As the loss prevention supervisor my duties consisted of making the weekly schedule and assigning daily posts for all security and loss prevention officers. I also made sure that all officers performed their jobs according to the companies expectations while following policies and procedures. I also completed paperwork and input case files into the computer for shoplifters who were apprehended in the store. Monthly meeting were also set up between store management and the loss prevention manager and I to speak about progress being made in the case numbers.
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at U.S. Security Associates, Inc.
- Popeyes manager at Popeye's Restaurants
- Head Waitress/Trainer at LA BUENA VIDA
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Cosmetology
Loss prevention specialist supervisor
Loss prevention specialist supervisor
- sps /Loss prevention supervisor at Ross Dress For Less
- Cook and Cashier at Popeye's Restaurants
- Fast Food Worker at Dunkin' Donuts
- Store Manager at Jenny's hair beauty supply
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Education and Arts ,Arabic Language teaching .
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
As an Area Loss Prevention Supervisor, I am responsible for executing and directing the company's Loss Prevention, Shortage Control and Safety programs at the store level. Responsible for supervising the stores Loss Prevention Associates in monitoring the physical protection and safety standards for the store's merchandise, physical structure, customers and associates. Act as a deterrent to individuals involved in dishonest activity and if necessary make an apprehension as required. Detect report and resolve matters in the area of safety, inventory shortage, cash handling and theft, and for providing customer service as per company standards. RESPONSIBILITIES:
• At the direction of the store's Regional Loss Prevention Manager, supervise and direct a single or multiple store's Loss Prevention Associates in the execution of the company's Loss Prevention program.
• Recruit and train all new Loss Prevention Associates
• Supervise and execute all required audits and reporting of Shortage Control and Loss Prevention programs.
• Assist Store Management in identifying issues and problems that directly impact Shortage and lead the store's team in corrective actions
• Detect and deter individuals involved in dishonest or illicit activity in the store.
• Investigate and resolve internal theft cases at the direction of Loss Prevention Management
• Conduct routine inspections of the facility to maintain physical security and protection of assets
• Enforce company standards as they relate to security and safety procedures
• Participate in the training of new hire associates in matters of loss prevention and safety procedures
• Conduct safety inspections and communicate hazards to key holder on duty
• Ensure physical security by controlling access of associates and visitors
• Lead the stores Safety Program in cooperation with Store Management
• Execute directives as assigned by Regional Loss Prevention Manager or Store Management
• Build Partnerships with Management Teams in assigned stores
• Take on additional responsibilities form within the Region for Audits, Investigations, Safety-Crisis Response, Operations, Team, and or Technology
• Develop professional relationships with Local Law Enforcement and Retail LP Coalition Meetings
- Area Loss Prevention Supervisor at Burlington Stores
- Loss Prevention Officer at Kohls Department Stores
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Loss Prevention Supervisor UNIQLO February 2018 to Present
• Successfully identify, apprehend and detain shoplifters by following company guidelines.
• Be familiar with state and local laws pertaining to shoplifting and retail crime.
• Participate in associate awareness efforts and generate leads pertaining to internal investigations.
• Partner with Store LP Manager as needed to manage and resolve any internal investigations.
• Ensure compliance and understanding of the shortage reduction strategies.
• Partner with LP Manager to ensure compliance of company policy and procedure. Inspect compliance to company safety policy and procedures through store visits and provide direction and training to ensure opportunities are identified and corrected.
Loss Prevention Supervisor
February 2018 to Present
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at UNIQLO
- Backroom Coordinator at T.J. MAXX
- Loss Prevention Detective at Browns Shoprite
- Shipping and Receiving at Staples
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
• Completed Self-Directed Development Program (SDDP); qualifies one to be a Director of Loss Prevention at any Omni Hotel
• Supervisor of other Loss Prevention employees; including leadership, mentorship, and training
• Monitor security of employees and guests to include room and safety systems
• Interact with employees and guests; continuously maintaining a professional attitude and appearance
• Presentation of federal safety requirements; including OSHA for all new hires and peers
• Productions and monthly safety meeting information presented to higher personnel
• Periodic managerial responsibilities of Loss Prevention
• Payroll experience and work scheduling
• Maintenance of property during hazardous conditions (Hurricane Matthew 10/2016, Hurricane Irma 09/2017)
• Foot patrol security throughout all sections of the property
• Prepare detailed reports and forms regarding incidents and actions taken
• Sentry of entrance control points of the property, ensuring individuals and vehicles meet company standards
• Due to under-staffing, trained and proficient assistive abilities with Front Desk operations; including check-in and check-out policies and procedures, and technical equipment related to Front Desk services.
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort
- Global Security Associate II at Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Military Police Officer at United States Marine Corps
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Organizational Management
- High School Diploma
Monitor SysRepublic and perform internal investigations of dishonesty
• Surveillance and apprehension of external theft suspects
• Conduct audits/ inspections of operational procedures, safety issues, and other shortage control procedures to ensure best practice compliance
• Supervise and train loss prevention personnel
• Coordinate and participate in managers meetings
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at Kohl's Loss Prevention
- Substitute Teacher at James M. Quinn Elementary
- Teacher Assistant at James M. Quinn Elementary
- Loss Prevention Officer at
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice, Minor in Psychology
- Associate in Science - Criminal Justice/ Law Enforcement Certificate
I am currently the Recruiting/Training Supervisor with Balls Food Stores loss prevention department. I have the following responsibilities: Monitor customers, identifying shoplifters, detaining shoplifters, and helping in their prosecution. I also recruit, hire, and train all of the new loss prevention specialist. We are a "hands on" unit.
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at Balls Food Stores
- Loss Prevention Specialist at Price Chopper
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Investigate and interview employees for dishonest activities. Conduct surveillance on CCTV monitors and apprehend customes for retail theft in compliance with the company guidelines. Interview, hire, train, and motivate new full time and part time loss prevention candidates, as well being responsible for supervising a team of 6 loss prevention agents. Implement EAS standards in store to uphold tagging standards. Travel to perform audits/ inspections of operational procedures, safety compliance and other shortage control procedures for six stores. As well as perform daily, weekly, and monthly audits within the store. Work closely with store management to ensure proper policies and procedures are being followed. Work closely with law enforcement to follow up and resolve theft and fraud cases. Displayed excellent customer service by assisting customers with any loss prevention matter they encounter.
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at Burlington
- Loss Prevention Agent at Macy's
- Supervisor/Key Holder at Asset Acceptance
- Loss prevention agent at Sun's Clothing store
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- Paralegal certificate - Paralegal studies
DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT EFFECTIVE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL LOSS PREVENTION PROGRAMS ASSESS AND MAINTAIN EFFECTIVE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL STORE LOSS PREVENTION PROGRAMS DEVELOP AND SUPERVISE LOSS PREVENTION ASSOCIATES
DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT EFFECTIVE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL LOSS PREVENTION PROGRAMS
ASSESS AND MAINTAIN EFFECTIVE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL STORE LOSS PREVENTION PROGRAMS
DEVELOP AND SUPERVISE LOSS PREVENTION ASSOCIATES
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at Kohl's
- Asset Protection Manager at Walmart
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at Kohl's
- Asset Protection Specialist at Home Depot
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Education
- - Phlebotomy
Resolved administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions Developed and implemented theft prevention programs Conducted Internal Investigations and Audits, in compliance with Company Ethical Standards and Apprehension Guidelines Analyzed and examined suspicious transaction patterns by identifying and evaluating account activity Identified theft trends within assigned locations and implemented theft prevention strategies to reduce exposure Conducted internal investigations of dishonesty Performed audits/inspections of operational procedures, safety compliance and other shortage control procedures Developed and maintained a store loss prevention culture Worked closely with store management to ensure proper policies and procedures were followed.
- Loss Prevention Supervisor at Kohl's -Salem
- Armored car security officer at Garda-Manchester
- Asset Protection Manager at Macy
- Assistant Manager at Plaistow
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma