RSA AL.35898 SUPERVISOR: Sam Collier Project Lead for a diverse group (Technical Writers, SME's, Provisioners, and Data Integrators) who maintain 100 existing Depot Maintenance Work Requirements (DMWRs) and develop multiple new DMWR procedures for the CH-47 Cargo Program Office. I develop and utilize alternate sources other than the OEM for Depot repair manuals. I identified issues and facilitated the product team collaborating to resolve them. I am in direct management of up to15 reverse engineering projects in support of DMWR development, while managing the funds for these 15 project contracts. Created briefings and advised senior leaders of any program logistics support requirements and objectives, significant actions or problems and recommended solutions. I resolved complex logistics problems affecting numerous aspects of the life cycle function for the program. Performed duties as a Project Integrator, Contracting Officer Representative (COR), for the publication department, Subject Matter Expert, Logistics Management Specialist, Technical Writer-Editor in an organizational element having the responsibilities for managing the equipment publications necessary to support the operation, maintenance, physical teardown, developmental and operational testing, and deployment for all assigned aircraft items, including their systems, subsystems, and component parts. Handled the planning and coordination of logistics support requirements and program schedules to facilitate mission success. Wrote, reviewed and edited schedules and coordinate equipment and Technical Manuals (TMs), lubrication orders, parts manuals, Operator's Manuals, (RPSTLs). Incorporate approved Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), and Department of the Army (DA) 2028's into TMs. Explore alternatives to determine what improvements can be made in aviation related maintenance or logistics work methods, processes, and procedures. Evaluated programs across functional areas to ensure Integrated Product Support Plans and schedules are adhered to by all involved activities. Managed logistics sustainment for assigned programs within cost, schedule, and performance baselines. Coordinated the execution of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) for a major complex system that encompasses new and emerging technologies or complicated fielding requirements. Apply principles of life cycle management to oversee and monitor the planning and implementation of complex weapon systems programs. Interpret acquisition, logistics and program management policies and directives to ensure compliance. Ensured logistics coverage is provided in all planning and programming documents during the program life cycle. Developed and revised logistics support and fielding plans and other acquisition strategy documents during lifecycle. Develop input used for preparation of basic life cycle funding and budgeting for Performance Work Statements (PWS), Document Summary Lists (DSL), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL), and Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE) and identify requirements for acquisition of complex publications programs. Project Integrator/ Project Manager to coordinate funding and coordinate meetings such as start of work, weekly and monthly status updates. I track programs and present briefings on status during program reviews to upper level management. I develop the requirements for new programs such as Statements of Work (SOW) development, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL), and Document Summery List (DSL). Review and comment on CDRL deliveries, Maintenance Task Analysis, Level of Repair Analysis, contractor monthly cost report, and contractor delivery schedule. Research components for organic repair candidate, locate new sources of supply for parts and new sources for depot level repair of components
- Logistics Management Specialist at AMCOM Logistics Center
- Logistics Management Specialist at Cruise Missile Defense Systems, Sentinel Radar Product Office
- Logistics Management Specialist at PM Cargo Helicopter, Engines Division
- Loistiics Analyst at PM Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Grey Eagle Project Office
6 years at this Job
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Served as Logistics Management Specialist in the capacity of Installation Accountable Officer by Command Letter for a multi-class Supply Support Activity (SSA). Provided logistical support to Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC) Rotational Units and Fort Polk tenant units. Oversaw stock record account (SRA) maintained by Supply and Services Division, consisting of 3533 ATF lines valued in excess of $9 MIL.
• Served as the organization representative participating in installation and tactical level reviews of Authorized Stockage Lists.
• Monitored Inventory Management functions to include annual and cyclic inventories with a 99% inventory accuracy rating.
• Achieved 4 out of 5 rating from Department of the Army Inspector General (DAIG) Army Supply Critical Performance standards during 2018 annual inspection.
• Performed the functions of Installation DoDAAC Coordinator to Create, Modify, and Delete DoDAACs/ UICs in Army enterprise Systems Integration Program (AESIP) for all Fort Polk tenant units and deploying rotational unit.
• Oversaw customer accounts for Overdue Deliveries, Dock to stock, Reconciliations Accounts, Frustrated Requisitions, Supply Discrepancies, Order Accuracy and On-time shipping/Final Deliveries.
• Supervised Customer Relationship Management for all Logistics functions, to include unit deployment of supplies, training, overseeing workload, and customer feedback.
• Supervised over 50,000 lbs. of excess property per week to DLA Disposition Services, Red River Army Depot.
• Served as the primary customer facing point of contact for the order fulfillment process for Fort Polk units, CONUS and OCONUS.
• Monitored Global Combat Support Systems- Army reports and parameters.
• Maintained oversight of routine transactions and document flows to ensure compliance with business processes and procedures supporting the Single Stock Fund.
• Evaluated automated supply systems and trained users on new or revised automated logistics systems.
- Logistics Management Specialist at Logistics Readiness Center
- Senior Logistics Manager at U.S. Army
- Warehouse Manager at U.S. Army
- Logistics Management Specialist at U.S. Army
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Rehabilitation Counseling
- Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
3001 Staff Drive Suite 1AE1 114 Tinker Air Force Base, OK 73145 Supervisor: Kelly Tate (405) 852 - 6953 40 hrs/wk $51,000/yr Logistics Management Specialist (GS-0346-07/11) (08/2018 - Present) Key Skills: Logistics Support, Integrated Product Support Team Member, Effective Communication, Office Administration, Microsoft Office, Interpersonal Skills, Analytical, Motivational, Information Technology, Adaptability, Problem Solving, Broad View Scope, Mathematical, Attention to Detail. Responsibilities: Completed all Defense Acquisition University modules for the first 3 years of required training for certification, only pending residence courses to complete certification process. Modify/Update monthly engine metrics, brief section/branch chiefs on results. Attend a variety of different meetings and report back to upper echelons. Prepare documents for supervisor review. Create slide decks and other Microsoft Office products for educational and briefing purposes. Coordinate site visits for contractor personnel for reverse engineering and other transactional agency personnel. Plan, manage, and coordinate cradle to grave, life cycle logistics support for a major weapon system or subsystem, integrate separate functions of supply, maintenance, procurement, and quality assurance into logistics activities. Assess progress in assigned projects/programs including cost estimates, schedules, and performance supportability baseline by applying known methods and procedures. Plan, organize, and coordinate activities of functional specialists including contracting, cognizant and process engineering, manufacturing, program control, configuration/data management, test, and logistics. Participate in and/or lead discussions meetings and serve on panels and committees as needed. Oklahoma City VA Medical Center 921 NE 13th St. Oklahoma City, OK 73114 Supervisor: Siobhan Gower (405) 456 - 5128 40 hrs/wk $50,000/yr
- Logistics Management Specialist at Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- Program Specialist at Veterans Administration Hospital
- Export Document Examiner at Department of Agriculture
- Student Pathway Office Management Intern at Veterans Administration Hospital
7 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts in Unmanned Aviation - Unmanned Aviation
- Associate of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
As Logistics Management Specialist at Headquarters, facilitated subordinate commands in the way of learning and development regarding regulations and compliance. Organized data submissions, implemented planning objectives, analyzed effectiveness within the business objectives of the organization. Ensured objectives of the regulations added value and communicated between subordinate command members and managers and the organization of the headquarters.
• With a wide-range of experience, used professional concepts and company headquarters' objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Applied knowledge to meet goals, maintain relationships and proposed opportunities to expand the business. The headquarters then became the leader of the Congressional oversight improvement whereby the private and public issues of cost became identified.
• Worked on complex issues where analysis of situations or data required an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Networked with key contacts outside of own area of expertise. Built on and maintained external relationships outside of the headquarters. As team leader coordinated activities for the assigned data submissions.
- Logistics Management Specialist at U. S. Army Materiel Command
- Item Manager at U.S. Communications-Electronics Command
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Operations Management and Information Technology for Managers
- - Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
100 Minuteman Parkway Frankfort, KY 40601 United States 11/2017 - Present Salary: 300.00 USD Per Month Hours per week: 40 Senior Logistics Management Specialist Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Evaluate logistics data and requirements from STARC staff, units, USPFO, NGB and other organizations to direct development and implementation of logistic support plans, policies, operations and other actions to support federal and state missions. Direct the establishment of the logistics operations cell to support the STARC Emergency Operations Center for federal and state missions. Responsible for advising the DOL on logistics support issues to accomplish mission requirements. Evaluate the logistics force modernization program to assure that materiel fielding is accomplished within established milestones. Develop and coordinate tactical logistics support requirements for the state. Responsible for planning, managing and the coordination of the total cradle-to-grave life cycle logistics for an assigned system or subsystems, integrating separate functions of supply, maintenance, procurement and quality assurance of logistics activities needed to sustain system fielding. Develop the logistic funding plan for the DOL and monitor the obligation of funds. Select or contribute to the selection of subordinates. Ensure adequate training is available for employees within the division. Initiate formal requests for personnel actions. Assists in the preparation for additional command level inspections in the area of logistics and maintenance. Plans and coordinates periodic inspections, inventories and change of hand receipt accounts to assure supplies are serviceable, properly stored, maintained and accounted for as required by regulatory authority. Advises the commander of equipment on hand and equipment readiness issues. Analyzes maintenance status and directs the priority of maintenance effort for organizational equipment. Ensure a safe working environment for all employees in accordance with current safety and OSHA requirements and directives. I have thirteen years' experience utilizing a variety of STAMIS and automation systems. I also have thirteen years of logistical experience, education and training which has involved specific and specialized judgment and/or analytical ability in the logistics field. Perform other duties as assigned. Supervisor: SFC Brooks, Paul (513-400-2991) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes 149th HHC BSB MEB 920 Morgantown Road Bowling Green, KY 42101 United States
- Senior Logistics Management Specialist at FMS London
- Production Control Manager at FMS London
- Material Management NCO at FMS London
- 92A Logistical Specialist/ SAMS Clerk at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM) 2221 Adams Avenue Fort Lee, VA 23801 United States 02/2018 - Present Salary: xxx,xxx.xx USD Per Year Hours per week: 40 Series: 0346 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 12 This is a permanent position Logistics Management Specialist (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: During my tenure in the position, I serve as a Logistics Management Specialist (Material Capability Developer) utilizing senior level skills and knowledge of Army Sustainment policy, procedures, automated logistics information systems and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications. Sustains current legacy and ERP systems and assists in the capability development of new logistics functionality. Prepares, reviews, updates, validates and re validates capability development documentation for automated logistics information systems and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications. Develops, reviews, updates, validates, and re-validates concepts and concept statements for existing and emerging Army Logistics Information Systems (LIS). In addition to the above duties, I conduct research and develop business case analysis, recommend courses of action that are utilized by senior leadership to make informative decisions. I analyze draft doctrine material, review proposed and evaluate training, performance and effectiveness of automated systems: and to work on special projects with the potential to have a significant impact on the future direction of logistics automation, I resolve procedural issues, and identify productivity improvements and associated trade-off in the automated logistics systems area pertaining to Army and joint service activities at the tactical and operational level. I prepare, review, update, validate and re validates over forty eight combat development documents for automated logistics information systems and Degraded Space Study Plans. Develops, reviews, updates, validates, and re-validates concepts and concept statements for existing and emerging Army combat service support automation and communications support requirements in accordance with the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) using the Capabilities Needs Analysis (CAN) data base. Continue to prepare , review, update, validate, and revalidate combat development documentation Problem Statements in support of GCSS-A Army to specify combat service support and communications support requirements in accordance with TRADOC, DA and DOD documentation standards Functional Area Analysis (FAA), Functional Needs Analysis (FNA) Functional Solution Analysis (FSA), Initial Capabilities Document (ICD), Economic Analysis (EA), Capability Development Document (CDD), Capability Production Document (CPD), Operational Requirements Document (ORD), System MANPRINT Management Plan (SMMP), Critical Operational Issues and Criteria (COIC), Operational Test Readiness Statements (OTRS), Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Functional Descriptions (FD) and Doctrinal and Organizational Test Support Packages (DOTSP). Develops Basis of Issue Plan Feeder Data and reviews data for new SAP and other automation systems. Develops and updates Integrated Logistics Support Plans and Army Annex system fielding, extension training, transition plans and maintenance support for SAP. Incorporating the CNA data base and the DOTMLPF guidance develop and integrate conceptual, doctrinal and training products involving logistics automation requirements and capabilities for combat service support for the Army at the tactical, operational and strategic levels. Supervisor: Kelly McKenzie (804-734-2992) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Logistics Management Specialist at United States Army
- Information Technology Specialist & Logistics Management Specialist at United States Army
- Senior Logistics Officer at Army Material Status System
- Senior Logistics Officer at Total Army School System
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's Degree
- Master's Degree - Procurement & Acquisition Management
- - Human Resource Management
Responsible for managing and executing a wide range of complex logistics operations for disaster planning, response and recovery. Provides specialized logistics technical advice and support to regional employees, Incident Management Assistance Teams (IMATs), and FEMA organizations. * Supervised a team of 20 Logisticians and IT staff in support of Indiana state disaster recovery mission resulting in the administering millions of dollars * Coordinating logistical and/or procurement support for all disaster recovery efforts and communicating with stakeholders to develop logistics plans. * Integrated the response actions into a comprehensive logistics plan to be used in overall program plans; * Directs the mobilization of equipment, vehicles, information technology, telecommunications, facilities, and managing required support for information technology, supply and mail, facilities management, coordination and planning, and transportation; * Maintaining contact with all levels of DHS/FEMA management, other Federal and State Emergency Management Agencies. * Supervising day-to-day federally declared disaster operations by making assignments based on priorities, providing advice, counsel, or instruction to the Federal Coordinating Officer, and conducting performance reviews.
- Logistics Management Specialist at Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Purchasing Agent at
- Government Contractor - Course Instructor at PD SYSTEMS, INC
- Logistics Management Officer at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Management and Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Social Sciences
Conduct provisioning of major US Army equipment in an SAP enterprise resource planning (ERP) software to build and maintain Bill of Materials (BOMs) * Interpret and analyze engineering documentation for provisioning and configuration management purposes * Verify maintenance processes and procedures for use by Army units * Work with suppliers, contractors, program managers, and other government agencies to research and solve complex problems in life cycle logistics.
- Equipment/Logistics Management Specialist at US Army Aviation and Missile Command Logistics Center
- Temporary assignment at US Army Aviation and Missile Command Logistics Center
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Maintenance Management
450 W. Hamilton Ave.
Bldg. 625 Ste. 104
Peterson AFB, CO 80914 United States
11/2016 - Present
Hours per week: 40
Logistics Management Specialist Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Review and update local logistical plans and checklists to ensure that adequate material and personnel are provided so that the support baseline is maintained to support contingencies
• Reviews personnel folders and data to determine any deficiencies and directs appropriate corrective actions
• Manage UDM program, trains 30 UDMs in LOGMOD/ART/Deployment capabilities
• Coordinates Wing Logistics Plans for mobility, deployment, contingency and related readiness programs
• Analyze, validate, and coordinates the requirements of the functional areas adhering to logistics principles, practices, policies, and data systems
• Assists in the assessment and improvement of logistics plans/programs using qualitative and quantitative methods
• Communicates effectively both orally and in writing and maintains good working relationships
• Brief directive reviews/changes for organizational annex to senior leadership regarding deployment plan
• Analyze and identifies complex information to make appropriate judgments, and evaluate options concerning unit readiness
• Presents at briefings and participates in meetings or serves on panels and committees
• Knowledge of logistics principles, practices, policies and data systems in order to analyze, validate and coordinate (both qualitatively and quantitatively) the requirements of the functional area
• Recognize inter-relationships of various aspects of operating programs to integrate and analyze information to evaluate overall program status
• Works daily with all Microsoft Office, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel with an ability to learn and adapt to any program quickly
• Knowledge of contractual processes, procedures, and technical requirements
• Provides direction, development and maintenance of the Wing's deployment program
• Lead and monitors a variety of unit readiness assessment activities such as operational readiness inspection (ORI), operational readiness exercise (ORE), and other command and local exercises
• Active team member in evaluating assigned categories of support services for inter-service/intra-service support agreements, submitting final report through management to the Joint Inter-service Regional Support Group (JIRSG) chairperson
- Logistics Management Specialist at US Air Force/302 LRS
- Mental Health Technician at US Air Force/302 LRS
- Prevention Specialist at Aliviane, INC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Master's - Social Work
North Charleston, SC 29410 09/2015 - Present
Hours per week: 40
Series: 0346 Pay Plan: GS
Logistics Management Specialist (This is a federal job)
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Integrated Logistics Support Manager for Maritime Operation Center.
• Responsible for the oversight of all logistics activities and ensures that the logistics materials for program and projects are in compliance with the logistics requirements.
• Ensures all logistics material is inventoried, shipped, received and operable at each installation site for fielding and sustainment.
• Conducted through searches in Obsolescence Management Information System, highlighting discrepancies, and redundancies within the system to better maintain DMSMS issues
• Completed a joint inventory of contractor lab assets and updated inventory records and GFP Attachment for CIM (Clinical Infrastructure Modernization) IPT
• Inventoried various cables located in contractor storeroom. Created inventory report (70 lines, 3614 items) for asset accountability for Clinical Infrastructure Modernization (CIM)
• Assisted with New ISEA workflow process for high level command functionality
• Working with Logistics Contract Strategist's, attempting to recover $100 million in celling funding for the command
• Monitor progress of AN/MRC-142 program and control the procurement aspect of the program regarding cable fabrications
• Facilitate the operation of cable fabrication, packaging, and shipping to be received at eight locations globally
• Assisted with an Air-Force and Marine Vehicle Reset
• Actively sought opportunities to complete DAWIA training in IPT/logistics support Supervisor: Ken Johnson Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Logistics Management Specialist at Department of Navy
- Assistant Manager at The Pantry
- Health Services Coordinator at Consumers Choice Health Plan of South Carolina
- Supervisor at United States Army
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's Degree