• Ensuring inventory accuracy by coordinating the inventories and goods system to system information with distribution center to near real-time monitoring of WMS LFS processes as well as other manual inventory and adjustment processes.
• Checking the item in good condition and correct quantity as per in delivery note, invoice purchase order (P.O) and custom documents local and international.
• Supervise shipping and receiving operations. Logistics assistant: June 2013 to December 2015 Jumbo Electronics LLC. Job Responsibilities
• Procure materials needed for efficient movement of goods inside and outside warehouse.
• Update computer system with shipment details.
• Respond to employee concerns and work with leadership and departments to resolve each. JOB Experiences:
- Logistics assistant at Jumbo Electronics LLC
- Salesman at ABC Electronics
- Teacher (Basic Computers Course & Account Package) at STAR COMPUTER
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- BBS in Management & Accounting - Management & Accounting
An international specialty chemical group with 6 industrial sites worldwide and over 400 employees. Annual revenue exceeds $2.0 billion.
Logistics Assistant (June 2010 - Present)
• Coordinate the procurement of raw materials used in production with an annual spend of $50 million.
• Utilize SAP to administer handling of raw materials and finished products; generate documents, record weights, validate quantities that have been dispatched or received.
• Process export orders, manage the scheduling of Import containers.
• Process transaction in SAP for returned merchandise.
• Coordinate customer shipments with Customer Service Department (Sales) within the framework of the planning schedule and the securing of the carriers.
• Manage remote warehouses for inventory management and shipments.
• Arranged and scheduled customer shipments, both bulk and packaged for annual sales of 100 million pounds and over 2,100 shipments.
• Provide timely and accurate control of flow, storage of materials through receiving, warehousing and dispatching functions.
• Provide information for drivers pertaining to procedures and loading/unloading locations
• Management of Finished Products and Raw Material Inventory.
- Logistics Assistant at Coatex Inc
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I did all purchase orders, invoicing, quotes, shipping and receiving(international, hazardous, and domestic), packaged all shipments, received all inventory into peachtree, maintained all inventory and cycle counts , answered all calls and e-mails, shipment tracking, scheduled incoming and outgoing freight, ran all errands and picked up supplies and parts, met with vendors to get quality pricing and products. While being a Logistics Assistant I made the counting of inventory go from two months down to one day. I also reorganized the entire lab, shop and spare parts inventory. I also was certified in Hazmat (IATA) dangerous goods certification in 2018.
- Logistics Assistant at Bdtronic
- Receiving Clerk at Navistar
- Assembler at Priority Staffing
- Prep Cook at Eurest Dining
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Business
Customer Service: Assist with daily office duties such as answering phone, daily spreadsheets on excel, assisting tenants with concerns in their rented space. Inputting daily maintenance logs in company database, accounts receivable. Created photo id's for tenants and contractors. Dispatched maintenance calls to Engineers. Logistics Assistant: Receive shipments, Create and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods. Assist customers with inquiries. Organize files both manually and electronically. Interact with third party logistics service providers.
- Customer Service / Logistics Assistant at Defender Services
- Front Desk Agent at American Atlanta Inn
- Front Desk Agent at Days Inn
5 years, 8 months at this Job
• Assist logistics manager/assistant manager to execute the logistics instructions, achieve departmental objectives and targets as set out by the HQs
• Follow up with existing Oneway customers for new business opportunities and other day-to-day operational issues
• Maintain lease contract/repositioning contract, issue bookings in system when booking arises
• Direct and monitor the track and trace process of order cycle
• Research and procure transportation quotations; provide recommendations to manager
• Liaise with operation department to ensure smooth container gate-in/gate-out at designated depot
• Provide back-up and support to the logistics requirement of the Portable Storage Business Unit when necessary
• Work closely with finance department to arrange vendor payment in line with the company's work procedures
• Maintaining records, preparing regular and incidental reports for HQs and supervisors
• Carry out other relate work tasks as set out by the superiors
- Logistics Assistant at Florens Asset Management (USA), Limited
- Account Assistant for Privacy Accountant at
- Bookkeeper for Privacy Accountant at
- Intern at China Jingu International Trust Co
7 months at this Job
- B.S. in Math for Business - Business
After one year with the company I was promoted to CSR Supervisor for the San Marcos and Austin Texas locations. In
2018, I was promoted to an Operations Assistant Manager II, for the call center in Suffolk, VA. Responsibilities included
• Establish work schedules, assign jobs, and train staff
• Guide, counsel, and inspire employees; maximize potential and foster high standards
• Establish and maintain excellent relationships with onsite customers and other key stakeholders
• Assist with evaluating employee performance, providing written and verbal feedback
• Implement and carry out all company policies, procedures, and standards
• Process orders submitted by the clients
• Document phone conversations in the XPO order management system
• Analyze issues and determine root cause and a resolution
• Maintain effective communication with installers and react to necessary manifest needs
• Act as secondary contact to escalated clients to ensure service set-up and completion, and client satisfaction
• Communicate effectively and respond to inquiries regarding entered data
- Logistics Assistant Manager at XPO Logistics
- Office Administrator at D & o Homes
- Team Lead at Caterpillar
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Management
Logistics at Authenteak outdoor furniture company working with shipping and building furniture for costumers.
- Logistics assistant at Authenteak Outdoor Furniture
- Athletic Training Room Assistant at St. John's University
- Tutor at Kumon Learning Center
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Public relation
• Assisted both staff and the attendees during the festivals and forums.
• Worked alongside the logistics management team to develop optimization levels of supply chain efficiency, service levels, and overall cost.
• Worked on labor-intensive assignments to maintain an extraordinary, clean, attractive space for hundreds of attendees at a time.
- Logistics Assistant at ASPEN INSTITUTE
- Lead Griller and Server at Lets be Frank
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Science and Management
Starting off as an Auditor you learn the ins and outs of basic logistics and inventory management. As the assistant leader, I make sure the auditors have hit their require number daily and manage punch times.
- Logistics Assistant Manager at Associated Grocers
- Teller at Chase Bank
- Assistant Manager at Burger King
- Sales Associate at Crocs Outlet Store
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
To maintain all official and original records of the goods for audit and reporting
• To supervise warehouse store-keeper, warehouse guards, if any.
• To ensure timely Receiving and Deliveries of goods for Programming.
• To facilitate timely transportation and Deliveries from CRS Warehouses to Field.
• To ensure proper Stacking and Filing of Goods Receive Note (GRN), General Ledger, Good Delivery Note (GDN), monthly inventory forms and waybill, etc.
• To assist the Logistics Officer to timely Report and Update Electronic and Physical Stock register.
• To assist the Logistics Officer to ensure Warehouse physical inventory counting at the end of every month.
• To assist the Logistics Officer to maintain and improve system, which are required for standard storage and logistics practices Skills and Achievements:
• Strategic thinking.
• Leadership and team-building.
• Ability to work across teams.
• Analytical/technical mindset. Year Institution/Organization Position
- Logistics Assistant at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Logistics Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
10 months at this Job
- Bachelors in procurement and Logistics Management - procurement and Logistics Management
- honors degree - Upper
- Uganda Advanced Certificate Of Education - U.A.C.E
- Uganda Certificate of Education