Development and implementation of custom Lotus Notes databases, collaboration tools, intranet applications and global solutions. Administration, configuration and support of multiple HR systems. Maintenance and process of periodic employee data reports and development of adhoc reports.
• IT Project Leader on the implementation of the global HR Applicant Tracking System and Human Talent Management System
• Project Manager on the implementation of iEnterprises, the global Customer Relations Management system on Lotus Notes
• Developed an electronic time sheet application on Lotus Notes for the North America payroll department which won the company "Solution Award" for saving time and resources
• Designed, developed and maintained the global intranet site on SAP Portal
- Lotus Notes Application Manager at CHECKPOINT SYSTEMS, INC
- External Chairperson at
- Lotus Notes Developer/Administrator at
- Systems Administrator at HUNT CORPORATION
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - (BA), Philosophy, Magna
- Diploma - Computer Technical Support
- Contract Senior Developer - Lotus Notes/Domino at SCANSOURCE, INC
- Contract Senior Developer - Lotus Notes/Domino at SEALED AIR CORPORATION
- Contract Senior Developer - Lotus Notes/Domino at FLUOR CORPORATION
- Territory Manager/Independent Sales Representative - Greenville, South Carolina and Upstate at Non Information Technology
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Mid-Manager- Crime Prevention Officer, Webmaster, Graphic Designer, Photographer, Lotus Notes
• Established, developed and managed and developed the front/back end functionality of RBPF Intranet and websites
• Provide technical support to all end users of RBPF computer systems
• Oversaw all aspects of
• Managed and Implemented and launched RBPF social media strategy - Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook
• Involved in project that developed RBPF Lotus Notes Email Platform
• Create logos, banners and graphics for RBPF sites and advertisement initiatives
• Photograph special events including graduations, dinners, visits, special services and edit videos for production
• Administer, train end users and provide technical support for LOTUS and Intranet
• Prepare, review, and approve performance appraisals for subordinate officers
• Maintain administrative records required relative to staff and section Police Corporal
- Webmaster at Information Technology Department
- Police Sergeant at Royal Bahamas Police Force
- Sub-Ordinate, Enquiry/Investigating Officer at Southern Police Station
- at Police Constable- RBPF
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Computer Systems Engineering
Served as a local desktop support team member responsible for the maintaining and troubleshooting of more than
3000 end users.
• Utilized active directory to manage end user accounts
• Installed and configured custom Windows 10 image on laptops
• Troubleshoot Windows 7/10 running laptops be it software or hardware issue on end-user laptop
• Repaired hardware issues on laptops and processed laptops through IT assets management program
• Served as IBM lotus notes administrator managing user password reset and ID recertification
• Served as RSA administrator managing end user security token assignments and pin creation
- Information Technology Technician at Fluor Daniels
- Air Operations Specialist I at Fluor Daniels
- Movement Control Technician III at Fluor Daniels
- Fuel distributions system Operator at Fluor Daniels
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
• Responsible for the in support and operations of the in-house/remote computer network and all connected PC’s and peripherals including planning, developing, installing, configuring, supporting, and optimizing all network.
• Responsible for training users when required for the use of hardware, software and network resources.
• Analyzes and resolves end user hardware and software computer problems in a timely and accurate fashion. Including image creation for several hardware platform using MDT tool.
• Responsible for the Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications for windows server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012. Working technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows10.
• Responsible for the deployment and monitor of network equipment used to maintain a secure network using Cisco switches and Firewalls.
• Responsible for the equipment setup and deployment of CISCO wireless access controllers and access points. Monitor and maintenance.
• Responsible to Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
• Responsible for the setup, configuration and deployment of the phone system PRI technology used
• Responsible to contact and communicate with vendors keeping budget stablished in combination with Chief Financial Officer, and IT Director when providing updates on projects.
• Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities.
• Provided working Knowledge to users, managers and team members thru ticketing system.
• Responsible for installation, monitoring and deploying of new virtualized server environment using VMWARE 5.5 and 6.0
• Responsible to provide support after working hours on emergencies and ongoing projects.
• Responsible for the support on Microsoft SQL databases when required.
• Responsible to manage projects with Outsource support for Microsoft Dynamic 2009 and 2016.
• Managed projects with AT&T, First Communications (phone system and internet service), with vendors on VPN services.
• Provide internal/external support to end user for Mobile devices and software applications including email on I Phones, Android, Blackberry.
• Managed Microsoft Intune apps and devices from cloud for Windows 10, 7, Android and IOS devices.
• Oversees and manage email access, distribution groups, authentication and security for Office365 and office Outlook setup creation and setup.
- Systems Administrator at SiPi Metals Corporation
- Systems Analyst at Chicago Housing Authority/NanMckay
- Field Network Consultant at Onshore Networks
- Field Network System Technician at DESPLAINES OFFICE EQUIPMENT
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Information Technology
Aggressively recruited for a fulltime position as a Senior Messaging & Collaboration technical expert on the Enterprise Social Messaging & Collaboration Team. Responsible for engineering/architecting messaging and collaboration projects and make recommendations to continually improve the Enterprise Social Messaging & Collaboration environment which includes and not limited to IBM MaaS360 Mobile Device Management, Barracuda Networks Email Spam Appliances, IBM Lotus Notes Domino on-premise deployment/upgrades, and the IBM Smart Cloud and Microsoft Office365 deployments;
• Currently responsible for managing and engineering the current Collaboration Messaging Environment consisting of IBM Domino Messaging and Application servers, Exchange and Quest Migration servers, Global Administrator of the O365 Bedbath fully functional Tenant (with 2 fully function concepts in a Exchange Hybrid Setup), Sametime and O365 Teams environments and the DMZ based Barracuda Spam and Zix Encryption appliance.
• Currently lead Engineer/Architect for the Lotus Notes Migration to O365: ◦ Manage Technical Team consisting of 2 migration consultants 3 messaging engineers , 1 BA and 2 PMs ◦ Worked with the technical IT team on the overall Migration Design Strategy and Architectural ◦ Designed with the Exchange Engineer consultants the on-premise Hybrid Exchange environment consisting of a fully functional Dev and Production sites ◦ Designed with the Quest Engineer consultant the on-premise Quest Co-Existent environment consisting of fully functional Dev and Production sites ◦ Designed the mail routing topology to integrate/utilize the current Barracuda Spam appliance and Zix encryption appliances ◦ Working on the design of O365 EOP to replace the current Barracuda and Zix appliance environments ◦ Working with the Security Engineering team to design and implement the required mail, mobile, encryption, Teams, and SharePoint data and access compliance policies ◦ Responsible for the engineering the New User Lotus Notes and O365 on-boarding process
- Senior Messaging & Collaboration Engineer/Architect Team Lead at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Senior Messaging Collaboration/ Messaging Consultant at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Senior IBM Messaging Architect at NaviSite Inc
- Senior IBM Messaging Architect at New York Life
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Finance
Received POD of the year award for outstanding Enterprise Customer Advocacy.
- AirWatch Administrator at VMware
- Senior Analyst at HCL TECHNOLOGIES
- System Engineer on payroll of H&M at BANK OF AMERICA
- Remote Technical Support at IBM INDIA
2 years at this Job
- B.Tech - Electronics & Communication Engineering
● Allocate / Approve / Monitor IT Spending
● Negotiate Vendor Contracts
● Manage 16 Servers, 700 Mobile Devices and 450 PC's
● Migrate Windows 7 Domain Computers to Windows 10.
● Migrate from Physical/Virtual Storage to Google Drive Cloud
● Migration from MS Exchange to Google GSuite
● Reduced cellular costs by implementing mobile device management and working with vendors
● Multi-Site Building Security
● Regional Employee Management
● Manage VOIP Phone System
● Manage Help Desk and Helpdesk Staff
● Google G Suite Super Administrator
● Multi-Site Security Surveillance Camera Administrator
● MobiControl Mobility Administrator
● Logmein Central / Rescue Administrator
● On-On-One Driver Training in the field for new Technology Deployment
● Migrate from Shoretel PBX to 8x8 PBX to Fuze PBX
● Migrate physical servers to virtual Hyper-V environment
- Senior Systems Administrator at Therapy Support, Inc
- Network Administrator at Ozark Bank
- Network Administrator at Parmele Law Firm
- Network Administrator at Dayco Products, Inc
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- None - Computer Information Systems
All configurations, automated tasks, PSA integration, API integration, policies and procedures, for Solarwinds RMM. Covering all aspects of the client services from new until their off-boarding process. Remote troubleshooting of about 400 servers. Creation of the Proactive Services Department. maintenance using periodic tasks, Services monitoring Alarm systems, Network devices monitoring and alerts. Propose, plan and implement new proactive solutions, design automatic scripts. Other System Administration tasks, like backup and Recovery, AV, Crowdstrike, Elastic Stack. On-boarding projects, this includes, server conversion, domain un-join and rejoin, documentation, network understanding and re-organization. Desktop software configuration and others. Server Administration (proactive services), patch management, all level of software deployment (some automatic, some manual), alarms and reports administration in all aspects of the servers. Antivirus deployment and reporting including BitDefender and Crowdstrike systems. User provisioning, AD, Exchange and others. SME for level 1 and level 2 technicians, this is related to troubleshooting process and procedures. Current project: Design process and procedures to implement the Proactive services for M7. This includes the structural organization, objectives, goals, scope of work, process and procedures also definition of daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- System Administrator at M7 Services
- Network Analyst / Tech Support at AT&T contractor, Etech Texas LLC
- Google Chrome, Google apps, Android for Work tech Support for US at Telus International
- IT Director for the Americas at Orion Engineered Carbons
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- 4 year studies - not finished - Systems Engineering
* Support the entire Tampa and Jacksonville Ports America site Infrastructure, which includes; 7 Windows 2003 servers, 40 workstations, 13 APC UPS's, 26 Cisco Switches, Bridges, Psion Teklogix Handhelds and Vehicle mounts wireless scanners, printers. * Responsible for WSUS patching to clients at 8 of our sites and patching all of the Tampa servers and WSUS servers at our different sites. * Opening Change controls for all work that needs to be completed on all production equipment in Tampa and for WSUS patching. Monitoring Tampa's and Jacksonville ticket queues. Working with vendors on past, future and present projects. * Creating and updating documentation for the Infrastructure of the Tampa site. * Support a 24X7 environment and I am On-Call 24x7.
- Terminal Technology Administrator at Ports America
- IT Network Administrator I at Ports America
- Monitor & Response Technician #294 (Consultant) at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Distributing Computing Engineer II (Assistant Vice President) at JPMorganChase
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate in Science - Science /Electronics and Computers
- Associate in Arts I Need 10 hours to graduate - Computer Science