• Lead Repair Logistics Technician for the state of Texas.
• Cleaning and reorganizing of current practices and establishing new practices.
- Repair Logistics Technician III at IGT
- Locomotive Technician at
- Avionics Technician at Heritage Aviation LTD
- at IGT
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Secret Security Clearance MANAGEMENT PROFILE Highly accomplished professional with 15 years of experience in supply chain management in the United States Air Force. Having vast knowledge of warehouse operations, procurement, inventory control and methods and procedures for hazardous/ non-hazardous items storage and distribution. I offer outstanding team leadership, organizational development and conflict resolution skills. Organized and disciplined; possesses well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and direct others in a supportive, cooperative team environment. Knowledge of various interrogation systems such as Enterprise solutions Systems (ESS), SAP LIMS-EV, D043A system and FEDMAL. Knowledgeable in the Air Force Supply regulations and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. A creative thinker, problem solver and decision maker who balances needs of employees, while meeting organizational goals. Logistics Technician Constellis |Kandahar Air Base, Afghanistan| 2018-2018 - Implements policies, methods, plans, and/or procedures for inventory management of assigned programs within the organization - Monitors and tracks routine, priority and mission capable requirements to provide up to date status on all orders and requisitions - Conducts document review for all government purchase orders/procurement to ensure all pricing quotes are in line and authorized according to Air Force regulation - Tracks failures and through the processing and returning of deficient part through Product Deficiency Reports for the Air Force - Reports and evaluates metrics, prepares analyses, and provides technical assistance for total life cycle cost, logistics supportability - Utilizes supply systems to research overages and redistributes orders to various locations, as well as processing lateral support shipments for shortages - Resolves Mission Impaired Capability Awaiting Parts (MICAP) situations by identifying part costs, lead-times and sources of repair or manufacture in the fastest time possible; while also monitoring and adjusting demand levels based on need - Manages an action item tracker for the Product Deficiency Program/Warranty Program in accordance with the Air Force Instructions governing the program to ensure timely processing, follow-up and better visibility to ensure money is saved for the company and future deficiencies are identified to mitigate issues - Directed warehousing of Hazardous material in compliance with OSHA standards, the Enterprise Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Management Information System (EESOH-MIS) - Guided team to reorganize/streamline outside and hazmat storage areas assigning 160 new locations to increase parts visibility - Researches items within the system and provided SDS to customers in order to promote the safe use of assets
- Logistics Technician at United States Air Force
- Logistics Supervisor at 22nd Logistics Readiness Squadron
- Plans and Programs Technician and Logistics Supervisor at 22nd Logistics Readiness Squadron
- Logistics Supervisor at 22nd Logistics Readiness Squadron
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Applied Science Logistics
Columbus, IN 4/14 to 1/19 Provided domestic transportation mgmt. services as a Logistics Technician to a dedicated client Operations: Scheduled freight shipments with carriers in an efficient and cost effective manner Relationship Mgmt: Developed and maintained positive relationships with all parties involved in the transportation process, including clients, carriers, and clients' suppliers and customers Information Technology: Actively monitored shipments for potential delays and other issues Continuous Improvement: Identified and implemented cost and work flow improvements Data Analysis: Analyzed weekly accounts payable and other reports to ensure accuracy
- Logistics Technician to a dedicated client at DSV Road, Inc. and Transplace, LP
- Store 1033 Grocery/Consumables Merchandise Supervisor at Walmart Stores, Inc
- Assembled and inspected automobile locking systems as temporary employee at JC Malone, Inc
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Admin
Managed time-sensitive delivery schedules and coordinated services between transportation
carriers and distribution
• Sound knowledge of using condition codes for equipment serviceability
• Ability to make decisions and take appropriate action
• Develop and use databases and other systems to track, store, and analyze logistics data.
• Reach out to Project managers to ensure equipment is allocated correctly to work orders.
- Logistics Technician at FUSIONSTORM
- Warehouse Agent at MAC CARGO
- Personal Trainer at CRUNCH GYM
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Contract at Fidelity Investments; 100 Howe Dr, Covington, KY
Hardware Logistics Technician
• Maintain client's hardware inventory of computers, monitors, phones, printers, etc.
• Follow established guidelines for logging equipment in and out
• Track Shipping & Receiving
• Build / Image computers with Windows 7 & X (laptops and desktops)
• Package & Ship newly imaged computers to clients/user and verify all applications and data are transferred
• Responsible for return equipment, to test for reuse or Converge and open warranty tickets
- Hardware Logistics Technician at eXcell
- IT Help Desk at Randstad
- Batch Prep Associate at Fifth Third Bank
- Tape Librarian at Pomeroy IT Solutions
10 months at this Job
- Computer Networking Systems - Ass
• Assist in planning, coordinating, and conducting logistics projects
• Provide support to include equipment management, inventory control, property control, acquisition, and quality control
• Prepare written plans, reports, schedules, and milestones
• Gather data, analyze and assist in interpreting data and reports
• Assist in developing and conducting various logistics training
• Operate and maintain complex logistics databases
- Logistics Technician at Wolf Creek Federal Services
- Franchise Owner/ Operator at Pillar to Post Home Inspection
- Field Service Representative at HRU Technical Services
- Test Support Technician at Jacobs Technology
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Management/Project Management
- Bachelor of Science
12061 -Handle and Process all shipments for incoming/outgoing Heavy Particle Matter(HPM) of chemicals and gases. Complete, submit and supervise requests for materials and 518 - 641 - 2528 equipment, receive inventories and maintain local program operation instructions for logistics department, inventory cycle counts, inspecting equipment, verifying lot id's [email protected] on expiring chemicals, staging and delivering chemicals to correct locations in warehouse and on-site locations for consumption in timely fashion. Photolithography Technician, Lithography -Processed chemicals used for making microchips within the Fab. Daily duties included; ordering chemicals, verifying chemicals matched the correct tool, cycle counts, reviewing expiration dates, disposed of empties and expired chemicals through proper waste stream.
- Principal Logistics Technician at GlobalFoundries
- Warehouse Supervisor at PPG Industries
- Warehouse Worker at Newkirk Products
- Warehouse Associate at Selector, Gourlay Quality Services
5 years at this Job
- - Business
DSV primarily operates in the Freight Transportation Arrangement business / industry being a third-party logistics provider with customized value-added transportation solutions for clients and carriers of all sizes.
• Keep track of pickups, travel and deliveries of goods for the customer.
• Constant creation and use of Excel reports, carriers websites and phone calls.
• Load planning according to the availability of supplies and the needs of the customer.
• Manage DSV portal software.
• Respond with a sense of urgency to Expedite requests.
- Logistics Technician at Robert Half
- Administrative Assistant at Hope Academy of West Michigan
- Parent Engagement Coordinator at Hope Academy of West Michigan
- Document Control Specialist, Quality Department at Praxis Packaging
2 months at this Job
As a logistics technician I receive medical supplies, deliver supplies throughout the hospital, Answer phone calls, Enter all data into computerized systems.
- Logistics Technician at Wayne UNC Health Care
- General Production at Georgia-Pacific
- Machine Operator at Pepsi Bottling Ventures
- Picker/Packer/Shipper (Order Selector) and Food Service Worker at Double Tree llc (Temporary Agency)
3 months at this Job
- Pharmacy Technician
- High school diploma
• Troubleshooting iOS and Android hardware and software
• Responsible for Apple DEP customer onboarding and maintenance
• Collaborate directly with other departments to ensure proper equipment stock for clients
• Provide customer support handling client escalations with regards to hardware and software issues
• Write technical documentation and train employees on unfamiliar issues and process to meet department goals and standards
• Responsible for writing end user technical documentation in an easy to understand format
• Apple Certified iOS Repair Technician servicing iOS devices
• Staging and kitting devices for deployment
• Worked on-site to troubleshoot workstations, phone systems, mobile phones, and printers
• Responsible for managing and tracking client inventory and spare devices
• Purchase client replacement inventory through third party vendors
• Maintained a 99% SLA with regards to device deployment
• Lead client projects including hardware refreshes
• Use MS Excel extensively to track projects and provide reporting to customers and management
- Logistics Technician at Tangoe
- Support Desk Technician at Tangoe
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school