Magazine Editor ♦ Collecting articles, gear reviews, photos, recipes and advertising for the magazine. ♦ Layout of the magazine. ♦ Creating ads for the advertisers. ♦ Publication, distribution and advertising of the magazine.
- Magazine Editor at Hike Like A Woman
- Residential Counselor at Norris Academy
- Account Manager, Development Coordinator, Account Manager, Advertising/ Marketing Coordinator at AMERICAN BOOK COMPANY
- Project Coordinator at ENERPATH SERVICES
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Science and Art
- High School Diploma
August 2018 - present
• Compiled and edited material for quarterly magazine.
• Consulted with authors on editorial changes.
• Designed page layouts.
• Created illustrations for stories and poems.
• Arranged specifications with local printer.
- Magazine Editor/Designer at Taconic Resources for Independence
- Designer/Writer/Production Department at Canarsie Courier
- Advertising Services Representative at Poughkeepsie Journal
- Customer Service Representative at Partsearch Technologies
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Design: Illustration
Responsible for all graphics and articles that was printed in the magazine. Had a group of writers and they pitched ideas to me and we came up with the theme for each edition. Heavy writing and editing, some logo photographic work in each issue. Lots of travel articles and topics for expats living abroad.
- Magazine Editor at Radshlager Magazine-American Women's Club of Dusseldorf
- Owner at The Pink Tulip
- Technical Writer at Durr Automation
- Graphics Supervisor at Mesa International
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism
• Started at Madavor Media as Senior Associate Editor and was promoted to Editor after one month
• Write and edit for Plane & Pilot, Diabetes Self-Management, Pain-Free Living
• Write regular feature and news stories, blog posts, listicles, social media posts
• Fact check and copy edit assigned web and magazine content from freelancers
• Interview wellness personalities and industry experts
• Capture and edit photographs and video
- Free Living Magazine Editor at Gluten
- Intern at Julia's Way
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator at Community Connections, Inc
- Reporter at Wareham Week
5 months at this Job
- - Journalism
I write articles for the magazine and work with my team to help construct each issue.
- Staff Writer, Magazine Editor at Disruptive Magazine New York
- Museum Tour Guide at Mütter Museum Philadelphia
- at Germantown Academy Fort Washington
- PR Assistant at State Representative Todd Stephens North Wales
6 months at this Job
• Supervised design process and contributed to graphics and layout selection.
• Prepared work submitted by content experts to design staff.
• Aided in publication of two editions of The Midwestern Review
- Magazine Editor at A Midwestern Review
- Museum Curator Intern and Program Planner at Putnam County Museum
- Research Student at DIS Study Abroad in Scandinavia
- Teacher and Independent Research Abroad at Remtote Camps TW: Taiwan
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.A - World Literature
• Organized and coordinated meetings from the executives to the other lower arms of the company
• Tracked, analyzed, and interpreted monthly data for the quarterly magazine
• Sorted and distributed incoming and outgoing mails
• Initiated, managed, and resolved detailed action plans to effect reconciliation with clients
• Provided administrative support to the distribution department by prioritizing all sales and service
• Developed new filing and organizational practices, saving the company about $2,000 annually on contracted labor expenses
• Maintained utmost discretion when dealing with sensitive issues within the company
• Managed travel and expense reports for department team members
- ADMINISTRATOR/MAGAZINE EDITOR at CYBERKONSULTS
- BRAND AMBASSADOR at HEINZE
1 year at this Job
- Associates of Science, Computer - Information Systems
Editor of the student-run literary journal Clamor. Curated over 100 student submissions, managed social media accounts, designed journal layouts, and promoted the launch party through on-campus events and social media.
- Magazine Editor at UW Bothell
- Concierge at UDR - The Elements
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Media and Communication Studies
• Practiced analytical, close reading through creative submissions to maintain multicultural mission statement
• Maximized campus outreach, collecting over 100 submissions from campus body
• Conducted revision workshops, providing constructive feedback
• Petitioned and managed yearly $3,500 budget
- Magazine Editor at Gravel
- Writing Tutor at Hollins University
- Marketing Intern at RoLa Languages
- Development Intern at DIGA Studios
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies, English Literature
- Associate Magazine Editor at The Heights
- Assistant Magazine Editor at The Heights
- at Noyac Golf Club
- Assistant Manager at Noyac Golf Club
3 months at this Job
- - English
- - Undeclared