- Logistics Executive at Total Quality Logistics
at this Job
- High school or equivalent - N/A
- High school or equivalent
London, United Kingdom
• Conducted qualitative and quantitative analysis of logistics operations using simulation models to identify and resolve inefficiencies.
• Implemented cost control by successfully negotiating contracts with outside vendors.
• Established metrics and monitored staff progress to increase productivity.
• Managed all registration and traffic documents and generated weekly and monthly transportation reports.
- Logistics Executive at Royal Mail Plc
- Sevice Engineer at Xerox Nigeria Plc
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Applied Physics/Electronics
• Negotiated pricing with customers and carriers to ship, FTL shipments across the US and Canada.
• Maintained communication with customer and carriers on transit times, appointment times and current locations of trucks in transit. Verified when deliveries were made.
• Up to 100 cold calls per day / Experience calling Large and Mid-market companies
• Over $300,000 per year in net revenue.
- Logistics Executive - Freight Broker at JEAR Logistics
- Sales Consultant at Mt Pleasant Chevrolet
- Pawn Broker at Money Man Pawn
- Driver & Labor at Discount Delivery
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - History
◦ Arranging International and Domestic Transportation, Including Air, Sea, and Road ◦ Goods/ Warehouse Insurance Declaration ◦ Customs Declaration and Documents ◦ Taxes and Duties ◦ International and Local Transportation Costs ◦ Insurance/Inventory Costs
• Handling Shipments
• Planning & Optimizing Logistics Costs
• Reviewing and Fulfilling Contracts on Delivery Terms
• Maintaining Relationships with over 30 Vendors and 50 Customers
◦ Arranging International and Domestic Transportation, Including Air, Sea, and Road
◦ Goods/ Warehouse Insurance Declaration
◦ Customs Declaration and Documents
◦ Taxes and Duties
◦ International and Local Transportation Costs
◦ Insurance/Inventory Costs
- LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE at DTS COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION
3 years at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - BUSINESS
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - EXTERNAL ECONOMICS
Comprehensive training in the Transportation industry establishing my own book of business with customers, motor carriers, shippers and receivers. Cold-call prospective customers to build relationships. Maintain productive relationships with existing customers through exceptional follow-up after sales.
- Logistics Executive at JEAR Logistics LLC
- Sales Account Executive at Mercom Corporation
- Intramural Supervisor at Coastal Carolina University
- Summer Camp Counselor at Coastal Carolina University
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Project logistics and air charter management for Volga Dneprs fleet of An124 and IL76 aircraft. Managed charter sales for sister company Airbridge Cargos fleet of 747-8 and 747-400 flights in and out of the Americas. Handles support services relating to charter flights such as trucking, cranes and skid manufacturing.
Project logistics and air charter management for Volga Dneprs fleet of An124 and IL76 aircraft.
Managed charter sales for sister company Airbridge Cargos fleet of 747-8 and 747-400 flights in and out of the Americas.
Handles support services relating to charter flights such as trucking, cranes and skid manufacturing.
- Project logistics executive at Volga dnepr uac
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Responsible for effectively leading the following teams: Logistics, Backroom, Inbound, Pricing, Planogram, Signing, Hardlines, Property Management
• Manage and lead 20-50 team members per day
• Develop and maintain effective plans for success
• Set goals and follow up regularly
• Opening and closing duties
• Communicate professionally
• Showcase excellent time and responsibility management skills
- Logistics Executive Team Leader at Target Corporation
- Foreman at Envision Lawn and Tree
- Vice President at CentralSocket
- Kitchen Manager at Muddy Creek BBQ
1 year at this Job
• Worked in a high paced environment, while cold calling, improving current sales, and flourishing new business.
• Made 40-100 cold calls a day in order to land new business
• Assisted other brokers when needed in the office, on top of my tasks
• Built a book of business for my own personal account in order to make commission
• Implemented new ways to cold call and how to do it
• Determined the quickest and most efficient way to get my customers product from point A to point B, all while communicating and servicing them along the way
- Logistics Executive at JEAR Logistics
- Key Holder/Sales Associate at Bath and Body Works
- Security Consultant at ADT Security Services
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing Professional Selling
Implementation of Maritime Container/ Bulk, Container Yard, Rail, Intermodal and Warehouse Operations for Port of Stockton and Internal Customer Project Development.
• Customer Goods Processing for International Goods Import and Export for large BCO Corporate Customers.
• Customer Specialized services for Food Grade, Retail in Export and Import for large BCO Corporate Customers
• WMS and TMS Technology systems in warehouse and transport systems
• Development of US Supply Chain Rail, International Networks
• Report directly to Executive Management of Marketing and Operations for strategic planning, finance and development in revenue and market share growth.
• Development of Rail Class One intermodal and bulk transload opportunities with Rail Transload for Union Pacific and BNSF.
• Development of Maritime and Port Project Implementations
• International, NVOCC and Freight forwarding for Import and Export Goods with BCO Cargo Owners and Shipping Lines.
• Transportation Plan upgrade for LTL, TL, FCL, LCL, Air Cargo, Rail.
• Consolidation and Transload cargo and goods operations
• Temperature controlled facility for perishable AG and OTC products
- SUPPLY CHAIN and MARKETING/LOGISTICS Executive, Principal at RIM Logistics
- LOGISTICS Director at Omnitrax / Broe Group
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- Logistics executive at TQL
- Account Manager at Rent-A-Center
- Sales Manager at JD Byrider
3 months at this Job
- High school diploma
- - Criminal Justice