Newport News, VA
September 25, 2018- Current
Salrary: 12.78hr/ 40 hrs per week
May Contact Supervisor: Matthew Echols (757) 880-7654
• Perform a variety of clerical and administrative functions related to Distribution.
• Accurately input data into Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• Frequently correspond through email using Microsoft Outlook
• Keep an accurate record of every trailer at the DDDC compound, and issue the trailers to various military bases.
- Logistics Assistant at Dan Daniels Distribution Center
- Supervisor at Langley Air Force Base Starbucks
- In shop Sandwich Maker at Jimmy Johns
- Constituent Liaison at Virginia General Assembly
4 months at this Job
- B.A. - Criminal Justice and Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
Logistics assistant -processed daily shipping documents for daily shipments, including pick lists, packing slips and bill of ladings -coordinated daily shipments using 3PL portal to schedule LTL pick-ups and deliveries -responsible for filing freight claims with LTL carriers -processed all small package shipments via UPS and Fedex software -audit all prepaid invoices for LTL shipments for the CA facility -order expediter for the CA facility; daily communication with customer care department, customers, and liaison between customer care and shop floor management Office assistant -responsible for all office supply purchases -processed purchase orders and receivers for office and factory supplies for the CA facility -processed weekly raw material cycle counts and inventory variance adjustments -assisted plant management with miscellaneous projects
- Logistics Assistant at WinHolt Equipment
- Tax Data Entry at Lereta Tax and Flood
- Resident Assistant at Emeritus Senior Living
- Senior Assistant Manager at Trans World Entertainment
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
• Worked with the customer service side, assist with customer service related questions, problems and find ways to resolve the issues.
• Oversaw the Tracking group to ensure Check Calls are up to date and complete.
• Communicated with outside carriers and internal carrier reps regarding customer related questions or problems and assisted in resolutions.
- Logistics Assistant at RJW Logistics
- Server and Hostess at Hidden Manna Cafe
- Student Intern at Finlandia University
- Admissions Assistant at FINLANDIA UNIVERSITY
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Customer Service
• Answering phones
• Basic logistics procedures (order processing, safety, office duties and inventory)
• Quick response to new protocols
• Works great with coworkers, non-employees and superiors
- Logistics Assistant at House Foods
- Tutor/Mentor at Varsity Tutors
- Karate Instructor at Tekenjutsu kan Karate Do
- Cashier/Customer Service at Chevron
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - History and Geography Minor
• Devised new framework for processing and entering documents for inbound and outbound shipments, invoicing 10,000+ purchase orders; tracked status of UPS retained materials nationally and globally
• Recorded daily logistics logs for US, Mexico and Canada stores with invoice, HAWB, custom release information, receiving at warehouse for merchandise shipments, tracking shipment release patterns for delayed-order forecasting
• Maintained detailed records of issues (clearance delays with customs for Fedex / UPS shipments, missing tracking numbers, shipment delays and shipment claims); oversaw shipment support activities, resolving logistics issues with 99% accuracy
• Organized After Sales repair/spare parts inventory; anticipated inventory needs to submit purchase orders, minimizing stock-outs by 50%
- Logistics Assistant at FENDI
- Product Development and Supply Chain Logistics Assistant at SOMMERS NONWOVEN SOLUTIONS
- Research Intern at European Union
- Marketing and Public Relations Intern at NICKLAUS CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Marketing Intelligence
- Advanced Professional Certificate in Corporate Sustainability
- - B.B.A. in Marketing, B.S. in International Relations, Minor in Management
Worked as an assistant who logged data on the computer, wrote and edited documents to keep staff informed, scanned and printed documents, checked mail, answered phones, logged appointments in calendar, and filed paperwork.
- Logistics Assistant at Reliable Tr
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
➢ Carrying out administrative roles on daily operations.
➢ Managing the organization Fleet.
➢ Preparing Contract for Vendors
➢ Trucking fleet Mileage and their Services.
➢ Stores Management
➢ Providing support in proper filling systems.
➢ Training stake holders on proper records management.
➢ Developing records management policies.
➢ Designing inventories for records
➢ Records Management.
➢ Ensuring that maintenance of the vehicle and safety is attained.
➢ Stock Taking and issuance of items from the store.
➢ Carrying out Administration tasks
➢ Processing payment/procurement process.
➢ Assets Management and preparing monthly updates and reports.
➢ Receiving of supplies from vendors and preparing payment voucher.
➢ Transport and logistics.
➢ Supervising all the organization fleet.
➢ Planning events for the organization.
➢ A member of the tender Committees etc.
- Logistics Assistant at Windle Trust Kenya (WTK)
- Records Officer/Information officer at Kenya Medical Research Institute
- Registry Assistant clerk/Records clerk at Development Bank of Kenya
- Records clerk/Registry Clerk at Development Bank of Kenya
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Technology
- Diploma - Social work
• Support the logistic, documentation, and accounting processes.
• Provide logistics support for import and export including: booking and shipping instructions to the logistics vendors
• Data entry into Access, ERP and preparing reports from both databases such as purchase orders, inventory details and invoicing
• Communicate with Senior Manager of Sales and Representatives to ensure proper level of customer credit and appropriate payment schedule; provide suggestions for revision as necessary.
- Logistics Assistant at Hiossen Inc
- Logistics Service Representative at Medspeed LLC
- Sales Cashier at Century 21 Department stores
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Record and recieve incoming product. Prepare, package, and ship product to various buyers. Assist Logistics manager with appointed tasks accurately and professionally.
- Logistics Assistant at Sauer Compressors
- Grocery Clerk/ Dairy Clerk at Whole Foods Market
- Liquor Store Clerk at Rolands Supermarket
- Produce Associate at Giant Food
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Transfer Studies
- Diploma - Granted
Logistics at Authenteak outdoor furniture company working with shipping and building furniture for costumers.
- Logistics assistant at Authenteak Outdoor Furniture
- Athletic Training Room Assistant at St. John's University
- Tutor at Kumon Learning Center
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Public relation