division of Stewart Lender Services June 2013-2014 Loss Mitigation Specialist I Support and perform all aspects necessary for the operational production and assist operation managers to ensure client expectations are met daily. File reviewed for all foreclosed notes including real estate and installment loans according to governmental regulations, laws, and procedures (i.e., VA, FHA, FNMA, as well as, conventional banking policies and procedures).
- Loss Mitigation Specialist I at Home Retention Services, Inc
- Loss Mitigation Process Support Specialist at Aerotek Professional Services
- Foreclosure Title Specialist at Ocwen Financial Corporation
- Post Closer at Aegis Funding Corporation
7 months at this Job
- Diploma - Customer Service I and
- High School Diploma
Default Services Specialist, Loss Mitigation
• Act as liaison between customers and underwriters to collect documents and complete modifications, repayment plans, forbearances, short sales, assumptions, and deed in lieu
• Evaluate customers’ financial situation and negotiate full payment, create terms for repayment and reviewing for settle requests
• Analyze and understand credit bureau information, collateral valuation reports, tax returns, financial statements, property insurance declaration pages, HOA documents and other supporting documentation to verify customer financial and property data
• Resolving issues with titles to clear any liens or judgements
• Report events and pre-approvals in VALERI for VA loans
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at SUN WEST MORTGAGE COMPANY INC
- Personal Banker/ABM in Training at CHASE BANK N.A
- Assistant Property Manager at SYNERGY/PINNACLE PROPERTY MANAGEMENET
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS ADMIN / REAL ESTATE
- - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Observe Machine Operations in order to detect any Malfunctions
• Reviewing mail making sure the mail is verified by zip code to go to correct zip Loss mitigation specialist 2 Safe Act Citi mortgage 2007-2014
• Heavy phone usage receiving calls / calling attorneys and receiving calls from customers
• Make determination as to strength of mortgagor income situation to determine other potential resolutions such as: Modifications, Full payoff, Short Sale, and Reinstatement. Document accounts with written summaries explaining reason for
• default and additional resolutions possibilities
• Responsible for collection mortgage payments
• Work with loss mitigation unit managers as to any other projects in process, as needed
• Utilize lockbox system to collect and process account receivables
- Loss mitigation specialist 2 Safe Act at
7 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
To secure a position that will enable me to utilize my strong organization skills, management experience and customer service abilities with a well-established company in a stable environment that will lead to a lasting professional relationship.
PHH MORTGAGE SERVICING Jan 2018-Present Senior Loss Mitigation Specialist (SME)
• Service mortgage accounts to ensure foreclosures are processed in compliance with all state and federal laws and client guidelines
• Handle escalations and perform quality control for short sales and Deeds in Lieu for multiple investors, and drive team performance through training and mentoring
• Report quality control findings to stakeholders, make recommendations and implement process improvements, and ensuring that production goals are met by all team members
• Identify and cascade new regulations and client requirements to the team, developing and updating policies and procedures
• Handle multiple mortgage products that are 60+ days delinquent, as governed by investor, departmental and legal guidelines
• Minimize loss due to foreclosure through the use of loss mitigation options, such as pre-foreclosure sales and Deed-In-Lieu
• Train and prepare the training material for new employees on the ins and out of their daily functions
• Work with fraud operations and make recommendations about the case and future measures to mitigate risk and losses
• Primary user of fraud detection Mitigation system for the lost mitigation department and credit risk department
• Review established fraud detection system and generate alerts to identify fraudulent activity related to various mortgage transaction
• Assist team members in the department with fraud investigations to define the problems and propose solutions
• Analyze situations, recommend workable solutions, effectively research and report data to the fraud/risk management
• Gather financial documents, prepare documents for files and/or for presentation to the fraud/risk department
• Acts as a point of contact and coordinator with auditors and coordinates internal audits; ensures all requested information is received and distributed in timely manner.
• Work with departments to collect request list documentation, track audit information, prepare draft reports and communicate findings for review
• Provide assistance to various consultants, auditors, and examiners as directed
• Assists in the coordination, as needed, with consultants and with the Federal and State regulatory authorities on examinations and other regulatory topics
- Senior Loss Mitigation Specialist (SME) at PHH MORTGAGE SERVICING
- Loss Mitigation Subject Matter Expert at ACCENTURE
- Receptionist at RANDSTAD
- Senior Loan Processor at 1st CHOICE HOMES AND LOANS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration & Finance - Business Administration & Finance
Inbound Single Point of Contact ❖ Customer Service ❖ Loss Mitigation ❖ Outbound Calls to assist borrowers with delinquent loans ❖ Negotiating
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
- Customer Service Specialist at First Reliance Bank
- Banker Connection Support Specialist at Wells Fargo Bank
- Senior Client Support Associate/ Team Lead at ADP Tax Credit
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Associates of Science - Academic
Review and implement loss mitigation workout options: short sale, loan modification, forbearance, repayment plan, Home Affordable Modifications, and deed in lieu. Single point of contact for a pipeline of approximately 150 accounts.
Review and implement loss mitigation workout options: short sale, loan
modification, forbearance, repayment plan, Home Affordable Modifications, and deed in lieu. Single point of contact for a pipeline of approximately
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.
- Customer advocate/affairs representative at Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.
- Loss Mitigation Closer at Homeward Residential
- Final Modification Specialist at Homeward Residential
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at MR. COOPER
- Collector at MR. COOPER
- Receptionist at TRANSGLOBAL LOGISTICS
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Criminal Justice
Responsibility for on time processing Head responsibility for on-time reporting of loss mitigation projects to guarantors and investors. of received cash on loss mitigation cases. Contact and interact with delinquent borrowers to review different options to foreclosure. Enforce loan workouts, forbearance, stipulations, modifications as well as deed in lieu transactions adhering to investor guidelines, determine the borrowers intent and willingness to pay, taking financials for formal and informal repayment plans, Submitting request for Work Out Packets, To Mitigate losses, and Foreclosures, Short Sales, Partial Claims communicating with Authorized 3rd parties such as Attorneys, Escrow and Title Companies. Loss mitigation is the act of lessening the mortgage holder's risk of foreclosure.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at Pacific Union Financial Mortgage
- Loan Counselor at Santander Consumer USA
- Loan Counselor III at Chase Home Loans
6 years, 4 months at this Job
Monitor and collect delinquent account data on a daily basis to meet all compliance
requirements of the company and to determine loss potential.
• Coordinate and facilitate initial loss mitigation efforts with associated departments, foreclosure counsel and investors.
• Maintain active communication with borrowers and various third parties associated with real estate transactions relating to Foreclosures/Bankruptcies to perform financial evaluations for future loss mitigation strategies.
• Negotiate and formalize agreements with borrowers in foreclosure when appropriate which included Repayment Plans, DIL, SS, Settlements, Mod Agreements, Forbearance, Extensions, and Payoffs while ensuring compliance with mortgage holder guidelines and program-specific regulations.
• Participate in process improvement, procedure updates/review, remediation, translation, audits, and other projects as assigned.
• Communicate with 14 different clients regarding missing information, final decisions, and document clarification regarding loss mitigation activity on each portfolio.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at BSI Financial Services
- Bilingual Customer Care Representative at BSI Financial Services
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative at A1 Diabetes and Medical Supply
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Connextion Point
9 months at this Job
- Associate - Mortgage Banking in Applied Sciences Degree
Assist customers with their mortgage accounts by advising what information is needed to understand their financial situation, answer account specific and general questions regarding options that may be available to them, process payments, verify information was received, update the customers on their review status, advise the customers of the procedures for an approved workout option, answer general foreclosure questions etc. Monitoring team member: monitor active loss mitigation accounts to verify customers are adhering to the terms of approved workout, process payments, update the systems steps in MSP, update or close PEGA, determine if the customer should proceed to the next step in the program, contact customers regarding their account status or process the removal of some accounts from the loss mitigation department. Systems used in this department include LMS, Document Direct, MSP and PEGA.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at BB&T
- Help Desk Customer Support at Spherion
- Administrative/ Clerical Support at Home owners association
- Customer Service Representative at Wachovia/Wells Fargo Bank
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Psychology
- - Psychology and Communications