Worked in a mailroom for 20 years sorting mail as a Mailroom Assistant
- Mailroom Assistant at One Touch Point
20 years at this Job
- High school - Diploma
Mailroom Assistant August 2018 - Present Northwest Nazarene University - (208) 467-8340 Performed duties: Scanned in packages, sorted mail, metered packages and letters, work in customer services and handled money.
- Mailroom Assistant at Northwest Nazarene University
- Gallery Assistant at Northwest Nazarene University
- Lifeguard at Nampa Recreation Center
- Graphic Designer - Intern at Because International
7 months at this Job
- - None
- - Graphic Design
Trained new hires on all mailroom assistant duties and programs ranging from SendSuite tracking system to inventory procedures § Held responsible for tracking and delivery of all mail and packages for Manhattan College students § Processed incoming packages per shift through scanning the packages, internal tracking, and assisting with sorting and distribution
- Mailroom Assistant at Manhattan College
- Tactic Counsel, United Kingdom at
- Customer Assistance Representative at Wicked Good Cupcakes
- Assistant Manager and Retail Associate at
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
· Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail from major couriers · Responsible for distributing of mail and messenger deliveries
Laforce & Stevens
New York , NY Mailroom Manager 3/2006-9/2008
● Established and implemented policies regarding messenger deliveries and pick ups.
● Maintained shipping and receiving policies regarding UPS, FedEx and DHL.
● Received and sorted all incoming USPS mail.
● Created a working security system inside the mailroom.
● Kept track of incoming inventory and generated a running manifest of all incoming and outgoing products. Lex Business Solutions New York , NY Account Manager 6/2005-9/2005
● Assisted in maintaining a working relationship between clients and sales consultants.
● Picked up and delivered reproduction jobs.
● Collaborated with production department aspect of the company. Forrest Edwards Group/ Oxford University Press New York , NY Assistant Mailroom Manager/ Copy Center Manager 6/2004-5/2005
● Received and distributed mail, UPS, FedEx and others; processed USPS mail.
● Assisted in processing payroll.
● Trained mailroom personnel and provided training for new hires.
● Coordinated the distribution of trade periodicals.
● Assisted in the design and establishment of copy center.
● Managed and operated copy center and bookmaking dept. Warner Music Group New York , NY Facilities Assistant 3/2003-4/2004
● Assisted in all company moves; maintained inventory of lighting fixtures and equipment.
● Maintained filing system of records regarding Electra Records, Warner Bros and all their subsidiary record labels.
● Performed carpentry assignments, repairs and installations; stored and distributed supplies.
● Performed basic electrical adjustments and repairs; set up audio/visual systems in offices and maintained them in working order.
● Worked with building locksmith and other staff to ensure smooth flow of operations.
● Conducted periodical walks through building to inspect and ascertain status of operations. DeutscheBancAlexBrown New York , NY Mailroom/Reproduction Manager 7/1982-1/2000
● Performed all purchasing, dispatching and systems maintenance duties.
● Generated monthly accounting reports for reproduction dept.
● Managed all daily operations of mailroom and
● Performed carpentry and electrical tasks as well as set ups of computers and meetings.
● Managed and oversaw all mailroom and reproduction activities and functions.
- Mailroom Assistant at Document Technologies Inc.
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
Organizes residents' packages and inputs necessary information in the computer system.
● Communicates with residents who need assistance.
- Mailroom Assistant at Stony Brook University's Irving Mailroom
- Resident Assistant at Stony Brook University's Ammann College
- Secretary at James' Hall Council
- at C.S.T.E.P
5 months at this Job
- B.A in English - English
- Advanced Regents Diploma
• Completed package and mail processing in a fast-paced, variable environment
• Employed team problem solving methods in event of missing packages or mail
• Customer service
- Mailroom Assistant at Coe College Mailroom
- Intern at Coe College Mailroom
- Administrative Assistant at Masterpiece Carpet One
- Volunteer at ImagineIF Bigfork Library
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Business and Asian Studies
Work with Building Managers to assess ongoing needs and plan preventative
• Perform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments
• Use Power and hand tools to complete repairs in a safe and accurate manner
• Perform routine plumbing, such as diagnosing, testing and repairing all types of plumbing lines and fixtures
• Follow standards and procedures to maintain a safe work environment
• Conducted inventories to ensure all materials remained stocked
• Assisted the Building Managers in completing a comprehensive facility compliance program to ensure facility standards are met Mailroom Assistant
• Enforce on-time shipment of products to create exceptional customer experiences
• Complete large print jobs from Authors and package and ship to multiple locations.
• Distribute mail and parcels throughout the facility
• Shipped mail, boxes, and envelopes using the USPS shipping system software
• Properly packaged all products to ensure safe delivery, while maintaining an accurate pace to ensure all products were shipped on schedule and without delay
• Ensured efficient and accurate processing of inventory controlled computer equipment
- Maintenance Technician/ Mailroom Assistant at Jones Lang LaSalle INC
- Loss Prevention Associate-Part Time at Sears Holding Corp
- Security Officer at Thomson Reuters
- Assistant Area Supervisor at Wackenhut Security
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Transport packages from mailroom to other offices on campus.
• Prepare packages/letters for pickup.
• Work at desk and put packages into the system.
• Inform recipients of the status of their orders.
- Mailroom Assistant at Student Center Mail Room, Caldwell University
- Camp Counselor at Geyer Family YMCA
- Crew at Dunkin' Donuts
- Help Desk Support at Caldwell University
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design and Marketing
Receive, sort and distribute mail/packages for 3000 students, faculty and staff. Operate postage machine and UPS shipping software for outgoing mail/packages. Maintain 2500 student mailboxes with constantly changing student population. Customer service: track packages, provide supplies, answer questions, offer solutions. Documentation of deliveries, shipments, notifications. Forklift, UPS software, Pitney Bowes mail machine, computers, Excel, Word, Sendsuite software, Microsoft, Windows. Received the President's Excellence in Service Award for outstanding service. Redesigned many old and outdated documents. Wrote a student handout regarding mailroom services and guidelines that is now an integral part of new student orientations.
- Mailroom Assistant at Midwestern University
- Coffee Shop Supervisor at Chartwells Higher Education Dining Services
- Barista at Starbucks
- Student at Triton College
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Restaurant Management
• Signed for incoming registered or certified mail from UPSP, UPS, DHL, FED EX, and Messengers.
• Sorted mail by department, location or category, distributed incoming mailing envelopes, boxes and bulk packages deliveries to individuals or departments.
• Tracked mailroom supplies. (boxes, tapes, ink, toner cartridge, paper, stamps, envelopes, address labels)
• Kept records of incoming packages, including their weight, return address and description.
• Operated Pitney Bowes postage meter machine, Xerox, Recoh, Taskalfa, PDA-Scanners,
- Mailroom Assistant at Forrest Solutions Outsourcing- United Nations- UNICEF
- Administrative Assistant at Personal Touch Early Intervention
- Bernard Fineson DDSOO, Talent Development & Training- Office Assistant Keyboarding Specialist 1 at Jennifer Temps
- Mailroom - Office Assistant Clerk 1 at Bernard Fineson DDSOO
5 months at this Job
- MBA - General Management
- AAS - Applied Science, Business Administration