· Handled customers transportation and logistics needs · Sell the services JEAR and myself can provide, as well as following through with services promised during sales period Worked with customers and truck drivers alike in order to fulfill needs for both parties
- Logistics Executive at JEAR Logistics
- Lighting Technician at Erickson Outdoor Lighting
- GIS Intern at Erickson Outdoor Lighting
- Valet at Lord Flethcer's Old Lake Lodge
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Geography - Urban Planning and Community Development
3rd party logistics broker— coordinating transportation for different companies
- Logistics Executive at JEAR Logistics
- Installer at McWaters
- Server and Bartender at Pressley's at the Marina
- Spanish teacher and soccer coach at Byrnes High School
4 months at this Job
- BA in Spanish - Spanish
Brokered freight for multiple customers on a daily basis. Built and managed a book of business through cold calling, prospecting, and providing daily freight services to customers
• Negotiated daily with Customers and Freight Carriers
• Provided industry analysis and market pricing
• Coordinated freight shipments from origin to destination
- Logistics Executive at Jear Logistics
- Supply Chain Intern at Eastern Industrial Supply
- at Camp Ozark, Camp Ozark
- Outside Sales rep, August 2019 at TruTeam
9 months at this Job
- - Marketing, Supply Chain Management
Accomplished in developing effective processes and directing complex logistics functions for multimillion-dollar projects. Excel at coordinating tasks of numerous internal divisions and external agencies to ensure rapid, accurate delivery of equipment, materials, and resources. Advanced expertise in reviewing invoices and shipping manifests to ensure full compliance with local customs and international regulations. Track record of identifying redundancies and maximizing resources to streamline operations. Proficient in a variety of logistics and supply management software, both proprietary and commercial.
- Senior Logistics Executive/SGL Satellite Group Leader at Total Quality Logistics (TQL)
- Outside Sales Representative at TruGreen
- Outbound Selector at US Foods
- Inventory Specialist/ Merchandiser at Best Buy
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Sports/Business Marketing
Responsibilities Manage overnight logistics – including planning and communication, receiving processes, freight flow and replenishment, transition, productivity results, and backroom inventory management. Supervise team of over 50 personnel, ensuring safe working environment and meeting team expectations. Recruit, select, develop, and retain talented team members.
- Logistics Executive Team Leader at Target Corporation
- Logistics Specialist Manager E-6, USS Normandy at US NAVY, Various Locations
2 years at this Job
- BA Management - Management
§ Work with 3PL’s, carriers, and logistics colleagues as a cohesive and complementary team ensuring strategic concepts and systems are delivered.§ Manage transportation P&L across all Northern DC’s $160M expenditure including DSD, Inbound Primary Freight, Outbound Secondary Freight, and Inter Dc Transfers.§ Create annual operational plan and manage P&L in line with business targets and budgets§ Strategic planning for disaster management liaising with government departments and emergency service departments.§ Negotiate and maintain carrier contracts applying effective contract management practices while developing and maintaining strong carrier relationships.§ Manage and maintain operational/support team performance including cost analysis, initiative evaluation, and continuous improvement against KPI’s.§ Assist with the development and implementation of the retail Supply Chain logistics strategy.§ Implementation of Capital Expenditure initiatives and associated business cases to support identified performance and service opportunities.§ Manage regional service levels and supply chain performance for the Northern Australian zone.§ Facilitate the establishment of commercially astute and robust contracts with 3PL vendors.§ Lead teams in producing “Destination Zero” world class safety culture.§ Ensure all aspects of the Supply Chain adhere to Company Policies and Procedures working within controlled management systems such as QA, HACCP, OH&S, COR.
- Logistics Executive Transportation at Woolworths Ltd
- Regional Transportation Manager - Western US at PepsiCo USA
- Transportation Manager - Frito-Lay at PepsiCo USA
- Transportation Manager - Eastern Australia at PepsiCo International
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Science Business Management
TQL is one of the largest 3rd party supply chain management companies that allows the Freight around the country to move smoothly.
• Broker in connecting Suppliers with reliable Truck companies that will deliver their freight.
• Specialize in refrees and dry vans, which are in higher demand due to their ability to move Food.
• Most of my clients were in the East-coast, while the freight came from the West Coast.
- Account Logistics Executive at Total Quality Logistics (TQL)
- Director of Sales at eWaste ePlanet
- Business Analyst Intern at Turner Broadcasting Systems, Inc
- Help Desk at Solvit software, Inc
3 months at this Job
• Maintenance of Import & Export documents (Invoice/Packing List/Bill of Lading/Bill of Entry).
• Handling the master data for Transportation and shipment.
• Follow up transport vehicle for shipment.
• Get the duty amount from CHA and coordinate with finance for payment process.
• Monthly reporting on Physical Stock vs. System Stock.
• Preparation of shipping documents (Invoices/Packing List/Delivery Challan and Waybill).
• Effective implementation of 5's principles and Kaizen activity.
• Dispatch the materials from Warehouse to retails/distributors/customers/dealers.
- Logistics Executive at Fujitec India Private Limited
- Warehouse Assistant at Lear Corporation India Private Limited
- Customer Service Executive at Unison Insurance Broking Service Private Limited
3 years at this Job
- - Information Technology
• Sell company services to other companies that need full truckload, less than truckload, intermodal, export/import shipments. (Outbound Sales)
• Broker freight
• Manage a book of business 24/7/365 and maintain constant communication with customers.
- Logistics Executive at Total Quality Logistics (TQL)
- News Producer at Cox Media Group WHIO
- Digital News Content Intern at Cox Media Group (Ohio)
- Blue Crew at Sears
7 months at this Job
- BA - Mass Communication
Serve as the Senior Logistics Executive responsible for the training, mobilization, readiness, welfare, health, and morale for the 332d Transportation Battalion.
• Project manager for 700 personnel and eight subordinate logistics companies across the State of Florida.
• Directs and supervises long range planning of major events and activities. Highlight: Communicates intent and empowers eight supervisors to manage $1B worth of equipment and plan, coordinate, and execute eight multi-company, annual training exercises in austere locations.
- Senior Logistics Executive (Battalion Commander) at US Army Reserve Command
- Supervisory Staff Administrator at US Army Reserve Command
- Operations Officer at US Army Reserve Command
- Joint Logistics Planner at US Army
1 year at this Job
- Joint Professinal Military Education II (JPME II)
- Military Strategic Studies
- Master of Professional Studies in Supply Chain Management - Supply Chain Management
- Certificate in Advanced Graduate Studies - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology