Working as a temporary logistics assistant. Making international trading/commercial invoices, arranging trucks crossing the border. Around The World Trading Inc - full time
- temporary logistics assistant at Panasonic Procurement of America
- trading assistant at
- sushi maker, server and cashier at Tokyo Deli San Diego
- Administration/Secretary clerk at Daitou Kensetsu Fudousan Co
4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in English Linguistics - I am
As the Logistics assistant support all levels of their organization. My responsibilities may include high-level administrative tasks, reception duties, customer service tasks, and maintaining the general needs of the office. I arrange staff meetings, maintain managers' calendars, and manage travel details. I also compile reports, assist with creating presentations with co-workers, organize and maintain records, ensure the office is clean, and keep the break room stocked and clean. ACHIEVEMENTS
• Monitor material transport and delivery for timeliness and legality.
• Unload, sort, stock, and package merchandise and orders.
• Verify, review, and reconcile documents and reports about inventory.
• Complete and verify paperwork and documentation.
- Logistics Assistant at Newprot News, Va
- Customer Service Representative at Newprot News, Va
- Lead Cashier at Newprot News, Va
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business
LOGISTICS ASSISTANT COORDINATOR
• Answer phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner.
• Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
• Greet clients/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
• Use Word processing, spreadsheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents.
• Updates the job calendar and team deployment Assist in preparing.
• Custom documentation for export/import
• Prepare and send outgoing faxes and mail.
• Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's databases.
• Establishes, develops, maintains and updates calendar job)
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff.
• Assist in the planning and book flights, cars, hotels for travel job/meeting and other arrangements for staff.
• Support all aspects of operation individually or in conjunction with the Director of Operations or the senior management.
• Oversee our team and customers requirements are met in a cost-effective and timely manner.
• Coordinate domestic, import and export shipments - booking, tracking, documentation for ocean, air, and inland transportation.
• Assist in updating company manuals
• Manage and maintain organized files, records, reports and archives as per Company Standards.
• Prepare packing lists and offloading forms per client requirements.
• Other duties and tasks as may be required from time to time to meet operation’s needs.
LOGISTICS ASSISTANT COORDINATOR
- Administrative Assistant/Logistics Assistant Coordinator at Sextant Marine Consulting LLC
- Spa Receptionist/Massage Therapist at Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Currently Enrolled - Music Business
- - Massage Therapy
NBC SPORTS (WINTER OLYMPICS) Pyeongchang, South Korea Master Delivery System / Production Logistics Assistant expectations, and conduct during the entirety of their respective contracts Yeoju to 16 Olympic venues located in Pyeongchang (90km) and Gangneung (140km) the Winter Olympic Games NETFLIX INC. Hollywood, CA Content Operations Contractor TV shows in Netflix's content management tool all titles DONUT MEDIA INC. Los Angeles, CA Freelance Physical Production Coordinator logistical expenses pre-production book, and time cards FREELANCE Los Angeles, CA Videographer and Editor rough cuts of the interviews, performances, and visual images for the editor MULTIPLE FILM & MEDIA COMPANIES New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA Set/Office Production Assistant vehicles, set up and broke down equipment (cameras, lighting, sound, etc.) Trends with Benefits, The Europa Report, MSNBC's Your Business, West 32nd, KBS
• Coordinated the onboarding process between NBC management and locally hired (Korean) employees to ensure the proper explanation of company rules, duties,
• Scheduled, tracked, and communicated with 18 Korean truck drivers regarding the timely deliveries and pick-ups of broadcast related items from our warehouse in
• Drove to and/or accompanied the Korean truck drivers to each Olympic venue to ensure proper delivery of broadcast equipment and supplies before, during, and after
• Initiated title setup by formatting and ingesting metadata (synopses, ratings, cast, etc.) in languages including Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, etc. for both film and
• Coordinated with Project Managers to order and track the delivery of subtitles/dubbed audio files, and other localized assets
• Managed and updated delivery due dates, subtitle/dub flags, asset lookups, package cloning, and other requested actions
• Reviewed and audited executed contracts set up by Content Coordinators to ensure accuracy of titles, exhibition windows, territories, and asset rights availability across
• Liaised with Project Managers and Content Coordinators on ad-hoc projects, upholding communication throughout to ensure proper execution and delivery
• Assisted producer by creating and maintaining budgets for upcoming video projects considering location, personnel, equipment, props, wardrobe, travel, and other
• Identified and secured qualified production staff and crew for local and out-of-state projects
• Researched, curated, and liaised with vendors and select cost efficient solutions
• Coordinated the on-time arrival of all production staff and crew members for film shoots
• Tracked and organized production information and created production wrap book including paperwork such as call sheets, budgets, purchase orders, storyboards,
• Produced and edited video ad campaigns for Livrada.com
• Compiled and organized incoming raw footage from on-site shoots for wedding photography company, Studio 205, recorded details of shots in the database, and edited
• Assisted producers with on-site crew management, distributed daily call sheets, procured field releases, maintained catering and craft services on set, drove production
• Selected Production Projects: The Glee Project, Marie Calendar's, Ethan Allen, Healthy Choice, Ink Master, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Celebrity Apprentice,
NBC SPORTS (WINTER OLYMPICS) Pyeongchang, South Korea
Master Delivery System / Production Logistics Assistant
expectations, and conduct during the entirety of their respective contracts
Yeoju to 16 Olympic venues located in Pyeongchang (90km) and Gangneung (140km)
the Winter Olympic Games
NETFLIX INC. Hollywood, CA
Content Operations Contractor
TV shows in Netflix's content management tool
DONUT MEDIA INC. Los Angeles, CA
Freelance Physical Production Coordinator
pre-production book, and time cards
FREELANCE Los Angeles, CA
Videographer and Editor
rough cuts of the interviews, performances, and visual images for the editor
MULTIPLE FILM & MEDIA COMPANIES New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA
Set/Office Production Assistant
vehicles, set up and broke down equipment (cameras, lighting, sound, etc.)
Trends with Benefits, The Europa Report, MSNBC's Your Business, West 32nd, KBS
- Production Logistics Assistant at NBC Sports
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Tourism Management
-Pulling of orders -Packing and shipping UPS, FedEx, and Freight orders - Communicate with shipping companies and Logistics supervisor - Follow export compliance standards
- Logistics Assistant at Pulsafeeder
- Personal Assistant at Robin Stewart
- Truck Certification Supervisor at Tetra Tech, Inc
- Manager at Unique Foods Corporation
2 months at this Job
- Vocational School Certificate - Accounting Operations
- High School Diploma
• Monitored logistics tickets for U.S. stores inquiries regarding tracking information, purchase orders, packing lists and claims.
• Assisted the logistics team with shipments update, and operations for new store opening, events and pop up stores.
• Managed audits regarding exotic goods import/export documentation for compliance with fish and wildlife services.
• Prepared weekly and monthly billing reports for the Finance team on our transportation vendors.
• Developed tools to optimize efficiency on billing processes, logistics and customs data.
- Logistics assistant at LVMH, Louis Vuitton
- Wholesale Temp at LVMH, Celine
- Supply Chain Temp at LVMH, Christian Dior
- Intellectual Property Seasonal Employee at LVMH, Louis Vuitton
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - International Trade and Marketing
- A.A.S. - Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Logistics Assistant at PANDA LOGISTICS INC
- at VALUKARGO GROUPAGE SERVICES INC
- at VALUKARGO GROUPAGE SERVICES INC
- Customer Service at VALUKARGO GROUPAGE SERVICES INC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Job Responsibilities: - Supports the Inbound Logistics team and interfaces with vendors to proactively track, trace, and expedite purchase orders. - Ensures on time arrival to distribution centers and our stores to support in stock conditions. - Tracks, traces, and expedites purchase orders to ensure on time arrival to support in stock conditions - Alerts Business Analyst to product flow and vendor issues that may impact on time arrival - Contacts vendors to ensure orders will be shipping on time and follows up on those that may have shipped late - Interacts with logistics service providers directly or through web-based applications to ensure on time arrival or document product flow issues - Audits carrier freight cost, import documentation, or unloading expense to support accurate product costing - Downloads purchase orders to routing systems and assigns carriers to shipments based on established routing guides - Assists distribution facilities in the resolution of issues with delivery appointment scheduling, missing documentation, and carrier performance - Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Logistics Assistant at Meijer Corporate Offices
- Call Center Operator at
- Merchandise Support Services at
- Benefits Claims Data Entry at
13 years, 7 months at this Job
• Receive shipments and ensure quality and quantity
• Trace, track and expedite purchase processes
• Perform various warehouse related functions
• Update and maintain inventory control database
• Monitor the status of incoming shipments
• Receive incoming notifications and schedule delivers from forwarders
• Maintain quality service by following standard operating procedures
• Update and maintain the timesheets, schedules, and leave requests of the Logistics Division
• Answer incoming phone calls
• Respond to Emails
• All other duties as assigned by the Logistics Manager
- Logistics Assistant at MedPharm
- Crew Member at McDonalds
- Bakery Clerk at JOANN'S BAKERY
4 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - given
- High School Diploma
I worked in the shipping and receiving department, and supported the logistics manager in all aspects of the warehouse operations. I ensured that all incoming shipments are intact and accurate, I prepared outgoing shipments, reviewed shipment documentation such as invoices and packing lists, and maintain inventory of shipping supplies. In addition, I worked with shipping vendors, and coordinated returns of merchandise and manage electronic shipping files.
- Logistics Assistant at VA hospital
- Production Worker at Smithfield Packing Company
- Lead Generator Mechanic at United States Army
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Applied Science, Criminal Justice