- Logistics Analyst at Golbal Inflight Products
- International Logistics Intern at Mega Hugo International Logistics
- Internship at IDMC Group
2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Supply Chain Management
1000 Corporate Dr Unit 305 Stafford, VA 22554 United States 07/2016 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Logistics Analyst Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: As a support Logistics Analyst working under the GCES contract with the Marine Corps, I have worked on documents such as a Life Cycle Sustainment Plan, Fielding Plan, and Cost. Supporting the government has allowed me to gain understanding of the detail needed to populate a document, to be able to data research, and complete task assigned before dates are reached. Supervisor: John Hernandez (540-550-4949) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Logistics Analyst at Kalman and Company Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
46619 04/2017 - Present, Full-Time (45 hours per week), Logistics Analyst, Lippert Components Inc., 1902 West Sample Street, South Bend, IN, 46619; Supervisor: Jonathan Linn, [email protected], (574) 312-6281 DUTIES & ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Coordinate daily with shipping department on product available to ship. When appropriate, combine truckload shipments in order to save on freight expenses. Assist in managing and training coworkers with our transportation management software (TMS). Contact carriers for quotes and capacity for a variety of shipping lanes. Negotiate rates when appropriate. Request and secure truckload, intermodal, and expedited hot shot shipments from a multitude of carriers for ready to ship product. Contact customers who only receive product on an appointment basis to secure appointments. Make sure shipping procedures are carried out thoroughly. Plan accordingly through Open Sales Order Reports with warehouse. Generate Release Schedules according to customer's weekly appointment schedules to ensure a steady flow of product is shipped. Generate BOLs and container lists for shipping department to easily identify what product is to ship on each truck. Oversee export shipments and ensure all proper document requirements are carried out for each shipment. Have a strong knowledge of Incoterms and which Incoterms apply for each export shipment. Communicate with purchasing department to ensure Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) codes are accurate from vendor parts for North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Certificate of Origin forms. Follow up with carriers to ensure shipments are running on time for customers that have crucial delivery appointments. Coordinate inter-company shipments from production plants outside Indiana (including Europe). Implement shipping methods within the 100+ member sales call center within the distribution center. Audit and approve freight invoices. Brainstorm new methods for efficient shipping processes with Operations Analysts, Warehouse Management, and the Operations Management team.
- Logistics Analyst at Lippert Components Inc
- OEM Customer Service Representative at Lippert Components Inc
- Expedite Account Manager at XPO Logistics
- City Carrier Assistant at United States Postal Service
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Theology
- Associate of Arts - Spanish
- Associate of Arts - Global Perspectives
tracking each stage of the process, ensuring the proper testing had been preformed. Resolved a serious vendor issue within six-month period, significantly reducing the cost for the company.
✓ Quantified crucial inventory figures, offering suitable arrangements to ship the units in a timely manner while fulfilling client expectations. Played a vital role in winning a critical $1M deal.
✓ Leveraged available tools and resources, ensuring successful plan execution without a single error.
MCAFEE － PLANO, TX LOGISTICS ANALYST 2016-2018
• Played a vital role in supporting the McAfee/ Intel Security customer groups.
• Successfully transitioned to the Logistics Team; managed the collections of defective evaluation units in the field.
• Expedited the equivalent/new process improvements with the suppliers.
- LOGISTICS ANALYST at McAfee
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST at
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at NORDSTROM GALLERIA
- SHIFT LEADER at PAPPADEAUX SEAFOOD KITCHEN
2 years at this Job
- - Business
The Movement, Inc. Logistics Analyst A part of the supply chain in management that plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective forward, and reverse flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements. Studied all aspects of the supply chain, from manufacturing capacities to storage facilities to shipping and distribution. Used statistical software, checked inventory levels, analyzed budgets, created quantitative models, and reported to senior management. RED DOG LOGISTICS Logistics Analyst A part of the supply chain in management that plans, implements, and controls the efficient, effective forward, and reverse flow and storage of goods, services, and related information between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet customer's requirements. Studied all aspects of the supply chain, from manufacturing capacities to storage facilities to shipping and distribution. Used statistical software, checked inventory levels, analyzed budgets, created quantitative models, and reported to senior management. FRESNO VALLEY SPORTS
- Logistics analyst at The Movement, Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- MBA - Business Administration
08/2018 TO 11/2018 Manage and oversee existing State of Ohio contracts for the Department of Administrative Services. In addition to that other day to day tasks include creating new contracts based on the needs of State agencies, evaluating contract offers bids and proposals, lead and management certain projects based on managed contracts, and build relationships with potential businesses on behalf of the State of Ohio LIFE SCIENCE LOGISTICS ANALYST MNX GLOBAL LOGISTICS
- LIFE SCIENCE LOGISTICS ANALYST MNX GLOBAL LOGISTICS at PROCUREMENT STANDARDS ANALYST THE STATE OF OHIO
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE at
- COLLECTIONS AGENT NATIONAL ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS at
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - communications
- BACHELORS - communications
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS
A leading international supplier to the automotive industry, providing products from combustion engines and their peripherals to solution for electric vehicles, powertrain and air conditioning technology. At MAHLE, over 77000 employees work together on innovative products across 170 locations and 16 major development locations to optimize existing technology and create brand new concepts.
• Created a scrap report and monitoring program that measures the scrap trend across all production lines
• Responsible for freight bills analysis.
• Shipping - building accurate and timely deliveries based on customer requirements
• Receiving - analysis of receiving discrepancies and WH consolidation
• Follow-up (Material Resource Planner) - support production with material necessary to build while minimizing inventory / transportation cost
• Maintains high quality of work with attention to reducing cost, improving processes and customer service.
- LOGISTICS ANALYST at Mahle Behr U.S.A., Dayton LLC
- ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER at Choice Ltd
- RESEARCH ANALYST at Department of Public Health
- COMMUNITY HEALTH ANALYST at Ministry of Health, Ogun State
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Public Health
- - Public Health
- Bachelor of Science - Human Anatomy
Job Type: 42 hours per week, Full Time Logistics Analyst (DOD Contractor for US Navy); AEGIS Weapon System Technical Representative. Manage development of editorial and technical documentation for AEGIS Weapon System tech classified and unclassified manuals. Maintain awareness of current worldwide military operations requiring with AEGIS Technical Representative support and 3rd party government defense companies, including Raytheon, Lockheed Martin L3. Conduct logistic management verification process on all procedures that require on-equipment validation/ verification. Coordinate with Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, Naval Surface Warfare Centers representatives on developmental phases, scheduling, readiness and delivery of weapon system technical manuals to US Navy.
- Logistics Analyst at BAE Systems
- Transportation Officer at Active Secret Clearance
- Operations Intern at Active Secret Clearance
- International Logistics Coordinator at Active Secret Clearance
8 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Maritime Trade & Supply Chain Logistics Management - Maritime Trade & Supply Chain Logistics Management
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science - Political Science
- Masters of Science in Maritime Trade and Supply Chain Management - Maritime Trade and Supply Chain Management
Vanquish Worldwide (02/2017- Current) Logistics Analyst
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
•Responsible for preparing acquisition packages which includes researching market surveys, quotes, independent government cost estimates, brand name justifications, sole source justifications, recurring service agreements, extended warranties, and leases.
•Developed a Procurement model that efficiently analyzed and distributed inventory. Resulting project completion in half the time using 30% of allocated budget.
•Routinely forecasted and adjusted daily, weekly and monthly stockage levels to meet customer demand and corporate goals and objectives.
•Conducted material demand analysis and managed a full range of Logistical functions ranging form Procurement to Delivery to Resale. Initiative saved more than $10.3M during on Fiscal year.
•Regularly worked with 3PL’s. Conducted down selection, enforced contractual agreements and performed Quality control on completed work. PLANNING
•Monitors contract performance and writes reports.
•Prepare financial plans, monitor implementation of financial policies and communicate with Stakeholders.
•Analyze cash flow and cost controls and provide recommendations.
•Execute recurring market research on competitive solutions
•Analyze markets and identifying target market segments INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
•Prepared inventory listed, assisted in conducting inventories, and adjusted property records as required to ensure accuracy.
•Assisted in the recovery and inventory of $3 million in unit assets and property accountability
•Responsible for oversight of government property in various geographical locations throughout the United States as well as International locations.
•Perform systematic reconciliations of assets between various facilities terminal operating systems
•Receive/request supplies and equipment for transportation and distribution using Army automated logistics systems.
•Organize stocks and maintain inventories
- Logistics Analyst at Vanquish Worldwide
- Logistics Coordinator at Consolidated Chassis Management
- General Warehouse Associate at Home Depot Distribution Center
- Logistic Analyst at Multiple
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Master of Business Administration/ Acquisition Concentration
- Bachelor's - Business Admin/ Acquisition and Procurement
Logistics Analyst for a major supply chain (TJX U.K. and American Eagle Outfitters)
Apr 2016 - present
• Coordinating ocean high volume cargo in one of the U.S. most busy ports in the west coast (Los Angeles).
• Coordinating air shipments cargo volume in one of the U.S. most busy airports in the east coast (JFK, ATL, MIA)
• -Follow with carriers for ETA date and insured the time line is met. -Developed a brand new report that gave our team its very first internal system to effectively analyze of cargo with discrepancy and vendor data. -Manage cargo pertaining to guide line issues, as well as discrepancy issues. Accountable for creating a written root cause analysis and resolution document for leadership. -Monitored and audited freight carrier BOL and collected freight discrepancies for inbound freight in international markets. -Served as the communication liaison between carriers, vendor, and warehouse various issues. -Worked with government custom website to create SED for cargo arriving at warehouse. Analyzing HTS code, and invoice value. -Submitting Shipping instructions to steam ship liner via EDI to ( NYK, Maersk and APL liner) -Creating container load plan for our 3rd party warehouse to when loading cargo using guide provided our client OSHA compliance.
- Senior Logistics Analyst at APL Logistics
- Traffic Coordinator and Customer Service at Miller Bearings Export Division
- Sales Associate at Home Depot U.S.A. Inc. Store#6856
- Valet attendant and Ramp Supervisor at The W South Beach Hotel
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Supply chain management
- High School Diploma
- Incomplete BA - Computer Science
- Incomplete CCNA - Cisco Network Associate