Responsible for logistical movements across South Texas to support nine Frac crews at any given time, using TMS, Microsoft Office tools and building relationships with venders to make sure equipment and materials are on site to continue operations on a daily basis.
- Logistics Technician at Logistics Technician Schlumberger
- Team Leader at Horizontal Construction Engineer U.S. Army
- at Hire Our Heroes Corporate Fellowship Discover Goodwill
- at Training and Certificates
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Technical Management/Project Management
Logistics Technician in charge of getting raw materials and equipment to several crews operating inthe south Texas region. Sand and certain types of chemicals are required to allow crews to pump continuously and I needed to minimize downtime by getting them the required materials on time every day. Also responsible for organizing and executing crew demobilization for said crews. This includes assigning carriers to certain equipment, Providing BOLs and tracking the progress to makesure the DEMOB is finish in a time efficient matter.
- LOGISTICS TECHNICIAN at SCHLUMBERGER LOG
- at HOOVER TRANS. (DISPACTHER)
- Night lead for the inventory and Billing dept at ASHLEY FURNITURE
- LOGISTICS SPECIALIST at US NAVY
1 year, 4 months at this Job
As a logistics technician I receive medical supplies, deliver supplies throughout the hospital, Answer phone calls, Enter all data into computerized systems. Scan and purge documents.
- Logistics Technician at Wayne UNC Health Care
- General Production at Georgia-Pacific
- Machine Operator at Pepsi Bottling Ventures
- Picker/Packer/Shipper (Order Selector) and Food Service Worker at Double Tree llc (Temporary Agency)
5 months at this Job
- Pharmacy Technician
- High school diploma
Ashland, VA 804-798-5573 May 2018- September 2018 Constructing work areas for road maintenance, directing traffic, driving company vehicle to transport peers from job site to job site and block traffic to set up and remove road construction signs and equipment, etc. Logistics Technician
- Logistics Technician at Road Maintenance
- Customer service at Express Pro Services
- Pool Technician at Baur Pool Services
4 months at this Job
- Plumbing Certificate - Plumbing/ Obtained G.E.D
- High school
2017 - 2019)
• Small Packaging ◦ Package down various chemical products from drums/IBC's to pails/cans/bottles. ◦ Complete customer orders via a SAP computer production program. ◦ Utilize an electric fork truck for daily tasks.
• LSR/HCR Supply Chain Packager - 207 Building ◦ Strain and Package LSR products into drums or pails. ◦ Complete customer orders for products via a SAP computer production program. ◦ Utilize an electric fork truck for daily tasks.
• Logistics Technician - 212 Building ◦ Complete customer orders for products via a SAP computer production program. ◦ Utilize an electric fork truck for daily tasks. ◦ Utilize a FOXBORO process control program to conduct loading, monitoring, mixing, and etc. when conducting process operations. ◦ Load, mix, sample, and drum-off various "cold blend" (non-reactive) kettles. ◦ Drum-off bulk tanks for customer orders or in-plant use. ◦ Load finished products onto box trailers for shipping to central distribution warehouse or flatbed trailers for in-plant transportation (or rush deliveries). ◦ Run lab tests for product samples.
- Logistics Technician at Dow Chemical Co
- Department Clerk (Dairy, Produce, Meat and Front End) at Kroger Co
- Cultural Council Member at Kroger Co
- Closing Dishwasher at Patty Flemming's Tavern
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Chemical Process Technology
- Associate - Science
- MACRO Certificate - Liberal Arts
- High school
Time Management Handling logistics matters including all inbound/outbound services, deployment services, providing supplies and responsible for assigned tasks. Conduct phone provisioning and Reliability quick fix management. IT Logistics Technician (Accessory/Imaging) Customer Service Fulfilled and supervised materials and equipment requests. Performed QA on phones (hardware/software). Conducted inventory management and verified its accuracy. Problem Solving Prepared items (accessories, phones, tablets, monitors, etc.) for shipment including packaging and labelling.
- IT Logistics Technician (Teleco) at MILESTONE at FACEBOOK
- Product Specialist at SOUTH BAY SOLUTIONS
- Inventory Control Analyst at CEVA LOGISTICS
- Metrology Inspector at Aerotek at Applied Materials
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school
To provide timely, accurate and comprehensive services related to providing stock and non-tock supplies and equipment to all hospital departments and alternate sites of care, including time-share offices.
• Bar code scanning, electronic receiving, delivery and chain of custody tools and applications and remote work locations, as assigned.
• Provide storeroom management and maintenance.
• Maintain general stores and inventory management.
• Receiving, distribution, bulk and logical unit of measure deliveries and custody automation.
• 2~bin inventory deployment and management of stock.
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital at Logistics technician
- Material Handler at University of Chicago Hospital
- Licensed Order Picker at National DCP Midwest Distribution Center
- Licensed Order Picker at Michael's Distribution Center
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Providing a leading customer service experience to engage customers and facilitate growth through excellent customer communication, rapport, and inside sales skills
● Optimize workload and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness, focus on continuous improvement
● Work with compliance team to ensure all carriers are on-boarded meeting company standards
● Responsible for carrier prospecting, management, negotiations, and relations
● Brokerage division on boarding new clients and handling the inventory for several suppliers like WAL-MART, MACY'S, SOUTHERN TELECOMM, and various other companies.
● FTL, LTL, OTR, RAIL FCL drayage containers from various ports, flat racks and special cargo projects for import/export air and ocean freight
- LOGISTICS TECHNICIAN at PORT LOGISTICS GROUP
- Operations Supervisor at GAC ENERGY & MARINE
- Logistics Manager at R+L Global Logistics
- International Sales Support / Sales and Marketing Administrator at Yusen Logistics
1 year, 4 months at this Job
• Assists in performing technical work
• Provides support to include equipment management, inventory control, property control, warehousing, acquisition, quality control, receiving, shipping, assembly, packaging and transportation (e.g. AMPV, JLTV, HET, PIM, BRADLEY)
• Operates and updates computerized logistic systems.
• Assists in planning, coordinating and conducting logistics projects, such as preparing inventory and ordering necessary items or parts required prior to beginning testing
• Assists in preparing written plans, reports, schedules and milestones. Develops limited project plans, outlines procedures and issues, and identifies long and short term goals and objectives.
• Prepares portions of reports and follows up on findings of noncompliance and notices of violations. Participates in audit teams to conduct inspections of facilities and operations to ensure compliance with logistics regulations.
• Gathers data, analyzes and assists in interpreting data and reports. Coordinates issues pertaining to compliance and corrective actions. Assists in developing and conducts various logistics training. Participates in meetings regarding logistics concerns related to the assigned projects.
• May serve as primary operator of the Unit Level Logistics System S4 (ULLS-S4). Updates and maintains inventory records. Interfaces with the PBO and Primary Hand Receipt Holders to produce sub-hand receipts and component listings.
• Familiar with the 653R and DD1149 form process for shipping test items out.
• Manages the ULLS-S4 database and supporting documents. Provides technical expertise regarding hand receipt management and property accountability. Manages the accountability of durable items. Signs for and delivers supplies and material to end users.
• Identifies excess and processes for turn-in. Confers with department supervisors to determine materials overdue and to inform them of location, availability, and condition of materials. Locates and moves materials to specified production areas. Records quantity and type of materials distributed and on hand.
- Logistics Technician II at CALEUM/LOGISTICS SUPPORT SERVICES, APG, MD
- Data Collection Technician II at CALEUM/DATA COLLECTION SUPPORT SERVICES
- veterinarian's aide to help provide a comfortable environment at BEL AIR VETERINARY CLINIC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Assigned to the logistical services and responsible for inventory, audit, and disposal of non-expendable equipment, surgical/examination supplies and controlled medicines and supplies.
- Logistics Technician at CWT - Logistics
- Contractor at Task Redi Services
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at Technicolor USA
- Industrial Converting Mechanic at Shepherd Tissue
1 year at this Job
- - Industrial Maintenance Technologies