• Access Control, check identification upon entering and exiting facilities
• Separate and organize incoming packages and mail to be distributed.
• Conduct surveillance to detect loss within a store environment
• Patrol of store for possible safety hazards as well as a deterrent to theft
• Participate in development of new hires into Loss prevention
• Conduct investigations on internal theft
• Work within departments to raise loss prevention awareness and inform them of store polices
• Participate in apprehension of shoplifters and use of advanced interrogation Skills
• Conduct audits 4 times a month to identify potential issues related to company policy and asset protection
- Loss Prevention Investigator at Barneys New York
- Loss Prevention Guard at Century 21
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Regents Diploma
• Assisted the Director of Loss Prevention, Corporate Departments and Field Managed in identifying losses and/or other areas of exposure.
• Reviewed and analyzed footage using Vigil Client and Red Hawk video system.
• Proficiently interviewed and interrogated over 200 individuals involved in policy and theft related violations.
• Documented investigations utilizing standard report writing format.
• Managed and maintained GoWireless assets.
• Created and implemented new policies to decrease theft and fraud trends.
• Assisted in developing training content in all areas of operations.
• Responsible for analyzing data within POS to decipher best practices.
• Investigated loss of company assets and/or Policy & Procedures violations.
• Responsible for adherence to all Company policies and procedures.
• Assisted law enforcement with requested footage and case related information.
• Worked with law enforcement for internal theft and fraud related charges.
• Visited store locations quarterly to ensure stores are adhering to store safety, security and policy.
- REGIONAL LOSS PREVENTION INVESTIGATOR at GOWIRLESS, INC
- Employee Benefits Specialist at GOWIRLESS, INC
- CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE at GOWIRLESS, INC
- FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT at DR. LEONARD MARKS OF UROLOGY
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - CRIMINAL JUSTICE W
Recruited to foot patrol entire Park as an undercover shopper, prevent the loss of any of the company’s assets when possible, recover those assets and apprehend the individuals that cause a loss when necessary, conduct interviews and follow-up interviews for information collection needed for criminal and civil prosecution of cases, and to train other loss prevention agents. Key Contributions: ❖ Integral personnel in commencing new Loss Prevention Program
- Loss Prevention Investigator at Six Flags Frontier City
- Electronic Intelligence Analyst at United States Air Force
- Assistant Manager/Barista at KISS Coffeehouse
- Customer Service Specialist at Food Lion, LLC
9 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - (MA) Homeland Security (est
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) - Intelligence Studies and Technology
Advocate for a strong Internal Investigations program within the five districts (58 stores) assigned.
● Investigate instances of internal theft on a daily basis and set up cases to be interviewed.
● Interview associates who have committed internal theft.
● Collaboratively work with the National Task Force for the TJX companies on Organized Retail Crime cases on a case by case basis.
● Collaboratively work with the District Loss Prevention Manager in each district assigned to prevent internal theft and larger shortage impacting external cases.
● Train Loss Prevention colleagues on report running when the need arises.
- District Loss Prevention Investigator at HomeGoods Department Stores
- Assistant Asset Protection Manager at Macy's Department Stores
- Multi-Store Investigator at
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at Kohl's Department Stores
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Criminal Justice
Central Texas District
• Monitor associates, vendors, customers, sales floor, and point-of-sale activity to identify and eliminate internal and external theft.
• Provide timely and effective written and verbal communication to regional leadership on the status of all risk, shrink improvement, and recovery efforts.
• Coordinate apprehension guidelines with local law enforcement to eliminate organized crime activities and recover assets.
• Work to meet targeted loss goals for shrink, POS price reductions, cash overages and shortages, returned checks, and credit card chargebacks.
• Analyse performance data to identify trends and respond in a timely manner to areas of needed improvement.
• Audit and validate compliance regarding physical security standards.
• Conduct operational audits to ensure best practices standards (security sensors, CCTV, alarms, locks, cash security, receiving, etc.).
• Monitor and inspect equipment and systems, such as the electronic article surveillance system, closed circuit television, and locks.
• Respond to facility alarms during operational hours, as needed or requested by district retail locations.
• Maintain accurate asset protection records and complete all asset protection reports in a timely manner, properly distributing them to all appropriate parties.
• Maintain productive communications with business partners to stop large-scale organized theft.
• Serve as the subject matter expert to store teams on asset protection criteria.
• Offer loss prevention solutions to address current market trends.
• Schedule store visits for on-site audits and training.
• Interview theft suspects (internal and external) and document, through both photographs and written narratives, both personal information and statements elicited during the interviews.
- District Loss Prevention Investigator at Stage Corporation - Bealls, Inc. Division
- Salon Owner/Manager at Star VIP Salon
- District Loss Prevention Manager at Ross Store
- District Asset Protection Manager at Target Stores
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- License - Certified Cosmetologist
- Bachelors of Arts in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Conducted surveillance via CCTV/floor observation in plain clothes in order to reduce external and internal losses in a luxury retail environment Conducted physical security checks & made recommendations for ways to reduce shrink Conducted safety inspections and communicated hazards to management. Participated in the training of new hire associates in Loss Prevention specific material Took an active role in identifying all forms of shrink reduction, motivating shortage control involvement and assisted in identifying and implementing creative shortage control solutions. Remained accountable for heightening store Loss Prevention awareness. Installed and utilized CCTV equipment, including covert cameras. Utilized several exception based reporting softwares to surface potential internal dishonesty and procedural errors. Conducted yearly, quarterly, monthly, and daily audits on multi-million dollar amounts of precious jewelry, fine furs, designer handbags, and other high-end retail pieces of merchandise. Responded to burglar/fire alarm calls Responsible for opening, closing, and physically securing all three floors of the facility Apprehended suspected shoplifting subjects Attended court proceedings and testified on behalf of The Neiman Marcus Group Maintained electronic records of all visitors/contractors/vendors entering the facility. Built and maintained a professional relationship with local law enforcement agencies Investigated and flagged potential fraudulent online transactions Rerouted potential fraudulent packages via FEDEX, UPS, USPS and private couriers in order to avoid chargebacks
- Loss Prevention Investigator at Neiman Marcus
- Loss Prevention Detective at Marshalls (TJX companies)
- Recreation leader I at City of Miami beach parks and recreation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- NA - Criminal Justicr Administration
- High school diploma
November 2012- December 2018
Companies: Securitas, U.S. Security Associates, Navy Exchange
Job Title: Security Officer, Post Commander, Safety/ Loss Prevention Investigator
• Quality Assurance of High Value Merchandise
• Material Handling Equipment training, record keeping, and filing
• Access control, visitor verification, and personnel knowledge
• Inventing and implementing new safety quality assurance procedures
• Evaluate, train, budget and schedule new guards on internal and external procedures
• Establish, educate, and regulate safety standards to all associates
- Security Officer, Post Commander, Safety/ Loss Prevention Investigator at Navy Exchange West Coast Distribution Center
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Leads the Loss Prevention program in 50+ store for multiple states in the East Region and coordinates with District Operation Managers to drive LP culture and procedures in multiple districts. Investigates and resolves internal theft through use of compliance and merchandise audits, associate interviews, remote CCTV monitoring, and exception-based reporting. Coordinates with regional law enforcement agencies to support the resolution of external theft. Maintains and installs CCTV components.
- Loss Prevention Investigator at SAMUELS JEWELERS
- Area Loss Prevention Manager at Sears Holdings
- Loss Prevention Distribution Agent at Steve And Barry's University Sportswear
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at Kohl's Department Stores
4 years, 1 month at this Job
Gathered facts and interpret results on investigations within a assigned district of thirteen stores in Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania
➢ Developed theft and fraud investigations through exception based reporting with detailed statistical reporting
➢ Completed comprehensive risk based audits to identify Loss Prevention and store operational issues
➢ Presented presentations about Organized Retail Theft and ways to combat it through networking
➢ Participated in project steering committees at Store, District and Regional level
➢ Assisted District Managers and store management with developing and implementing shrink plans
➢ Contributed in networking opportunities by sharing related information with other Loss Prevention organizations on known shoplifting and fraudulent refund professionals throughout the country
➢ Created and maintain a loss prevention intelligence gathering and dissemination email network 5221 Woodtop Drive Loveland, OH 45140 Mobile: 513-616-8549 [email protected] PROFESSIONAL Police Officer
- District Loss Prevention Investigator & Trainer at Stein Mart, Inc
- Field Training Officer at Village of Greenhills Police Department
- District Loss Prevention Detective at Wal-Mart Stores Incorporated
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma in Law Enforcement - Law
Conduct external and internal investigations to help prevent loss, apprehend shoplifters, Conduct fraud investigations on Neiman Marcus credit cards, conduct audits monthly, overall making sure the building is safe and secure for the associates to work and customers to shop.
- Senior Loss Prevention Investigator at Neiman Marcus
- Asset Protection Specialist at Walmart
- Asset Protection Assistant Manager at Kmart
- MAVT Driver at MP care
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
- High school - Television production