Multi Unit Loss Prevention Specialist investigating external/ internal theft and fraud in Gulf Coast market.
- Market Loss Prevention Specialist at Beall's inc.
- Zone Manager at Lowe's
- Assistant Store Manager at Walgreens
- Field Supervisor at D.A.G Construction
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Education
- Certification - HVAC
Loss prevention specialist. Monitored video surveillance of the store watching for shop lifters..apprehended people who did. Worked closely with law enforcement. Wrote reports, data entry and filing
- Loss prevention specialist at Mardens surplus and salvage
- Cashier at Mardens surplus and salvage
- UPS Driver at United States Parcel Services (UPS)
- Customer service cashier at Treasure chest 2
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Loss prevention at high-end retail
• Monitor alarms on displays and at entrances
• Completed incident and accident reports when necessary
- Loss Prevention Specialist at Metro One Loss Prevention
- Security Guard at Universal Protection Service
- Security Guard at Monterrey Security
- Security Guard at Allied Security Services
6 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice
Received promotion from Head cashier to Loss Prevention specialist. As a result of great work ethic and starting my career as Loss Prevention specialist in Orangeburg, NY, I was then assigned to work as a Loss prevention specialist in two stores at the same time. (Lowe's of Orangeburg, and Lowe's of Clarkstown). Shortly after, I was permanently transferred to a class level 6 store (Lowe's of Yonkers).
• Flexible scheduling
• Preventing financial shrink and any form of loss to store(s)
• Addressing safety incidents and aiding customers and associates
• Extensive CCTV surveillance-
• Heavy computer based use, skill, and knowledge
• Attending court appearances regarding theft cases
• Creating red files on internal theft associates
• Interviewing internal theft associates
• Communicating with other companies and stores regarding large organized retail crimes (ORC groups)
• Handcuff training
• Traveling to multiple stores in different states for LP support
• Work withed numbers and inventories for other Lowe's to reduce the chances of shrink
• Leadership decisions
• Addressing scheduling issues regarding salesfloor associates for coverage purposes
• Key holder for store
• Daily paperwork
• Completing assigned tasks
• Delegating priority tasks to associates
- Loss Prevention Specialist at Lowe's Home Improvement Company
- Cashier, Front End Manager at Shoprite of Northvale
- Head Cashier/Supervisor at Lowe's Home Improvement Company
- Hostess, Cashier at Northvale Diner
2 years, 1 month at this Job
As a loss prevention specialist, I monitored and controlled of all the assets in the building. The role was to reduce shrink to bring money back to the bottom line. While in position I prepared cases driven from internal theft, external theft and operational errors. I am a direct report to the Area Staff. Other duties consist of controlling shrink and reducing safety incidents. LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER, LOWES Most Current As a loss prevention manager, I completed the task as stated previously in the loss prevention specialist role as well as ensuring all store personnel worked safe. I became a mentor for peers as well as the safety captain for the market while in position. My role was to ensure that my mentee or any persons I am training understood the loss prevention and safety programs that the company set in place. Other task included HAZMAT inspection, fire inspection, conducting review of shrink and safety reporting and minimizing shrink.
- LOSS PREVENTION SPECIALIST at LOWES
- SALES SPECIALIST at LOWES
- CUSTOMER SERVICE at LOWES
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELORS IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE W - CRIMINAL JUSTICE W
- ASSOCIATES IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
• Conducted surveillance to detect loss in distribution environment.
• Monitored and reviewed CCTV for loss, suspicious activities and incidents.
• Provided a defense agains retail theft both internally and externally.
- Loss Prevention Specialist at Loss Prevention, Kohls
- Sales Associate at Kohls
- Clerk (Volunteer) at County of San Diego
- Self-Employed at Self-Employed
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- General Education Diploma
As a Senior Loss Prevention Specialist with Summit, I conduct office and job site visit to current Summit clients. That range from, restaurants, manufacturing facilities and construction sites. During these visit, I help Identify hazards and potential loss exposures and make recommendations to eliminate or reduce the potential loss. After each visit, I will write up a report detailing the visits, hazards that were identified and recommendations made, I will also provide guidance on how to abate the hazards.
- Senior Loss Prevention Specialist at Summit Holdings
- Safety Coordinator at Kirlin Florida
- Safety Manager at
- Corporal & Reserves at United States Marine Corps
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Safety - Safety
Leader over 10 loss prevention officers. Answer over 50 incoming calls about the company.
- Lead Loss Prevention Specialist at Pcs-cts
6 years, 7 months at this Job
Delivereing excellent customer service and demonstrating a high degree of professionalism. Conducting surveillance to detect and apprehend shoplifters. Conducting safety inspections and communicating hazards to Store Management. Participated in store meetings for heightening store Loss Prevention awareness. Participating in the training of newly hired store associates as well as training newly hired associates in matters of loss prevention.
- Loss Prevention Specialist at Target
- Armed Special Police Officer at Archangel Global Security
- Loss Prevention Officer at Nordstrom
- Security Officer at McRoberts Protective Agency, Inc.
10 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies
file Audits, review camera footage, damages, safety reviews, loss prevention training,
- Loss prevention specialist at Gabriel Brothers
- Security Officer at G4S
- CSM Customer Service Manager at Walmart
- Supervisor at Starbucks
3 months at this Job