Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation
- Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation at Amazon - Sort Center
- Personal Development / Family Management at Personal Development / Family Management
- Sales Executive-Facility Solutions at Xpedx / Veritiv
- Regional Manager, Distribution and Delivery Fleet at International Paper / Xpedx
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Marketing, Sales
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
Manage all distribution, vendor relations, and logistics operations for this warehouse. Ensure fluid productivity through effective staff supervision. Leverage vendor relations to negotiate all pricing for goods and services. Responsible for accurately documenting all imports and exports. Handle claims arising from damaged goods, missing freight, and logistical errors. Certified electric forklift truck operator (OSHA Reg 29-CFR 1910.178).
• Increased warehouse capacity by 140% y/y by designing and implementing a new rack system.
• Led company's growth of 20% y/y by creating and implementing shipping & operations efficiencies.
• Promoted from National Sales Manager to Logistics & Supply Chain Manager shortly after hire due to immediate successes at improving operations
• Secured more cost-effective shipping methods by negotiating new pricing deals with carriers
• Optimized warehouse communications by collaborating with VP of Operations and Services Managers
- Logistics & Supply Chain Manager at Pro-Pak Industries
- Facility Services Representative at Cintas Corporation
- Associate District Manager at ADP
- Post-Closing Assistant at Guaranteed Rate
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Studies
Logistics Specialist Aleris (Temp Position) – Davenport, IA – May 2016 to Present I work closely with carriers to insure correct delivery of products and services I coordinate supply chain metrics to ensure customer orders are finished and shipped in a timely manor Customer Service from shipment to delivery
- Logistics/Supply Chain Specialist at Aleris
- Logistics Specialist at Marco International
- Server-Host-FOH Manager at Barrel House
- Business Development Liaison at Accurate Home Care
at this Job
- - Psychology
Reporting directly to the president/owner responsible for all activities relating to logistics, purchasing, warehousing, IT, and production scheduling for an 85 mm privately held food manufacturing and marketing 4th generation company. As a member of the senior leadership team grew topline revenue from 70mm to 85mm from 2015 to 2018. Responsibilities:
● Sourcing of key production components with an annual $ spend of 25mm including the following major categories - cans, glass, closures, corrugated, labels, poly film, shrink film, ingredients, cabbage, cucumbers. Logistics/Warehousing:
● Freight management including determination of freight providers, lane negotiation, shipping schedules, on time delivery. Annual spend of $10mm
● Distribution strategy including warehouse provider, location, item assortment. Annual spend of 1.5mm IT:
● Responsible for the successful operation of all IT infrastructure and network design ◦ 4 sites, 50 workstations, 10 virtual servers, 55 access points, 20 switches Other:
● Led the transition/implementation of a new ERP system 2017 - 2018 from Macola to Deacom ◦ Including facility wide WIFI and connectivity among 3 facilities - 70 access points, 10 switches, 9 printers, and 25 motorola handheld scanners
● Managed additional tasks as called upon
- Director, Logistics & Supply Chain at GLK Foods
- at GLK Foods
- Director, Eastern Operations at GLK Foods
- Sales & Marketing Administration Manager at GLK Foods
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
●Develop and implement supply chain strategies to meet growth and financial objectives through effective forecasting, demand/supply planning, procurement, inventory management, and distribution & logistics
● Implement inventory processes and control systems throughout the supply chain
● Analyze network optimization opportunities for lowest cost order fulfillment
● Identify number and location of distribution centers / network configuration
● Optimize inventory flow through network (e.g. ship from DC vs. ship from supplier drop ship options; optimal stocking positions)
● Develop transformation plans to drive proposed changes in transportation, freight optimization, warehousing & distribution
● Manage and control performance, cost and capacity of external fulfillment logistics provider (3PL)
● Monitor and analyze customer experience and delivery performance
● Manage and drive Amazon FBA strategy
● Lead consumer electronic certifications for 14 global markets - EMC, CB, KC, FCC, CE, ETL
- Head of Global Logistics & Supply Chain at Theragun
- Warehouse Manager at Loot Crate
- Manufacturing Supervisor at PepsiCo
- Field Supervisor at Chicago Public Schools
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Duties: Responsible of coordinating the inbound trucks from Mexico and assigning item # and quantities for both Texas and Kentucky warehouse according to stock levels assigned to each facility, also assign the carriers for the outbound trucks to KY warehouse and other destinations for customer orders on the prepaid accounts and making delivery appointments for those accounts. Ensuring all products are received at destinations accounts to ensure satisfied customers and avoid and customer complaints on their product. Running the open order report throughout the day to reserve and book any orders received via phone calls or EDI orders into our system and ensure they are printed and pulled in a timely basis. Along with this planning I coordinate the containers for international customers and ensuring all shortages for their orders will be in house by the scheduled ship date the customer has requested.
- Logistics Supply Chain Planner at Salter Labs Inc
- Warehouse Supervisor at Salter Labs Inc
- Logistics Specialist at Ceva Logistics
- Over the Road Driver at Transnational Transportation
5 months at this Job
Responsible for the procurement and some design of company product (décor, furniture, glassware, small wares, etc.), Oversaw Import/Export for 29 domestic and internationally based restaurants suppliers. Developed and strengthened existing relationships with suppliers. Responsible for maintaining large-scale product inventory through the use of hard-copy catalogue and web-based reporting. Distributed catalogues to all existing and prospective investors. Negotiated improved price points with international suppliers in East Asia, the Pacific and Central America. Recognized for delivering top-level pricing for import/export freight company suppliers. Facilitated QA feedback for products in production. Solving problems related to design of goods or importation of goods specific to the destination country.
- Logistics & Supply Chain Manager at Trader Vic's
- Shipping & Receiving Manager at Asiantique, Inc.
- Quality Assurance Technician at Whole Earth Access
- AV/Computer Service Writer at Whole Earth Access
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Education
Responsible for coordinating and organizing the storage, transportation and delivery of goods; oversee and liase with co-workers to ensure stock is maintained and moved efficiently; products are delivered to the correct location on time and at a good cost. Skills Accomplished: SAP experience, leadership role of managing employees for optimal business sales increase, multiple successful data analysis, usage of Japanese language skill to communicate with corporate in Japan, data entry for accounting, increase knowledge of salesforce and Kinokunita specific programs, SEO/SEM marketing skills.
- Logistics/Supply Chain at Kinokuniya
- Sales Associate/Administrative Assistant at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Administrative Assistant and leasing consultant at Lindsey's Managment Inc
- Camp Counselor (Seasonal) at YMCA Columbus MS Nonprofit Organization
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Management
- BA - Kinesiology concentration of HFS
Supply Chain Logistics) Responsibilities: * Maintaining customer profile information, orders and order adjustments. * Investigating product overage, shortage, damage and complete appropriate documentation * Inspecting procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards. * Creating site/job specific SOP and JHAs * Maintaining employee training database and training metrics. * Preparing and submitting reports to the client and management teams. * Performing the administrative day-to-day operations for the office. * Monitoring daily pick-ups and deliveries Skills: Excel, PackManager/Nulogy, HQMS, Oracle/iprocurement, Insyrus, Training Manager, Outlook, IAM server.
- CSR II. QMR. at XPO Logistics Supply Chain
- Quality Specialist at QMR at XPO Logistics Supply Chain
- Assistant Operations Manager at Mira Ltd
- Assistant Production Manager at LLC APK
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - SUPPLY CHAIN LOGISTICS
- MASTER'S DEGREE - INTERNATIONAL AND INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATIONS
10. Entrepreneurship and Logistics Supply Chain Intern with concentration in Finance Management & Marketing Resume
Entrepreneurship and Logistics Supply Chain Intern w/concentration in Finance,
Management & Marketing, ImEx Cargo
• Written a database processing program using Python and created its Graphical User Interface.
• Took part in meetings and organization management.
• Managed Quotes, Commissions and Revenue reports.
• Managed ImEx's contacts and its correlation with the commission report through ZOHO.
• Aided in marketing planning and development.
• Communicated with clients through email and through phone to maintain business relations and help them however necessary.
- Entrepreneurship and Logistics Supply Chain Intern with concentration in Finance Management & Marketing at ImEx Cargo
2 months at this Job
- BSBA - Business Management