I worked with this Company for 11 years in this field starting July 2007 as Logistics Assistant and Receptionist, after I became Logistics Assistant, after in 2015 promoted to Logistics Officer, and then Senior Logistics Officer in September 2018, but worked only 2 months before I left the Company by resignation. * In 2010 I received the Achievement Award of Best Performance in the Department of Administration / Logistics Section . * In that Company, I was incharge of stores of Office Materials and Distribution to the deferent offices . Like Staff uniforms, Office Upkeep, Office Stationeries. I was also helping in transport like Fuelling. * After some time, with Logistics Assistant, I was appointed also to work with Procurement Department for Purchasing and Delivery.
- Logistics Officer at RwandAir
- Logistics Officer at
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - Commercial and Accounting
- Some high school
Installation Deployment Officer
Served as the base senior logistics planner, leading 13 professional logisticians on planning and execution of the military deployment mission. Coordinated deployment requirements for more than 2,500 personnel and 3,200+ tons of cargo and equipment. Managed support agreements between 31 Department of Defense and civilian agencies valued at $16.9M. Oversaw reserve material program dealing with accountability for equipment, vehicles and generators valued at $47M. Developed and implemented education on sustainment training operations.
Vehicle Management Flight Commander
Led 77 professional mechanics and fleet management specialists in the operation and maintenance of 950+ vehicles and equipment valued at $137M. Managed 5 facilities, setting and adhering to production goals that exceeded corporate levels by more than 4%. Analyzed government and commercial leased vehicle utilization to ensure maintenance and operation budget maximized for optimal cost effectiveness.
Supply and Distribution Flight Commander
Led more than 140 personnel in two different logistics functions of supply chain management and distribution operations. Administered all ground transportation operations for base personnel and cargo movements. Maintained an accurate tracking database of all resources and equipment.
Logistics Operations Planner
Directly participated in the joint planning and management of equipment, fuel, and transportation resources between Department of Defense and privatized agencies. Conducted comprehensive analysis to make informed, impartial, and timely decisions in order to maximize productivity and cost savings benefit. Developed Department of Defense guidance for deployments; air and ground mobility movements; site planning and surveys; reserve materials and support agreements.
• Led rapid improvement event using Lean principals that saved 6K man-hours and cut deployment processing time in half.
• Expertly controlled 3 different multifaceted functions, collaborating efforts and guiding a flawless military operational deployment that was recognized as “outstanding” by corporate chief inspector.
• Effectively executed a $2.7M annual maintenance budget while ensuring proper reimbursements of $946K in transportation working capital funds, a record for the base.
• Led a corporate initiative to explore “green” technology by fielding hydrogen powered warehouse forklifts.
• Built innovative culture and sound maintenance processes that were recognized as “best program ever seen” and lead to “outstanding” ratings on environmental and operational inspections.
• Allocated $1M+ to ensure proper funding for 35K+ cargo shipments.
• Effectively applied Lean principles, reducing personnel equipment issue processing by more than 33%, saving hundreds of man hours.
• Effectively utilized opportune airlift to transport passengers and cargo, saving the organization ~$800K per year.
• Directly impacted relief efforts to support three natural disasters by coordinating personnel, utility vehicle and power generation trailer ground and air movements from multiple locations. Skills Used
• Motivating people and maintaining high morale.
• Ability to learn quickly and strong business acumen.
• Strong leadership skills, actively absorbing information from key teammates.
• Thrives on new challenges and reading between the lines to address needs.
• Driving continuous process improvement using Lean principles to think outside the box.
• Expert in networking within and outside the organization to maximize all resources.
• Positive can-do attitude and results driven mentality to get things done.
• Proven track record of exceeding corporate standards.
- Logistics Officer at United States Air Force
17 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Management
- Bachelor's - Communication
Position and Responsibilities: Logistics Officer, Kuria West Constituency - Draw the material distribution plan within his area of jurisdiction - Draw and implement route maps of material distribution - Arrange election materials in readiness for collection by POs/DPOs - Coordinate the transport of the materials to various polling stations - Support the Returning Officer in the distribution and retrieval of election materials - Identify gaps in material received and distributed and liaise with ROs in addressing the gaps. - Maintain records of all the materials received, distributed and retrieved.
- Logistics Officer, Kuria West Constituency at Independent Electoral and Boundary commission
- Deputy Constituency Returning Officer (DCRO) Kuria West Constituency at Independent Electoral and Boundary commission
- Voter Verification/Inspection Assistant at Independent Electoral and Boundary commission
- Voter Registration Clerk at Independent Electoral and Boundary commission
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Mathematics
- - Education
- certificate of Primary Education
Responsible for coordination and planning of logistical support for 5 Army companies numbering over a total of 500
• Managed $20M+ in classified equipment vital to national security and the safety of 500 employees; resulted in zero losses, and the ~~~~~~~~~ integrity of all classified materials
• Tracked and inspected all lower level supply operations and attended regular executive level meetings at our level and higher up to state level
• Researched issues and recommend solutions to higher level commanders; wrote policy and memorandums which were submitted to the commander for his approval
• Deployed on disaster relief operations for Hurricane Harvey as a command cell logistics officer; managed civil and military support of over 600 military personnel scattered in 3 counties conducting lifesaving operations
• Acquired a storage facility on the regional airport in the operating area; received, organized, and distributed over 100,000 lbs of donated goods from privately flown aircraft
• Worked with civilian contractors to set up and maintain life support systems for all military personnel while in the rescue areas; networked across the Navy and Marine Corps transportation units to keep fuel available for operations
• Implemented Incident Command and dealt with National Incident Framework; worked with PD and FD as well as local and regional civil government
• Manages all movements of all sensitive items equipment including HAZMAT via civil roadway, commercial carrier, rail, air, and sea Engineer Company Commander Responsible for 88 personnel and unit mission readiness for over $50M worth of equipment and facilities.
• Trained personnel with a different jobs skill using available resources in order to train them for their new jobs
• Received high accolades and the only superior independent assessment from an active duty team within the Brigade
• Led a disaster support mission in April 2016 in Johnson County; assessed up to 7 Lieutenants at a time Executive Officer Responsible for equipment maintenance and readiness for a 111 person combat engineer company.
• Supervised all supply and logistics operations while advising the company commander on all planning efforts Platoon Leader Responsible for the mission readiness of 35 personnel and over $7M of equipment. Personally plans and conducts a number of small and large arms ranges
• Served as the acting commander during a 2 week annual training; implemented strategic planning while moving the company over 1,000 miles to and from Fort Bliss, TX; received Army Commendation Medal and accolades form the State Adjutant General Platoon Leader Platoon leader for a newly formed UAS platoon. Plans flight training and special skills testing for a 30 person platoon.
• Managed unit - level mission planning, preparation, execution, and recovery to ensure that hazard identification, risk assessment, and integration of controls were addressed prior to and during unit operations
- Battalion Logistics Officer at Texas Army National Guard
- Police Officer at Plano Police Department
- Full Time Student | Platoon Leader at University of Central Oklahoma
- Calvary Scout at United States Army
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Responsible for overseeing and coordinating various items of supply for the company. Responsible for managing the supply program, maintenance program, and daily operations supporting 45 Soldiers. Responsible for routing and scheduling of order requests and shipments. Tasked with coordinating all aspects of supply are either handled by the unit or contracted out to local vendors.
● Successfully deployed 2 million dollars' worth of equipment over 600 miles during Fiscal Year 18
● Completed Logistics Captain Career Course with a 90% average
● Successfully acted as logistics liaison during Operation Ardent Sentry during FY 17
● Managed the sustainment plan of 45 soldiers during three Field Training Exercises during FY 17
- Logistics Officer at Quartermaster Corps, United States Army
- 1st Lieutenant at Quartermaster Corps, United States Army
- FLIPL Manager at Quartermaster Corps, United States Army
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BA - History
Washington, D.C. Secret Security Clearance (Current) Logistics Officer/Operating Room Nurse/MAJOR Instrumental in assisting and planning a $6.1 million Mobilization Capital Budget for overseas deployment. Oversee property book equipment, government credit card accountability, billeting, meals, transportation, and coordinates logistical operations in support of unit battle assemblies.
- Logistics Officer/Operating Room Nurse/MAJOR at United States Army Reserves, 7457 Medical Backfield Battalion
- Registered Nurse at Mary Washington Healthcare
- Clinical Flight Coordinator, Registered Nurse at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center
- Operating Room Registered Nurse/Clinical Nurse Educator at Mary Washington Healthcare
31 years at this Job
- Masters - Nursing Administration
- Associates - Nursing
Planning acquiation and controlling combat service support. Coordinating with supported military units for timely services Coordinating of passenger airlift in mission area Coordinating of cargo movement by sea. Air and road. Transport officer to ensure availability , availability of transport assets.
- Logistics officer at Military Division
16 years, 11 months at this Job
- Dip. Stores management - Logistics management
Large scale event planning and execution, Executive Personal Assistance, travel coordination, team building and leadership, logistics and supply chain management, and transportation and maintenance operations.
- Logistics Officer at United States Marine Corps
- Bistro Server at Potomac Point Winery
- Customer Service Associate at MacArthur Center
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - International Studies
Operations Officer | Delta Company, 3rd Battalion, 39th Infantry Regiment Fort Jackson, SC
Directed and oversaw the daily operations of company's supply, maintenance, administration for 20 personnel; coordinated with senior executive officer and senior enlisted advisor to plan Basic Combat Training cycles.
• Planned, resourced, and oversaw the training of 1,200 new employees; managed groups of over 200 every 12 weeks
• Implemented safety procedures at over 100 ranges and 20 field training exercises ensuring minimal injuries to all employees at basic training
• Acted as principle liaison between unit leadership and subordinate cadre members to solve all problems at the lowest level and communicate necessary information to leadership
• Balanced the Family Readiness Group yearly budget as the Treasurer and Funds Manager; tracked expenditures, and ensured all purchases fell within regulatory guidance by the Army Operations Officer |194th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, South Korea
• Delivered logistical support for the largest Support Maintenance Company in the Army with over 170 U.S. and Korean personnel
• Provided logistical support to 100+unit on the Korean peninsula; primary adviser to Senior Executive Officer.
• Oversaw the preventative, scheduled, and unscheduled maintenance of 80 vehicles; organized the unit's assigned equipment worth over $100M with ZERO losses
• Planned, coordinated and executed 6 company-level and large-scale exercises, and 90 meetings of various sizes from company to division level Project Manager|194th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, South Korea
• Supervised the installation of over 20 communication systems in the organization's mission critical vehicle systems; increased location information on military units (hostile and friendly) for senior military leaders using GPS, high technology software and systems
• Directed the transformation of the organization's outdated share drive to the new portal, improved the tracking systems and ensure visibility over products and increased centralized information flow
• Developed the unit readiness tracking system and equipment utilization products; recognized as "best practice" and is still in use Supervisor | 194th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion, South Korea
• Oversaw the sustainment level maintenance for all U.S. Army units in the Republic of Korea; supervised the personal and professional development and training of 30 personnel.
• Coordinated land areas for 30+ organizational training exercises and personnel qualifications; resulted in 80+ personnel qualifying with a 100% qualification rate
• Maintained 100% accountability for $2.5M in equipment with ZERO losses
• Earned outstanding ratings from senior supervisors; balanced 7 additional duties simultaneously
- Logistics Officer at U.S. Army
- Engineering Intern at Metals and Additives
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering
Medical Brigade Company Commander, S4 Chief Logistics Plans Officer
• Determined logistical goals and objectives based on daily and ongoing assessments using systems such as Medical Materiel Mobilization Planning Tool (M3PT) and Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW).
• Maintained 48 customer accounts. Coordinated pick-up and delivery of customer orders.
• Assisted in the training and cross training of 16 internal team members. Identified strengths and weakness; assigned specified primary and additional duties accordingly.
• Maintained an adequate inventory of medical supplies. Restocked carts to ensure 23 hospital departments were at par level and has readily available access to required supply lines.
• Followed all standard operating procedures (SOP) as well as legal, HR, safety and security policies and procedures.
• Understand medical assemblage's management and medical maintenance management procedures.
• Attended weekly briefings, created documents and generated reports to staff members relative to personnel, equipment, supplies, property and material readiness of assigned units.
• Through eProfiles system able to identify, report, and schedule upcoming and overdue medical and dental requirements for 132 personnel. Reported overall compliance percentage and tracked missed appointments.
• Implemented property management and accountability procedures for equipment in excess of $19.6 million, recognized for achieving commendable results during Command Supply Discipline Program (CSDP) inspection.
• Developed and executed inventory control and distribution throughout the organization for 23 hand receipt holders.
• Planned and developed policies for the overall supply operation to include supply procedures, stock control, storage, issue, disposal, and accountability.
• Performed assest visibility and predicted shortages and tracked movement of equipment through in-transit visibility when shipping and transporting.
• As QA/QC conducted walkthroughs of the warehouse identifying areas of non-compliance and made suggestions for improvements.
• Up to date on supply class changes for individual items and maintained Bills of Material (BOM). This corelates to accountability and inventory of items and whether FLIPLs will be initiated assigning financial liability due to negligence or loss.
• Served as only supply subject matter expert (SME) offering cross-training from separate role; hand-selected to employ advanced knowledge in overseeing logistics operations.
• Developed key trackers for financial liability of property loss investigations, driving process efficiency and reducing the time required for investigations. Tracked FLIPLs in Army FLIPL Tracker (AFT) system, identified aged cases and ensured closure timely and effectively.
• Implemented multiple process improvements and conducted regular process analysis. Identified shot comings of the FLIPL process and implemented FLIPL process flowchart and timeline guides to ensure cases reviewed sequencially by required sections to prevent overlook or loss.
• Managed property book accountability on 48 accounts with flawless expertise using PBUSE, ULLS-S4, FMS Web, LOGSA, and LIW as a guide for accurate record keeping.
• Performed inventory reconciliations, unit transfers, excess dispositions, and supply request purchases using PBUSE and GSA approved vendors. Negotiated quotes and bids with local vendors for unit supply purchases.
- Medical Logistics Officer at
- Medical Logistics Officer at
- Medical Logistics Officer at
- Medical Logistics Officer at
2 years at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
- Master's - Public Health
- Bachelors - Criminal Justice
- Certificate - Medical and Dental Office Assistant