• Monitored loading dock and recorded all activity in a daily officer report.
• Operated screening equipment, including metal detectors and hand-wands.
• Coordinated with onsite managers, liaison officers and other outside agencies regarding safety and preventive maintenance.
• Communicated with supervisors regarding any issues that occurred while on duty.
• Preventing theft in retail stores
• Developing and implementing security plans that are designed to prevent property loss
• Team players with strong leadership and decision-making skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Workplace safety evaluation to prevent loss resulting from employee injuries, fire or vandalism.
• Working surveillance camera controls Using observational skills to watch for shoplifters Monitoring alarm systems
• Recognizing unsafe working environments Understanding safety processes and procedures
• Provide strong customer service Ability to respond well to emergency situations Train other employees in loss prevention methods
• Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
• Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Immediately reported fires, accidents and other safety hazards
• Monitored access control systems, including CCTV systems
• Greeted tenants and guests entering and leaving the property
• Called and coordinated with police, fire and EMT services
• Patrolled the premises regularly to ensure safety of employees and visitors.
- Loss Prevention Agent at Loss Prevention Agent National Stores Inc
- Security Officer at Andrews International
- Food Preparation Worker at McDonald's
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Loss Prevention Agent at a high end retail store
- Loss Prevention Agent at Spriggs, inc
- Rover Security at Marksman Security Corporation
- G4S Security Officer at G4S
- Security Guard at S.A.F.E. Management
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Basic
As a loss prevention agent I help reduce shrink and made sure that all the merchandise is well protected with EAS alarms . I also conduct serious Internal and External Investigaton
- Loss Prevention Agent at Rite Aid
- CLERICAL INTERN at JACOBI HOSPITAL
- Loss Prevention Agent at Century 21 Department Stores
- at NORTHWEST BRONX COMMUNITY & CLERGY COALITION
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
8500 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048 (917) 318-1s04 Supervisor: Mario Chavez Date Of Hire: 10/14 To 8/15 Job ritlel Description: Loss Prevention Agent: protecting company Assets, Writing Reports, Daily/Weekly Audits, Safety Walks, New' Hire Orientations, Morning Meetings, Shrink Strategies and Inventory, CCTV, Internal/External Investigations. Loehmann's .333 S. LaCienega Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90049 (818) 679-1181 Supervisor: .loe Suarez Date OF llire: O6/127o OZlt4 Job Title/ Description: Loss Prevention Agent: protecting company Assets, Writing Reports, Daily Department Audits, Safety Walks, New Hire Orientations, Morning Meetings, Shrink Strategies and Inventory Coordinator Sears Holdings, t2t2l Victory Blvd. N. Hollywood, CA 91601 (818) 7s4-22t1 Supervisor: Joe Suarez Date OF Hire: 10/04To L2/A9 Job Title/ Description: Loss Prevention: To Overlook Entire Store Shrink and Safety, Conducting Morning Meetings and Apprehension Interviews Lowes HIW, 2000 Empire Ave. Burbank, CA 91504 (818) ss7-23AA Supervisor: Tony Romo Date OF Hire: 04/027o O7/A9 Job Title/ Description: Commercial Sales/Receiving/RTM: Sales to Contractors and Loading Merchandise, Receiving Mass Merchandise, Forklift Qperator, Order Picker, Electric Pallet Jack Operator, and Returning Defective Merchandise.
- Loss Prevention Agent at Uniqlo Fast Retailing USA
- Assistant Manager at Wherehouse Music
10 months at this Job
- - General Education/Illustration
Mobile Loss Prevention Agent, responsibilities included, maintaining detailed notes on daily activities, reporting information with management at the start of each shift, walking the sales floor, communicating with management and team members regarding theft and other store operations, copying video footage of possible thefts to DVD and emailing information to District Managers, adjusting camera's domes inside the store, maintaining professional appearance.
- Loss Prevention Agent at Ross Dress For Less
- Camp Counselor at Caritas Creek Environmental Education
4 years, 2 months at this Job
As a loss prevention agent, one is responsible for ensuring the building is safe by regularly testing and inspecting alarms and emergency exits and is in charge of investigating profit shortage both from internal and external sources. As well as, having a crisis management plan in place to ensure customer and associate safety. Regularly filling out accident forms and incident reports for both loss and apprehension requires a detail oriented individual. An LPA is also to inspect CCTV footage frequently to ensure there aren't discrepancies in records and documentation
- Loss Prevention Agent at Burlington Coat Factoy
- Packer at Caterpillar
- Expediter at SubSea Robotics
- TA / lab assistant at SubSea Robotics
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- EMS cerificate - Emergency medicine
- High School - Courses geared towards college classes
Loss prevention duties. *Checking bags,looking for theft. Safety Agent duties. *looking for any safety hazards. Guard Shack duties. *checking in/out trucks into a R.D.M system.
- Loss Prevention Agent at Ross Dress For Less
- Security Officer at ALLIED UNIVERSAL
- Security Officer at Image Security Services, Inc.
- Packer at Sandberg Furniture
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I am a loss prevention agent at Camden security I been working here since the beginning of January 2019 I’m very good At what I do I love working for loss prevention we move to different Safeway and catch people stealing or trying too I also use to work at associate services it a delivery company where we put all the snacks away we had make it neat and perfect I also work at motel 6 as a housekeeper I work there for a year
- Loss Prevention Agent at Camden Security
- Camden security loss prevention at
2 months at this Job
- Some high school
• Recover company assets and make safe apprehensions of shoplifters.
• Identify internal theft incidents and support Loss Prevention Manager with subsequent investigations.
• Support on boarding and training for new Loss Prevention Agents.
• Maintain partnerships with peer Loss Prevention Agents to support growth and development.
• Maintain company expectations regarding operational and safety compliance.
• Promote shortage awareness with store leaders and associates.
• Responsible for collecting and ensuring accuracy of Regional Loss Prevention Agent External Stats.
• Ensured break and meal compliance for all "500" door guards.
• Developed and maintain strong cross brand business partnerships emphasizing on the "cloud".
- Loss Prevention Agent at Old Navy
- Asset Protection Specialist, Lead Supervisor at Toys R Us
- Loss Prevention Officer/Store Detective at Macy's Herald Square
- Security Officer at Securitas
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Administration Management in Business Administration in Management - Business Administration Management
Rounds patrol,CCTV, access control,crowd control,loss prevention stops.
- Loss Prevention Agent at Ussa Security at kinneys drugs
- Security Officer at IMPERIAL GUARD
- Security Supervisor at Madison Security Group
- Security Supervisor at Paradise found
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- G.E.D - BOCES