Harold Charles 125 Providence street West warwick, 02893 401-443-6508 EDUCATION Norwich Regional Vocational Technical School, Norwich, CT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSING PROGRAM 2014 BSL and First Aid Certification Educational Center of Wethersfield, New London, CT CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE 2009 LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE Motivated, caring professional with solid nursing skills. Ability to interact and communicate with interdisciplinary team members including physicians, patients and families. Able to multi-task and maintain composure in stressful situations. Proficient in Microsoft Office, EMR, EPIC, PAS, and able to use Internet resources proficiently. Strong Knowledge of HIPPAA regulations for strict confidentiality. Core Skills Include: Care Planning/Documentation, Injections/Immunizations,Tracheotomy Care Colostomy Care, Oxygen Therapy ,Tube Feedings Infection Control, Specimen Collection,Wound Care CLINICAL ROTATIONS AND EXTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE Pendleton Health and Rehabilitation Center, Mystic, CT Learned and applied suction for tracheotomy care, G-Tube feeding, Dressing, Hanging antibiotic IV, med pass St. Joseph Living Center, Windham, CT Assisted with hydrotherapy, cared for patients with knee surgery, hip replacement, stroke, arthroplasty, peripheral neuropathy, med pass, assisted with OT/PT Greentree Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation, Waterford, CT Entered information into computer system using Point Click Care Program, managed IV treatments, immunizations, supervised CNAs, managing fluid intake and output, educated patient and family about continuing care at home Mansfield Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation, Mansfield, CT Assumed Team Leader role, wound care and dressing change, bedside care, urinary catheterization, ostomy care, Montville Public Schools, Montville, CT Assisted school nurse with eye exams, hearing tests, students with seizures, first aid, immunizations, COPD care, care for diabetic students, physical exams Ross Adult Day Center, Norwich, CT Involved in recreational and restorative activities with elderly to enhance wellness RELATED EMPLOYMENT Certified Nurse Aid Perform and record routine technical tasks, vital signs, weight, specimen collection Communicate information related to nursing care to other health team members Document and provide patient information according to policy and procedure Nhpri - Hedis nurse 2017-2019 Lighthouse Home Care, Old Saybrook, CT 2009-2015 Orchard Grove Specialty Care Center, LLC 2015 - 2017 MSN AGENCY 2018-2019
- LPN Charge Nurse at Lpn nurse
- Charge Nurse LPN at Colonial Health & Rehab Center of Plainfield LLC
- Primary Care Nurse at Lawrence and Memorial Hospital
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- some college - nursing
LPN Nurse providing residential services and nursing care to individuals with disabilities and high medical concerns in the state of Missouri.
- LPN Nurse at Austin Dooley
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Jefferson HealthCare Center
- LPN Nurse in the Forensic unit at Kansas State Psychiatric hospital -Larned
- Charge Nurse LPN at Truman Medical Centers Lakewood-Longterm care
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate in Practical Nursing
- Masters in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Management
- Bachelor of Tech. in Quantity Surveying - Tech
coordinating care, IV placement, medication passing, wound care, and treatments Hilary Nunnari 419-824-3887 March 2018-present Lane Park of Oregon/Oregon, OH LPN/Nurse supervisor, coordinating care, medication passing, wound care, and treatments Jean Czerniak 419-972-2772 2016-2017
- LPN/Nurse supervisor at Rosary Care Center
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) ATC Healthcare Services,North New Hyde Park, NY at Toledo Correctional Institute
- LPN/Nurse supervisor at Heartland of Perrysburg, OH
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at Mercy Health System
1 year at this Job
- Certification - Nursing
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at San Lucas De Ponce
at this Job
- Graduate diploma - Graduate equivalency
- diploma - nursing
5. LPN Resume
Lpn Nurse skilled and LTC
- LPN at MiCasa Nursing and rehab
- LPN Charge Nurse at Cleveland Manor Nursing Home
- LPN Superisor at The Manor at Elfindale
- LPN Supervisor at HCR Manor
4 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Organizational Management Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Professional Studies
- - General Undergraduate Studies
- - Journalism
- - Practical Nursing
- MS - CMC, Director GCM Program
Duties include scope of lpn practice.
- LPN Nurse at Hill haven RRGH
- LPN at Creekview Nursing Home
- LPN at Wesley Gardens
- LPN at St. Anns Nursing Home
10 months at this Job
570-287-9816, Nurse staff relief agency, Travel to area nursing homes, and hospitals, and fill in as a working LPN, on different shifts, to help with the
• Lack of staff at the facility. Medical needs of patients, and supervision of CNA, Treatments
• Medication administration and documentation of patient abilities.
• LPN @ Guardian elder care @river run. Kingston PA 570-288-5496, care of resident in a long-term setting.
• Medication administration
• Supervision of Certified Nursing Assistance and other staff on the floor.
• Documentation via Point click care system of residents ADL.
• LPN @ Post-Acute Medical- Wilkes Barre PA, 570-208-3310, Care of patients that need rehabilitation, and tracheal care, along with wound care.
• Medical needs, such as trach, wound, peg tube, gj tube
• Medication administration
• Documentation of patient care
• LPN @ Ekidz care LLC Wilkes Barre PA, 570-636-9773, Pediatric care, for home.
• Medication administration for pediatric patient
• Logging and charting of care administered to the pediatric patient
• Nursing Director: Five Star @ Tiffany Court, Kingston PA 18704 570-283-2336
• Manage Nursing staff, manage nursing needs, budgeting nursing supplies, care of residents, Medication administration, documentation, abiding by state regulations,
• Documentation of admissions of residents, documentation of patient care and level of
• Care. Direction of all staff in lieu of Executive Director absent.
• Left due to job description not told truthfully in interview.
• LPN School Nurse: Salisbury Management, Wyoming PA 18704 570-714-2350
• Care of children while in the school. Children with emotional support, autism, also medical disability. Medication administration. State regulations of immunizations, dental, vision and growth screens.
- LPN @ Nurse Stat at Nurstat
- LPN Pediatrics at Maxim Healthcare Wilkes Barre PA
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Health Administration - management
- Bachelors in the science of nursing - science of nursing
- diploma - Medical
I currently have 8 years of management experience, and 12 years as a LPN. I supervise nurses and certified nurse assistants on multiple units. I work with Director of Nurses on Infection Control, reviiewing of possible admissions, survey prep, clinical compliance, Unit Management, etc.
- LPN Nurse Manager at Ambassador A Villa Center
at this Job
- Associate - Registered Nursing
Responsibilities Night staff nurse for 45 bed unit. Performing wound care, traceostomy care and many skilled care to a large patient population Accomplishments Provided skilled compassionate care to patients in need Skills Used Wound care Tracheal care Parenteral nutrition
- LPN Nurse at Highlandhouse Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Nurse at Berlin Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- lpn certification - nursing
- lpn certification - nursing
10. LPN Nurse Resume
I was employed at Russellville Nursing and Rehab since graduating from the UACCM LPN program in December, 2010. Due to now resolved medical condition employment ended in January, 2014. I cared for 20 to 24 residents on a daily basis. I dispensed medication as well as performed vital signs, assessed residents, supervised CNA's, charted on residents, drew blood samples and collected urine samples, ordered medications, and did intakes on new admissions. I received Employee of the Month in October 2012, and Employee of the Year for 2013 out of 110 employees
- LPN Nurse at Russellville nursing and rehab
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at Kindred at Home
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- LPN - Nursing