Senior Mainframe Programmer/Analyst - Responsible for implementing new development and maintaining legacy systems for IBM Distribution Center. Tasks include analysis, design, programming, test coordination and implementation in both online and batch environments on IBM mainframes.
- Mainframe Programmer Analyst - Retired at CTG
26 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate Degree - Computer Science
Part of 8 member Personal Accounts team. Key responsibilities involve designing solutions based on business user requirements, managing offshore development, end-to-end testing (system integration, user acceptance) and project implementation.
• Redesigned safe box application to incorporate better front-end user experience, customer notification and bill history in-portal.
• Worked on several application enhancements including centralized teller system to resolve branch cash order rejection, updating interest calculation methodology, over draft evaluation and over draft fee assessment.
• Managed cross-functional team of Payments, Cards and Operations to evaluate existing business processes. Authored requirement document/deployment plans and schedules. Skills Used
● Experience with scope document, business process analysis, functional requirement document, use cases and wireframes
● Proficient in COBOL, JCL, DB2, SQL, CICS, EASYTRIEVE. Working knowledge of JAVA, Python
● Change management: ENDEVOR, CHANGEMAN, INFOMAN, PVCS, HP Quality Centre. Scheduler: Control-M, Jobtrac, TWS
● Expertise in Liquidity Management, Cards and Payment, and Core Banking.
- Mainframe Programmer at Santander
- Technology Analyst at INFOSYS LIMITED
5 years at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma - Human Resource Management
- B.E. - Computer Engineering
Developed and tested programs using COBOL, CICS, DB2, SQL, VSAM and JCL on an IBM mainframe under MVS TSO/ISPF for the PCR4082 Mainframe Data Encryption Project in support of the Electronic Federal Tax Payments System (EFTPS) for the client Bank of America at First Data Corporation.
• Implemented data encryption of Personally Identifiable Individual (PII) bank and tax data using in-house software methodology and Microfocus Voltage software product.
• Extracted data from DB2 tables via SQL using COBOL Batch programs written to comma-delimited CSV files to be imported into EXCEL spreadsheets.
• Extracted data from DB2 tables via SQL using COBOL Online programs displayed on CICS BMS-based online screens.
• Documented process flow and data mapping with diagrams using Word and Visio software.
• Performed and documented unit testing of program modules using Intertest.
- EFTPS Mainframe Programmer - Contractor at SIGNATURE CONSULTANTS, LLC
- Customer Service Representative - Temporary at KELLY SERVICES, INC
- Data Analyst - Contract at CLICK IT, LLC
- Customer Service Representative - Seasonal at KELLY SERVICES, INC
11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Programming
- B.S. - Information Science/Data Processing (ISDP)
- A.A.S. - Computer Information Systems
- B.A. - Business Administration
• Worked as a contractor at Medical Mutual of Ohio (via Beacon Hill Technologies).
• Created in-house COBOL programs for the Accounts Receivables (AR) team. Modified, created and/or tested batch jobs using JCL. Data extracted from the in-house COBOL programs were designated for their Oracle system.
• Provided programming research for the AR team on existing COBOL programs.
- Mainframe Programmer/Developer (Contractor) at Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mainframe Programmer Analyst (Contractor) at Union Bank
- Project Manager II/Application Development Analyst (Contractor) at JP Morgan Chase
- Mainframe Programmer Analyst (Contractor) at TD Bank
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Management Information Systems
Has been engaged in development of customer accounting system of renowned utilities organization PSEG.
- Mainframe Programmer Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and Communication
8 One of my functions was to provide s support to the City of Baltimore's Telephone Billing System on Monthly/Quarterly basis, I also wrote ETL code to extract data from mainframe master files to create a formatted delimeter file and uploaded to MS/SQL database. The tools needed to complete the task are as follows MS access I am Cobol, JCL, MS/SQL, Excel.
- Mainframe Programmer/Prod at Serigor Inc
- Business Support Training, Technical Writer at
- Sr. Cobol Developer at Agilex Technologies
- Sr. Computer Analyst at Computer Science Corporation
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor - Systems Analyst Expert
State of Ohio/Job & Family Services/SETS(Child Support System)
Provided requirements gathering, technical analysis/design, development and team oversight within a 60-persons application development unit for Ohio's statewide Child Support System. This system supported the State's 88 counties and processed $2 billion in annual collections. Responsibilities included planning, requirements gathering, application development, policies and procedures analysis, as well as development team oversight.
• As a Senior Software Developer accurately designed and wrote code for online and batch processing utilizing Cobol, Micro Focus Cobol, IMS/DB and IMS/DC, DB2, TELON, VSAM, REXX, JCL, TSO/ISPF, SYNCSORT, FILEAID, IBM DEBUG in and MVS OS/390 distributed environment.
• As Senior Business Analyst successfully gathered and documented requirements utilizing Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel and MS Project. Facilitated joint technical and stake holder meetings for original state-wide system implementation thru Federal mandated and end user requested system enhancements.
• Created direct channels of communications between the SETS software development team and other JFS development areas - CRIS-E, Medicaid, and Foster Care.
• Waterfall and Agile SDLC's utilized.
• Performed impacts analysis for enhancement interdependencies.
• Assisted staff with estimating workload requirements.
• Wrote Technical Documentation for several system enhancements, as well as, training material and software user guides.
- Mainframe Programmer Analyst at State of Ohio/Job & Family Services/SETS
- Business Analyst at C. W. Costello Consultants
- I. T. Manager at Ohio Bell Telephone Co
- Business Analyst at Ohio Bell Telephone Co
18 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Accounting
on contract assignment for Detroit area clients in the banking/finance, manufacturing, and retail industries.
- Mainframe Programmer/Analyst for Arrow Strategies at Chronology
- Mainframe Programmer / Analyst at Chronology
- Mainframe Application Developer at IBM Corporation
- Mainframe Application Developer at IBM Corporation
7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Spanish Education
- B.S. - Mathematics Education
I am currently employed by Akimeka, LLC to serve as a Mainframe Programmer 3B supporting the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) as a Computer Associates (CA) Top Secret Administrator (TSA) leveraging over 30 year of TOP SECRET Administration experience.
I have a strong understanding of application software programing support.
I am an expert in both the raw TOP SECRET (TSS) commands used to administer the Enterprise Software Engineering Facility (ESEF) TOP SECRET Development and Validation systems.
I am an expert with the Customer Information Control system (CICS) Security Administration screen software used to administer the Production (PPF) systems, which includes Integration (iPPF), Training, Acceptance Testing (ATE) and Management Information Services Facility (MISF) systems.
I edit data sets using line commands and primary commands.
I submit batch job submissions and view output displays.
I have a mastery of the Social Security Administration (SSA) systems development lifecycle (Development, iPPF, Training, ATE and PPF).
Areas of Expertise:
• CA TOP SECRET Security Software
• Time Sharing Option/Interactive Systems Productivity Facility (TSO/ISPF)
• Job Control Language (JCL)
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft SharePoint
- Mainframe Programmer 3B at Akimeki, LLC
- Mainframe Programmer 3B at Akimeka, LLC
- IT Specialist at (INFOSEC)Social Security Administration
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Accounting
- College Preparatory
The LSP e-Kanban Replacement Project is a parallel transition to the GALC Server Host Migration Project. The GALC Server Host Migration project involves the transition from the current GALC Host environment (mainframe) to the global standard environment for GALC Host (server). The project includes all NAMCs. The transition to the new LSP e-Kanban environment will accommodate GUI (Graphic User Interface), moving from the current TUI (Text User Interface) implemented over two decades ago. G-ALC Host is responsible for providing G-ALC data to and from all necessary interfacing systems. Primary among these are PASS, e-Kanban, and G-ALC Plant (TRIA).
- Mainframe Programmer Analyst at Toyota
- Mainframe Project Lead at DOT
- Mainframe Technical Lead at Honda of America
- Technical Lead at British Petroleum
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters in Computer Applications - Computer science