Mailroom Assistant August 2018 - Present Northwest Nazarene University - (208) 467-8340 Performed duties: Scanned in packages, sorted mail, metered packages and letters, work in customer services and handled money.
- Mailroom Assistant at Northwest Nazarene University
- Gallery Assistant at Northwest Nazarene University
- Lifeguard at Nampa Recreation Center
- Graphic Designer - Intern at Because International
5 months at this Job
- - Graphic Design
333 Earle Ovington Blvd., Suite 300, Uniondale, NY 11553 Inventory Specialist, Marketing Department and Mailroom Assistant November 7, 2018-present Accept deliveries from FedEx, UPS, USPS and Amazon. Inspect packages, inventory stock, update supply database, distribute materials to the appropriate departments. Prepare documents and promotional items with the appropriate packaging and postage and ship to recipients.
- Inventory Specialist, Marketing Department and Mailroom Assistant at HealthPlex Dental Insurance Company
- General Administration Assistant at
- at Library Page
2 months at this Job
- High school
- Electrical Certification - Electrical
Boston, MA Facility Administration Group March 2018 - Current ❑ Ensure that mailroom never runs short of materials required for posting mail such as postage stamps, envelopes, markers, shipping and USPS packaging and forms. ❑ Enter shipping data into FedEx Ship computer, print label and affix to packages. ❑ Maintain a good relationship with courier agencies to ensure that they are readily available when the need for their services arises. ❑ Provide back-up support to the Facilities Manager, assisting with various maintenance tasks. ❑ Provide back-up support to the front reception desk. ❑ Replenish supplies, keep inventory and maintain coffee machines/stations. ❑ May be responsible for procuring materials used by the mailroom. ❑ Ensure that the mailroom and surroundings are always neat. ❑ Maintain high level of confidentiality in handling mail. ❑ Coordinate outgoing mail, overnight courier shipments and certified/registered mail; maintain tracking log; weigh each mail or package and append the appropriate amount of postage stamp. ❑ Receive all mail coming into the organization or from the post office. ❑ Record the date of receipt, name of the sender, and location of the receiver. ❑ Sort mail or packages according to locations or departments. ❑ Deliver mail to departments and to individuals within the organization; collect outgoing mail. ❑ Monitor the movement of mail sent outside the organizations.
- Mailroom Assistant at R.G. Vanderweil Engineers, LLP
- Receptionist at BAIM Institute for Clinical Research
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, Evening Shift at Youville House
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at McElroy, Deutsch, Mulvaney & Carpenter
10 months at this Job
Receive, sort mail and load it on delivery carts, Distribute mail to appropriate recipients or departments. ♦ Maintain record of incoming mail for home and visiting Teams. ♦ Ensure delivery of outgoing mails to couriers or post office. ♦ Assist with payroll checking and accounts payable printing and distribution. ♦ Provide support in picking and packing promotional material. ♦ Count and record inventory items. ♦ Assist in filing and archiving documents. ♦ Perform data entry activities, Post shipping labels on packages. ♦ Maintain adequate mailroom supplies, Replenish supply of post office forms. ♦ Check postal rates and weigh outgoing mail. ♦ Arrange for courier services to deliver packages. ♦ Record postage meter readings on a daily basis, Purchase postage and ensure postage supply.
- Mailroom Assistant at SF Giants
- Chef Kevin's Gourmet Catering at
- Ballpark Operations at SF Giants
- Backroom Associate at TJ Maxx
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some High School
2717 North 118th Street Building 7, Suite 100 * Sorts, opens, documents/processes all incoming and outgoing mail * Manage ongoing daily database letter and email generation processes * Operates postage machine and other mailroom office machines * Fosters professional, productive, efficient and safe working environment in accordance with company and departmental policies
- Mailroom Assistant at Ubiquity Global Services
- Information Validation Specialist at Ubiquity Global Services
- Associate Shared Services Specialist at West Corporation
- Fulfillment Center Stocker at Oriental Trading Company, Inc
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - History
Boston Symphony Orchestra - Event Assistant
● Aided the law firm of Lichten & Liss-Riordan for two days making phone calls to claimants and entering data.
- Mailroom Assistant at Monument Staffing
- Eagle Investment Systems - Receptionist at Walnut Park Montessori School
- Customer Service Representative at Spencer Technologies
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Philosophy
- Mailroom Assistant at boston childrens place
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Some High School
Prepared shorting mail, scanning packing into carts to collect payrolls package mailings specifications
• Assisted in loading, sorting machines, organizing, mailings collecting carts and other key supplies etc.
- Mailroom Assistant at California State Controller Office
- Mailroom Assistant at Shriner Hospital
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology Program
- - General Education
● Sign in and out packages to students, professors, and faculty on campus.
● Answer calls regarding the status of packages or any other questions and concerns.
● Scan all the packages that are received at the mail center.
● Ensure all the packages are received to the right recipient and the time the recipient received their package.
- Mailroom Assistant at College of New Rochelle
- SOS Orientation Leader at College of New Rochelle
- Summer Youth Counselor at Sullivan Playground (MMCC) at Fordham Bedford Community Services
- Residence Hall Receptionist at College of New Rochelle
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Science degree - Social Science
- High school
o Filed, sorted, and redirected students’ mail using problem-solving and organizational skills o Checked in and delivered packages at a location handling three major dorms, approximately 5000 students o Responded to and followed up with students’ inquiries
- Mailroom Assistant at Boston University, Student Employment
- Summer Research Intern at National Diversity Council, Nonprofit Organization
- Teacher's Assistant at Castlebar School, Special Needs Education
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology and Sociology