• Providing consultation and training for various transportation and final mile logistics companies.
- Logistics Consultant at Engage Logistics Services Inc
- Director Outbound Transportation at Bealls Inc.
- General Manager/VP at FLS/Southern States Toyota Lift
- Operations Manager at ABCO Transportation Inc
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English/Education
- Logistics Consultant at Self Opportunity
- Energy Conservation Specialist at Solar Systems
- Electronics and Audio Visual Computer Installation Specialist at
- Logistics Embarkation Specialist/Logistics Chief (Honorable Discharge, (Retirement Rank/Date) at Active Duty U.S. Marine Corps
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- certification - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Management
- - Energy Conservation Specialist
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) - Network Information
- License - Transportation Financial Management System
June 2011 - October 2013
Licensed shipping broker, activity ran Swag Logistics during two time periods between other positions.
• Managed truckload shipping from start to finish for large government customer to ship $125k - $250k/month of military household goods imported and exported overseas
• Provided consulting services for clients shipping LTL, truckload, and expedited shipments in a 3PL environment
• Oversaw all aspects of customer needs
• Secured new accounts, negotiated rates, consulted on packaging, warehousing, and logistics
• Created client invoices; owned billing and accounts receivable collections processes
• Partnered with Regional and National carriers to better service client transit times and special services
- Owner/Logistics Consultant at Swag Logistics
- National Account Executive at Forward Freight
- Account Executive at Roadrunner Freight (Formally Roadrunner Transportation)
- Account Executive/Geographic Sales at Yusen Logistics
6 months at this Job
Prepare accruals for month-end adjusting entries to the general ledgers for all export
• Develop logistics operating budget and provide ongoing variance explanation from budget to actual expenses to senior management
• Audit payments from various accounts for accuracy and reclassify payments as necessary at month-end
• Weekly audit of shipments from and payments to suppliers
• Complete monthly, quarterly and annual financial budget reports and performance review for $40M annual budget
• Prepare Landed Cost studies providing customs, duties and logistics cost comparison to Chrysler purchasing for logistics cost savings opportunities
• Analyze and recommend ideal INCO terms to minimize logistics and customs piece price
• Created standard work instructions for both the financial reporting and the logistics analysis roles
- Logistics Consultant/Financial Analyst at Ryder Integrated Logistics, Chrysler International
- Independent Contractor - Realtor at Keller Williams Realty - Heritage GMAC Real Estate
- Financial Manager at Morris Consulting and Management, LLC
- Project Coordinator at LMW Constructors, LLC
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Administration
Expand our presence in the S. Florida market using Consultative sales approach. Present cost savings and services to CEO, CFO COO or other decision makers. Territory from Jupiter to the Keys. Recruit, develop and maintain accounts. Wall Street - B2B Securities Sales & Trading * BEAR, STEARNS & CO. - NEW YORK - TRADING & RISK MANAGEMENT MBS/CMOS MORTGAGE BACKED SECURITIES TRADING & HEDGING * WILLIAM R. HOUGH SECURITIES - ST. PETERSBURG, FL - MORTGAGE BACKED SECURITIES TRADING & SALES Hired to start the taxable Fixed Income Trading department. Positioned 25-30mm in mortgage backed securities. Distributed bonds through retail sales force focused on High Net Worth individuals * LASALLE BANK - BOCA RATON, FL - FIXED INCOME SECURITIES SALES Strategic marketing to increase market share of fixed income securities in an intensely competitive market through education via live group presentations to broker dealer firms nationwide; designed and conducted those presentations resulting in the opening of over 200 new accounts. Developed Excel spreadsheet that became LaSalle's web-based "Cost-of-Waiting" calculator. Created an automated, searchable database, integrated into the division-wide online trading system, to track customer cash-flow and increase retention of funds under management. * JVB FINANCIAL GROUP - BOCA RATON, FL - TRADING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Profitably Traded 15 million dollar position in CMO/MBS Advisor Solutions Team - Co-head of the startup of this profitable division within JVB Financial. Provided Registered Investment Advisors with fixed income and structured product analysis, portfolio recommendations and individual securities selection within the fixed income arena. Increased securities sales for all trading departments within JVB Financial and developed a loyal following of satisfied RIA clients through trade fairs, conferences and group presentations.
- Logistics Consultant at Precision Logistics International
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy
• Aided companies improvise customer service operations.
• Evaluated information to identify and solve any logistics.
• Managed strategic planning and information technology advances.
• Ensured excellent customer care service.
• Managed strategic planning and information technology advances.
• Imparted advice on productivity and materials management
- Logistics Consultant at Bill Mancuso And Associates
- Director of Operations at Toll Global Forwarding
- Plant/Operations Manager at ANET Corporation
- Warehouse Supervisor at ANET Corporation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• Generated over $500,000 in total revenue by consulting shipping customers freight and small parcel needs
• Produced a personal margin of over $125,000 in revenue through contracted rates with partner carriers
• Individual growth of or over 25% year to year as an authorized reseller of UPS
• Consultant for implementation of UPS's Unishippers program driven towards the auto industry nationwide
• Commenced contact with Businesses through phone calls, emails, face to face appointments, hand-written notes
• Created customized shipping solutions for each shipping prospect or customer based on their needs
• Directed setup, development, and trained new shipping customers of Unishippers' customized technology
- Logistics Consultant at Unishippers/Gulf Coast Shippers Ltd
- Premium Sales and Service Consultant at The Aspire Group/Tulane University
- Ticket Sales and Service Consultant at The Aspire Group/ University of Louisiana Monroe
- Inside Sales Representative at Championship Management/ PGA Tour
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Kinesiology
• Maintained and updated inventory control systems.
• Supported company leaders by delivering reports outlining performance to drive process improvements.
• Reconciled thousands of dollars in inventory by conducting regular audits.
• Direct consultant to management on the health of current inventory and outstanding requisitions.
- Logistics Consultant at General Mills
- Loan Processor at M&T Bank
- Logistics Specialist/Warehouse Manager at US Navy
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Responsibilities Department of Homeland Security Headquarters ( DHS-HQ)-St. Elizabeth Campus (Consultant) Cheshil Consultants Inc. (CCI) Washington, DC.. Serves as an I.T. Asset & Property Management (both hardware & software) consultant for DHS- HQ-St. Elizabeth Campus. Responsible for consulting Senior General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) I.T. Asset/Logistics Managers with the implementing asset of management business processes through the asset lifecycle and provides practical application and implementation of asset management best practices. Verifies and completes I.T. Asset Management (ITAM) audits of hardware assets that are located in a many DHS-HQ Data Centers, Communication Closets, Conferences Rooms and a few user areas. Consults Senior GDIT I.T. Asset/Logistics Managers with the implementation, management, tracking, and automation of I.T. Asset management processes and assets by using Remedy database (central repository for hardware devices and software licenses) and Visio software application (for rack elevations). Creates DHS-HQ -St. Elizabeth Campus computer hardware reports for Senior GDIT personnel-mainly the Logistics and I.T. Asset Manager. The reports are a listing of all DHS-HQ computer devices and their lifecycle history. Consults Senior GDIT I.T. Asset/Logistics Managers with the purchase of computer hardware and software resources and maintaining inventory of such equipment within Microsoft excel and Remedy. Inspects DHS-HQ -St. Elizabeth Campus I.T. Asset Management equipment for quality, compatibility, suitability, and reliability. Serves as a DHS-HQ -St. Elizabeth Campus support staff floor plan validator. Assist in validating floor plans for computer devices. Floor plans consist of racks, workstations, servers, switches, hubs, power distribution units (PDU’s), wall panels, cabinets, computer rooms, etc.. Provides basic to technical consulting support. Assists in resolving technical questions/problems concerning application of hardware and software products. Maintains technical competence and applied knowledge in existing and new software and hardware pertaining to DHS-HQ -St. Elizabeth Campus operations. Assists in installation, maintenance, modification, troubleshooting, documentation, and problem resolution of DHS-HQ -St. Elizabeth Campus software and hardware. Consults Senior Management with the tracking and inventory of software licenses. Applies a basic understanding of network requirements by assisting in the analysis of network workload, diagnosing network problems. Assists in the installation, testing, maintenance, and upgrading of operating systems software on various platforms. Consults Senior Management with the reviewing of equipment configurations to ensure compliance with applicable procedures as pertaining to configuration management. Schedules and coordinates systems /network downtime. Provides I.T. Asset Management hardware training and assistance to senior management and line staff (both government & contractors). Provides I.T. Asset Management software training and assistance to senior management and line staff (both government & contractors). Stays abreast of new applications, procedures, development of modern automation technology, commercial vendor manufacturer products, and services pertaining to asset management and hardware tracking systems. Consults Senior Management with the creation of various I.T. Asset Management documents. Documents may include; I.T. Asset Management & Property Management inventory forms, Auditing forms, I.T. Asset Management Break fix forms, Reclaiming I.T. Asset Management and Property Assets forms, I. T. Asset Management & Property Management asset tracking forms, Reclaiming I.T. Asset Management & Property Management forms, Transfer of I.T. Asset Management & Property Management forms, I.T. Asset Management & Property Management physical inventory plans, and I.T. Asset Management guides. Conflict resolution capabilities consisted of making sure that I was the peacemaker in most combative situations to promote the wellbeing of GDIT & DHS-HQ -St. Elizabeth employees; especially my team members as pertaining to I.T. Asset & Real Property Management matters. Also made sure that all GDIT & DHS-HQ -St. Elizabeth employees were sharing a common bond of assisting others for the sake of all DHS-HQ -St. Elizabeth I.T. Asset and Property Management projects.
- I.T. Asset Management-Logistics Consultant at Cheshil Consultants
- Team Leader at I.T Asset Management & Property Management
- Information Technology Specialist & Logistics at U.S. Department Of Agriculture
- Information Technology Specialist & Logistics at U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
October 2013 to 5/2018- Profit Tools was purchased by a holding group.
Business Operations and Efficiency Director/ Logistics Consultant for the United States
• Manage training for US online and onsite
• Evaluate Organizations via Business Intelligence
• Create Solutions and High-Level Dashboards for Organizations
• Set up supply chain operations improvements via Business Intelligence
• Establish Standard Operating Procedures for organizations
• Train customer employees in supply chain/trucking methodology
• Educate organizations on upcoming DOT changes and how to stay ahead via technology
• Develop leads and attend trade shows for company marketing
• Design training programs for operations employees both internally and externally
• Train external customers and internal employees in the use of software via internet training and onsite in-person training
• Beta test software for bugs and implement changes via SQL
• Record training sessions for the customer and internal employee training
• Implement software via internet sessions and set up all settings and customer templates
• Manage multiple development programs for internal employees
• Implement software projects via Implementation Scope Assessment creation
• Create Training and Technology Software Implementation Plans
• Budget Software Projects
• Design Software Efficiency Projects
- Business Operations and Efficiency Director/ Logistics Consultant at Profit Tools for Trucking Software
- Logistics Manager/Southeastern Sales Manager at Furniture Row Express
- Operations Manager- Team Leader Operations/ Atlanta, GA at Knight Refrigerated
- Logistics Coordinator at Allsteel, Inc
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- PhD - Organization and Management
- Master of Business Administration - Executive Management
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Development
- Master's Certificate