I am a 2nd shift supervisor in the mailroom. I oversee the pull off of the daily papers. I also load trucks and do all paperwork.
- Mailroom supervisor at Gatehouse Media
- Dishwasher/Food Prep at Metz Culinary Management
- Mailroom Associate at The Daily Record
- Houskeeper at Best Western
1 year, 4 months at this Job
* Establish and annually reviews standard and work procedures for all mail service staff in accordance with established policies and practices of the facility * Develop process improvements to help create developmental efficiencies * Create daily work and coverage schedules for mailroom personnel * Train, motivate, develop and supervise mailroom personnel for performance improvement * Supervise all mailroom activities, including the timely sorting and delivery of incoming mail/parcels, as well as, the preparation and sending of outgoing mail/parcels * Ensure proper maintenance and repair of mailroom equipment. Review operational performance and recommend replacement as necessary * Monitor shipping costs and ensure compliance with company's approval and tracking procedures. * Actively review mail to confirm mail has appropriate postage and personal mail is accounted for financially by the sender
- Mailroom Supervisor at Network Adjusters
18 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Oversee operation of detention center mail room; supervise and train staff. Develop mailroom operations procedures; prepare operating budget; serve as liaison to the United States Postal Service (USPS) officials relative to mailing rates/all matters pertaining to postal regulations. Establish/modify work schedules and procedures to meet workload demands; assist with mail processing as needed. Execute daily post office pick-ups and occasional county building deliveries as necessary. Maintain logs and records on certified and other special-handled mail. Prepare/maintain monthly & quarterly accounting reports; other activity reports as required. Coordinate maintenance of equipment with vendors/accomplish minor repairs as necessary. Advise sheriff office and departments on most economical and convenient methods of mailing; Perform all other related duties as required.
- Mailroom Supervisor at Bexar County Sheriff's Office
- Postal Support Employee at United States Postal Service
- Production Supervisor at Improved Piping Products
- Superintendent, Deployment & Distribution at US Air Force
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Management
- Associate - Transportation
- Associate - Aircraft Maintenance Technology
Manage mailroom staff, complete orders and work with postal service, as well deliveries and transportation of products to stores and to local post offices.
- Mailroom Supervisor / Delivery Driver at Mid valley publishing
- Recieving Clerk at Best Buy
- Shift Leader/Cashier/Cook at Quic Shop
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk/Forklift Operator at Spectrum Brands
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Implemented structure through Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and Publisher files. Built lasting and trusting relations with executive administrators and vendors. Covered receptionist for breaks, lunch and time off. Coordinated deliveries and pickups with carriers/drivers. Ordered supplies for mailroom, porters and barista.
- Mailroom Supervisor at Vans
- Mailroom Manager at DataTicket, Inc.
- Customer Service at Lowe's
- Customer Service Representative at Bank Of America
11 months at this Job
Sorting and distributing incoming US mail to employees, pick up and meter outgoing US mail. Shipping and receiving of UPS, FedEx, and DHL packages Monitor Mailroom supplies and equipment to ensure adequate supplies and efficient operations of office equipment Image Processing Collect, organize batches and label documents to be scanned. Scan and enter documents in the document management system, ECM. Monitor a ten day retention schedule through ECM verifications. Facilities Maintain keys for all company offices and desks. Maintenance of the building floor plan, to ensure accurate locations of departments and personnel. Organize and track ordering, receiving and delivery of meeting and special function supplies. Coordinate the movement and set up of tables for company meetings and events throughout the building.
- Mailroom Supervisor at Scottrade, Inc
- Reprographic Technician at Ball Corporation
- Client Service Aide at Neodata Services
3 years, 3 months at this Job
* Supervise mailroom activities, including the sorting and delivery of incoming mail. * Monitors inventory, checks and reorder items as needed. * Responsible for supervising the mailroom staff. * Contribute to the development of processes and procedures. * Perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures and manufacturing guidelines. * Coordinate with Production Manager to prioritize and schedule work orders to meet deadlines.
- MAILROOM SUPERVISOR/PRODUCTION ASSISTANT at WILLIS TOWERS WATSON
- OFFICE ASSISTANT/MAIL & ACCOUNTING CLERK at WORMSER, KIELY, GALEF & JACOBS, LLP
- PORTER/MAINTENANCE at PBM CLEANING SERVICES
- Administrative Assistant at COWAN, LIEBOWITZ & LATMAN, P.C
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school - Liberal Arts
• Execute mailroom operations in a manner consistent with the office standard processes, professional brand image and compliant with applicable local laws.
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail and packages using an automated system to track and manage activity.
• Ensured that incoming mail was promptly distributed to the correct individuals and departments.
• Perform quality checks on outbound mail.
• Identify major problems when mailroom equipment malfunctions, and contacts the equipment leasing company for assistance.
• Diagnose machinery issues, which include printer paper jams, DS-200i envelope jams, and handled basic maintenance tasks.
• Organizes and maintains a clean mailroom.
• Works collaboratively within the company management team
• Serve as the point of contact for inquiries and issues related to mail services
• Additional job duties, as requested
• Run office errands twice daily
- MAILROOM SUPERVISOR at NAVIA BENEFIT SOLUTIONS
- TICKETING SUPERVISOR at SEATTLE GREAT WHEEL
- CORPS MEMBER at City Year
- CORPS MEMBER at City Year
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- - music and business
Supervise the staff of the mail room in the performance of their duties and evaluate as prescribed by the facility and corporate policy ❖ Responsible that the mailroom is following the client's policies and procedures ❖ Training new employees and light duty staff to perform mailroom duties correctly according to policy and procedures ❖ Evaluating performance and preparing written performance appraisals ❖ Listening to complaints and effectively resolving disputes or problems ❖ Taking corrective or disciplinary action; developing work schedules for subordinates and approving leave requests ❖ Receive, sort, distribute and deliver incoming and interdepartmental mail, parcels and packages ❖ Process certified and registered mail ❖ Compute postage rates and meter out-going mail and packages ❖ Inspect mail received by inmates/residents for contraband, in accordance with client, company policy and procedures ❖ Process, record and log money orders/checks received through the mail ❖ Create and maintain general files and records in an organized manner, to include sorting, labeling, filing and retrieving, in accordance with corporate and facility file retention and storage procedures ❖ Guards against unauthorized access to the records ❖ Maintains confidentiality and security of records ❖ Input text accurately and produce finished documents efficiently using a typewriter and/or computerized system; copy, compile and distribute as necessary ❖ Thoroughly, neatly and legibly complete required logs, reports, etc. ❖ Read and comprehend correspondence, policies, regulations, procedures, reports, directions for forms completion and other simple or moderately complex documents ❖ Communicate effectively and coherently with staff, inmates/residents and visitors; respond to verbal/written inquiries and requests or refer to appropriate staff member; answer telephone, route calls and/or take accurate and legible messages ❖ Endure verbal and mental abuse when confronted with the hostile views and opinions of inmates/residents and others, e.g. visitors and family members, encountered in an antagonistic environment ❖ Monitor the area and make reliable visual identification of inmates/residents, authorized personnel and other individuals to ensure safety and security ❖ Establish and maintain effective working relations with others and handle difficult interpersonal contacts
- Mailroom Supervisor at CoreCivic Davis Correctional Facility
- Warden's Secretary at CCA Davis Correctional Facility
- Support Clerk at Enterprise Holdings Inc
- Virtual Account Manager at Career Development Partners
4 years, 4 months at this Job
When packages come in I scanned them thru the X-ray machine and deliver them in the building who they are address to and when packages and boxes are going out I hold them until the messenger come and pick them up and sign for them
- Mailroom supervisor at SBM messenger service
- In house messenger/mailroom supervisor at Avant business/airline messenger/McLane security
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at VIM Clothing Store
- Handyman at NYC Department of Parks & Recreation
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school - Automotive
- High school or equivalent
- High school