Shellpoint Mortgage Services Loss Mitigation Specialist August 2015- September2017 • FDCPA certified. Inbound and outbound calls to people requesting help on a workout such as modification or repayment plans or just reinstatements. Assisting is documents, needed timelines, and corrections. Taking payments or assisting on how to use our website and setup. Also indexing documents onto the accounts as needed.
FDCPA certified. Inbound and outbound calls to people requesting help on a workout such as modification or repayment plans or just reinstatement. Assisting is documents, needed timelines, and corrections. Taking payments or assisting on how to use our website and setup. Also indexing documents onto the accounts as needed.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at Shellpoint Mortgage Services Loss Mitigation Specialist August 2015- September2017 • FDCPA certified. Inbound and outbound calls to people requesting help on a workout such as modification or repayment plans or just reinstatements. Assisting is documents, needed timelines, and corrections. Taking payments or assisting on how to use our website and setup. Also indexing documents onto the accounts as needed.
- Performing Loan Consultant at Shellpoint Mortgage Services
- Performing Loan Consultant at Shellpoint Mortgage Services
- at Resurgent Capital Services through Recruiting Solutions
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates - Electronics, Computer Science, Business management, Basic Accounting
• As a Loss mitigation specialist, I am assigned to a portfolio of delinquent mortgages that I must penetrate each week through call campaigns and correspondence. I am responsible mitigating losses through retention & non-retention options such as modifications, repayment plans, negotiated short sales, Deed-in-Lieu and/or Cash-for-Keys solicitation.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at
- Consumer Home Loan Specialist at DITECH Financial
- Loan Advisor at Freedom Mortgage
- Mortgage Loan Officer at Absolute Home Mortgage Corp
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree
- Associate Degree - Spanish
Responsibilities: Mortgage Banking, Loss Mitigation, Loan Servicing, Foreclosures, Bankruptcy, Dispute Resolution, REO Asset Management. Managing a portfolio of performing and non performing GSE Loans.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at The Money Source
- Portfolio Manager at Farmtek Inc
- Senior Loss Mitigation Agent at National Default Servicing LLC
- Asset Manager at Safe Home Security
3 years at this Job
- Some college - Criminal Justice / Business Management
• Responsible for on-time reporting of loss mitigation projects to guarantors and investors. On time processing of received cash on loss mitigation cases.
• Contact and interact with delinquent borrowers to review different options to settle or bring loan current.
• Enforce loan workouts, forbearance, stipulations, modifications as well as deed in lieu transactions adhering to investor guidelines.
• Supervise all Forbearance, changes and payment plans to ensure compliance to agreements.
• Ensure to handle packages of Loss Mitigation Finances.
• Process and review incoming mails and check from mortgagors to develop required documentation to apt parties.
• Respond to cost and fees request from customer through vendor program, phone or email.
• Update vendors and customers through websites and emails about necessary information.
• Ensure to request information related to next file process from suppliers or clients.
• Check performance for precision to avoid issues in consequent steps.
• Provide direction and leadership to Risk Management team members.
• Develop and present reports to management as needed.
• Negotiate settlements for deficiency and non - deficiency accounts.
• Prepare weekly tracking report to assure all investor and insurer specifications and guidelines are attained.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist-Charge at American Credit Acceptance
- Recruiter at Lomax Consulting Group
- Recovery Specialist at TD Auto Finance
- at TD Auto Finance
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Responsible for a staff of approximately 15 employees including field agent team, processors, cold callers, closers, and loss mitigation intake coordinators. Provided operational, technical and functional expertise in work policies and procedures. Enforced department organizational structure. Exercised usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations, and terminations. Requisition approval and signing within approved limits. Responsibility included managing real estate office and property management office and assisted with daily duties.
- Loss mitigation specialist Manager at Signatures financial solutions
- Loss mitigation specialist at Signatures financial solution
- Verification of Benefits Case Manager / Compliance at Verification
- Loss Mitigation Process Support Specialist at Bank of America
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Psychology Psychology
- Associates of Arts - Psychology
- High School Diploma
● Contact and interact with customers that are in a loan default situation to determine solutions to maintain home ownership or to identify and discuss property liquidation options when retention options are not appropriate or available.
● Maintains compliance with established departmental, Federal and State guidelines and regulations.
● Initiates contact with borrower to discuss the initial review and determine their financial ability, customers intent on resolving mortgage delinquency, reason for default, and recommend the appropriate retention solutions to the customer so that they understand what they need to do to remain in their home. Activates appropriate workout alternatives on the loss mitigation module based on established guidelines and procedures. Reviews routine to moderately complex workout options based on guidelines established by investors, insurers, and management.
● Submits loss mitigation options to be evaluated by the borrower or investor and responsible for requesting specific documents needed by underwriting to determine the borrower’s eligibility for current mortgage assistance options. Documents loss mitigation results and forwards results to appropriate party for final resolution.
● Honed strong negotiation skills and a deep understanding and knowledge of the current bank and mortgage policies and financial regulations. Must be well versed in the different mortgage loan types and a working knowledge of privacy and fair debt collection regulations
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at CitiMortgage Inc
- Operations Support Specialist at Citibank Financial
- Quality Control Specialist at SERCO Inc.
- General Clerk II at Serco Inc.
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Certified Financial Planning
• Collect on past due loans, checking & savings accounts
• Assist with the repossession department and help minimize loss
• Skip trace
• Review the daily negative charge off report and ensure that the accounts are charged off 46 days and update Chex-System
• Work closely with the Fraud department, Bankruptcy department and branches that are need of assistance with negative accounts and reporting
• Help resolve dispute with Chex-systems.
• Update remittance report from agencies on a monthly basis
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at Canvas Credit Union
- Part-time Employment at WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Assistant Supervisor Security at Argus Event Staffing
- Commercial Small Ticket Account Specialist at Key Equipment Finance
6 years, 6 months at this Job
• Provided on-time reporting of loss mitigation projects to guarantors and investors
• Handled on time processing of received cash on loss mitigation cases
• Contacted with delinquent borrowers to review different options to foreclosure
• Enforced loan workouts, forbearance, stipulations, modifications as well as deed in lieu transaction adhering to investor guidelines
• Processed and reviewed incoming mails and check from mortgagors to develop required documentation to apt parties
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at NetBank
- Accounts Manager at Staples
- Account Coordinator at CMH
6 years at this Job
- Associates of Arts
• Superior Customer Service
• Processed FNMA data associated with loss mitigation.
• Utilized Microsoft Office Software.
• Worked directly with FMNA as my primary vendor.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at US Bank
- Self Employed at PC Building and Repair
- Processing Assistant at US Bank
- Compliance Specialist at
4 months at this Job
• Collaborated with upper management to negotiate home owner options to minimize loss due to foreclosure through the use of loss mitigation options; pre-foreclosure sales, loan modifications, short sales and repayment plans.
• Handled multiple mortgage products that are 60+ days delinquent, as governed by investor, departmental and legal guidelines.
• Reviewed title searches to ensure that no issues threatened the standing of investor's lien on the property.
• Arranged for contractual services relating to property inspections, appraisers, real estate agents, etc., who may be involved in the inspection or evaluation of the property.
- Loss Mitigation Specialist at Riverside National Bank
- Lead Access Service Coordinator at Martin Memorial Health Systems
- Patient Service Representative II at Martin Memorial Health Systems
- Property Manager at The Rental Connection
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Organizational Management
- Associate - Associate of Arts