Procurement & Logistics Officer
- Procurement & Logistics Officer at Federal Republic of Germany Office of Defense Administration
- Office Assitant at German Air Force Flying Training Center
- Accountant & Administrator at City of Willich, Germany
- Logistics/Distribution Supervisor at German Air Force
3 years at this Job
- Diploma - Public Administration (Finance) = Equivalent to ninety Semester units of undergraduate coursework
- Maturity of University of Applied Science (economy) = Equivalent of senior high school graduation
Battalion Logistics Officer for the only echelon-above-brigade Engineer Battalion in US Army Europe with more than 500 Soldiers. Responsible for the planning and synchronization of logistical resupply, movement of subordinate units throughout Europe by rail, truck and convoy, managing property accountability, managing equipment readiness, and purchasing supplies, equipment parts, and special items.
• Streamlined the logistical operations process by reducing duplicate requirements and adding the battalion logistical sync to ensure continuity throughout the battalion.
• Planned and executed logistical movement and support operations for Exercise Combined Resolve XI, a multinational exercise with the Joint Multinational Readiness Center in Germany and for Exercise Resolute Castle 2019, a multinational exercise focused on military base improvement for US Army and Polish Land Forces in Poland.
• Managed a $1.5 million Operation and Maintenance, Army (OMA) budget within 3% for 1st quarter, Fiscal Year 2019.
- Logistics Officer at US Army Europe
- Operational Planner at US Army Europe
- Chief of Operations at US Army Europe
- Assistant Operations Officer at US Army Europe
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Construction Management
- BS - Construction Engineering & Management
New York, NY 10017 United States 01/2016 - Present
Hours per week: 40
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Review the consolidated and validated annual demand plan and long-term demand forecasts to develop a plan for sourcing;
• Prepare Source Plan(s) by selecting different sourcing options while taking into consideration quantities, timelines, cost estimates, delivery locations, existing contracts and, in coordination with category managers, determining the sourcing strategy for demands not met by existing arrangements;
• Monitor the implementation of the source plans in coordinating with the Strategic Support Service the Air Transport and the Movement Control (MOVCON) Sections to update and adjust the source plans to address any impending challenges faced during execution;
• Engage with field missions and UNGSC on a regular basis to ensure that the source plans(s) facilitate the fulfillment of mission needs;
• Review and monitor existing system contracts, taking into consideration current and future demand (strategic / long term focus), in coordinating with the Strategic Support Service and Air Transport and MOVCON Sections, identify the requirements for new contracts (strategic/long term focus) and plan and coordinate the renewal and extension of contracts, and termination of redundant contracts;
• Review mission buying behavior against global, regional or local contracts / and identify Maverick spend;
• Coordinate with the Strategic Support Service, the Air Transport and the MOVCON Sections as well as UNGSC to develop estimated ''source cycle time'';
• Collaboration with the Procurement Division with regards to commercial sourcing options and procurement plans;
• Ensure full visibility over non-commercial sourcing options, maintain register of LOAs, MOUs for the provision of goods and services and other relevant agreements with Member States, other UN or non-UN organizations or host countries;
• Lead the development of source planning policies, guidelines and procedures and ensure the implementation thereof;
• Collaborate with the Demand Planning Unit, other DPKO/DFS stakeholders (IOTs, OST, FGS etc.) and other departments (DSS or DPA)in the context of integrated mission planning process for start-up missions;
• Provide inputs to annual and long term Supply Chain Planning;
• Conduct the sourcing review for monthly integrated business planning
• Support a monthly integrated business planning meeting
• Provided input for Unit TOR.
• Prepared Source Planning Unit work plan.
• Published the Global System Contracts and Turn-key Contracts Client Survey for 2017.
• Prepared and conducted weekly contracts working group (WG) meeting and relevant reports within LSD and monthly WG meeting together with PD and ICTD.
• Provided input for UE2 SCM Source Planning and process maps.
• Provided input for legislative body ( ex., BOA or ACABQ on systems contracts and solicitations) Supervisor: Houston Fergusson (1-917-367-3375) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Contact me first
- Logistics Officer at United Nations
- Finance and Budget Officer at United Nations
- Supply Officer at United Nations
- General Supply Specialist at
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - International Business
Chief Logistics Officer for a wholesale cannabis distribution firm responsible for the successful coordination and delivery of over $3 million in orders annually. Duties include delivery coordination and logistics, vendor management and product ordering, inventory management, QuickBooks management including Accounts Receivable, invoicing and payments; and METRC administration. Duties also include writing blog articles and press releases as well as all outward communications from the organization. As a member of the executive team responsibilities include for creating new protocols, building new business relations as well as strategic planning alongside the CEO. Highlights:
• Responsible for creating inventory management and logistic/delivery protocols
• New business development - responsible for finding new vendors and cycling out older inventory to keep catalog offerings fresh
• Manage and coordinate wholesale deliveries across the state with a team of delivery drivers. Responsible for the delivery of over $2 million in inventory in 2017 and $3 million in 2018
- Chief Logistics Officer at GreenSea Distribution
- Executive Assistant at Public Saftey Center
3 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
- Associate - Business Management
Having overall responsibility for the logistics function and the dispatch planning activities. Driving accuracy, productivity and performance to a new level by efficiently managing the logistics functions.
• As Logistics Officer. International Medical Corps (IMC), Sierra Leone Program on the Ebola Response Project.
• Assistant Production Manager for the Farmers Development Program (FDP). Addax Bioenergy Limited, Sierra Leone.
• District Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (M&E). Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food Security for Bombali District.
• Field Enumerator. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food Security, Freetown.
• Market Information Officer. Rural and Private Sector Development Project (RPSDP) attached to the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food Security. Duties: * Responsible for managing the loading of vehicles, completed stock and load bay areas. * Planning and scheduling the delivery of goods and services. * Identifying & delivering operational cost reduction and cost avoidance initiatives. * Making sure that project deadlines are met. * Responsible for a team of over 20 staff that include drivers and warehouse operatives. * Completing and filing compliance documentation for import, export and supply chain security. * Ensuring that all set targets are achieved. * Negotiating the services of 3rd party carriers, couriers and haulage companies. * Managing supplier delivery performance and maintain supplier contracts. * Negotiating pricing with local carriers. * Visiting company sites around the country. * In charge of HGV vehicles and also a team of transport planners. * Cost management and reporting. * Development of the logistics supply base. * Supporting other departments within the company. * Identifying key transport cost drivers. * Managing import and export via external distribution teams. * Managing all supply chain activities. * Taking into account capacity and planning ahead accordingly. * Developing robust processes & policies. * Implementing new processes and procedures. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- LOGISTICS OFFICER at International Medical Corps
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Higher Diploma - general Agriculture
Organization: German Red Cross (GRC) - Bangladesh Delegation
Position: Senior Logistics Officer Duration: 25/07/2018 to till date
Responsibility: Specific duties and responsibilities in technical matters:
• Support logistics management, including procurement processes, office management, inventories and storage, fleet monitoring, equipment maintenance, transport and shipment of materials, maintain records and waybills;
• Provide IT support, software assessment, maintain the network system;
• Support administration needs at the projects, including mail registration system, service contracts and lease agreements, visas processing, flight bookings, movements and accommodation staff, organization of meetings and workshops, support to staff and visitors as required;
• Support the planning, management and implementation of project activities, working closely with BDRCS and IFRC counterparts and to comply with its policies and procedures;
• Fulfilment of additional duties as required; Specific duties and responsibilities in coordination matters:
• Coordinate and provide regular updates to its Supervisor and point out necessary action to be taken;
• Ensure regular and effective coordination with BDRCS, IFRC and other partners as required;
• Maintain open and regular coordination and communication with the involved BDRCS departments, unit level officers of project location and other organizations in the field;
• Coordinate efficiently with the Finance and Admin Officer and all field/support staff to ensure consistency of quality delivery across the identified responsibilities; Lateral relationships:
• Establish and ensure effective working relationships with colleagues and partners;
• Ensure effective working relationships with IFRC and National Society Managers and Leadership;
• Ensure effective working relationships with involved BDRCS Departments (e.g. DRM, Training, Planning and Development, Youth and Volunteers, Response); Duties Applicable to All Staff:
• To work towards the achievement of the IFRC/GRC goals in Bangladesh, operating through effective coordination and lateral relations and teamwork;
• To abide by and work in accordance with the Red Cross/Red Crescent principles and values;
• To ensure understanding of rules, responsibilities, lateral relations and accountabilities;
• To maintain an efficient and harmony working environment among employees, partners and managers;
• To perform proactive and to follow any other task assigned by the supervisor. 02#
- Senior Logistics Officer at German Red Cross
- Logistics Assistant at 2# Solidarites International
- Logistics Assistant at Solidarites International Bangladesh Mission
- WATSAN Officer at 3# Solidarites International
8 months at this Job
- Higher Secondary Certificate - Humanities
- Secondary School Certificate - Humanities
I have served in the military in a part time capacity and a full time capacity. Since May of 2018 I have been serving as the Full Time BDE Logistics Officer responsible for planning and executing sustainment requirements for over 3500 soldiers and a property book valued at over 500 million. Leads a team of 12 highly professional soldiers that process thousands of transactions and that anticipates the logistical needs of the BDE in a high optempo environment. Manages a budget of $8 million and provides guidance and training on funds management to subordinate units. Significant experience in SAP ERP and BI tools to manage supplies, maintenance, and purchases. 2016-2018: Company Commander of a Forward Support Company. Responsible for the planning, operations and management of over 90 soldiers and $16 million in equipment. Provided sustainment to a battalion of over 450 personnel with no gaps in logistics support. 2010-2016: Officer in the Support Operations Shop. Managed Medical Logistics Supply for 116th IBCT, with experience managing subsidence, fuel and ammunition. Experience with transportation and the planning of significant convoys of 100 vehicles or more. 2008-2010: Platoon leader for 40+ soldiers. Responsible and accountable for a $3 million inventory of medical supply and equipment. 2005-2008: Soldier and cadet in a medical company.
- BDE Logistics Officer (AGR) at Virginia Army National Guard
- Resource Manager for the VAARNG Directorate of Logistics at Virginia Army National Guard
- Front Desk Receptionist at Halifax Eye Care Center
- Head Receptionist at Woodsdale Animal Hospital
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Accounting - Accounting
- Masters of Business Administration - Marketing
- BS - Leadership Studies
Responsible for coordination and planning of logistical support for 5 Army companies numbering over a total of 500
• Managed $20M+ in classified equipment vital to national security and the safety of 500 employees; resulted in zero losses, and the ~~~~~~~~~ integrity of all classified materials
• Tracked and inspected all lower level supply operations and attended regular executive level meetings at our level and higher up to state level
• Researched issues and recommend solutions to higher level commanders; wrote policy and memorandums which were submitted to the commander for his approval
• Deployed on disaster relief operations for Hurricane Harvey as a command cell logistics officer; managed civil and military support of over 600 military personnel scattered in 3 counties conducting lifesaving operations
• Acquired a storage facility on the regional airport in the operating area; received, organized, and distributed over 100,000 lbs of donated goods from privately flown aircraft
• Worked with civilian contractors to set up and maintain life support systems for all military personnel while in the rescue areas; networked across the Navy and Marine Corps transportation units to keep fuel available for operations
• Implemented Incident Command and dealt with National Incident Framework; worked with PD and FD as well as local and regional civil government
• Manages all movements of all sensitive items equipment including HAZMAT via civil roadway, commercial carrier, rail, air, and sea Engineer Company Commander Responsible for 88 personnel and unit mission readiness for over $50M worth of equipment and facilities.
• Trained personnel with a different jobs skill using available resources in order to train them for their new jobs
• Received high accolades and the only superior independent assessment from an active duty team within the Brigade
• Led a disaster support mission in April 2016 in Johnson County; assessed up to 7 Lieutenants at a time Executive Officer Responsible for equipment maintenance and readiness for a 111 person combat engineer company.
• Supervised all supply and logistics operations while advising the company commander on all planning efforts Platoon Leader Responsible for the mission readiness of 35 personnel and over $7M of equipment. Personally plans and conducts a number of small and large arms ranges
• Served as the acting commander during a 2 week annual training; implemented strategic planning while moving the company over 1,000 miles to and from Fort Bliss, TX; received Army Commendation Medal and accolades form the State Adjutant General Platoon Leader Platoon leader for a newly formed UAS platoon. Plans flight training and special skills testing for a 30 person platoon.
• Managed unit - level mission planning, preparation, execution, and recovery to ensure that hazard identification, risk assessment, and integration of controls were addressed prior to and during unit operations
- Battalion Logistics Officer at Texas Army National Guard
- Police Officer at Plano Police Department
- Full Time Student | Platoon Leader at University of Central Oklahoma
- Calvary Scout at United States Army
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Sioux Falls, SD Earned a series of promotions through progressive leadership levels, receiving multiple awards during 22 years of service. Logistics Officer / Intelligence Officer/ Equal Opportunity Advisor * 2015 - Present Ensure that servicemen and women have enough food, ammunition and other supplies, oversee the entire supply chain, from ordering and warehousing to delivering materials to military bases and outposts, processing requests, keeping inventory, coordinating transportation and maintaining databases. Includes coordinating and tracking shipments, manage warehouse, analyze supply chain systems, and oversee security.
- Logistics Officer / Intelligence Officer/ Equal Opportunity Advisor at South Dakota Army National Guard
- Plant / Operations Manager at SD Industries
- Inventory & Purchasing Manager at
- Maintenance Planner/Scheduler at
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Animal Science
Currently serve in the role of Support Operations Officer, Officer in Command of the Transportation and Mobility section for the 3D CAB SPO at Hunter Army Airfield. While stationed at Fort Drum, NY, served in the role as a Distribution Platoon Leader responsible for the on time movement of equipment, ammunition, supplies, and personnel for a Battalion size element of 500 Soldiers. Also at FT Drum, served as Distribution and Supply Company's Executive Officer responsible for the transportation request and warehousing of parts and supplies for the 2nd Brigade Combat Team of around 3,000 Soldiers.
• As the OIC for the Support Operations Mobility section, I oversee the receiving, approving, and processing of all transportation and movement request for the 3rd Combat Aviation Brigade.
• As a Platoon Leader, responsible for 16 Soldiers and their families. As a Company Executive Officer, second in command to a Company of 104 Soldiers and their families.
• As a Platoon Leader, I was signed responsible for equipment valued at over $20 million dollars. As a Company Executive Officer, advised my commander on matters related to property estimated at over $122 million dollars. This equipment included heavy vehicles, trailers, weapon systems, and communication equipment.
• Served as the alternate unit movement officers while serving at Fort Drum for my companies, responsible to update the operational equipment list and ensure all containers were suitable for deployment to an austere combat zone.
- Logistics Officer at United States Army
- assistant Office Administrator for the Mathematics Department at University at Albany
- at Cortland College, NY Jets Training Camp
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- High School Diploma