91406 Supervisor: Nanci Zemansky Distributed inter-office and U.S. mail to various company sites. Sorted and processed company's customers' statements using the mail processing machine. Dropped off outgoing mail daily at the U.S. Post Office. Processed outgoing packages, verifying proper labels and proper carrier pickups. Managed and tracked inventory of shipping supplies, such as meter supplies, toners, envelopes, and ink. Maintained mailroom cleaned and organized. Trained and supervised mail clerks according to company policy. Transferred and organized company's retired files to storage facility. Maintained and fixed all mailroom machines. Inspected all packages upon delivery for damages. Assembled new office furniture and delivered to proper destinations.
- Mailroom Supervisor at Century National Insurance (CNI)
25 years, 10 months at this Job
Sept. 2018 - Current Facilities (Mailroom) Supervisor Responsibilities include but are not limited to: Mail (Overnight, Shipping/Receiving, Couriers); Kitchens (Fridges & Supplies); Office Supplies; Reception (Lunch Coverage); Copy, Print & Binding jobs (Marketing Projects); Conference Rooms (Maintenance & Set-up); Printers/Copiers (Repair & Stocking); Cube Set-up/Clean-up (New Hires & Exiting Staff); Monthly Refrigerator Cleanout; Respond/Handle Office Services e-mail request.
- Facilities/Mailroom Supervisor at The Millennium Group, Inc
- Retail Merchandising Specialist at Imperial Distributors, Inc.
- Retail Merchandise Representative at Crossmark
- Community Relations Specialist at Federal Emergency Management Agency
4 months at this Job
- High school - Industrial Design/Media Studies
- High school
* Establish and annually reviews standard and work procedures for all mail service staff in accordance with established policies and practices of the facility * Develop process improvements to help create developmental efficiencies * Create daily work and coverage schedules for mailroom personnel * Train, motivate, develop and supervise mailroom personnel for performance improvement * Supervise all mailroom activities, including the timely sorting and delivery of incoming mail/parcels, as well as, the preparation and sending of outgoing mail/parcels * Ensure proper maintenance and repair of mailroom equipment. Review operational performance and recommend replacement as necessary * Monitor shipping costs and ensure compliance with company's approval and tracking procedures. * Actively review mail to confirm mail has appropriate postage and personal mail is accounted for financially by the sender
- Mailroom Supervisor at Network Adjusters
17 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Job Responsibilities: -Manage and maintain the Mailroom. -Pick up and deliver mail to the entire building. -Change toners in copiers and printers. -Package and ship both courier and UPS orders.
- Mailroom Supervisor at GFI Digital Inc
- Busch Stadium Retail Clerk at SportsService
- Sales Associate (Seasonal) at Sports Fan-Attic
- Assistant Store Manager at Lids
10 years at this Job
● Handles receiving and stocks materials including inventory items, exhibits, office supplies, etc.
● Coordinates the packing and shipping of all materials.
● Calculates materials received to ensure accurate inventory amounts.
● Coordinates the shipping of workshop equipment.
● Tracks and follows up on special shipments, as needed.
● Oversees efficient operation of all mailroom equipment.
● Takes annual inventory of materials and periodic inventories of office supplies. Looks to encourage ways to reduce stock physically held on-site.
● Responsible for managing inventory and taking orders.
● Manages and works with office clerk to assemble materials, fulfill orders, manage invoices and POs and follows up with clients, vendors and customers.
● Makes post office runs as needed.
● Switchboard relief (receiving and directing incoming calls).
● Follow mailroom policies and procedures as relates to U.S. Postal and company guidelines.
- Mailroom Supervisor at American Egg Board
30 years at this Job
Implemented structure through Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, and Publisher files. Built lasting and trusting relations with executive administrators and vendors. Covered receptionist for breaks, lunch and time off. Coordinated deliveries and pickups with carriers/drivers. Ordered supplies for mailroom, porters and barista.
- Mailroom Supervisor at Vans
- Mailroom Manager at DataTicket, Inc.
- Customer Service at Lowe's
- Customer Service Representative at Bank Of America
11 months at this Job
responsible for the overall operation of the mailroom activities and flow of surveys and returns of undeliverable survey from mail drop to logging in of returned surveys via scanning or manual entry. Responsibilities also include maintenance of postage account reports, validation of outgoing mail drops against postage account and reporting to management of any discrepancies; accounting for cash in mailings, maintenance of inventory of all mailing supplies and equipment; and general operations of all printing, mailing, and scanning duties.
- Mailroom Supervisor at SSRS
- Amazon Fulfillment Associate at Amazon.com
- Warehouse Associate at Allied Personnel Services
- PCA Personal Care Assistant at Whitehall Manor
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
- GED - High School
Overseeig approximately 10 employees on everday mailroom tasks.
- Mailroom Supervisor at Americas Mailbox
- Mailroom manager at
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - Required
Directed a team of 5 Mail Clerks in operation of the Brigade Mailroom Ensured Compliance with Federal and U.S. Army postal regulation by conducting regular inspections. Maintained personal mailboxes of 2,800 individuals living in company apartment. Ensured delivery of all officially addressed mail to the proper office or individual.
- Mailroom Supervisor at U.S. Army
- AH-64 Apache Mechanic at U.S. Army
- Hazmat Specialist at U.S. Army
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies
• Oversee up to 20 employees and maintain production.
• Trouble shoot and resolve problems that may arise within a limited time restraint.
• Set up daily production runs on SLS 2000.
• Perform office duties and coordinate with local post offices to maintain postal compliances.
• Maintain a variety of equipment including: SLS 2000 vacuum pump Dynaric Strap tyers/Bunn String tyers Garden Denver Air Compressor Quipp Stackers Sport 1 and 2 SLS 2000 inserting machine
• Responsible for organizing weekly mailings of three publications while maintaining correct zip codes for the inserts, measuring inserts, and proper weight for postal payment.
• Prepare Kirkrudy Net Jet Mailer and Smart Address Program for weekly mailings.
• Fork lift and skid jack experience in factory setting.
• Organize inserts weekly to prepare for daily runs.
• Unload trucks in receiving when needed.
• Set up wrappers for the daily run.
• Office duties:
• Coordinate with advertising office to verify proper insertion days.
• Correspond with various post offices to maintain postal regulations in weekly mailings.
• Oversee and assume responsibilities of head supervisor when needed such as, preparing schedule for mailroom employees, help prepare bills for the business office and schedule insert for the proper publication.
• Some payroll experience.
• Perform necessary paperwork and office filings of daily reports as needed.
• Process information from NCS program to format weekly mailings.
• Occasionally hire for day shift.
• Do appraisals on the day shift employees.
• Go through the PIT's program to make sure advertising schedules the correct amount, so the amount ran matches the amount being billed for the inserts. COMMITTIEES/TRAINING
• Elected for Safety Committee
• Diversity Training
• Holiday Preparation Distribution Committee
• Transformation of periodical to carrier distribution
- Assistant Mailroom Supervisor at Belleville News Democrat
31 years, 4 months at this Job