• Shipped and received products and/or field marketing assets for upcoming events
• Assisted the procurement analyst with execution and follow-up on vendor purchase orders
• Reconciled purchase order receipts against vendor invoices
• Managed and reconciled HQ warehouse to reflect accurate quantities of products, apparel, and promotional assets
• Accelerated and escalated requested orders to expedite delivery of critical material
• Conducted sales order to account for outgoing orders to prevent inventory variances
• Coordinated and negotiated with vendors to maximize efficiency and minimize cost
• Conducted monthly inventory reconciliation to reflect accurate physical quantities
• Served as a liaison between company personnel and supplier representatives
- Power Crunch Logistics Coordinator at Power Crunch Logistics Coordinator
- Kaku Lead Waiter at Gyu
- Kaku Waiter at Gyu
1 year at this Job
- B.S. degree - Operations & Supply Chain Management
MI. Logistics' Coordinator 11/2013
• Transportation operations expedited freight.
• Facilitated and managed supplier, carrier, shipping and delivery performance.
• Scheduled, routed and tracked ground and air shipments to assure prompt delivery of expedited freight into customers manufacturing facilities.
• Communicated effectively to build professional relationships with internal/external customers.
• Resolved all issues that may occur through out the course of each route.
- Logistics Coordinator at National Logistics Management, Det
17 years, 10 months at this Job
- - ASA Business Administration
As a logistics coordinator i was responsible for processing customers service orders, coordinating tasks with our warehouses, QC, packing, and transportation teams. I resolved customer concerns with effective communication and managerment. I scheduled delivery appointments and provided frequent status updates on orders to customers. I also managed high email volume (300-500 daily) and phone calls with friendly professionalism. I was also responsible for training new hires, including a manager, on current accounts, procedures, and inter company software.
- Logistics Coordinator at Sunrise Logistics
- Account Representative at Mariner Finance
- Server/Cook/Bartender at Bill Bateman's Bistro
- Overnight Stocker at Walmart
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Promoted to Logistics Coordinator position after 5 months with the company - Manage a book of business consisting of large steel manufacturers and refractories - Foster customer relationships with daily communication to assess their supply chain needs - Handle day to day operations including load movement, billing, claims processes, freight rates, etc. - Analyze market trends and evaluate freight rates on a daily and quarterly basis - Collaborate with corporate management for completion of several RFQ's and RFP's for existing clients and prospects - Responsible for the training and onboarding of new hires - Facilitate a 1 week, classroom oriented training session that brings new hires up to speed
- Logistics Coordinator at PLS Logistics Services
- Account Executive Trainee at PLS Logistics Services
- Account Executive at Apex Advertising, Inc
- Internship at Landmark Event Staffing Services
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management
Driving 36 to 40 foot trailers, hang art/ drapes, pack and move, cross country logistics coordinator, custom furniture and cabinetry, welding etc.
- Logistics Coordinator at Sparks Interiors
- Mover and Driver at
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- - General Studies
• Coordinate all long-haul shipments-current & new ones.
• Carrier negotiation and order entry.
• Maintain revenue at 15% or better.
• Work closely with all partnered warehouses to ensure all wine/beer transfer/shipments occur on time
• Coordinate & supervise our Less Than a Truck Load (LTL) service by reaching out and connecting with customers needing this service.
• Brain storm and implement how to better serve customers by dropping rates.
• Am the office manager and currently supervising two people in the office plus one more whom will be hired shortly.
• Currently working with IT to design our company's website.
• Conduct weekly meetings on transportation. 05/25/15-07-15-2018 Pack-n-Ship Direct Napa, CA 1325 Airport Blvd Logistics Coordinator/Supervisor Primary Duties
• Work closely with customer service as-well-as multiple warehouses to coordinate the shipping of wine club product.
• Acquire quotes and contract multiple carriers to ship product and keep pallet shipping at a very competitive rate.
• Close communication with corporate to ensure billing and/or invoicing occurs within a timely manner.
• Improve and ensure our consolidation process is being followed as per SOP.
• Process Improvement for higher efficiency
• Run supply demand reports and compare against physical inventory to ensure sufficient packaging is available for production runs.
• Create spreadsheets to track and improve billing process.
• Improved consolidation process by assigning lanes/locations to gateways.
• Oversee and coach our scheduler to improve customer service skills to include email and telephone etiquette.
• Improved communication between Scheduler and Driver by establishing a mini meeting every morning and end of day to improve pick-up and delivery service.
• Lastly, I am Cal-OSHA and CPR certified ���� and form part of our safety committee. Tools Used:
• MS Outlook, Excel, Work, PowerPoint
• Scanner/Copier 1|Page Forklift, Reach Fork, Pallet Jack
- Logistics Coordinator at Cool Way Logistics
- Inventory Supervisor at Vinlux Fine Wine Transportation
- Inventory Specialist/ System Super User at Biagi Bros Transportation
- Assistant Warehouse Manager at The Whole Herb Company
8 months at this Job
- BS degree - Business
- - Business
• Input new orders into our system and book according to customer ETA at destination
• Dispatch orders to load at loading facility before cargo cut off
• File AES so documentation can be submitted on time.
• File MBL and HBL accordingly to customer instructions.
• Handle high volume accounts for specific customers
• Processing invoices from truckers, carriers and invoicing out to customers.
• Promoted from Logistics Coordinator of Specialty Chemicals to Lead Logistics Coordinator of Base Oil and Drilling Fluids.
- Lead Logistics Coordinator at Trans Ocean Bulk Logistics
- Logistics Coordinator at Consolidated Chassis Management
- Equipment Coordinator at Intermarine LLC
- Logistics Coordinator at Port Of Houston Authority
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certification of Maritime and Logistics - Maritime and Logistics
As a logistics coordinator, I am apart of a team that handles the Target brand truck deliveries, I unload trucks, take inventory, and make sure the staff has everything they need to complete the truck process. I also handle the "soft lines" or clothing section of the truck which includes organizing the clothing based on department and making sure the clothing is organized neatly.
- Logistics Coordinator at Target
- Waitress at Georgia Shrimp Company
- Shift Leader at Papa John's
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- - Mathematics
Robbinsville, NJ LOGISTICS COORDINATOR Present Logistics, Customer Service, Dispatch Monitor all inventory incoming and outgoing the distribution center. Customer contact with regard to deliveries, inventory, weather related transportation problems. Customer Satisfaction Surveys, to focus on return business, product quality, and other concerns Berry Global Montvale, NJ
- LOGISTICS COORDINATOR at Mattress Firm
- KEY ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE at Berry Global, Inc
- OWNER at Home and Property Rehab
- LOGISTISC COORDINATOR at Home Depot
at this Job
- Marketing Degree
As a Logistics Coordinator, my key highlights and job responsibilities are:
• Worked on optimization of Inbound & Outbound logistics in transportation of materials and finished goods across plants.
• Assisted in the reduction of traffic movement at the docks through Just in time (JIT) Sequencing and eliminating up to 70% of yard truck moves.
• Expedited material turnaround time by 10% by creating a template to assist with crude oil material scheduling.
• Performed quality inspections of suppliers' shipments as a part of the quality control process.
• Acquired technical data and analyzed the results using statistical techniques.
• Worked with external vendors and internal departments to execute major projects in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a prominent level of quality of work.
- Logistics Coordinator at XPO LOGISTICS INCORPORATED
- Supply Chain Analyst at COMTRAK LOGISTICS
- Downstream Logistics Specialist at African Petroleum Plc
- Supply Chain Engineering Intern at African Petroleum Plc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MSc - International Logistics & Supply Chain Mgt
- BEng - Electrical Engineering