Sr. Lotus Notes Administrator / Lead Systems Administrator / Project Manager / Outlook Support Eleven years as the full time Sr. Lotus Notes Administrator, Microsoft Outlook Administrator, Lotus Notes to Outlook email migration Project Manager and Technical Lead, and SharePoint Site Administrator.
- Lotus Notes / Outlook Administrator, ITIL Project Manager at Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC
- Lotus Notes / Blackberry Administrator at NOVARTIS
- Lotus Notes Administrator at SONY ELECTRONICS
- Lotus Notes Administrator at HOFFMANN LaROCHE
11 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Computer Science
Work from Home Assignment; Public Trust Clearance)
• Migrate 36K Mailboxes, Calendars, Contacts, Archives, Mail-In Databases, and Rooms and Resources from Lotus Notes R9 to Office365 ProPlus for U.S. Federal Client. Built out two MCC's(Migration Control Centers), one in Ashburn, Virginia and the other in San Diego, California. Installed 100 BinaryTree Migration WorkerApps on each of the two MCC's for a total of 200 new WorkerApps. Reconfigured and fixed all 200 newly created WorkerApps, including new Outlook Profiles on each machine and also confirmed WorkerApps up and running and connected to respective consoles. Trained a colleague on how to build MCC's and install an additional 100 WorkerApps and re-configure them. Reviewed and fixed an incorrect and outdated 43 page project specific User and Generic Account Migration RunBook to make it easier for colleagues to drive the migration from start to finish. Created a 7 page Mail-In Database RunBook. Ran 100+ Test Use Cases to test the newly built Migration Control Centers and WorkerApps and Co-Existence prior to migration to O365. Created various documentation and uploaded to Sharepoint site. Import, Audit, and Validate all users prior to migration. Analysis of CMT Migration Logs to resolve duplicate folder issues, failed migrations, etc Rolled failed users back to Notes, by changing routing info in migration doc and manually updating Notes mail file ACL's to previous settings. Create tickets for outstanding migration issues in JIRA. Insource: Wayne, Pennsylvania: ServiceNow Fundamentals Training (Certified ServiceNow Administrator)
• Trained by a Certified ServiceNow Trainer. Working Knowledge of ServiceNow Versions Jakarta and Kingston. Knowledge of how to create list views, apply filters, update incident records, create and configure form views, templates, groups within groups, assignment rules, notifications, tables, new modules, branding settings, options and setup, ACL's, add and update users, roles, groups and creat access control rules, update incidents, add fields to forms, update application menu's, the CMDB(Configuration Management Database, create CI class, define CI relationship, CI Class Manager, modify list layouts, create and validate import set data, create transform maps, verify imports, define coalesce fields, verify import updates, clean-up import set tables, use Report Designer to create, edit, and distribute reports, run data collector jobs, modify Performance Analytics dashboards, create, approve and publish Knowledge Base articles and Create and Apply User Criteria, Create Service Catalogs, variables, and variable sets, use Workflow Editor to create, validate, test and publish Service Catalog Workflows, configure and test SLA's, Activate plug-ins, create UI Policy, UI Policy Action, Client Script, Business Rule, Performance, upgrade history, cloning, create update sets, modify problem form, mark update sets complete, retrieve completed update sets. Confidential Financial Client: Dulles, Virginia: Lotus Notes/Domino Administrator
• Part time 20 hour per week work from home office assignment supporting clients Lotus Notes Developers and their applications. Client migrated to O365 and kept Domino Applications which I supported. Used O365 in the workplace. Remotely upgraded a few Domino Servers from 8.5.3 to 9.0.1 and Incremental Installs to 9.0.1FP3. Created documentation on how to upgrade Domino servers and uploaded documents to Sharepoint site. Used OpenSSL to create SSL SHA-2 Certificates, sent CSR to CA for signing, used Krytool to create keyring, copied and pasted server.key, CA cert, CA root cert into text file, used Krytool to import text file, copied keyring and .sth files onto Domino server data directory, updated SSL key file name and enabled SSL port status in server doc, restarted http task and verified open server in browser to confirm SSL worked. Daily monitoring of various agents running on application databases, ran database maintenance on corrupt databases to resolve issue of failed agents., created Change Requests in SysAid, Upgraded ODS on some servers to 51 and 52. Sun Pharmaceutical, Cranbury Township, NJ and Toronto, Canada: Forensic Messaging Investigation
• Hired to conduct a Forensic Messaging Investigation involving siphoned corporate Lotus Notes email. Designed a 10 page outline of how the Forensic Investigation was to be conducted. Traveled to Canada with client team to conduct onsite investigation. Documented all investigative findings and discoveries and presented three reports after investigation, Forensic Messaging Investigation Findings, Process Recommendations for Control of Electronically Sourced Data, and Security Recommendations for Lotus Notes / Domino Server Environment, to CIO for review and resolution Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy: New York, NY Lotus Notes / Domino / Mobile Device Administrator: (3.5 Year Onsite and Home Office Assignment)
• 2nd/3rd Level Lotus Notes/Domino/Mobile Device Global Support including 24 x 7 Messaging and Mobility Team On-Call Coverage for 5,000 of client's worldwide staff and global offices, in 42 offices in 20 countries, including North and South America, Asia/Pacific, Europe and Middle East/Africa, plus services in over 100 other countries, including 120 Domino Servers, 2,000 mail-in databases, iPhone, Android and Blackberry Mobile Devices. Use Crossware Mail Signature Tool to resolve/troubleshoot missing customized signatures, Rebuild corrupt $Inboxes, Mail file restores, Create Replica's, Rooms and Resource Databases, Group Calendars, Mail Marshal Reports, Non-replica database copies on same server via server console, Full Text Index, Archives for users and resolve archive criteria issues, MIDB's, MIDB signatures using Ytria EZ Suite Tool, new mail files for users whose files are corrupt beyond repair or files with b-tree structure invalid message and missing replica's, secure distribution list groups, auto reply or notify simple agents. Move termed mail files from prod to archive server to free up disk space, Replace design of mail templates, Re-create clubusy.nsf, Increased BES controller waitcount registry setting to 3 hours to increase restart trigger to address severely hung threads on BES Server. Reset BES activation passwords. Modify ACL's, Recertify users, Modify MIDB owner field using Ytria. Rename users, Blacklist/Whitelist SMTP, IP's, Domain addresses, host names, etc, using EOP, FOPE and Proofpoint, Confirm and monitor message routing issues, message tracking using Cisco IronPort and Mail Marshal, or track messages in Domino Admin client. Resolved issues with users extremely large mail file by creating a new mail file based on users current design, by creating design only copy of the mail file, saving it as a template, versus as a .nsf file, in order to keep folder structure intact and copied contacts and calendar entries to new mail file as well. User kept old mail file as an archive. Use Accellion to send large files to external recipients. Use Citrix/XenApp Remote Assistance Console or Proxy Pro Master to remote into users machines, Re-generate messages via MailMarshal, Add IP addresses and Host names to Mail Marshal configurator relay table. Address and resolve tickets using ChangeGear, open PMR's with IBM and upload data to their portal, Researched and resolved issue of vendors/clients not being able to view or accept custom repeat meetings by adding parameters to users notes.ini file and users home mail server notes.ini file. Resolved issue of users calendar showing incorrect availability times by removing user from clubusy.nsf and running tell sched check and tell sched validate server commands. Resolved issue of users not receiving group list mail due to alias of temed users in shortname field in some group members person docs, enable DAOS on mail files via database properties field, install various dictionaries on users machines, resolve issue of ghost mail rules using All-in-One Admin tool to delete and rebuild calendar profiles, replace mail template, sh nlcache reset and restart task router commands to clear router of deleted ghost mail rules, created over 250 How To Documents. Add users to MobileIron Notes group and AD group and send user instructions on how to enable MobileIron on their iPads, iPhones and Android devices. Retire mobile devices, Reset users accounts on traveler server, forced device check-in on Mobile Iron portal to resolve traveler pointing to incorrect mail file path. Restart Sametime MUX service to resolve users sametime connectivity and availability issues. Move users to new certifier, move users mail files between servers, Restart rnrmgr to validate and test the rooms. Use Ytria to add fields and parameters to databases, and modify time stamps on private To Do's, Message tracing to check mail routing for group users not receiving mail, Message Tracking to resolve missing sent mail issues. Fix duplicate contacts on blackberry using RSET command, Resolved disappearing mail by removing folder alias's in Domino Designer. Upgrade folder designs for users who are missing buttons as design replace of template did not fix them. Horizon Blue Cross of New Jersey: Newark, New Jersey: Lotus Notes to Exchange 2010 Migration Engineer
• Migrated 11,000+ mailboxes from Lotus Notes to Exchange 2010 using Binary Tree Migration Tool. Created 50+ FAQ's and 30+ "How To" documents for client's help desk post-migration support, 25+ FAQ's for internal migration team, 21 page document on How To install Exchange/Outlook Profiles and How To install, test, connect and register CMT worker apps and 165 Use Cases for User Acceptance Testing to validate co-existence and migration testing and application functionality. Tested all 165 Use Cases, documenting any issues in the process. Validated migration of pilot users and created spreadsheet to document validation. Installed/configured, connected, tested, checked names, and registered 120 CMT Worker Apps on 6 Master Servers, in preparation for migration. Migrated 600 to 900 users per week while troubleshooting abnormal/cancelled/failed migrations. Using Blackberry 4.1 Manager, deleted Notes BES users and using Blackberry 5.1, created users on Exchange BES server. Used Exchange Management Console to add groups and assign full access rights to groups for shared mailboxes and modify resource policies for migrated rooms/resources by adding delegates to the mailboxes. Bank of New York Mellon: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Lotus Notes to Exchange 2010 Post-Migration Support
• Post-Migration support for a Notes to Exchange 2010 Migration project. Documented, updated, closed, and/or resolved 300+ outstanding Remedy tickets. MetLife: Somerset, NJ / Wilmington / New York: Lotus Notes to Exchange 2010 Migration Engineer
• Migration engineer for a 100,000 user worldwide Lotus Notes 8.x to Exchange 2010 migration project for a Global Fortune 500 Client, migrating 6TB of data, and 12K of the 100K users in Australia, Hong Kong, China, Korea, India, UK, Ireland, Brazil and Chile, using the Quest Migration Tool. For US portion of migration project, created 50 scripts for 1st Level Help Desk support, 150 "Use Case's", and 90 replica mail files from client's Domino Server to 6 Migration Replica servers for pilot testing. For International portion of migration project, created Migration Pre-Requisite Documentation, Modified 15 page Migration Plan, including Software/Hardware/Tools requirements, Calculated average Lotus Notes mailfile sizes and total data to be migrated, Reviewed, updated and re-submitted migration questionnaire survey provided by international sites, Created 60+ Pre- & Post-Migration support FAQ's, Created Pre- & Post-Migration Communications to be sent to users. Towers Watson (formerly TowersPerrin): Philadelphia, Pa.: Lotus Notes to Exchange Migration Engineer
• Global Project migrating 6000+ users from Notes 6.5 to Exchange 2007, using Binary Tree Migration Tool. Migration Engineer responsible for executing mail file, Blackberry, Archives to PST, Mail-In Database, and Rooms & Resources migrations. Regional Domain, LDAP Host, DC ,and AD Domain settings changes/modifications for AMT and CMT/EMM. Daily restart of Control Centers/Migration Servers and Workstations/Worker Apps. Use AMT to Import users, Pre-Migration Actions (Point users accounts to Replica Staging Mail File, Fix Contacts/Group Members, Fix Folders, Maintain Calendar Workflow, Point users accounts to Production Mail File). Set Exchange Mailbox MDB (Database Name, Storage Group and Exchange Server). Enable Exchange Mailboxes and verify SMTP addresses, x.500 Address & updated AD Primary & Secondary SMTP addresses exist, via Exchange Manaqement Console. Set Mail Routing for users to Exchange. Point user to Replica Staging Mail file. Match Domino usernames to Exchange usernames and Select Profile. Set Migration Farm, Migration Profile, pull final replica to staging server, add users to Migration queue, and monitor migrations. Blackberry Migrations using CMT Mobile(Select and point users to corresponding BES Server, Migration IT Policy, LDAP Server for Identifier Lookup, and Wireless backup). Post-migration actions, including sending Post-Migration Notifications and marking all migrated users Complete. Updated and modified Migration Runbook, created documentation on How to Migrate Archives to PST's, How to Migrate Rooms & Resources from Notes to Exchange and How to Migrate Mail-In Databases from Notes to Exchange. Troubleshoot migrations using Active Directory, Exchange Management Console, MS Access, CMT Universal, etc .Resolved many tickets related to archive post-migration issues. Use IP Monitor to monitor VM Host, Domino VM and CMTe VM. Processed and migrated thousands of archives. All Lotus Notes Administrator or Lotus Notes to Exchange Migration Projects ranging from 1 month to 2 years or more: Phoenix Contact: Middletown, Pennsylvania MasterCard: O'Fallon, Missouri (Lotus Notes to Exchange Migration Engineer) MEI, Inc.: West Chester, Pennsylvania B. Braun Medical: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania SPX, Inc.: Charlotte, North Carolina Henkel, Inc.:Rocky Hill, Connecticut National Basketball Association (NBA): Secaucus, New Jersey Automated Financial Systems (AFS): Exton, Pennsylvania The Hartford Insurance for Planco Financial Services: Wayne, Pennsylvania U.S. Department of Commerce at Bureau of Census: Suitland, MD (2nd On-Site Assignment) American Water: Hershey, Pennsylvania U.S. Department of Commerce at Bureau of Census: Suitland, MD (1st On-Site Assignment) Hewlett-Packard at Wachovia Bank: Charlotte, NC Atofina Chemicals: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Novartis Pharmaceuticals: East Hanover & Florham Park, NJ City of Philadelphia: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Mercedes-Benz USA (DaimlerChrysler): Montvale, NJ Quest Diagnostics: Collegeville, Pennsylvania Ernst & Young: New York, NY & Lyndhurst, NJ US Tobacco (UST): Greenwich, CT Federal Reserve Bank: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Air Products & Chemicals: Allentown, Pennsylvania Hoffman-LaRoche: Nutley, NJ
- Lotus Notes to O365 Migration Engineer at Confidential U.S. Government Agency
8 months at this Job
- High school
Operations support specialist, ProMatch, Sunnyvale
● Providing Tech Support for ProMatch customers, troubleshooting and fixing problems with hardware, software, OS installation, networking with DNS, DHCP
● Helping users in the NOVA Job Center computer lab with a variety of topics. Freelance Associate Sherlock Surveillance, San Jose
● In charge of configuring DVRs and troubleshooting of IP cameras and systems. LAN and WAN TCP/IP network and VoIP troubleshooting and pulling of videos footage for customers.
● Video editor for marketing videos.
● In charge of troubleshooting difficult and high level problems with IP camera infrastructure. Tier 3 support engineer, Zmanda Inc., Sunnyvale
● Provided tiered customer training on new security rollout features and best practices to implement them
● Worked directly with Field Application Engineers and QA to isolate and file security vulnerabilities and customer escalation software bugs. Providing excellent customer support and Incident Management. Automation with Puppet and Ansible.
● Version control systems SVN, Git and Configuration Management Senior Lotus Notes Administrator, Sika AG, Widen, Switzerland
● Monitor servers, applications and firewalls while assuring system availability based on SLAs.
● Course-ware creation and education via web seminars for key clients. Tier 3 support engineer Atosorigin (Schweiz) AG, Wallisellen, Switzerland
● System administration Lotus Notes / Domino servers and Linux Redhat and Debian
● System virtualization with VMware ESX Kühnhanss & MMI Consulting AG, Zürich, Switzerland
● Server Migration of corporate user profiles and meta/DB assets.
● 3rd level support for Lotus Notes / Domino server issues. R&D consultant, various projects
● Prototyping with Raspberry Pi: Biometric body monitor, Sous Vide cooker, Pellet stove.
● Linux Terminal Server X2Go (Debian)
● App virtualization with Docker
● Linux Server administration and distribution (DPKG) automation using Ubuntu, Debian packaging tools.
● Python scripting for interface augmentation using Blender 3D
● Maintaining Joomla CMS domains
- Linux Systems Administrator at
at this Job
• Moved entire office to virtual desktops including servers.
• Advise Management in all aspects of automation needs.
• Manage and execute implementation plans for major automated systems.
• Establish security systems for hardware, software and data.
• Develop budget justifications for systems equipment, upgrades to automation operations.
• Support and maintain DCN, LAN, web based services.
• Establish and maintain system operation procedures, backup plans and user permissions.
• Develop adaptations to national systems.
• Maintain automation equipment inventory.
• Train court staff on new systems.
• Airwatch administrator for mobile devices.
• Troubleshoot Blackberry /iPhone/ iPad problems.
• Install and configure Windows servers.
• Responsible for Disaster recovery of servers
• Lotus Notes administrator.
• Create user accounts on Active Directory.
• Maintain network file servers and Domain controllers.
• Administrator for VOIP phones
• Upgrade Symantec backup exec 12.5 to Symantec 2015
- Systems Manager at U S Probation & Pretrial District of DE Wilmington
- PC System Administrator Probation at U S Bankruptcy Court District of DE
- Tech Support Specialist I at Kent County Levy Court
- Senior Tech Support Specialist at Ajilon Consulting
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Engineering
Manufacturer of sporting goods.
Role(s): Management, Administration, Development, Training, Support
• Provide managerial oversight and direction for a group of 5 as well as the overall health of the IBM iSeries.
• Provide system administration for the IBM iSeries as well as support, includes creating and managing user profiles, devices and system updates.
• Review and recommend application changes and additions which may include other software not currently in use.
• Develop, support and maintain RPG, CLP, DSPF, PRTF and Query/400 applications on an IBM iSeries as well as training documentation.
• Serve as the Lotus Notes Administrator.
• Adhere to SOX regulations on all IBM iSeries production development. Environment: Windows, IBM iSeries Skills/Tools: RPG, CLP, DDS, Query/400, SQL, DB2, Lotus Notes, Custom ERP, SOX, Turnover CM, ROBOT, TLForms
- iSeries System and Development Manager at Escalade Sports
- Senior Programmer Analyst at Escalade Sports
- Senior IT Analyst - Manufacturing at MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc
- ERP/IT Manager at Jasper Chair Company, Inc
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Computer Programming Technology
MAP NOVELL PRINTERS, SHAREPOINTE, MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2003, 2007, 2010 TRAINING, LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATOR, ACE(SECURE ID
- NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR at HEWLETT PACKARD
- Project Manager at PNC BANK REFRESH PROJECT
- NETWORK CONSULTANT at RCI ROOFING
- DONALD DAVIS JR. SUPERVISOR at RCI ROOFING
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates - Electronic Communication
- BA - computer engineering
5/20/2016 – 3/18/2019, On Contract To – Capital Group, Frisco, TX Exchange Administrator Performing 3rd level support for Colaboration Messaging team. Supported MS Exchange 2010 and 2016 servers environment. Monitoring alerts for servers for memory, disk space, application errors. Troubleshoot issues via remote to the servers and resolve issues. Work with servers both stand alone and VM/ESX environments. Interact with other support groups via ticket system. Worked with sharepoint team to migate data from lotus notes to O365. Assisted creating objects in the 0365 for implementation of team shared mailboxes and distribution lists through scripts. Asissted in troubleshooting issues with 0365 and with the company employees. Work with Proofpoint, for spam and email security. Work with Security with TLS initiatives. Using powershell to create distribution groups, shared mailboxes, contacts and other objects. Participate in change management meetings. Adding, modifying, deleting, both system accounts and users accounts. Escalation point for the service support group. Setup monitoring for servers and different services on the servers. Assisted in supporting lotus notes while it was being migrated to exchange.
- Exchange Administrator at Randstad
- NOC/System Administrator at Neteffects
- Microsoft Exchange Admin & Lotus Notes Administrator at MEMC/SunEdison
- Microsoft Exchange Admin & Lotus Notes Administrator at Eastman Kodak Company
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - COMPETED A YEAR OF PHYSICAL ED
Customized for Lapp Mexico, a complex workflow application based on the US model. Successfully upgraded a pilot group to IBM/Lotus Notes email 9.0.1 from 8.5.3. Successfully managed a Lotus Notes/Domino migration of approximately 280 users in 3 different countries from varied ND versions (lowest 5.0) to ND 8.5.2 at Lapp USA. Developed a Lotus Notes/Domino Product Change Notice app containing XPages, an EDI Request Tracking app and a mail tracking utility tool. Increased efficiency for Lotus Domino Administration by 50% through correction of SOP and automation of manual tasks
- Lotus Notes Consultant at Lapp USA for RWCC, LLC
- Manager: Technology Development, Documentation (Lotus Notes, Google Apps, WordPress, etc.) at RWCC, LLC
- Business Systems Analyst at Hayward Industries for RWCC, LLC
- Business Analyst at Pfizer Inc. for RWCC, LLC
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Performing in a diverse team of consultants to include SAP CRM, Email Collaboration, Extranet Administration and Electronic Data Integration (EDI)
● Setup and support for SAP Cloud for Customer(C4C)
● Configuration, training, and rollout consultant for Sales, Quotation, Marketing and Interaction Center CRM S/4HANA modules.
● Global process owner for CRM mobility application. Responsible for change management, software updates, and documentation.
● Tier 3 level support activities for CRM, Lotus/Domino and Extranet supporting both internal and external customers. Document knowledge management for Tier 1 support staff.
● Change management documentation for configuration and development in areas of Lotus/Domino, CRM and EDI.
● Tier 1 - Tier 3 Global support in areas of CRM, Extranet and EDI
● SAP CRM Project Roll-out consultant for North and South America with; Sales, Marketing and Interaction Center
● CTI with CRM configuration, documentation, training and roll-out for European and North America companies
● AMC CTI Integration Consultant. Consulting with Third Party Vendor.
● Established and trained Super User network within the United States and Canada for CRM, Extranet and EDI
● Lotus/Domino North America Administrator/Developer. Proficient in LotusScript and change management.
● Support North America companies in Lotus Notes Administration and Development (V7.0.3 and 8)
● Developed database/applications to support: IT Service Request and Tracking Employee Development Dialog HR Requisitions
● Managed North America Domino Servers
- Application Specialist at Grundfos Pumps Corporation
- Email Engineer at Sogeti/Capgemini
- Systems Administration Senior Technical Analyst at Dollar Tree, Inc
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Responsible for ten sites and seven IT associates. Maintained and expanded a single company network as it grew from three locations to ten via acquisitions and new location startups.
• Created a secure network with Palo Alto next-generation firewalls at each location, Palo Alto Traps for endpoint protection, Palo Alto GlobalProtect VPN client for secure remote access, and Silver Peak appliances for high-availability redundant Internet access and WAN-accelerated site-to-site VPNs.
• Created a robust Lotus Notes environment featuring a Notes/Domino server at each location and safety replicas of all databases across multiple sites. Moved numerous paper forms to custom Lotus Notes workflow applications. Created ODBC database links between the ERP system and the Notes workflow applications. Over 20 years' experience as a Lotus Notes architect, administrator and developer.
• Moved Unix ERP system onto larger and faster hardware several times. Modernized scanguns and label printers, and introduced wireless "cordless cart" mobile workstations. Phased out dot-matrix printers and preprinted forms and replaced them with RPM and OctoTools software which prints forms on plain paper and reports to laser printers, e-mail attachments, or PDF files in network folders. Built out the RPM and OctoTools infrastructure to support 10 plants and hundreds of printers and print queues.
• Core team member in process of migrating 10 production plants from in-house Unix ERP to PLEX Cloud ERP.
• Developed a parallel credential database in Lotus Notes for periodic security audits of the Unix ERP system, assumed responsibility for Unix/ERP logins and ERP menu security permissions.
• Part of a team that virtualized 80+ physical servers down to a vSphere cluster and NetApp SAN at each of the two data centers, and a single VMware ESXi server at each branch office.
• Designed and implemented a high-speed network infrastructure with 10GB to servers, 10G fiber backbones at each building and gigabit to every desktop, plus a robust Aruba wireless network with separate wireless networks for corporate, guest, and scangun use.
- Information Technology Manager and Information Security Manager at Unique Fabricating, Inc
- Director of Information Technology at Exhibit Enterprises
- Owner / Computer Consultant at Logical Sector
18 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Systems - Information Assurance Specialization
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Information Technology