Logistics Director / Production Manager · Provides customer service information and guidance to ensure optimal results · Administers, organizes and coordinates time sensitive workloads of twelve employees · Independently performs a full range of technical and administrative support functions to enhance the interoperability between company’s capabilities and the customer’s needs · Provides quality control reviews on all customers work orders prior to release
- Logistics Director / Production Manager at GBV Printing Services
- Supply Manager at United States Army National Guard
- Warehouse Supervisor at DIMAC Direct
23 years at this Job
- High school
Selected ahead of peers to serve as the Supply Chain Director of a diverse team of 15 technical experts to plan, coordinate and oversee the entire scope of conventional and Special Operations Force logistics
operations for 2,600 personnel simultaneously engaged in 19 different countries; analyzed statistical and tubular data of real-time critical asset sustainment and subsequently provided strategic guidance to the
Chief Logistics Advisor.
• Liaised with 13 federal agencies worldwide to review transportation and logistics metrics and identified methods to improve efficiency by synchronizing the acquisition and delivery of sustenance, equipment, medical material, and property; established strategic sustainment objectives
• Spearheaded global logistics support by developing standardized programmatic plans to sustain world- wide foreign engagement assignments in nearly 20 geographically separated locations
• Audited and monitored performance work statements to identify potential vulnerabilities and provide solutions to increase accuracy ratings by 15%
- Logistics Director at United States Army: 10th Special Forces Group (Airborne)
- Logistics Strategist at US Army: 82nd Airborne Division
- Project Manager at US Army: 82nd Airborne Division
- Transportation Analyst at US Army: 82nd Airborne Division
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Current culinary school student looking to get back into a field that I love and apply my knowledge and skills in the kitchen. Supply Chain/Logistics Director ORS Nasco - Houston, TX September 2014 to January 2017 Responsible for day to day supply chain operations including receiving, packing, and shipment of up to 12000 domestic and international lines per day. Coordinate with trucking companies, airlines and other carriers regarding the timely delivery of materials. Oversee cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy, making stock adjustments when needed. Work closely with sales, customer service, purchasing and engineering departments to ensure accuracy of orders and customer satisfaction. Responsible for the completion of end of month reports including available stock, active purchase orders & sales orders as well as any open returns
- Supply Chain/Logistics Director at ORS Nasco
- Assistant Director of Operations at Gaffney-Kroese Supply Corp
- Line Cook/Prep Cook at The Lantern Bar and Grill
2 years, 4 months at this Job
As the senior manager of the logistics department for the number one dance events company in the nation, oversaw a staff of 30 show technician/drivers, and 8 supervisors and support staff transporting equipment and supplies for 283 events using a fleet of 36 straight trucks. Created and managed departmental budget of $1.5 million. Implemented new policies and procedures in collaboration with senior leadership. Reduced or eliminated financial discrepancies by improving the documentation and reporting accuracy of budget and operational controls. Led initiatives to improve warehouse operational efficiencies. Enhanced operations and implemented new policies and procedures in collaboration with senior leadership. Handled complex project management issues productively and independently. Managed employee recruitment, hiring, training, development and attrition for the division.
- Logistics Director at Star Dance Alliance
- Project Specialist at Interiors
- Business Owner at Custom Home Renovators / Coressel Renovations
- Architect at Multiple Employers
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture and Business
• Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Maintain accurate count of product by conducting weekly and monthly inventory audits; reconciling with data storage system.
• Maintain physical conditions of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts for the most cost-effective layout.
• Supervise, couch, and train warehouse and office personnel
• Meet costs, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets on a daily basis.
• Maintain daily spreadsheets for billing and inventory purposes.
• Analyze and plan weekly demand forecasts and supply level.
• Negotiate contracts and maintain competitive costs.
• Manage anywhere between 5-15 logistical accounts at any given time.
• Developed the warehouse handling in/out procedures, inventory procedure, and the labeling process for Arrow's Logistics warehouse, resulting in 99.89% inventory count accuracy.
- Logistics Director at Arrow Moving & Storage Co
- at Arrow Moving & Storage Co
- National Account, and Logistics Coordinator at Arrow Moving & Storage Co
- Office Manager at Arrow Moving & Storage Co
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Commanded a staff of 83 personnel in all facets of logistical support. Developed and implemented organizational logistical plans and oversee the accountability of 59.6M worth of government-issued equipment.
• Supported over 1.2K military personnel, contractors, and civilians for over six months throughout two isolated operating bases in Afghanistan
• Planned and executed over 300 aerial resupply missions and convoyed over 23K miles in the support and distribution of fuel, parts, equipment, mail, food, and personnel demand items
• Managed a 100+ vehicle fleet with a 95% operational readiness rate and no reportable accidents or incidents
• Served as Logistics expert for 3 divisions coordinated planning, and policy implementation
• Managed, maintained, and trained various logistics support systems including PBUSE and CPOF
• Directed the first fully integrated unit into the Defense Training Management System Supply / Services Officer Managed a staff of senior subject matter experts in logistical supply and services operations.
• Hand selected over 25 distinguished officers to serve as Forward Support Company Commander
• Synchronized, forecasted, and coordinated all supply transaction
• Planned and oversaw combat logistical support for the sustainment of 3.5K personnel
• Increased Battle Command Sustainment Support System certified operators by over 500%
• Commanded supply operations during the brigade's field training exercise for support operations
- Logistics Director at United States Army
- Production / Sillyard Supervisor at GAF Materials Corporation
- Battalion Support Operations Officer at Texas Army National Guard
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Liberal Studies - Liberal Studies
- Associate of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Direct activities required for the management of New Products Operations, Pharma Partners Contracts and Supply Chain including: planning, sourcing, purchasing and distribution at the division level. Manage global division logistics programs as well all the contractual flow and execution of the business partners. Represent Plant on all business unit Sales & Operations meetings, to attain and assure Volume. Volume of Purchases $130mm in 2007. Reports to the Plant General Manager. * Served as Sourcing Strategy Leader for the Caribbean Cluster (DR and PR) * Developed a Value Stream Functional Organization * Leveraged the Sourcing team - Center Led Organization, supporting Caribbean Region * Established supply programs with regional and abroad suppliers * Deployed Lean Programs in the areas of warehouse, transportation and spare parts * Implemented an Inventory Model to manage desired levels and meet factory lead-time goals - Inventory Accuracy improvement (attained 99.5%) - Service Level improvement (attained 99%) - E&O improvement * Modified production lines flow resulting on (higher) 10.50% thru-put improvement - Developed and executed the concept of dedicated lines for High Demand products - Product Release Time Reduction * Established the contractual platform for business partners (Key Accounts) program management
- LOGISTICS DIRECTOR at Baxter Healthcare of Puerto Rico
- PR OPERATIONS DIRECTOR & CARIBBEAN LOGISTICS at Timberland Company, Inc
- PROCUREMENT & PLANNING MANAGER at General Instruments (PR), Inc
- MATERIALS MANAGER at Asea Brown Boveri, Components Division
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
• Solely responsible for all global/domestic logistics decisions for a company with approx. $500 million annual turnover
• Directed a nationwide team of supply chain professionals across multi-site locations
• Responsible for logistics operations, training, and process improvement across multiple distribution locations
• Negotiated business agreements and contracts for over $80 million in annual logistics spend
• Worked closely with internal/external project managers on logistics plans for company growth/site development projects
• Negotiated and managed large-scale capital equipment/over-sized machinery movements, experience with permits pulling and heavy haul projects
• Company expert in all modes of transport-Ocean (container/barge/vessel), OTR Trucking, Rail, Air, Heavy Haul
• Developed companywide regulatory compliance program and training for all departments
• Worked directly with all government agencies to ensured conformance with applicable import and export laws and regulations
• Acknowledged for a 6% overall improvement of customer distribution service rate and $4 million in logistics cost savings
• Developed customized software for use within the logistics department to fit the needs of the organization
- Logistics Director at Sofidel America
- Contract Based Supply Chain 2009-2012 at Siemens Energy, Inc Export Customs and Controls Compliance
- Senior Buyer at Trinity Tile Group - Ocala
- Import Purchasing Manager at Dave Carter and Associates
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Directs an 18-member logistics team. Oversees company logistics activities associated with IT test and configuration management, asset remarket, secure storage, distribution and inventory control. Responsible for overseeing and coordination of all logistics operations throughout equipment life cycle, to include, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, resell, reuse, recycle, or final disposal. Company Logistics SME, participates in proposal preparation. Oversees the management of the warehouse safety program to ensure OSHA compliance. Analyzes all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective means of transporting supplies and product. Reviews the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or carriers. Directs 3-member procurement team. Responsible for day to day operations.
- Logistics Director at CyberCore Technologies
- Logistics and Transportation Operations Manager at Defense Courier Service
- Logistics Superintendent at Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency
- Section Chief, Material Control at AFISRA
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S (Cum Laude) - Operations Management
- A.S - Logistics Management
• Grew company revenue through freight and transportation supplier contracts by 35%
• Ran geographic marketing analysis to create target sales campaigns to build customer base; acquired 22 new customers with 100% renewal rates
• Identified and recommended solutions to reduce operational costs and negotiate contracts with national suppliers
• Ensured full compliance with service standards, establishment of vendor SOPs and requirements, and execute completion of projects within SLAs LOGISTICS CONSULTANT
• Established & maintained mutually beneficial relationships at executive levels of customers and network of transportation carriers (LTL, FTL, Power-Only, Tow-Away, Services)
• Provided audit consulting services for carrier network to ensure safety and compliance regulations per DOT were maintained and executed Services included motor carrier compliance review, safety audit, and Level I & V inspections
• Represented carriers for US DOT pre-employment drug & alcohol testing programs; Established CHP BIT programs
• Created driver qualification employment apps, driver license endorsements records system, medical screenings, DMV notices for carriers
• Responsible for audit and maintenance of driver DOT logs per service regulations; filed quarterly IFTA tax reports and NM Weight Distance Tax permits
- TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS DIRECTOR at VEHIS CORP
- CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER at ELITE CARRIERS
- SHIPPING POINT INSPECTOR at UNITED STATES DEPARTMERNT OF AGRICULTURE
3 years at this Job