I took over a gapped position and immediately managed the squadrons Government Commercial Purchase Card program and procured over 100 Government purchases in direct support of aircraft maintenance personnel while training in the United States and during overseas operations. I also supervised the commands facilities maintenance, transportation and cargo shipping programs that were left vacant for over a period of a year.
- Logistics Coordinator at 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing, Marine Fighter Attack Squadron 323
- Cargo Manager at Expeditionary Warfare Training Group Pacific, USS Essex LHD-2
- Strategic Planning Specialist at Marine Forces Europe and Africa
- Logistics Manager at 2nd Battalion 5th Marines, 5th Marine Regiment
2 years, 1 month at this Job
As a logistics manager I am in charge of helping my clients get their product from point A to Point B.
- Logistics manager at NWA Logistics Group LLC
- Membership sales at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Retail Management
Logistics manager for a small logistics company, managing a staff of Six employees Account Manager for 50 accounts Sales and Purchasing
- Logistics Manager at Laikar Logistics
- Patient Advocate | Allied at Laikar Logistics
- Patient Advocate | Rinko Orthotics at Laikar Logistics
- Technician at Stryker
3 years, 2 months at this Job
AG & Sons Logistics LLC Sept 2018 - Present
Logistics Manager (Allentown, PA)
• Managed truck drivers’ schedules and their routes every day.
• Logged on to different load boards searching and negotiated for long hual outbounds and inbound loads, to and from California.
• Dispatched drivers with all the information they needed for pick up or delivery of loads. Kept very close communications with drivers every day.
• Professionally communicated with brokers every step of the way to report where the drivers and freights were. Updated brokers with any problems arose or delays with their freights. Constantly communicated with brokers about drivers’ updated ETAs.
• Assisted drivers to solve all the emergencies on the road eg., truck issues, accidents and verified the correct pick up or delivery addresses.
• Collected all the Bill Of Ladings (BOLs) from drivers upon their deliveries.
• Invoiced all the BOLs so we got paid at a timely manner.
• Created Loads Logs every week for our internal references purposes using Excel spreadsheets.
- Logistics Manager at A G & Sons Logistics
- President/ Logistics Operation Manager at YJP Express, Inc.
- Logistics Coordinator Supervisor at LBBF, Inc.
- Pharmaceutical Engineer at J M Hyde Consulting, Inc.
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Chemical Engineering
Logistics Manager skilled at negotiating and implementing cost saving measures without compromising quality.
Adapts quickly to the changing needs of fast-paced and growing organizations. Responsible for transportation and postal injection operations at Amazon's ONT5 sort center facility. Responsible for managing daily operations to
budget. Managing the operation's P&L to optimize profitability and minimize costs. Determined the most cost-effective
procedures and routes for time sensitive shipments. Responsible for the timely administration of all reporting to corporate headquarters to include billing exceptions, daily carrier reports, and KPI performance metrics reports to
senior leadership. Accountable for the hiring, training, scheduling and supervision of JWL staff onsite. Successfully
managed all staff directly or through supervision. Managed the current business model and developed strategies to drive improvement. Maintained strong relationships with our customer and carrier partners. Tracking of daily
performance KPI's to ensure carrier compliance is met and exceeded. Manages over a fleet of 200+ independent
contractors and is responsible for driver on-boarding and safety training. Major Accomplishments:
➢ Selected to work onsite with the customer to ensure smooth turnaround during launch and summer sale where a site record was hit of servicing over 400,000 customer packages in one day.
➢ Trained and developed new members of the team on all aspects of running the operation.
➢ Led a successful peak season where we had minimal customer risks.
➢ Assisted in launching multiple start up sort centers across the network to include sites in: Portland OR, Sacramento CA, Boise ID, San Bernardino CA, Phoenix AZ, and Detroit MI.
- Logistics Manager at J.W. Logistics LLC
- Logistics Supervisor at J.W. Logistics LLC
- Depot Manager, 3-PL Operations at Industrial Services Northwest Inc
- Assistant Warehouse Manager at Industrial Services Northwest Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Supply Chain Management - Supply Chain Management
- - Operations & Principles of Supervision
As Logistics Manager I am a store key holder who also supervises logistics team, freight management, inventory control, Manager on Duty when assigned, cash management.
- LOGISTICS MANAGER at Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc.
- Account Manager/Customer ServiceAccount manager at ADT Security Services
- Provider Enrollment Specialist at Novitas Solutions, Inc
- Technical Support Advisor at Convergys
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Business w/ specialization in MKT Administration
As the Logistics Manager I was responsible for all daily activities for the internal and external fleet supporting the customers' operations for the SWXD and SWOTR divisions. Responsibilities included but not limited to Direct supervision of CDL Class A Truck Drivers including yard spotters, local delivery drivers, over-the-road drivers, and dispatchers operating across 2 shifts, 5 days a week. Manage drivers' use of On-board computer system for electronic Logs and Trip Management. Manage dispatchers' use of Trip Management System and Driver electronic communication tools to automate and streamline Dispatch functions. Coordinated the on-time delivery of TL, LTL, and multi-stop shipments per day. Worked with the Regional Fleet Manager and Backhaul Coordinator to increase backhaul percentage and minimize empty miles and dead-head lanes. Worked with the Regional Fleet Manager to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective mode of delivery is used for all shipments. Worked with the Regional Logistics Director and Safety Director to implement and manage a successful Safety Program to measure and reduce the occurrence and cost of collisions, injuries, near-misses, and equipment damages. Also worked with the Regional Logistics Director and Safety Director to facilitate quarterly Safety Meetings with all employees. Managed the activities of drivers, dispatchers, and vendors to ensure optimal performance and utilization of fleet equipment (i.e., timely repairs, reduced damage/driver abuse, timely PMs/inspections, etc.). Implemented corrective and disciplinary action in compliance with all company and DOT policies and regulations. Managed time and attendance records including vacation requests, approvals, and scheduling. Verified and audit weekly payroll for all employees. Coordinated with HR Department to resolve all personnel issues (performance reviews, disciplinary action, workers comp, payroll, FMLA, benefits, etc.). Worked with the Regional Logistics Director and Safety Director to facilitate quarterly Safety Meetings with all employees.
- Logistics Manager at Pratt Corrugated Logistics
- Logistics Manager at Ryder Integrated Logistics SCS
- Lead role in strategic planning at Federal Transportation Services
- US Customs Specialist at Rafael Morales US Customs Brokerage
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Certification - Business Administration School
100% improvement in inventory loss - 2+ years zero-dollar loss Nov 2016 - Present * Reduced waste expense by recycling cardboard, wooden pallets and Logistics Manager machine chassis for a profit * Streamlined procedures to reduce response time on installs
- Logistics Manager at Novatech, Inc
- Director of Operations at PBM IT, LLC
- Comptroller at Holston Hills Country Club
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Finance/Business
Shop Supervisor/Logistics Manager, 2014 to 2015
- Asset, Shop, and Logistics Manager at Select (Rockwater) Energy Services
- operations manager, assistant operations manager at
- Vice President of Operations at JABE Companies
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Logistics Manager for Turtle Wax account in a two shift operations with 4 direct reports, 3 customer service representative.
• Effectively communication between LeSaint and Turtle Wax on daily workload, inventory, transportation and customer service opportunities
• Supervise, coaching, and developing 45 team members to achieve results
• Streamline Standard Work
• Focus on Process Improvements
• Focus on team member development
• Monthly Side by Side presentation with Turtle Wax Leadership
- Logistics Manager at LeSaint Logistics
- Distribution Center Operations Manager at Toys "R" Us Inc
- Distribution Center Inbound Manager at Toys "R" Us Inc
- Leadership partner/Mentor for new inductee at Toys "R" Us Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts