New York State Retirement System Redesign project
• Mapped and converted Lotus Notes legacy data into a format suitable for input to PeopleSoft.
• Developed and implemented a generic coding technique allowing most of the migration data field information to be contained within "mapping documents", rather than the code itself.
- Lotus Notes Developer - Consultant at Accenture
- Lotus Notes Developer - Consultant at Ameriserv Financial Bank
- Software Developer at Unicom Systems, Inc / Eden Communications
- Software Developer at IBM
9 months at this Job
- - Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Math and Art
for one of the largest health care providers in the United States.
• Developing new Lotus Domino applications using XPages and jQuery Mobile technologies.
• Developed a SharePoint published site for HCSC Diversity Calendar.
- Lotus Notes Developer at HEALTH CARE SERVICE CORPORATION
- Lotus Notes Developer for BNSF Rail Road at FORT WORTH TECHNOLOGIES CONSULTING
- Lotus Notes Developer for TXU Business Services at THE INSOURCE GROUP, INC
- Lotus Notes Developer at CLUBCORP
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science / Business
3. Senior Lotus Notes Developer/Architect, Sharepoint Developer/Migration, Database Integrator, Business Systems Analyst Resume
⋄ Built many applications with dual Web/Notes interfaces. ⋄ ODBC Synchronization with SAP, PeopleSoft, AS/400, BPCS, Streamics, MS Access, Asset Center. ⋄ XML Processing - Synchronization with SAP & SQL Server. ⋄ VB Script - Excel Exports & Automation, Word Merges, PowerPoint Automation. ⋄ Adobe PDF Scripting - create Dynamic Watermarks in Document Sharing System over the Web. ⋄ Domino Data Services - Mobile Applications Link ⋄ DXL Import/Export Processing ⋄ Custom Contact Synchronizer for Smartphones ⋄ Fabrication Work Requests System ⋄ Facilities Management System ⋄ Building/Zone Access Request System ⋄ ISD Change Management Tracking System ⋄ Vehicle Emissions Tracking System ⋄ Vendor Review System ⋄ Employee Work/Project Hours Tracking Database ⋄ Asset Control/Inventory Management System ⋄ Interpretation & Translation Requests Database ⋄ Visitor Management System ⋄ Budget Forecasting System ⋄ AQMD Reporting Tool for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) ⋄ Rideshare Activity Tracking System ⋄ Parts Ordering System including Vendor Communication and synchronization with SAP. ⋄ HR Job/Applicant Management System ⋄ Tech Support Ticketing System ⋄ Flowbuilder Administrator, Planner, Designer ⋄ Built Own Generic Workflow Tool ⋄ Customized Mail Template ⋄ Customized Resource Reservations Template ⋄ Multiple Custom Reservation Systems ⋄ SharePoint Development/Migration ⋄ General Lotus Notes Development & Support. ⋄ Business Systems Analysis
- Senior Lotus Notes Developer/Architect, Sharepoint Developer/Migration, Database Integrator, Business Systems Analyst at Honda R&D Americas
- Owner & Senior Lotus Notes Developer/Architect, Sharepoint/Web/Mobile Developer, Database Integrator, Business Systems Analyst at Streamline Consulting
- Senior Lotus Notes Developer at Scantron Corporation
- Senior Lotus Notes Developer at Action Group Recruiting Services
15 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mathematics Applied Science
Maintained and enhanced existing Notes, Domino and Xpages applications. Applications provide tracking, reporting and processing of court cases, claims, and staffing for the US Army lawyers and judges. Used Lotus Notes v8.5.3, Java script, Bootstrap, CSS, and HTML.
- Lotus Notes Developer at Copper River Technologies
- Lotus Notes Consultant / Business Analyst / Project Manager at SolAero Technologies
- Customer Service Representative at General Dynamics
- Inventory Integrity Processor at Norstrom Distribution Center
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Full time contract with Honda Performance Development, Santa Clarita CA
• Domino Server Administration and upgrades for Releases 8.5.2, 8.5.3 & 9.0.1. Server maintenance, new web server deployment, application of fix packs, SSL Renewals, Symantec license upgrades, CommonTime maintenance, DECs to MS Navision SQL databases, deployed Directory Assistance.
• User administration including new hire provisioning, workstation support and training, planned and deployed various explicit user policies, Domain indexing, Sharepoint web services.
• Database enhancement, troubleshooting and new development. Managed and performed project to upgrade mail design conversions and upgrades to ODS51 for 200 clustered mail files, applied a standardized mail error handling and sending, test mode, workflow controls across databases. Change management via custom template repository.
• Developed and used custom Lotus Script agent to convert Notes databases to Sharepoint documents.
• Managed iPhone provisioning from ordering and activation, tracking to line cancelation. Performed iphone administrative tasks using Airwatch mobile device management system.
• Office 365 deployment including SkypeForBusiness and Outlook installs.
• Lead on HPD team for working with a professional conversion team for Lotus Notes to Exchange project.
• Phone conferencing user administration using WestInterCall Online.
- Lotus Notes / Domino Specialist at NEW ERA RECRUITING
- Lotus Notes / Domino Specialist at REGATTA SOLUTIONS
- Lotus Notes / Domino Developer at MAINLINE INFORMATION SYSTEMS, INC
- Senior Programmer / Analyst at SYNETICS INC
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
● Clients range from small and large businesses up to the United States government.
● Most recent corporate client was Perficient, for a contract at TitleVest, a Wall Street firm.
- Independent Contractor - Notes/Domino Web Developer at
- Adjunct Instructor, Computer Science at SUNY Canton
- Notes / Domino Web Developer at AMS Staffing
- Notes/Domino Web Developer at Palmetto GBA
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Organizational Performance & Technology
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associate - Liberal Arts
Full-time employee of IBM contracted on assignment to multiple clients.
• Reviewed Lotus Notes XPage documentation, completing exercise in IBM red book. This required troubleshooting CSS file which had been updated since publication.
• Multiple data migration projects - Assisted in extraction of data from Lotus Notes databases to Excel spreadsheet for import to SQL by third party vendors using OLE and Excel object model. Developed custom Notes application using data driven output control.
• Data Transmission support: Provided end-user support and troubleshooting of file transmissions between multiple environments (Windows, Linux, TSO). DOS batch, PowerShell, bash scripting, JCL, Maximo used.
• IBM Java 'boot camp' training - 4-week dedicated Java training course. Eclipse, Rational Application Developer used. Additional self-study: ◦ Hobby projects incorporating Swing GUI, custom classes for data collections, XML data file processing, Task based launching and monitoring of external processes, regular expressions, tabular data display with sortable columns and dynamic searching. For example, please see https://github.com/mpbeemer/readpreviews.git
• Other work: development of Lotus Notes applications for local IBM use, Sharepoint administration.
- Application Developer at IBM
- Lotus Notes Developer at Modern Engineering
- Programmer at Engineering Technology
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Computer Science
Customized for Lapp Mexico, a complex workflow application based on the US model. Successfully upgraded a pilot group to IBM/Lotus Notes email 9.0.1 from 8.5.3. Successfully managed a Lotus Notes/Domino migration of approximately 280 users in 3 different countries from varied ND versions (lowest 5.0) to ND 8.5.2 at Lapp USA. Developed a Lotus Notes/Domino Product Change Notice app containing XPages, an EDI Request Tracking app and a mail tracking utility tool. Increased efficiency for Lotus Domino Administration by 50% through correction of SOP and automation of manual tasks
- Lotus Notes Consultant at Lapp USA for RWCC, LLC
- Manager: Technology Development, Documentation (Lotus Notes, Google Apps, WordPress, etc.) at RWCC, LLC
- Business Systems Analyst at Hayward Industries for RWCC, LLC
- Business Analyst at Pfizer Inc. for RWCC, LLC
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Controlled project tracking portion of the work for the infrastructure build out, phone system selection and installation and actual physical equipment move of servers and related infrastructure assets. Provided facilitation to the Development Operations engineers and their customer base to help build a stronger relationship between both team. My function was to work with the end users to understand their priorities and needs, then work with the engineers to ensure customer needs were met in a timely manner. I also acted as initial point of contact for any customer priority changes or urgent issues to filter unnecessary distractions away from the developers to allow them to maintain their focus and meet commitments. Provide project management for the technical team responsible for delivery of services at 2 user conferences a year, one in the US and one in Europe. Provided project management for all pre-conference technical work as well as on site to ensure successful delivery of our services. Also, managed vendor relationship for company that provides tool used by all employees and attendees for managing conference participation. Manage Lotus Notes decommissioning of environment containing 16 mail and application servers across 2 locations, containing over 3000 mail files and 500 applications. Determined best way to archive data for historical purposes including migration to archive tool for those databases and mail files that still require immediate access with new data entry. For databases still actively in use within the business, meet with business stakeholders to review existing application, document and update requirements based upon business changes since tool development then recommend new tool to meet current business needs. In addition to the major projects mentioned above, daily activities included supporting and maintaining the following:
• Manage service desk queue in ServiceNow.
• Support remaining Lotus Notes database until replacement is determined
• Act as Change Management process owner to ensure process adherence for audit compliance
• Create all surveys needed to support internal business processes
• Support and administer third party applications (eRoom, Verint, Qualtrics)
• Upward reporting on project status on weekly or monthly basis, depending upon stakeholder preference Arthur Andersen LLP Positions Held Lotus Notes Developer Application Administrator Forms Developer
- Business Systems Analyst / IT Project Mgr at Vertex Inc.
- Web Team Project Manager at
- Lotus Notes Developer at
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - IT Project Management
The auditor general shall conduct post audits of financial transactions and accounts of the state and of all branches, departments, offices, boards, commissions, agencies, authorities and institutions of the state established by this constitution. The mission of the Office of the Auditor General (OAG) is to improve the accountability for public funds and to improve the operations of State government for the benefit of the citizens of the State of Michigan. Responsibilities:
● Gathered requirements from users to develop the SharePoint online applications.
● Business Analysis and mapping business needs to SharePoint functionality.
● Under the general direction, constructs, designs, tests and implements the part of the basic system that enables and supports engineering and business functions.
● Researching the system and technical environment needs.
● Successfully implemented the trial version of Nintex in SharePoint online as proof of concept.
● Worked with a small team of developer and prepared a blueprint for the Nintex implementation in SharePoint online.
● Created InfoPath forms and developed SharePoint designer and Visual Studio workflows to achieve the business automated process.
● Created Custom Themes , Master Page as a landing page for the site using CSS, HTML and JQuery with Custom web parts.
● Created Audit checklist provider hosted SharePoint apps and also deployed several custom web parts as provider hosted apps and SharePoint hosted apps.
● Created a custom workflow using SP Designer 2010/2013 which contains association forms where the owner of the document start the workflow manually and adds the reviewers, pre approvers and approvers and route the document for different levels of approval.
● Created a master pages, Content Types, list definitions and page layouts using out-of-the-box solutions.
● Worked on customization of DispForm.aspx, EditForm.aspx and NewForm.aspx in SharePoint Designer.
● Branded the 2013 site homepages and list views using custom html editors, Script Editor Web parts. Environment:
- SharePoint Consultant & Developer at STATE GOV
- SharePoint Developer & Nintex Developer at Dart Container
- SharePoint Consultant at Gaming Laboratories
- SharePoint Consultant & K2 Developer at Consumer Energy
1 year, 2 months at this Job