The Multi-Unit Area Loss Prevention Manager (ALPM) is responsible for providing disciplined leadership, including clear expectations and holding the team and self accountable for results. The ALPM is accountable for driving all company loss prevention/asset protection programs and collaborates with business partners on critical company initiatives. This position owns the shrink and safety results for the assigned stores.
- Area Loss Prevention Manager at Bed Bath & Beyond - PA
- Asset Protection Manager at Lord & Taylor - Bala
- Private Investigator at Downtown Investigations LLC
- Area Loss Prevention Manager - Ulta Beauty at Championed Impact Shrink Store Program
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - education
units for refrigerator companies
Loss Prevention Manager 2006-2017
Salesman for the Period
• Responsible for wiring refrigeration units and Sears Holding Co, Various Locations components
• Recruited, hired, trained, and
• Maintained safety regulations supervised the loss prevention associates and leads
- Loss Prevention Manager at Top Performing Route
- at Navy Reserve
- detection, and investigation of Navy Chef at
11 years at this Job
- BA in Culinary - Customer service
- associates - Parts Assembler
• Annual merchandise loss savings between five stores: $100,000. Management Responsibilities:
• Corporate Operations for Five Stores: o Designed, implemented and managed Loss Prevention Program;
• Provided support to Loss Prevention District Coordinator, Corporate Loss Prevention Manager, HR Manager, District Store Manager and Store Directors
• Store visits to ensure compliance with company operations, policies and procedures;
• Recommend improvements within the company to limit risk
• Monitor and ensure that all physical security systems are functioning
• Monitor all inventory process ensuring inventory policies are enforced
• Administered systems to reduce loss, maintain inventory;
• Monitored and reported weekly and monthly Loss Prevention audits for the District;
• Conduct Loss Prevention meetings and workshops for store management team;
• Conducted internal office audits during store visits;
• Review all department gross profit report & investigate cause of loss
• Create gross profit action plan
• Review cash shortage program
• Create over/short action plan
• Conduct store wide and departmental audits
• Review vendors bill of lading
• Reviewed exception reports
• Investigated all tips relating to control of theft/losses
• Monitor and report exterior perimeter and report opportunities
• Circulated among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect assets;
• Conduct all internal interviews and complete employee investigation summary report
• Maintain documentation on security-related incidents and investigations
• Released custody of apprehended parties to local authorities, merchandise retrieval
• Collaborate with law enforcement agencies to report or investigate crimes
• Testify in civil or criminal court proceedings when needed
• Training: o Created and managed Loss Prevention training protocols and awareness programs; o Loss Prevention departmental personnel;
• Shoplifter apprehension in compliance with State and local laws; o Developed and managed Senior Management Shrinkage Awareness Communications program.
• Communications o Customer Relations
• Informed shoppers of rule infractions, apprehended and evicted violators;
• Provided personal escort/protection for high profile guests during promotional events;
• Partnered with store, district, regional and corporate personnel to achieve organizational goals and sustain operational excellence. o Corporate, City, State
• Provided information and maintained communication with store directors;
• Reported and documented evidence relating to losses;
• Attended depositions/court hearings, opened and closed company legal cases.
- Area Loss Prevention Manager at Fiesta Mart Inc
- at Home Goods
- at JCPenney, Inc
- at Stein Mart
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Area Loss prevention Manager / District 17.2 current employer
• Monthly Shortage control and safety control audits for all targeted stores within the district
• Hiring authority, responsible for recruitment and employee development for loss prevention associates
• Supervises 5-15 loss prevention associates, assign tasks, communicating with local police department and training new LP associates
• Development strategic and effective loss prevention programs to reduce shrink.
• Responsible for investigating cash shortages, internal merchandise theft deterrence and employee integrity, EAS compliance
• Resourceful team builder, bridging partnerships between loss prevention team and store management to reduce SHRINK and OSAT scores.
• Audit Compliance and internal/external investigation
- Area loss prevention Manager at Burlington Stores
- ORC- organization retail crime at TJX Companies / Tj maxx-Marshalls-Homegoods
- Field Operations Manager at U.S Associates Security
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Criminal Justice
The position of loss prevention manager was to prevent loss in the store and maintain command presence throughout the store. As well as to keep the loss prevention team in check and make sure the team has tools and knowledge to do their jobs.
- Loss Prevention Manager at Ross Dress For Less
1 year at this Job
- Some college
As a Loss Prevention Manager I am responsible for apprehending individuals for internal and external fraud and theft, policy adherence, safety, regular auditing of procedures, and documentation of cash discrepancies. In my time with Sportsman's Warehouse I have mentored several Loss Prevention Agents and fellow Managers from other locations. I have become a reliable and trusted member of my district with either meets or exceeds on all previous performance reviews.
- Loss Prevention Manager at Sportsman's Warehouse
- Assistant Store Manager at Tractor Supply Company
- Assistant Store Manager at Walmart
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Cybersecurity
Lowe's Home Improvment
● Working surveillance camera controls
● Using observational skills to watch for shoplifters
● Monitoring alarm systems
● Managing safety and loss prevention control meetings
● Conducting safety and loss prevention audits
● Recognizing unsafe working environments
● Understanding safety processes and procedures.
● Provide strong customer service
● Ability to respond well to emergency situations.
● Train other employees in loss prevention methods Supervise customer's activities in store for possible theft.
● Ensure to complete all reports related to incident and investigation for loss prevention.
● Prepare, review and complete all paperwork associated to audits plus other shortage control programs.
● Support Loss Prevention Supervisor to conduct internal theft examination.
● Complete audits of safety, operational and inventory control relevant procedures.
● Observe with eagle eye all associated and shoppers.
● Develop and maintain records of interviews, witnesses, apprehensions, disposition and evidence of recovered merchandise.
● Provide assistance for internal investigations.
● Involve proactively in court hearings.
● Maintain public order at assigned premises.
● Conduct enforcement and protective duties to ensure guests and team members' safety and security of property.
● Respond to all emergency conditions like safety hazards, fire, threats to life or property etc.
● Comply with legislated and company safety along with environmental rules and regulations.
● Coordinate medical surveillance agenda inclusive of audiometric, drug as well as alcohol testing.
● Conduct regular inspections of fire extinguishers, fire alarms and sprinkler systems.
- Loss Prevention Manager at Loss Prevention
- Loss Prevention Manager at J Crew
- Store Manager at Naturalizer Shoes
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
497 Boylston Street Boston Ma 02116 - Phone (857)-300-2300
• Support LP Manager by providing effective Loss Prevention Training to employees
• Recruit, Develop, and Retain the best talent
• Drive external and internal Productivity
• Conduct external, internal, ORC (Organized Retail Crime) and credit card fraud investigations
• Reduce and control loss of inventory through audits, training and education, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Develop shrinkage reduction strategies in various departments.
• Conduct training's with store personnel reviewing day to day LP polices and expectations. Regional Recognitions
- Loss Prevention Manager at Nordstrom
- Loss Prevention Manager in Training at Nordstrom
- Loss Prevention Agent at Nordstrom
- Loss Prevention Agent at Nordstrom
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Coding and Billing
- High School Diploma
Oversee all Loss Prevention operations to include but not limited to patrol process,
emergency response, investigates (initial & follow up) for all guest and employee
related incidents, shipping and receiving process (makes recommendation for improvement), electronic key system and manager on duties responsibilities.
• Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Assists the Director of Engineering in administrating fire prevention programs and emergency preparedness.
• Conduct hazard and risk assessments at the property to include quarterly OSHA/SAFETY audits, incident tracking and the hazard abatement process.
• Oversee the claims process and protects the company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker's Compensation cases.
• Inspect and critique the performance of the Loss Prevention Department to establish and maintain a high level of professionalism and customer service.
• Provide services that are above and beyond the customer satisfaction and retention.
• Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Oversee and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee.
• Communication the importance of safety procedures, detailing procedure codes, ensuring employee understanding of safety codes, monitoring processes and procedures related to safety.
• Monitor all unusual activities in and around the property that would impair the well-being of guests and employees.
• Emphasize teamwork, close working relationships with other departments and assertive hospitality to serve as a deterrent to crime.
• Encourage and build mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
• Provide personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers or patients.
• Handles complaints, settle disputes, resolve grievances and conflicts or otherwise negotiatie with others.
- Loss Prevention Manager at Marriott International Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
- Senior Safety And Security Officer at Marriott International Renaissance Harborplace Baltimore Hotel
- Retail Operations Manager at Office Depot Store
- Deputy Operations Manager/Regional Training Coordinator at Africa Affairs
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
Directly responsible for the Loss Prevention Department for Houston, San Antonio, Austin, South and East Texas and Southwest Louisiana.
• Develop and oversee all of the Loss Prevention Specialist for the Houston, San Antonio, Austin, South and East Texas and Southwest Louisiana stores spanning multiple districts.
• Contribute to the development of Loss Prevention program, provide direction and leadership in initiating these new programs and manage training and awareness program for store teams.
• Work closely with Regional and Store Management, Human Resources, Legal, Operations and Control on all relevant Loss Prevention and Shortage Control matters.
• Create time-date theft analysis to ensure the Specialist team are in stores with the most theft activity.
• Review P&L statements monthly with each store manager to ensure all controllable expenses are within company guidelines.
• Management loss prevention staffing for all store locations in the Market, including managing payroll and expense to plan.
• Coordinate action plans with each store manager to execute shrinkage reduction programs in their stores.
• Monitor the results of store cycle inventories and store audits to ensure corrections of any deficiencies.
• Ensure all loss prevention communications are followed to maintain awareness of shoplifting issues and internal theft.
• Run and maintain the inventory process for all Houston, San Antonio, Austin, South and East Texas and Southwest Louisiana stores.
• Lead and interview internal investigations in the Houston, San Antonio, Austin, South and East Texas and Southwest Louisiana stores.
- Market Loss Prevention Manager at Bealls Incorporated - South Texas Southwest Louisiana
- District Investigator at CVS Caremark Corporation
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at Kohl's Corporation
- Asset Protection Investigations Specialist at Target Corporation
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Administration and Computer Science