Held multiple positions: Sr. Visual Team Leader, Logistics Executive Team Leader, Sales Floor
Executive team leader.
● Managed the entire store team al all process from top to bottom
● Planned and executed all store visual sets
● Drove the business with positive results through planning to execution of innovative selling techniques
● building team morale
- Sr. Visual Team Leader, Logistics Executive Team Leader, Sales Floor at LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER TARGET
- AREA VISUAL MANAGER (ASSISTANT TO CREATIVE DIRECTOR) at AVOCA HANDWEAVERS
- VISUAL MANAGER ANTHROPOLOGIE at
- VISUAL MANAGER PARISIANS at BELK
3 years at this Job
- Logistics Executive at Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd
- Logistics Executive at L.G.BALAKRISHNAN & BROS LIMITED
- Logistics Executive at SUNDRAM FASTENERS LIMITED
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.E - Electronic & Communication Engineering
• Handle all inbound and outbound shipments of the company and its oversea outlets
• Plan and coordinate movement of shipments and delivery schedule with logistic agents, suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure the delivery on-time for local customers
• Handle in all e-commerce/online stores related logistics management both in Singapore and China (such as TMALL and Lazada)
• Ensure various suppliers comply on the documents required by the customs for clearance (detailed invoice, detailed packing list, certificate of origin, etc.)
• Prepare the shipping documents and ensure all the requirements to clear the shipments are met
• Liaise with various suppliers on replacement parts Warehousing
• Develop and implement actionable improvements to increase inventory replenishment efficiency and reduce downtime
• Maintain accurate stock record and schedules
• Responsible for checking all the received shipments and report damages/shortages
• Assist in annual stock take count on all the shops including warehouse
• Report warehouse and inventory discrepancies to managers Order Management
• Receive customer orders from online platform such as TMALL & Lazada
• Process and validate the orders for the customer details, payments and other requirements
• Manage proper documentation related to the orders such as sales orders, invoices, delivery notes and credit notes. Customer Fulfillment
• Trigger the orders pickup from stores/warehouse to designated location
• Ensure fulfillment order created and delivered to end customer on time
• Coordinate with own driver and 3rd party logistics team for the proof of delivery (POD) Administrative Support
• Arrangement of suppliers and forwarders' invoices for payment
• Responsible for daily routines such as goods receipt note (GRN), data entry and maintain inventory level in the system
• Negotiate air freight and sea freight rates for cost savings
• Adhoc task assign by supervisor or manager
- LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE at MOTHERS WORK PTE LTD
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE at KINERGY CORPORATION LTD
- PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE at TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT - Operations Management
Created, developed and maintained a book of business bringing revenue of over $1.5 million in sales spanning 43 customers. Contracted over 900 carriers on over 1700 lanes. Trained and developed three 2-person teams to be fluent in industry knowledge and execute live. Managed the delivery of $60 million in durable and nondurable commodities under corporate budget.
● Exceeded weekly goal, every week for the year of 2016 bringing in $141,910 in profit for the company and company revenue of $1,598,852
● Finished 2016 top 30% in the company of 52 sales employees
● Finished 2017 top 16% of 79 sales employees
● Trained and developed employees to manage their own accounts adding additional revenue streams for the company
● Transitioned to LTL shipping via partnering with Globaltranz, a top 5 nationwide LTL company
● Reduced customer LTL costs by 15% on average spanning across OTR, rail and global.
- Logistics Executive at Jear Logistics
- Pest Control Technician at Multi-Family Pest Control
- Corporal (E4) Ammunition Technician at United States Marine Corps Reserve
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Finance & Economics
- High School Diploma
* First point of contact for clients needing scheduling and other questions and concerns. * Handle end-to-end processing for implementing requests and engaging other business partners as needed. * Conduct limited research to respond to client inquires. * Able to read client request quickly and determine solutions in a timely manner. * Work efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Logistics Executive Accountant at Total Quality Logistics
- Student Athlete at University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Sales Representatives at Vector Marketing
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
Led a team of 15 professionals executing daily Logistics & Transportation operations.
• P/L and budget responsibility for >$100M in revenue and spend
• Set logistics and distribution strategy for multisite global network
• Procurement of Transportation services
• Key contact for customer engagement
- Logistics Executive at Lineage Logistics
- Global Director Engineering, Packaging, Automation & Logistics Technology at Cimpress Inc
- Director of Global Logistics, Supply Chain - Acting VP at Visalus Inc
- Operations Management, Transportation, Logistics Consultant at Ingram Micro, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Head of stock control & logistics departments, incorporating warehousing, systems & processes for all 20 brands across 40+ shops.
- Inventory & Logistics Executive at Retail International Ltd
- Company Stock Controller/ Logistics admin at Retail International Ltd
- Company Inventory Controller/Administrator at Michele Peresso Ltd
- Head Stock Controller/Store Keeper at ROCS Group
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Higher National Diploma - 2yr
- National Certificate - 1yr
Supervised and directed all logistics for ground and watercraft maintenance, mobility, contracting, asset visibility, and food service operations for the active duty Army's only Transportation Expeditionary Brigade. Advised senior leadership and subordinate upper level management on budget, supply, property book, contracting, deployment and maintenance related issues..
• Entrusted to manage and oversee a property book valued in excess of $75M.
• Directly supervised five senior technicians, six technical advisors, and three logistics clerks.
- LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE MANAGER at United States Army
- at United States Army
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR at United States Army
- DEPUTY OPERATIONS MANAGER - Yongsan-gu at United States Army
6 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF ARTS - Public Administration
- BACHELORS OF ARTS - Organizational Leadership
· Developed Subordinate leaders within the team providing coaching, guidance, and clear direction which improved their performance throughout the year as well as their respective teams, resulting in improved scores during their annual reviews. · Implemented modernization of logistics process ahead of schedule while improving the efficiency of replenishment team. · Hired, trained, and developed new online sales fulfillment team which completed over 1.7 million dollars in sales throughout 2018, a 7.8% growth from the previous year. Improved metrics within all logistics processes applying specific expectations within the team, retraining existing team members and recruiting new employees with a detail-oriented focus.
- Logistics Executive Team Leader at Target
- Transfer Pricing Analyst at Ernst & Young
- Sales Executive at Genera S.A
- Sales Executive at EuroAmerica Mundo Financiero
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
• Developed and installed database for integration of ERP system.
• Handled price negotiations for raw materials and freight.
• Reduced costs through improved logistics planning.
• Supply management based on forecast.
• Assisted store manager in inventory organization to maintain optimum inventory level.
- Purchase and Logistics Executive at Asian Aerosol Pvt Ltd
- Junior Design Engineer at Technocon Industries Pvt Ltd
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering - Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering