HSBC, Buffalo NY) Environment: IBM Mainframes Skill/Tools: COBOL, JCL, DB2, VSAM, CICS, Endeavor, SDF2, Xpeditor Role: Mainframe Developer Duration: May 2012 to till date CML Data warehouse systems were developed to meet the business reporting and analytical requirements by the Marketing CIM Team. Data is extracted from various operational systems based on its functions. Same AR files are used in multiple systems depending on the type of data being extracted.
- Mainframe Developer at HSBC Consumer Lending & Mortgage Services
- Mainframe Developer at One HSBC - Credit and Retail Services
- Mainframe Developer at SPUFI
- Mainframe Developer at BEST-Claims
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications
• Project Tech Lead (co-manage) CICS Business Application Remediation Modernization project
• Project team mainframe developer for "New Product" American Express Credit Card Project coding, Unit testing and system design documentation
• ISD Stability Program Enhance Test Environment Project team participant; JCL, PROCs, Parm member Review and analysis
- ISD Mainframe Developer (contractor) at Navy Federal Credit Union Enterprise Software
- Technical Programmer IV (contractor) at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Inc
- Software Engineer II at M & T Bank
- System Developer (contractor) at M & T Bank
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Information Technology
- Certificate - Software Engineering
- Certificate - Executive Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Solicit potential clients to buy, sell, and rent properties. Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information.
• Assist with the implementation of mainframe Computer systems and usage. Mainframe Developer - Production Support (Contractor)
- Mainframe Developer - Production Support at First National Realty
- Independent Mainframe Consultant at
- at ESI, Inc
- Mainframe Programmer Analyst at CGI
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - DATA BASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
New York City Emerging Health Information Technology, NY (04/07 - Present) Senior Software Mainframe Developer For a major medical organization, participated in the upgrade of Payroll Human Resources and Benefits application, using the central software which is Genesys Health System. This is a sub company of Montefiore Hospital. Project was the upgrading of OS-390 job streams, Procedures and VSAM datasets. The environment of installation: COBOL II, OS-390/JCL, CICS, DB2,VSAM, TSO/ISPF,DB2, EASYTRIEVE PLUS
- Senior Software Mainframe Developer at American Express Corporation
- Senior Software Mainframe/Oracle Developer at Gruss and Company
- Senior Software Mainframe/Oracle Developer at CIGNA HEALTHCARE
- Senior Software Mainframe Developer at VERIZON
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- Policy Register, Senior NYLIC, CASTL applications - Application developer for the Policy Register, Senior NYLIC, and CASTL legacy mainframe applications. Responsible for the insurance policy systems and data that calculate and furnish insurance agents with correct commission and pension payments. Developed daily utility that detect errors on an insurance agents' policy data, so insurance agents' policy data can be corrected to ensure proper commission and pension payments for insurance agents. Provided L3, L4 support to insurance agents. - Participated in the migration, modernization, and retirement of the Policy Register, Senior NYLIC and CASTL legacy mainframe applications, from an IMS and VSAM data source, to DB2 data source. Performed data analyst role and lead team of developers, reviewing and cleansing of legacy IMS and VSAM data back end, in preparation for the migration to DB2 back end. Tested and validated new migrated systems, by performing parallel runs of legacy systems and migrated systems and comparing outputs. Kept executive level management and all stakeholders abreast of the progress of migration and retirement efforts.
- Mainframe Developer (contractor) at New York Life Insurance Company
- Software Engineer III at Verizon Communications
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Programmer Analyst
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Developing an interface for a new B2B customer using Mainframe technologies which has interface with multiple applications.
● Working with multiple stakeholders to gather requirements, develop the COBOL, DB2 modules. Integration with systems using supply chain technology like JDA. Using MQs, IIB for integration.
● Studying the system capabilities and suggesting the best methods to develop the interface.
- Mainframe Developer at Air Force Exchange Services
- Mainframe Developer at Blue Cross Blue Shield (HCSC)
- Mainframe Developer at JPMorgan Chase
- Mainframe Developer at Toyota Motors NA
6 months at this Job
• Installing and configuring system software
• Designing and coding new applications to run on the mainframe
• Testing, debugging and modify coding.
• Introduction and management of new workloads on the system, such as batch jobs and online transaction processing
• Operation and maintenance of the mainframe software and hardware
- Mainframe Developer at IBM
- McDonald Crew Member at
- Math tutor volunteer at Evergreen Valley College
3 months at this Job
- B.S - Computer Science
working at client site SC DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT AND WORKFORCE. My primary responsibility is to work as Subject Matter Expert in assisting the department to Design/Implement/Interface with TRA Project, that is been developed by an outside vendor. I have to make sure that the software is developed in accordance with the agreed business requirements and further I need to design and develop interfaces to the other related existing systems UI benefit system, TAA system.
I have developed a new CICS system (is part of Automated Benefit Processing System) to refresh Issues and Errors before a beneficiary is paid UI Benefits. This will allow the local offices to track the issues and resolve in timely manner.
After that I worked on a requirement to classify the Overpayments correctly as Fraud or Non-Fraud Overpayments. This is in production on 12/21/13.
After that I worked on Sequestration project and its production is 7/13/13.
I successfully completed Federal Unemployment Tax Act project (FUTA Phase I) on 10/21/2013.
I also completed one project NEW HIRE that was based on Mainframe and Unix
Currently working as Lead Architect on Re-Employment Assistance program due to be production on 7/4/2014
During my 2 1/2 years working here, I prepared lot of Visio Documentation for existing systems and proposed systems.
• Developed interface designs and developed interfaces to suit the new TRA System that is Visual Studio .net based.
• Developed interfaces to Department of Labor Sun OS systems, to forward the un-employment trend and numbers and match un-employed individuals to Nation New Hires
• Assisted in maintaining and matching management reports for Beneficiary Accuracy Management with Department of Labor.
• Designed/Developed new CICS system to Refresh Issues and errors in UI benefit system (ABPS). The new CICS programs and Maps are developed from scratch.
• Worked on multiple platforms including Mainframe, SUN OS, Visual Studio & SQL Server based clients. Environment: IBM Mainframe, COBOL, CICS , VSAM , JCL, DB2 Ver 9 NFM, PANVELT, XPEDITER, SUN Solaris OS 10, Unix Scripts, DB2 Connect, MS Visio, etc.
- Mainframe Developer at Integrated Technology Solutions & Services, Inc, Maryland, VA
- Mainframe Developer at Headstrong Services
- Mainframe Developer at Insight Global, Inc
- Mainframe Developer at Wipro-Infocrossing
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- PG Diploma - Computer Applications
- Bachelors of Science - Fortran language, Television Engineering
Assigned to the Collections team, work in project to include the deposits accounts into collections, do research to create analysis impact documents and attend status meetings.
• Coordinate and leading the team for the Collections project
• Analisys/Coding /Testing batch programs
• Peer review
• Prepare test environment
• Code reviews, creation of unit and Integration test Plans
• Integrate the modules
• Define mainframe job schedule's
- Mainframe Developer (Team lead) at HCL Technology
- Programmer Analyst (Production Support) at Cognizant Technology Solutions de Mexico
- Mainframe Developer at Healtcare
- WEB Developer at Simbiosys S.C
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Oblique and Multimedia Computing
- - Computer Systems Engineering
Tech Lead/Mainframe Developer End Client: Boeing, Ridley Park, PA
· Working on re hosting project to replace mainframe application to window base using Micro focus server. As an onsite Coordinator with off-shore to track the progress, Coordinate and interact with the on-site/off-shore team to clarify on requirements / issues if any. Escalate issues related to infrastructure and environments to on-site.
· Coding of New Programs (Batch & Online), Modified, Debug, Unit and System testing using Micro Focus COBOL and Mainframe. Developed COBOL program from scratch in PC environment using Micro Focus COBOL.
• 24/7 Production support for MSMS project Environment: Micro Focus COBOL, COBOL II, CICS/TS, VSAM, DB2, QMF, SPUFI, JCL, Sort, IMS/DC, Test Director, XPEDITER, File-Aid, Advance Query Tool , BMS, IBM Mainframe with Z-OS, TSO/ISPF, Office 2003, FTP, Changeman, GITS, SQL server.
- Tech Lead/Mainframe Developer at HCL America, Inc
- at Technosoft Corporation
- Sr. Developer at Nationwide Insurance
- COBOL Developer at IBM
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Statistics