• Expert logistics team leader in a high profile Target store. Trusted provider of training for team members regarding logistics processes and inventory management.
• Communicate daily goals to team members including productivity rate, trailer unload times and workload projections.
• Analyze reports to assist in workload organization, utilizing data to appropriately assign team members to ensure all operational requirements/tasks are complete.
• Maintain team member performance through developing, coaching, counseling. Provide feedback daily and administer annual performance reviews for team.
• Partner with clients and internal departments to achieve productivity, pricing, and safety goals while communicating to senior leadership any opportunities and improvements made throughout processes.
• Promote a safety culture and ensure new team members complete safety training to provide a safe environment for team members and customers. Currently maintain 0% logistics injury rate.
• Decreased logistics payroll by %10 YTD by improving unload process and identify key team member roles.
• Compile end of day email for communication to storewide team concerning any logistics concerns or issues handled during shift.
- Logistics Team Leader at Target Corporation
- Logistics Leader at Target Corporation
- FC Associate I at Amazon
- Team Member at Target Corporation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice. Minor Sociology
•Supervise and lead crew of 6 -12 people in all aspects of shipping and receiving.
•Ship product to customers adhering to ship schedules posted by the customer on a daily basis.
•Initiate expedites requested by the customer of a time sensitive nature.
•Create Bill of Lading and transmit Advanced Shipping Notification to the customer.
•Receive and stock to location incoming shipments from suppliers while upholding FIFO and occupational safety standards.
•Manage, track and control an inventory of 20 million dollars while maintaining a 96 % accuracy rating.
•Forklift certified with 13 years experience.
•5 years experience using SAP in both receiving and shipping protocols.
•CT PAT trained in placidity management.
•8 years experience in cycle counting and inventory reconciliation.
•4 years shipping experience in both domestic and international trade.
•12 years management experience as a logistics team leader.
•Met budget for department for past 4 years.
- Logistics Team Leader at Valeo North America
15 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Appraisal Science
- - Computer Science
- High School Diploma - General
• Cross-trained and performed assigned duties in four logistics departments
• Promoted to team leader in October 2015, transfered from 'C' volume store to 'B' volume store; $100,000 daily
• Leading the daily operations of three separate departments; 15-45 team members per day
• Maintaining eight department metrics to meet company standards; accuracy, timeliness, fulfillment
• Project lead and direct point of contact with 3rd party construction team on two separate backroom remodels, while maintaining daily operations without shutting down business.
• Educating and implementing new company processes and programs to address efficiency of merchandise flow through the four logistics processes
• Conduct interviews and take active role to measure progress of new hires within my departments
• Address and resolve areas of concern with supervisor before and after district leader visits
• Created new reports for Ship from Store, one report was recorded/photographed and taken back after a visit from a corporate team
- Logistics Team Leader at Target Corporation
- Massage Therapist at
- at Farmhand - Schwartz Bros., Inc
- Program Assistant at Farmhand - Schwartz Bros., Inc
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sport Management
• Managed a team of 6 back room logistics flow team members, trained and managed team members
• Managed relationships with multiple vendors and food banks
• Leveraged metrics to monitor performance of vendors. Partner with Store leadership to explore issues and recommend innovative solutions. Ensured defective products are removed, destroyed and salvaged.
• Managed proper disposal of environmentally sensitive items based on federal and state guidelines.
• Leader on Duty responsible for all sales activities and store operations
• Responsible for hourly employees schedules, team member development and performance management.
• Conducted quarterly performance reviews and training for team members to endure new process adherence.
• Coordinated with all departments to deliver successful daily operations. Provided team specific feedback on best practices.
- Reverse Logistics Team Leader at Target
- Realtor, Long and Foster Real Estate at
- Assistant Manager at Enterprise Holdings
- Logistics and Operations Officer at United States Army
9 months at this Job
- MA - Homeland Security
- BA - Sociology
• Equipment operator (Stand-up forklift, stand-up reach truck, and electric pallet jack.)
• Oversee shipping, recieving, and warehousing of products
• Direct personnel
• Manage inventory level
• Report to management
• Maintain safety and implement health and safety procedures
• Logistics Software and Database software
• Train new hire
• Monitor key performance indicators
• Lifting and carrying
• Written and verbal communication
• Microsoft (Excel and spreadsheets)
• Quiality control
• Load and unload inbound and outbound shipments
- Logistics Team Leader at Penske Logistics
- 21W Carpentry Masonry Speacialist, 21K Plumber at U.S Army reserve
- at ILA Local
- at Texas National Guard
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Buisness Management
- High School Diploma
I manage 3 different departments as a logistics team lead , truck unload , Backroom stocking and ship from store.
- Logistics Team Leader at Target
- Sales Floor Team Leader at Target
- Ship from store at Target
- Assets Protection Specialist at Target
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Buisness
- high school diploma
• Promoted from softlines team leader in two years
• Managed three different teams to drive accurate inventory and replenishment by running backroom and in-stocks reports
• Interviewed, hired and gave reviews for team members
• Created team members schedules and managed payroll
• Drove routines to increase stocking accuracy and inventory counts
• Partnered with other team leaders to ensure daily business goals were achieved
- Logistics Team Leader at Target
- Softlines Team Leader at Target
- Financial Service Representative at First Investors Corporation
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Finance
Prepare product for shipment according to specifications and/or customer requirements. Performing inventory adjustments within SAP, create shipping labels and build aircraft brake kits for Defense Contracting Companies. Execute the standard procedures and receive instruction and oversee Logistics team to fulfill tasks Customer Satisfaction.
- Logistics Team Leader at Honeywell Aerospace (Strom Engineering)
- Material Handler/Overhead Crane Operator at ATI Metals (Strom Engineering)
- Industrial Equipment Operator at Volvo Trucks Distribution
- Vinyl Fluoride Lab Technician at DuPont Chemicals (Onboard Staffing)
8 months at this Job
Developed and managed employee work schedule to include vacation requests, FMLA, holidays, & OT. Handled disciplinary problems, disputes or conflicts effectively. Ensured that safety, quality, delivery, accuracy, and overtime targets are met. Led the corrective actions related to internal customer complaints. Facilitated team meetings related to quality, cleanliness, safety, productivity & continuous improvement. Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities. Managed the performance of employees with the appropriate recognition, feedback and/or discipline. Maintained employee attendance information including vacation schedules, verification of time clock. Coached employees and maintained a physical presence on the shift. Responsible for hiring, coaching, training, of all logistics personnel.
- Logistics Team Leader at Mann and Hummel Purolator
- Warehouse Supervisor at Logistics Readiness Center
- Human Resources Manager at 244th Quartermaster Battalion
- Advanced Individual Training Manager at 244th Quartermaster Battalion
3 months at this Job
- Master - Bachelor of Science Interdisciplinary Studies
I have performed many logistic jobs/tasks ranging from delivering parts to running a dock and also backing trailers into the dock to unload with fork truck. I am currently a Team Lead over a section of our logistics team.
- Logistics Team Leader at Hino Motors Mfg
- Retail Sales Associate at Crafts 2000
- Correctional Officer II at State of West Virginia
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent