Crafted CORA Logistics by implementing financial & operational internal controls and constructing successful partnerships with a diverse nationwide clientele
• Oversaw relationships with 40+ clients by structuring programs that were cost-efficient and financially profitable
• Slashed costs by 200% by negotiating tariffs with 7 national carriers and 1 regional carrier
• Launched a display rack rental program resulting in lower costs for the clients while increasing CORA's revenue on a monthly basis
• Strategized and directed over 200 nationwide time-critical shipments each month
• Drove revenue from $360,000 to over $1,000,000 year-over-year by analyzing the company's financial trends & offering additional client services
• Evaluated accounting data in QuickBooks daily by running financial reports and ensuring accurate records for budgeting and forecasting.
- Logistics Director at CORA LOGISTICS
- Training & Business Development Director at HYBRID TELECOMMUNICATIONS
- Regional Sales Representative at KRAFT FOODS
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Accounting and Management
- - Pre-Dental, Psychology
Strategic Logistics Management for Disaster Recovery Specializes in FEMA Grant Management
Program. Direct Supervise and Coordinate All Operational Processes for Grant Specialist,
Licensed Public Insurance Adjusters, Engineers and Appraisal Specialist focused on Financial
Settlements on behalf of Public Organizations and Private Property Owners. FEMA Liaison and
• Manage and Coordinate all Logistics Aspects of Ongoing Departments Projects
• Design Corporate Strategy and Served as Liaison Between Project Teams and Customers
• Project Management for Non-Profit Government Accounts and Private Organizations
• FEMA Liaison for Training and Handle all Relations with Local and Federal Agencies BERRIOS ENTERPRISES, INC. Cidra, PR Distribution Center Director February 2016 to September 2019 Direct Manage of Logistics, Service and Distribution to support Sales structure of 200mm. Facilities Management for a Warehouse of 600k square feet including Safety, Security, Fleet Maintenance and Recycling Area. Responsible for 20mm Budget with a Payroll Expense for 200 Employees including 3 PL and Independent Drivers. Management of 9 Supervisors in charge of Inbound, Routing, Dispatch, Putaway, Outbound, Drivers Payment and Inventory Control of 30mm Inventory Value.
• Streamline Processes with Six Sigma & LEAN Improving Dramatically Service Levels.
• Project Management for Implementation of a New Software for All Stores and Users
• Distributor for Ashley Furniture Industries in Puerto Rico and Internal Liaison
• Design and Implemented a Recycling Program for All Areas with a Cost Reduction of 87k
- Logistics Director at PUBLIC ASSISTANCE CONSULTANS ,INC
- Director of Operations at SOLARIS ENERGY SOLUTIONS / AFFORDABLE SOLAR
- General Manager at YOBEL SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT & LOGISTICS
- Director of Logistics at FERRERO CARIBE
5 months at this Job
- BBA in Business Administration - Business Administration
National Multiple Sclerosis Society Logistics Director - NM /AZ Non-Profit Organization providing research, programs and services for those with Multiple Sclerosis. American Diabetes Association Executive Director- New Mexico/El Paso Non-Profit Organization providing programs and support for people with diabetes. University of Phoenix- Sacramento, CA Corporate Liaison Private educational institution providing degree programs in several disciplines Corporate Liaison CODAC Behavioral Health Services- Tucson, AZ Development Specialist Non-Profit Organization helping people with addiction and other behavioral health issues. Arthritis Foundation- Tucson, AZ Development Director Non-Profit Organization providing research, programs and services for those with Arthritis. Pima County Health Department- Tucson, AZ Tobacco Control Program Media and Public Relations Specialist County program bringing cessation, awareness and youth resiliency programs to Southern Arizona Perimeter Bicycling Association of America (PBAA) Sponsorship Director, Route Director for Bicycling Events Sponsorship Director for El Tour de Tucson and other PBAA sponsored events.
- Logistics Director at National Multiple Sclerosis Society
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- MBA - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business and Administration
Led organizational evolution to reinvent logistics network to capitalize on asset and human capital allocation to increase
infrastructure capacity. Improved speed and efficiency for transporting equipment, parts and resources enterprise wide.
• Data mining to build historical trends, KPIs and identify business opportunities based upon factual quantitative analysis; responsible for establishing management dashboard, forecasting business growth, and leading synergistic relationship between multiple business units.
• Worked alongside IT to stimulate enhancements to internal transportation management system (FDSS) to include: system redesign, intuitive intelligence based upon historical data, electronic integration of automated work orders, analytics, and increased user adoption across all enterprise locations.
• Led strategic planning initiatives for all aspects of logistics and supply chain activities; improved operating ratios, reduced excess fuel consumption, and implemented asset management program.
• Worked alongside Training Department and Human Resources to develop engagement factors, retention programs, employee development objectives, onboarding process, draft policy and procedure, increase wage and compensation, and enhance recruiting initiatives.
- Logistics Director at MPW Industrial Services
- strong time management at Grace Covenant Consulting LLC
- Senior Manager at Southern Region, Carolina District
- Managed senior at Southern Region, Carolina District
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Theology
Direct a large team of logistics specialists tasked with continuous improvement in the distribution of fast moving consumer products to Retail, Wholesale and Foodservice in UAE. Re-align the distribution objectives with national sales goals. Set strategic direction/investment for increased development of the current distribution network in preparation of Dubai Expo 2020; This includes variety of challenges including channel expansion, distribution methods, effective measurement program, and internal process management.
- Logistics Director at M.H. Enterprises LLC
- Senior Manager, Global Logistics Procurement at Mondelez International / Kraft Foods
- Import Logistics and Compliance Manager at Nestlé Waters North America
- International Sales Manager at Florida's Natural Growers
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master Program in Global Business Management - Global Business Management
- Bachelor's - Economics
• Planned all the logistics of xFair i.e. Booth Allocation, Embedded Systems Company Logistics, Publicity/Marketing, Information Systems HOBBIES
• xFair is the largest MIT spring career fair with 120+ innovative tech companies bringing new technology to Volleyball campus Video Games Ultimate Frisbee https://www.linkedin.com/in/edwardjo19/
- Logistics Director at loT
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- CS - instrumentation
Key member of the Chief Information Officer' (CIO) executive staff. Manage all Supply Chain Management (SCM) planning, operations, and optimization for MDA's CIO's Information Technology (IT) and Systems Engineering Business Units (BUs). Develop and manage SCM strategies, business and technical scope, quality, risk, and operational plans, standardized processes and procedures. Oversee integrated contractor and government life cycle logistics acquisitions and management. Lead a team of managers and staff in executing packaging, handling, storage and transportation (PHS&T), warehouse operations. Forecast and manage 59 personnel at 4 major locations with a 15M budget. Manage inventory of 160,000 deployed and warehoused assets and materials valued at $475M at 146 global locations. Build cohesive teams from six cross-functional organizations to support order fulfilment and PHS&T on 162 projects valued at $230M. Lead multiple projects, as a Project Management Professional from initiation to closeout. Communicate with the CIO and the Executive Leadership on SCM and logistics strategies, operations, issues, risk management, and recommended courses or action. Highly skilled logistician, analyst, manager, mentor, and problem-solver. Key Achievements: * Wrote statements of work, negotiated contracts, developed and monitored budgets and key performance measures to assess the contractors' abilities. Meticulous proposal and basis of estimate (BOE) reviews corrected $3M overcharging. * Optimized inventory and warehouse operations. Added quality control and sample audit plan. Reduced losses and investigations 30%, and reduced storage operations from 5 warehouses to 3 for a combined company savings of $1.8M. * Developed innovative software process using existing network tools to reduce IT inventories. Reduced physical inventory and travel labor on 60K assets (60% of total CIO inventory) saving the MDA $1.9M yearly. * Overhauled logistics operations using Six Sigma methods. Performed value stream mapping and identified unnecessary and non-standard processes and procedures between two competing contractors. Efforts saved the taxpayer $3M. * Led 6 projects valued at $4.5 Million dollars. One major project: ERP Software integration that yielded $1.6 M savings. * Developed in-house Environmental and Occupational Safety and Health (E&OSH) training and material binder. Assured a safe work environment and culture. During last 3 years zero environmental or safety incidents occurred - Safety always.
- Logistics Director at MISSILE DEFENSE AGENCY (MDA)
- at MISSILE DEFENSE AGENCY (MDA)
- Logistics Operations Manager at MISSILE DEFENSE AGENCY (MDA)
- Systems Engineering, Principal Specialty Engineer at ISYS TECHNOLOGIES
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master - Management Information Technologies & Program Management
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management
- Associate of Science - Electronic Systems Technology
- Associate of Science - Weapons System Technology
Charity Events of Minnesota is a non-profit organization which manages three events - 2 multi-distance bike rides for adult riders and 1 "MessFest" for children - to provide funding for organizations supporting men, women, & children with cancer. I was responsible for all operations and logistics including:
• Directing and providing oversight to the volunteer coordinators who managed as many as 100 volunteers per event
• Creating the overall timeline for each event and developing event manuals to provide detailed timelines & instructions for staff and volunteers
• Developing and leading training sessions for volunteers
• Working with numerous local municipalities to obtain proper permits for use of roads and rest sites, as well as coordinating with local law enforcement to ensure safety
• Assuring that volunteers were properly placed over up to 100 miles to provide a safe and fun event for participants
• Researching and designing safe routes with appropriate rest stops for bikers
• Purchasing all food and other supplies, arranging storage and transportation, and ensuring that materials were in the right place at the right time
• Organizing and managing the starting and ending sites, as well as daily rest stops and the overnight site for our two-day breast cancer ride
• Working with vendors to ensure that participants' needs were met Significant accomplishments include:
• Exceedingly high ratings on participant surveys regarding level of support received, quality of food and snacks provided, and enjoyment of routes
• Managed costs so that maximum benefit was provided to the beneficiaries of each event
- Logistics Director at Charity Events of Minnesota
- Office Manager at Charity Events of Minnesota
- Database Manager at Minnesota International Center
- Receptionist at A. Richard Ballin, D.D.S
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Human Resources & Industrial Relations
- Bachelor of Arts - Global Studies
As the senior manager of the logistics department for the number one dance events company in the nation, oversaw a staff of 30 show technician/drivers, and 8 supervisors and support staff transporting equipment and supplies for 283 events using a fleet of 36 straight trucks. Created and managed departmental budget of $1.5 million. Implemented new policies and procedures in collaboration with senior leadership. Reduced or eliminated financial discrepancies by improving the documentation and reporting accuracy of budget and operational controls. Led initiatives to improve warehouse operational efficiencies. Enhanced operations and implemented new policies and procedures in collaboration with senior leadership. Handled complex project management issues productively and independently. Managed employee recruitment, hiring, training, development and attrition for the division.
- Logistics Director at Star Dance Alliance
- Project Specialist at Interiors
- Business Owner at Custom Home Renovators / Coressel Renovations
- Architect at Multiple Employers
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture and Business
Direct 100+ supply support activities valued at $11B for the General Supply Branch of the Supply Division for Distribution Management Center. Plan, execute and evaluate operational logistics and related support programs. Develop and implement policies and procedures. Manage supply activities, including inventory control, storage, conservation, distribution, cataloging. Perform data and statistical analysis of supply chain processes, identify opportunities, and recommend improvements. Hire, train, and manage 18 direct reports and provide leadership to nine others. * Analyzed End of Life metrics which identified workload projection discrepancies and reduced Organizational Clothing Individual Equipment 80%. * Consolidated properties in three warehouses and redistributed remaining properties to other locations. * Formed Quality Assurance/Quality Control team and developed processes to improve inventory control. * Lead overseas effort (in Italy) to receive, inventory, store, stage and ship supplies for three Humanitarian Assistance Program projects located in Europe and Asia, completing the projects within three months and turning in $4.5M+ of excess property within first two months. * Increased readiness rates for an Army National Guard and Reserves unit by evaluating and confirming ample inventory for the Warfighter and redistributing $3.5M+ in excess equipment.
- Logistics Director Logistics Officer at U.S. Army, U.S. Army Sustainment Command
- Logistics Director Company Commander at U.S. Army, 119th ICTC
- Company Executive Officer at U.S. Army, 262 Quartermaster Battalion
at this Job
- Master of Arts - Management and Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Associates of Arts - General Studies