- Sr. Logistics/Supply Chain Manager at Crisco Logistics Supply Chain Consultancy
- Director of Logistics at Encore Wire
- Director, Supply Chain at RES Energy Solutions
- Special Products, Buyer/Planner III at NCH Corp subsidiaries Danco/LSP Products Group
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Manage all distribution, vendor relations, and logistics operations for this warehouse. Ensure fluid productivity through effective staff supervision. Leverage vendor relations to negotiate all pricing for goods and services. Responsible for accurately documenting all imports and exports. Handle claims arising from damaged goods, missing freight, and logistical errors. Certified electric forklift truck operator (OSHA Reg 29-CFR 1910.178).
• Increased warehouse capacity by 140% y/y by designing and implementing a new rack system.
• Led company's growth of 20% y/y by creating and implementing shipping & operations efficiencies.
• Promoted from National Sales Manager to Logistics & Supply Chain Manager shortly after hire due to immediate successes at improving operations
• Secured more cost-effective shipping methods by negotiating new pricing deals with carriers
• Optimized warehouse communications by collaborating with VP of Operations and Services Managers
- Logistics & Supply Chain Manager at Pro-Pak Industries
- Facility Services Representative at Cintas Corporation
- Associate District Manager at ADP
- 37 Region Leader at March Week
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies - TECHNOLOGY PROFICIENCIES
• Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations on a daily basis.
• Ensure premises, assets, and communication ways are used effectively.
• Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures.
• Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements.
• Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs.
• Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
• Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
• Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders, etc.
• Prepare accurate reports for upper management's review.
- Logistics & Supply Chain Manager at HUNTER HOME COMFORT
- Executive Response Specialist at Home Depot
- Export Shipping Agent at Maersk Sealand
- Insurance Agent at Prudential Insurance
13 years, 10 months at this Job
Cottondale, AL (Greenfield) 2018 to Present $11B Automobile vertical manufacturing company catering to European Customers-Mercedes. Director of Logistics (Supply Chain) Comprehensive leadership of Supply Chain Operations for a new 750,000 sq. ft. JIT plant supporting MBUSI 167 program. Operations include exteriors, interiors, and injection molding. Responsible for 112 suppliers with over 4000 parts with over 3500 parts pick by light. Direct 65 salary, 300 hourly, and 20 consultants. Manage $100M budget for freight spend, salaries, and expenses. Successful implementation of SAP and PBL production.
- Director of Logistics (Supply Chain) at SAMVARDHANA MOTHERSON PEGUFORMG
- Supply Chain Manager at JOHNSON CONTROLS
- Senior Production Control Analyst at DENSO CORPORATION NORTH AMERICA
- Managing Partner at VINTAGE BEGINNINGS, LTD
1 year at this Job
- MBA - Executive Management
- B.B.A. in Information Systems - Information Systems/Operations Management
Daily Activities Include:
• Microsoft SharePoint Database Management
• Microsoft Excel, Outlook, OSPCM, Reverse Logistics
• Upfront, Newton, TimeCo, SAP
• Scanning, stocking, receiving, label creation and shipping
• Driving company vehicle from numerous locations
• Forklift Company Certified - daily operations of unloading trucks and materials
• Employee management and customer interaction
• Inventory control of cable for construction yards
• Scanning and assignment of U-Verse CPE materials for technicians
• Quarterly inventory control of CPE materials and supply rooms
• Maintenance and safety standards
- Logistics Supply Chain Manager at Ryder Logistics
- Warehouse Coordinator at Toyota Manufacturing
- Equipment Operator (Equip. Op. 2 at Broward County Aviation, Fort Lauderdale International Airport, FL
9 years at this Job
- Some college - Business
- Highschool Diploma
Management of Sysco Foods 3rd party warehouse network programs, Dry, Frozen, Chemical items. Managed company owned and consigned inventory to support import and domestic sales. Manager of Logistics programs to support supply Chain programs. I performed as team member of a company that operates approximately 300 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 500,000 customers in the wholesale and supply industry.
I manage programs to join suppliers with logistics distribution facilities. I work to build relationships with manufactures of domestic and imported products, analyzing distribution locations and customer demands. I work with carrier groups to plan logistics programs to consolidate freight showing cost reductions in LTL, Full truck loads, Drayage from ports, Cross Dock warehousing and rail solutions to achieve cost saving plans across multiple departments in the distribution process.
• Distribution, work to ship full truck loads and minimize unnecessary expenses. I Work with shipping and receiving departments to plan operations and stay on schedule to meet the customer needs. I Develop programs to reduce waste.
• Project Manager, of multiple projects including short term projects - Startup of Operations, Onboarding new vendors, Customer database management, and Contract negotiations. Long Duration Projects - Operations location management, Bid process RFI, Logistic carrier programs, Supply Chain distribution Process.
• Operations, Sourced out logistic warehouse operations, worked to standardize a bid process. Created Price and modelling solutions for customers and supplier success in these programs, ensured successful operations throughout the process of Account set up, process and procedures. Manage inventory control. Build logistic solutions to drive out cost to corporation and customers. Ensured customer satisfaction through metrics reporting and close interactions with customers, procurement teams, quality control associates and project manager groups.
• Logistics, Provided logistics supplier support throughout my programs that include the correct carrier groups are in place. Carrier pricing and equipment is in line with service being used. Monitor warehouse shipping and receiving teams are performing to plan and ensure shipping teams are performing on schedule. Strive to ensure an industry standard of a 2 hour truck turn time on all loads is achieved. Manage Importing, exporting, over the road trucking and rail. Furnish Supporting documentation to meet federal guidelines and programs were in place.
• Financial responsibility, Perform account receivable/payable, Management of inventory control functions. Accountable to show increased earned income and drive out costs to programs. Accountable for millions of dollars of inventory in owned and consigned accounts across a network of warehouse locations, Managed inventory teams and the process of inventory, cycle counting adjustments and month end reconciliation, ensured EDI transmission of data was complete and accurate to corporate inventory control teams and Merchandisers.
• Materials, Sourced and analyze materials and products, Worked with Packaging Specialist to manufacture rebranding solutions.
• Compliance, Managed and oversaw 5+ warehouse operations to include quality assurance QMS, managed GMP, FSMA, HACCP, safety, sanitation, quality programs, operational plans, local and federal guidelines to meet customer specifications, ensured traceability of inventories, advised on food safety compliance, managed and performed mock recalls. Monitored and recorded data logging of deviations, ensure recall ability from manufacture to end user. Manage testing programs to include outsourcing lab analysis, in house testing and lab work. Ensured government regulations were met with USDA and FDA programs, complying with FSMA policy.
• Planning, Manage resources to meet deadlines and forecast labor and materials to complete projects. Forecasted space responsibilities for multiple locations of 600KSF+, adjusted to seasonal increases by procuring additional space. Reviewed plans for correct Labor count and equipment.
• Data Management, Reviewed Inventory of 10,000+ items which led to fewer out of stock issues and a reduction of out of code products. Operational performance metrics monitoring, cementing consistency, optimizing efficient workflow, and problem resolution across networks. Data accuracy reviewed and maintained across a network of facilities.
• Process Improvement, Interacted with multiple management teams daily to maintain and improve quality of operational performance. Created metrics standards and audits of multiple facility locations before and after acceptance into the Sysco warehouse network for performance to show improvement in service to customers. Trained management teams on multiple operating systems and supported programs throughout the country.
• Claims, Managed claims programs, researched, approved, denied network customer, supplier, and carrier claims. Analyzed and advised on claim issues to eliminate and reduce millions of dollars in new claims to imported and domestic shipments. Worked with insurance companies to resolve claim issues.
• Training, Coached and Mentored sales managers to execute programs and build relationships with a large base of customers. Brought business units together in the development of new business opportunities and products.
• Logistics systems, member of a team of Managers responsible to provide logistical solutions in transportation to drive out cost in the Sysco network and build relationships with carrier groups. Participated as a tester in yearly upgrades to TMS/ WMS network systems, Manhattan Systems.
• Repurpose resources, provided and managed solutions to programs to rework and rebrand inventory. Including repackaging, kitting and resourcing materials. Developed a network of food donation options to reduce waste and lower storage, handling and disposal costs.
- Manager logistics, Supply Chain Distribution at SYSCO CORPORATION
- Logistic Center Leader at CONWAY LOGISTICS
- Warehouse Supervisor at APL LOGISTICS
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Management
Conduct training for senior executive level, manager/first-line supervisory level and employees, Leadership and Workforce Development training. Provide Motivational Speaking and Career Coaching. Provide mentoring, resume writing and interviewing tips to more than 70 clients. Conduct training workshop for Leadership Development, Veterans Employment and Transition, College/University Students Employment, Career, and Life Skills, High School/Middle School, Career, and Life Skills Training. Provide consulting or training in Life-Cycle Logistics, Supply Chain, Program/Project, Acquisitions, Business, Organizational, Operational and Facility Management
- Senior Consultant, Logistics, Supply Chain, Trainer and Leadership Development at ALM Consulting and Training Group, LLC
- Chief Logistics Officer, Property and Supply Chain Manager at Manpower, Personnel, and Security Directorate, Defense Information System Agency (DISA)
- Chief Logistics Officer, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Manager at Center for Life Cycle Logistics
- at U.S. Department of State
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Senior Executive Leadership
- - Executive Supply Chain Management
- Master of Art - Procurement & Acquisitions Management
- Bachelor of Science - Management
• Supported implementation of new 3PL company across multiple business units
• Executed roll out of National Courier Service to provide best in class same day service
• Prepare, submit and monitor annual departmental budget across business
• Monitor the overall utilization of the subsidiaries' truck fleets, and recommending actions to ensure proper fleet size and composition
• Planning long and short term goals in relation to all freight and logistics opportunities including Private fleet, dedicated logistics, 3PL, and contracted carriage.
• Recommend tools for monitoring of cost effective methods for procurement of shop materials, tools, equipment, fuel, as well as, accident management and other fleet related contractual services
- Transportation Manager (Logistics & supply chain) at Watsco
- Transportation Coordinator (Logistics & supply chain) at OFFICE DEPOT
- Regional Logistics Manager (Logistics & supply chain) at Reddy Ice
- Customer Logistics Manager (Logistics & supply chain) at South Florida Market
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Management
Responsible for all Global Supply Chain, Logistical, Trade Compliance and Inventory Management functions. Full P&L responsibility U.S. Customs interface, Trade Compliance, Classification, Duty and Tax management. Direct and 3PL all mode transportation contract negotiation and operations management. Pick/Pack operations management responsibility. Productivity, and quality management assessment, monitoring, reporting and assurance functionality.
- Global Logistics Supply Chain and Inventory Manager at Initial's Inc
- Global Logistics Consultant at
- Global Logistics and Inventory Manager at Ericsson
- Global Logistics and Trade Compliance Manager at Weatherford International
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Business Administration
· Validate, track and receive all deliveries using company ERP systems, such as SAP, TMS and footprint software. · Support Wellsite engineers and update supervisor on stages progress in site activities. · Coordinate daily trucking for proppant, and chemical deliveries to maintain pressure pumping operations. · Monitor proppant (sand), chemical and additive inventory on each pressure pumping location. · Maintain required databases and logs of activities performed during shift. · Request and manage third party trucks to deliver on time to prevent non-productive time (NPT) and save cost. · Oversee all movement of personnel and equipment mobilized from one well site to the next job well site. · Review and approve invoices from third party clients.
- LOGISTICS /SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR at Schlumberger
- SUPPLY CHAIN/PROCUREMENT COORDINATOR at Guinness
- SUPPLY CHAIN TECHNICIAN at Guinness
8 months at this Job
- Bs - MASS COMMUNICATION