Loss Mitigation Specialist Minimize losses on accounts that are identified as impounds, total loss or substitution of collateral Responsible for expired loans and other small balance accounts Communicate with customers, insurance agents, repossession agents and other outside agencies
Loss Mitigation Specialist
Minimize losses on accounts that are identified as impounds, total loss or substitution of collateral
Responsible for expired loans and other small balance accounts
Communicate with customers, insurance agents, repossession agents and other outside agencies
- Loss Mitigation Specialist II at GM Financial
- Pilot Catastrophe at State Farm
- Pilot Catastrophe at State Farm
- Mortgage Processor at Shelter Company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
• Inbound and outbound calls
• Loss Mitigation specialist, working with clients 90-120 days past due on auto loans.
• Work with debtors and set up payment plans, processing payments over the phone
• Proficient with skip search tools, such as First Search, Accurint, TLO & DRN, etc.
• Negotiate with clients to help them get and stay current, avoiding repossession. Also negotiating surrender for repossession.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist III at Prestige Financial Services
- Collector II at Dollar Financial Group
- Asistant Manager at Taco Time
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
Lewisville, TX Home Lending Customer Segmentation Sr. Specialist II 2019 - Present Customer Assistance Relationship Coordinator/ Loss Mitigation Specialist 2018-2019
- Customer Assistance Relationship Coordinator/ Loss Mitigation Specialist at JP Morgan Chase
- Customer Outreach Specialist II at
8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Code accounts to reflect current bankruptcy status including, active, discharge, dismissed or converted. Handle any customer call back requests for questions regarding their bankruptcy. Speak with lawyers, attorneys and trustees. Process and respond to any incoming mail and emails. Handle any Chairmen's Complaints received and log into CITI. Provide training to new hires. Disburse all daily coding to the team and do QA1 on all who coded. As of April 22nd 2019 promoted from loss mitigation specialist II to loss mitigation specialist III. All same duties apply as before. New duties include more hand on work with attorneys and case monitoring.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist III - Bankruptcy at TD Bank N.A
- Debt Specialist III at TD Bank N.A
- Banking Specialist I at TD Bank N.A
- Customer Service Representative at Argo Marketing Group
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Loss Mitigation Specialist SPOC Serve as a single point of contact for borrowers and approved third parties.
• Receive inbound calls from delinquent borrowers, authorized third parties, Made outbound collection calls, outbound Loss Mitigation Solicitations calls.
• Contact delinquent borrowers to determine the reason for delinquency. Secure financial information, and required documentation for repayment, trail payment plans.
• Manage borrowers and authorized third party request concerning modification and short sales at all stages of the process. Mailed and emailed mortgage assistance applications,
• If modification is declined, explain the reason for denial and discuss other options with the customer including short sales, deed in lieu of foreclosure, keys for cash, with foreclosure being the last option.
• Respond to customers inquiries regarding mortgage defaults and repayment plans and loss mitigation options.
Loss Mitigation Specialist SPOC
Serve as a single point of contact for borrowers and approved third parties.
- LOAN CARE LOSS MITIGATION SPECIALIST at Loan Care
- PNC BANK LOAN SERVICING SPECIALIST at
- Inbound Call Center Representative at CVS SPECIALTY PHARMACY
- CCIS Eligibility Coordinator at YWCA OF GREATER PITTSBURGH
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
- - Teacher Education
- - Customer Service
• Contact borrowers with delinquent mortgages, using all attempts to cure the delinquent accounts using loss mitigation or other work out options. Maintains and Review documents, financial statements for a loss mitigation workout into our workout stations.
• Recommend specific loss mitigation and/ or work out proposals to the borrower.
• Corresponds with different investors, brokers, agents, and attorneys regarding short sale and / or settlement offers, and foreclosure on the borrower's property.
• Maintain through working knowledge of all loss mitigation offerings for all investors and insurers, as well as state federal guideline updates.
• Perform such other duties as may be assigned by Loss Mitigation Supervisor or other Management. Foreclosure Specialist II
• Reviewed worklist/ task daily to ensure loans were updated and completed within company Time lines. Answered calls from attorney firms and vendors.
• Completed pre-foreclosure reviews to ensure loans are referred for foreclosure based on company's requirements
• Completed and monitor progress and insures deadlines are met for invoice approval, foreclosure referrals, foreclosure breach letters and collection letters.
• Completed and monitored progress and insures deadlines are met for property preservation, ordered values, and inspections.
• Calculated and prepared reinstatements, payoff figures, and other debt information for attorneys.
• Adhered to company guidelines to increase revenue and reduce losses. Performed other projects as assigned by Management.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
- Relationship Manager at Ocwen Loan Servicing
- Research Specialist at Litton Loan Servicing
3 years, 9 months at this Job
• Contact customers to resolve moderately complex issues regarding curing loan defaults and recovering past due payments.
• Used negotiation skills to resolve delinquency issues.
• Assisting customer with any Loss Mitigation options such as modifications, settlements and short sales.
• Additional duties included assisting customers with home insurance claims, payment processing, mortgage account payoffs and customer concern resolution.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at Citifinancial Servicing LLC
- In Store Personal Banker at Charter One Bank
- Assistant Manager at Eddie Bauer
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Receive inbound calls from delinquent borrowers
• Make Outbound Collection calls
• Make Outbound Loss Mitigation Solicitation Calls
• Contact delinquent borrowers in order to determine reason for delinquency
• Update application data securing current financial information, & obtain commitments for repayment or determine best resolution to migrate loses.
• Maintain call control by overcoming objections
• Initiate workout programs to prevent foreclosure
• Analyze mortgager's financial statements
• Evaluate debt ratios
• Review mortgage payment record and educate borrower on alternative money sources payment options to bring the loan current.
• Wok with Borrower's to reach a resolution. Analyze flexibility of Short- Sale & Deed-in-lieu
• Retail/Lending Operations- Experience with Jack Henry technologies, specifically Episys Quest, Synergy, and ProfitStars (PowerOn 1 & 2, SymForm/SymForm PDF, PowerDocs), Alogent and Visible Equity General Applications.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at BB&T Banking Company
- Dispatcher/Customer Service Rep at Charter Communications
- Dr.Coss Optometrist at Lens Crafters
- Collection Specialist II at Ventus Capital Services
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - High School Diploma
- High school or equivalent
Experienced in collections and loss mitigation work within the mortgage industry. I'm driven and self motivated and have a strong work ethic. I have great problem-solving, listening, communication, and customer service skills. I'm a strong team player having worked in different departments and have ability to work independently resolving complex client issues. I'm conversant with the fair debt collection practices and accompanying State laws.
Experienced in collections and loss mitigation work within the mortgage industry. I'm
driven and self motivated and have a strong work ethic. I have great problem-solving,
listening, communication, and customer service skills. I'm a strong team player having
worked in different departments and have ability to work independently resolving
complex client issues. I'm conversant with the fair debt collection practices and
accompanying State laws.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at Citigroup
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Education - Economics
• Handle multiple mortgage products that are 60+ days delinquent, as governed by investor, departmental and legal guidelines
• Minimize loss due to foreclosure through the use of loss mitigation options, such as pre-foreclosure sales, loan modifications and repayment plans.
• Arrange for contractual services relating to property inspections, appraisers, real estate agents, etc.
• Review title searches to ensure that no title issues threaten the standing of the investor's lien.
• Make calls to borrowers, borrowers' authorized representatives, and brokers and discuss rates and terms as needed.
• Analyze financial statements, tax returns, credit reports, and the value of the collateral in order to determine and recommend the most feasible and appropriate workout to the customer
• Accurately underwrite the borrower's income, through the review of paystubs, tax documents, benefit statements, business profit and loss statements, etc.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist II at Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
- Closing Team Manager at Sutherland Global Services
- Producing Sales Manager at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Team Lead at Stewart Home Retention Services
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Management