fabricator/Installer at Integrated Signs and Graphics
10 months at this Job
* Manage small to medium scale projects: gather customer requirements, write technical documentation/communication, and serve as a Business Analyst for the IT team when developing solutions * Lead kaizen events: identify and drive improvement opportunities and work closely with stakeholders to implement changes * Act as a primary point of contact to engage various resources to allow for fluidity of product movement from order placement to final delivery * Use analysis tools (five why's, fishbone diagrams, etc.) to identify and correct performance issues * Manage and generate reports/metrics that identify late delivery root causes and failure trends * Take pro-active measures with order management team, shipment planning team, warehouses, and carriers to improve on-time delivery performance * Track and trace shipments from origin warehouse to final customer location and analyze late deliveries, assigning failure codes * Special projects/Accomplishments: ◦ Managed project for existing customer that took tools and processes specific to a region and replicated them for a different market:
• Identified business requirements for the new market
• Aligned processes and metrics to account for customer needs
• Made recommendations based on observed trends that improved on-time delivery performance by 10 % ◦ Manage Quarter End process for customer to meet specific revenue goals (more than $300 million)
• Use reports/tools to present current revenue projections
• Assess operations conditions and make recommendations to ship or hold orders based on revenue goals
• Act as process lead between shipment planning team, transportation team, and warehouses to coordinate and facilitate execution instructions ◦ Led department as Lean Coordinator to achieve Bronze Certification
- Logistics Analyst at XPO Logistics
- Owner/Operator at Humanities Adult Foster Care Home
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration/Supply and Logistics Management
Logistics Analyst for the U.S. Army's Rapid Equipping Force (REF). Responsible for logistics analysis and logistics process improvement in the REF.
• Senior Logistics Analyst for the Logistics Management Division of the REF
• Senior Logistics Process Analyst for the Logistics Management Division (LMD)
• Conducted oversight on all inbound and outbound shipments heading from REF Forward Deployed locations
• Provided REF Leadership visibility on the Shipping and Equipping Status of every approved requirement
• Responsible for tracking of all upcoming Equipping Decisions for the LMD Leadership
• Provided REF Leadership weekly with an overview on all aspects of LMD operations
- Logistics Analyst at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Logistics & IT Requirements Analyst at Integrated Systems Solutions
- Logistics Specialist at American Systems
- Security Specialist at Guardsmark, LLC
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Greenwood Village, CO
Leading provider of clinical information, analytics, and service to improve patient care and outcome.
Editorial Logistics Analyst (2011 to 2018)
Coordinated and implemented monthly and quarterly quality assurance processes of clinical content by cross- functional team including clinicians, writers and IT. Represented clinical analyst team in daily scrum meetings, communicating on and monitoring project status.
• Verified accuracy and completeness of >20 daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly clinical databases, reporting on and managing timely issue resolution to meet publishing milestones.
• Managed logistics of >500 article submissions including communication with contractors, tracking of materials and process steps, and facilitation and dissemination of information to appropriate internal customers.
• Processed legal subpoena research requests >100 inquiries, providing comprehensive documentation for company's compliance efforts.
• Performed user experience testing, ensuring quality performance.
• Oversaw implementation / administration and troubleshooting of permissions, maintenance and system issues for internal tools, including ServiceNow, Service Manager, and SharePoint, improving triage and resolution processes for team.
• Resolved customer issues and requests using Salesforce.com, providing timely resolution to all inquiries.
• Published and tracked multiple production schedules, delivering transparency to internal groups of product publishing milestones.
• Handled review, modification, and implementation of workflow process increasing team efficiency.
- Editorial Logistics Analyst at TRUVEN HEALTH ANALYTICS, AN IBM WATSON HEALTH COMPANY
- Library Research Analyst at
- Customer and Sales Support Services Team Lead at
- Mortgage and Refinance Specialist at Amerinet Financial
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Business Administration
Monitor inventory transactions at warehouse facilities to assess receiving, storage, shipping and inventory integrity SAP Logistics analyst (Triage Team, Error Log and Expedites) Huntersville, NC 11/2016 - 6/2018 (contract) * Monitor outbound delivery orders created daily and review/triage against 3rd Party Logistics Warehouse Management System (3PL WMS) inventory. Require attention to detail mindset, basic SAP navigation experience and ability to work independently. * Responsible for daily monitoring of outbound delivery orders created in SAP * Responsible for managing the "Triage Process" by performing: 1. Batch comparison: SAP assigned batches are compared with available batches in 3PL WMS. 2. Quantity Comparison: Sales orders confirmed quantity is compared to delivery quantity and delivery tolerance. 3. Release "pass" outbound delivery order to 3rd Party Logistics Transport Management System (3PL TMS) 4. Investigate and correct "fail" outbound deliveries by engaging internal and external resources 3rd Party Logistics Systems (3PLS) 5. Track and report main cause of failure and work with internal and external resources to address root causes. 6. Responsible for Expedite orders- to speed up the progress of or execute quickly. IGM RESINS USA, INC - ISO 9001 certified analytical testing lab for global chemical manufacturer of acrylate polymers, custom blends, toll manufacturer for BASF paint additives and rheology modifiers
- SAP Logistics analyst at SABIC INNOVATION Plastics
- Quality Control Laboratory Technician at IGM Resin
- Quality Assurance Technician Flavor Laboratory at Philip Morris U.S.A
- Quality Assurance Technician Filtermaking and Primary Lab at Philip Morris U.S.A
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- AS - Medical Lab Technology
- HS Diploma