- Corp to Corp contractor for Nityo/TCS
• Lotus Notes application support, analysis, and functional development for over 700 applications.
• Create and manage e-mail distribution group policies, relays and connectors.
• Manage e-mail messaging issues in custom applications for global users.
• Monitor production environment for issues and remediate as necessary.
• End user support and communication with SeviceNow
• 3rd Party Notrix connector support.
• Participate in an on-call rotation and off hours maintenance activities.
- Senior Lotus Notes Developer at Vanguard
- Senior CRM Data Analyst Consulting Contractor for Beacon Hill Staffing at Bridgestone Americas
- Systems Analyst and Applications Support at Always Sunny LLC
- Lotus Notes Application Support Contractor for Robert Half at Techworks Inc
9 months at this Job
2. Senior Lotus Notes Developer/Architect, Sharepoint Developer/Migration, Database Integrator, Business Systems Analyst Resume
⋄ Built many applications with dual Web/Notes interfaces. ⋄ ODBC Synchronization with SAP, PeopleSoft, AS/400, BPCS, Streamics, MS Access, Asset Center. ⋄ XML Processing - Synchronization with SAP & SQL Server. ⋄ VB Script - Excel Exports & Automation, Word Merges, PowerPoint Automation. ⋄ Adobe PDF Scripting - create Dynamic Watermarks in Document Sharing System over the Web. ⋄ Domino Data Services - Mobile Applications Link ⋄ DXL Import/Export Processing ⋄ Custom Contact Synchronizer for Smartphones ⋄ Fabrication Work Requests System ⋄ Facilities Management System ⋄ Building/Zone Access Request System ⋄ ISD Change Management Tracking System ⋄ Vehicle Emissions Tracking System ⋄ Vendor Review System ⋄ Employee Work/Project Hours Tracking Database ⋄ Asset Control/Inventory Management System ⋄ Interpretation & Translation Requests Database ⋄ Visitor Management System ⋄ Budget Forecasting System ⋄ AQMD Reporting Tool for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) ⋄ Rideshare Activity Tracking System ⋄ Parts Ordering System including Vendor Communication and synchronization with SAP. ⋄ HR Job/Applicant Management System ⋄ Tech Support Ticketing System ⋄ Flowbuilder Administrator, Planner, Designer ⋄ Built Own Generic Workflow Tool ⋄ Customized Mail Template ⋄ Customized Resource Reservations Template ⋄ Multiple Custom Reservation Systems ⋄ SharePoint Development/Migration ⋄ General Lotus Notes Development & Support. ⋄ Business Systems Analysis
- Senior Lotus Notes Developer/Architect, Sharepoint Developer/Migration, Database Integrator, Business Systems Analyst at Honda R&D Americas
- Owner & Senior Lotus Notes Developer/Architect, Sharepoint/Web/Mobile Developer, Database Integrator, Business Systems Analyst at Streamline Consulting
- Senior Lotus Notes Developer at Scantron Corporation
- Senior Lotus Notes Developer at Action Group Recruiting Services
15 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mathematics Applied Science
Working with a team of six, I was able to consolidate and dramatically improve the performance of over 10,000 customized databases. These are mission critical databases used by the firm to process immigration applications. Using Ytria, I was able to rationalize the replication and acls of these databases so they could help the firm connect their world-wide network. I also installed and configured R9 servers including nif view indexes.
- Senior Lotus Notes/Domino Consultant at Fragomen Law Firm
- Domino Consultant at The Consulting Group
- Senior IT Management Consultant at United Health Group
- Project Management at Dana Corporation
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
• Senior Lotus Notes Admin supervising 4 other junior admins for 4 domains, 75 servers, 22,000 users, worldwide, utilizing Notes & Domino R5.0 - ND6.5 on Windows NT 4, Windows 2000 and Linux
• Senior Support Analyst / 1st level developer and 3rd level end-user support for all of PeopleSoft.
• Optimized server application clusters, mail routing and worldwide replication
• Migrated servers to new hardware and performed server consolidations
• Instituted and managed GSX Monitoring for all Domains
• Conducted Symantec Antivirus install and upgrades for all Win2k servers worldwide
• Project lead for upgrades of Tumbleweed email policies distributed worldwide to 22K users.
- Senior Lotus Notes Admin/ Technical Lead at PeopleSoft Inc
- Senior Systems Analyst at Oracle Corporation
17 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Master's Information Systems
- Bachelors of Science
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Arts / Asian Studies
Custom coding of large Lotus Notes software system that includes 52 different database and 110 copies of the system. Each copy has custom coding that needs to be updated with the new release of the third party software. Additional software enhancements are also needed.
- Lotus Notes Consultant at Parker-Hannifin Corp
- Freelance Consultant at Wooster Brush
- Consultant at Peoples Natural Gas
- Consultant at Lubrizol
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Management Information Systems
- A.A.S. - Data Processing
- Designed and built the IBM Notes environment for 3,600 users which includes 15 servers and 200 applications - Author and Developer of the Intranet which integrates email with many IBM Notes applications, our AS400 applications and the HR system to provide collaboration between clinical and business applications. The site is customized for mobile use. - Built and manage workflow applications for HR, Finance, Clinical Staff and top management. Many business processes have been streamlined by creating workflow applications that update on the web and mobile devices real time. - Built my own computer training program to register students, wrote and teach courseware to help educate users.
- Notes Administrator and Developer at Holy Name Medical Center
- Technical Instructor and Consultant at CALC/Canterbury
- Consultant/Trainer at CALC/Canterbury
- Instructor and Consultant at Dataflex Corporation
17 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters degree - Information Technology (MSIT)
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Economics
Full-time employee of IBM contracted on assignment to multiple clients.
• Reviewed Lotus Notes XPage documentation, completing exercise in IBM red book. This required troubleshooting CSS file which had been updated since publication.
• Multiple data migration projects - Assisted in extraction of data from Lotus Notes databases to Excel spreadsheet for import to SQL by third party vendors using OLE and Excel object model. Developed custom Notes application using data driven output control.
• Data Transmission support: Provided end-user support and troubleshooting of file transmissions between multiple environments (Windows, Linux, TSO). DOS batch, PowerShell, bash scripting, JCL, Maximo used.
• IBM Java 'boot camp' training - 4-week dedicated Java training course. Eclipse, Rational Application Developer used. Additional self-study: ◦ Hobby projects incorporating Swing GUI, custom classes for data collections, XML data file processing, Task based launching and monitoring of external processes, regular expressions, tabular data display with sortable columns and dynamic searching. For example, please see https://github.com/mpbeemer/readpreviews.git
• Other work: development of Lotus Notes applications for local IBM use, Sharepoint administration.
- Application Developer at IBM
- Lotus Notes Developer at Modern Engineering
- Programmer at Engineering Technology
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Computer Science
IT Consultant (Independent Contractor) on multiple projects for customers in DC, MD and VA, including:
• McKesson Medical-Surgical Supply Company, Richmond VA: Working from home as well as on-site in Richmond, helped the McKesson IT team develop a prototype of a new Domino workflow application and metrics gathering tool for their internal Data Management team
• Freddie Mac, Tysons Corner VA: Responsible for taking three applications through all phases of development, systems integration testing, and user acceptance testing to be certified for production deployment. Wrote a LotusScript agent to move financial data from inside the Freddie Mac firewall to a web page on their public website. Worked closely with the Freddie Mac Notes administration team to solve a production problem with a highly visible enterprise workflow application.
- Senior Software Developer/Engineer at Multiple Clients
- Associate at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Principal MTS-Software at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Senior Principal Software Developer/Engineer at BAE IT Systems, Inc
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
Working on location at Hartford Steam Boiler in Hartford CT (client), supporting several mature IBM Notes applications. Providing enhancements, design, development, coding and unit testing. Working on business applications that support the insurance and underwriting areas. Significant development cycles are met. Also providing daily support for production applications, in addition to development and enhancements.
- IBM Notes Consultant at LTI
- IBM Notes Consultant at Solutions Development Corporation
- Systems Analyst at PartnerRe USA
- Systems Analyst at Solutions Development Corporation
6 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
Remote) I am a Developer that works with a vast range of technologies. It is a quick paced environment, so often one has to adapt to new platforms quickly. I develop Web enabled Domino Applications that help facilitate business. I work with .NET, and my favorite platform, PHP/MySQL on a LAMP stack. I love working with Bootstrap for our front-end designs, and I have experience with working with an array of different databases platforms, including Oracle and even NoSQL. I know how customers think and provide solutions which solve their problems. I also enjoy providing server side solutions using servlets, and have even dabbled in Node.js. I provide High Level Estimates and enjoy interacting with customers. The applications I build are usually designed to help fulfill CMS Government Contracts and internal customers. I have experience reverse engineering complex and poorly designed applications, which is quite a lot of fun and is rewarding. My work has won numerous internal awards, and has even generated interest within the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. I am directly responsible for speeding up our primary website by up to 60% by researching technology issues, this shows off my 'full stack' mentality in that you must know a product fully in order to create the best applications. I continue to relay recommendations to the administrative team and I am seen as the leader of the Web group. I have a can do attitude and enjoy finding solutions whatever the problem maybe.
- Web Developer Analyst at Palmetto GBA
- Lotus Notes Developer at MEDICORP HEALTH SYSTEMS
- Lotus Notes Administrator at MEDICORP HEALTH SYSTEMS
- Technical Support Specialist at MEDICORP HEALTH SYSTEMS
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate Degree