Contracted as consultant to reorganized a logistics business based in the island of Roatan, Honduras. Serving the US and European expatriate community living on the island, the company offers air and ocean freight services.
- Logistics Consultant at RASXPRESS LLC
- Mechanic at Honda Aircraft
- A&P Mechanic / Supervisor at Roatan Air Services
- B-747 Flight Engineer Check Airman at Polar Air Cargo
2 years at this Job
- - Aviation Sciences
Currently serving as a Senior Operations Logistics Consultant, providing management consulting, research and analysis to government and civilian organizations, conducting market research and preparing deliverables for clients to make financial decisions affecting their businesses, navigating through the complex procurement processes that characterize the government and commercial markets to assist customers in making final decisions on purchases. -Utilizes logistics expertise to develop, conduct research, direct, and/or function as part of a logistics management operations team in support of acquisition phases of assigned systems, programs, or major equipment. Define problems and develop recommendations for issues and resolutions of issues to be addressed. -Provide technical advice support for planning, managing, and coordinating total cradle to grave logistics management to support complex systems from concept through field deployment.
Currently serving as a Senior Operations Logistics Consultant, providing management consulting, research and analysis to government and civilian organizations, conducting market research and preparing deliverables for clients to make financial decisions affecting their businesses, navigating through the complex procurement processes that characterize the government and commercial markets to assist customers in making final decisions on purchases.
-Utilizes logistics expertise to develop, conduct research, direct, and/or function as part of a logistics management operations team in support of acquisition phases of assigned systems, programs, or major equipment. Define problems and develop recommendations for issues and resolutions of issues to be addressed.
-Provide technical advice support for planning, managing, and coordinating total cradle to grave logistics management to support complex systems from concept through field deployment.
- Senior Operations Logistics Consultant at Logistics Management Institute
- Personnel Management Officer, Joint Base San Antonio Physical Evaluation Board at U.S. Army Physical Disability Agency
- Active Duty Army Officer at Strategic Communications
- Logistics Planner at Joint Special Operations Task Force
1 year at this Job
- MA - Human Resources Management
* Gained experience in 3rd party logistics sales and management * Secured both domestic and international accounts
- Logistics Consultant at Forte Logistics
- Account Executive at Roadrunner Transportation
- Account Executive at Central Transport/Vitran/PJAX
- Account Executive at Con-Way Freight
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Responsible for Leading and mentoring a team of 18 Inventory and divestment personnel in improving the logistics and Inventory processes across three 250,000 sq. ft, warehouses. Supervised and executed an inventory plan the resulted in identifying and reorganizing highly sensitive military equipment valued over $3billion for Service members deployed overseas. Acts as a liaison for Uniformed Service Members, Department of Defense (DOD) employees, and government contractors ensuring short/long term goals are executed and completed. Reshaped and optimized the warehouse management system, that have streamlined and accelerated the pick/ pull process; being adopted by government agencies for their warehouses in other states. Identified and implemented a comprehensive plan for over $800Million in obsolete and overstock equipment that was either transferred to other organizations or turned over to a recycle program where a recoupment was gained for the government Leadership roles include: strengthening team and customer service relations, developing cost-effective supply chain solution, warehouse management, and material handling. Provide insight and training on basic supply economy and finding alternatives in distribution issues.
- Senior Logistics Consultant Lead at U.S. Marine Corp Logistics
- Senior Logistics Operations Manager at United States Army
- Logistics Supervisor at Unite States Army
- Deputy Logistics Manager at United States Army
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
- Associates Degree - Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Consultant at Brooks and Brooks Logistics Consulting
- V.P of Operations at YOWZA FITNESS
- Branch Manager and VP of Compliance at ALLIED CAPITAL MORTGAGE
- Finance Director/ Sales Manager at BILL HEARD CHEVROLET
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science
• Manages the end to end freight payment processing for a $200M+ Logistics Operation. Primary resource in ensuring payment processing across 3rd party and Dedicated fleet ($3 to $4M weekly) runs smoothly across the CarMax Logistics Operational network. Analyze all payment exception scenarios to resolve at root cause – independently own and act on short term solution while also providing strategic guidance/recommendation on long-term solution. Serve as ‘go-to’ resource in providing thoughtful insight into payment and claims processing and how it influences ancillary capabilities at CarMax.
• Creates & provides ongoing carrier financial health reporting on a regular cadence to ensure carriers are funded according to work completed for CarMax, which allows Logistics Operations to continue to move seamlessly. Engage report audience to tailor communication to business needs- Analyze data to provide overview of trends and highlight areas of concern to ensure action is taken by the Logistics Operations team.
• Manages and drives the end-to-end processing for Carrier Claims Management ($2M+ annual recovery) – including ensuring amounts owed remain current according to appraised damages and salvaged amounts, tracking stolen inventory through to recovery (when possible), Analyze claims data & reporting to make best decisions regarding funds recovery and ensure deductions are made from outgoing payments according to executed contracts to minimize financial impact to CarMax. Continuously engage partners in Service Operations, Technology, Merchandising, and Legal to assess efficacy of process and strategically redesign/streamline process accordingly. Own development and delivery of all training material and communication to internal and field partners. Strategically redefine claims processing to stay aligned with CarMax’s efforts to continually streamline and automate field capabilities. With the changing needs of our business, investigate and evaluate new, innovative ways to recover funds due to carrier negligence in moving CarMax freight.
• Create and disseminate ongoing claims reporting on a regular cadence to share with field teams on current carrier performance regarding damage as well as BOL accuracy tracking. Present financial implications of BOL inaccuracies to Service Operations and field partners.
• Onboard any new carriers or CarMax vendors into internal Expense Payables, CarMax Logistics system, and Cass for payment processing. Develop & execute plan to train new and existing carriers on any changes to invoice processing and other Cass programming.
• Analyzes, researches, validates and executes payment remediation/recovery according to weekly reporting received from Asset Protection and any errors found made by 3rd party freight payment partner.
• Prompt processing of dedicated fleet, relay, Penske, and other Logistics invoices through Expense Payables.
• Build and maintain relationships across Accounting, Legal, Procurement, and Field management teams to assist with issues while also gathering feedback on how to evolve the Claims & Payment process.
- Logistics Consultant at CarMax Home Office
- Sr. Coordinator at CarMax Home Office
- Assistant Business Office Manager at CarMax Inc
- Lead Business Office Associate at CarMax
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems
Analyze business opportunities and client portfolios to provide cost-effective shipping solutions.
● Resolve business challenges relating to customer shipments and potential conflicts with U.S. Customs and TSA.
● Serve as a point of contact to address customer concerns.
● Facilitate dialog and logistics between transportation providers such as: FedEx, UPS, DHL and 3PL, LTL/FTL, LCL/FCL freight carriers.
● Consistently display customer loyalty and help build positive client relationships.
● Assist customers 24/7 via multiple communication methods for tracking shipments, rates, tariff discrepancies and invoice concerns.
● Provide up to the minute information on pick-up / delivery needs and special handling requirements to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Senior Logistics Consultant at Move Matters Logistics
- Logistics Consultant at EZ Mailing Services Inc
- Account Executive at EZ Mailing Services Inc
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Studies - Business Studies
Provide Logistics services and guidance to clients. Leverage my knowledge in transportation and logistics to gain and maintain superior service. Help improve customer service operations and develop cost-effective solutions.
Provide Logistics services and guidance to clients.
Leverage my knowledge in transportation and logistics to gain and maintain superior service.
Help improve customer service operations and develop cost-effective solutions.
- Logistics Consultant at Various Establishments
- Global Logistics Manager at Meridian Chemicals LLC
- Import/Export Logistics Manager at GlobExim Trading Company
- Logistics Analyst at Agrium Advanced Technologies
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Sciences in Management - Sciences
- - Certificates
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Management
Project History: Client: A top ten Global Logistics Company Project: Client Integration and Application Advisor / Consultant Role: Manager TMS Client Integration * Performed Logistics and Transportation Domain consulting activities * Support Business Development activities around: End to End Supply Chain Solutions, Digital and IT Product Solution offerings and demos, RFP (Request for Proposal), RFI (Request for Information), and Client Proposal defense. * TMS Subject matter expert for Oracle Transportation Management Application and New Emerging Technology Rollouts. * Advisor to Executive Leadership for Strategic decision making around IT Product Offerings and Digital Strategy. * Managed Client Onboarding, Systems implementation and Integration, and Go-Live support across Clients ranging from 10 Million to 150 Million Funds under management. * Conducted Business Requirements gathering workshops and facilitated solution design and training. * Implemented strategic product enhancements and features including system release upgrades. * Identified and assisted in continuous process improvement via automation and change management. Landstar Supply Chain Solution (formerly: A3 Integration, Inc)
- Transportation and Logistics Consultant / Advisor at Kalent Inc
- Senior OTM Development Architect at Landstar
- Project Lead / Manager at Tech Mahindra
- Senior Consultant at IBM Global Business Services
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Management Information Systems - Information Technology Management
Available to offer Engineering and Logistics support to industry requirements of the Transportation, Logistics and Industrial Engineering areas of business.
• 20 years of experience in the topics of process improvement, cost justification, project management
- Logistics Consultant at Independent Engineering
- Administrative Support Manager at Weikart and Hinton HealthCare Group
- Department Manager at Von Maur
- Technical Writer at LAD Inc
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Industrial Engineering