I am currently employed by Akimeka, LLC to serve as a Mainframe Programmer 3B supporting the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) as a Computer Associates (CA) Top Secret Administrator (TSA) leveraging over 30 year of TOP SECRET Administration experience. I have a strong understanding of application software programing support. I am an expert in both the raw TOP SECRET (TSS) commands used to administer the Enterprise Software Engineering Facility (ESEF) TOP SECRET Development and Validation systems. I am an expert with the Customer Information Control system (CICS) Security Administration screen software used to administer the Production (PPF) systems, which includes Integration (iPPF), Training, Acceptance Testing (ATE) and Management Information Services Facility (MISF) systems. I edit data sets using line commands and primary commands. I submit batch job submissions and view output displays. I have a mastery of the Social Security Administration (SSA) systems development lifecycle (Development, iPPF, Training, ATE and PPF). Areas of Expertise:
• CA TOP SECRET Security Software
• Time Sharing Option/Interactive Systems Productivity Facility (TSO/ISPF)
• Job Control Language (JCL)
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft SharePoint
- Mainframe Programmer 3B at Akimeki, LLC
- Mainframe Programmer 3B at Akimeka, LLC
- IT Specialist at (INFOSEC)Social Security Administration
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Accounting
- College Preparatory
Programmer Analysis within the IRS IBM Automation System Department responsible for the Individual and Business Balancing Refund Systems. Coordinated the creation and rewriting of a number of existing programs that were in SAS and Assembler to COBOL, job procedures, REXX, CList and JCL for better long term support. Researched, evaluated and developed resolutions to optimized programming code to be implemented to resolve any error reported or found. Create, interpreted, and update supported documentation on the current system being supported. Analyzed functional and technical documents to meet the requirements for new and existing systems and to determine the best ways to develop or modifications user requested changes. Planned, created and encoded the necessary test data to achieve the changes requested by the user.
- Mainframe programmer at Internal Revenue Service
- QTP Tester at Department of Finance and Accounting Services
- Programmer at Mannheim, Germany
- at CDE School of Massage Therapy
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Computer Technology
• Total 9 years of experience in IT as a Mainframe Developer in Application Development and Maintenance projects in Banking & Credit Cards domains.
- Mainframe Programmer Analyst at
at this Job
- Master of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Computer Applications - Computer Applications
Chex Systems, Inc., a subsidiary of FIS, provides risk management services to customers by using proprietary consumer debit data. ChexSystems, having officially recognized itself as a Consumer Reporting Agency in 1980, is subject to all applicable provisions under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. As a Consumer Reporting Agency, ChexSystems has a Consumer Relations area that is responsible for maintaining regulatory compliance and facilitating and tracking ongoing communication with consumers.
ChexMate is the case management system that supports ChexSystems Consumer Reporting Agency. The existing system was implemented in 1998 and needs to be replaced for several reasons, not the least of which is the fact that the application is programmed in a version of Delphi 5 which is no longer supported and there is no viable upgrade path (12 versions behind).
The Current ChexMate application does not automatically track agent activity or adherence to compliance SLAs (Service Level Agreement). Both elements are critical to required regulatory reporting to the CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) and are currently dependent on manual agent and lead tracking. ChexSystems, with the help of Corporate Compliance, has found IPP (Infinity Process Platform) an internal FIS case management solution developed and supported by a legacy SunGard group. This is a cloud-based solution that will enable ChexSystems to migrate to a modern case management system, simplify our support model, reduce agent training time, and provide improved reporting tools. IPP is the FIS strategic platform for Business Process Management (BPM), Workflow, Document Processing, and Integration for Business Processes around FIS systems.
ChexSystems' Consumer Relations function is currently supported by a client server application and have been written in Delphi and the consumer contact database is hosted on an Oracle Database. The primary function of the system is to support regulatory compliance and to manage consumer contacts. Due to numerous factors, the existing system no longer adequately supports the requirements of the ChexSystems Consumer Relations function. In order to resolve these issues and meet the needs of a complex regulatory environment, a completely new Consumer Relations Service Delivery Platform needs to be designed, developed, and implemented.
ChexMate IPP rewrite Conversion of consumer reporting subsystem ChexMate from Delphi to Mainframe /IPP
• Consumer Search based on Consumer ID, Name, SSN, DL
• Security Freeze
• Identity theft
• Disclosure reporting for different events - Inquiry, closure, return check, check cashing and check order
• Handling of consumer request from Web Portal ChexSystem.com Channel Audit reporting Automate the channel audit reporting based on Name, address, DOB, SSN, DL, or Phone data Name and Address data standardization and cleanup Building an ongoing process to clean and standardize the Name and Address data coming from all the data contribution process like, checks connect, BSI, DDA, Non DDA, Hartland, Wells Fargo, ChexSystem consumer relation, Inquiry, check cashing before loading in TCK and TCS tables. Also build a onetime process to clean the preexisting data. Responsibilities:
• Analysis of Business requirements and Specifications
• Preparation of Estimate for the requirements received from client
• Preparation of detailed technical design and TD review and walk through
• Preparing request and response XML structure for consumer reporting based on current MQ input output message
• Setting up queues for request and response for different transactions
• Coding COBOL module to parse input XML request to process data in table for consumer data - insert update delete based on the request type and generate xml response message accordingly.
• Coding DB2 Stored procedure to handle web portal request from chexsystem.com
• Setup JCL and Proc for the new and updated batch module
• Code review and presentation
• Preparation of test cases for Unit, System and Integration testing
• Perform Unit testing, System and Integration testing
• Testing new and updated stored procs using IBM Data Studio and verifying result set
• Debugging updated and newly created modules
• Support QA and UAT
• Scanning all updated and new programs with fortify for security
• Review of deliverables and logging the review comments
• Creating CMS ticket and endeavor package for deployment
• Supporting deployment of updated and newly created components to prod and HAL
• Verifying components after deployment
• Tracking the tasks received
• Performs root cause analysis for the delivery defects
• Performance tuning on the existing software components
• Adhering to the Agile/scrum team standards
• Participate in daily standup, scrum planning, design & code review meeting, and other project meetings Environment/Software: JCL, COBOL, DB2, CICS, CA VIEW, ASG-ZEKE Scheduler, FILEAID, BMC, FILE AID DB2, SYNC SORT, MQSeries, XPEDITOR and DB2 Stored Procedure, Agile Scrum.
- Sr. Mainframe Programmer at FIS
- Sr. Mainframe Programmer at Wells Fargo
- Lead Mainframe Programmer at CSC- Prudential Insurance
- Onsite Lead Mainframe Programmer at CSC- Prudential Insurance
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B. SC
• Object Oriented Languages (C, C++, Java, Python)
• Knowledgeable in Mainframe Technologies (JCL, ISPF, CICS, Hardware)
• Experienced with Linux and UNIX-Like OS's
• SQL Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access)
• Windows Servers (Managing and setting up)
- Associate Systems Mainframe Programmer at Ensono
- Intern at Job - Ensono
7 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Associate - Computer Programming
• Assisted with managing all facets of project life cycle, including design, development, testing and debugging
• Managed daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual programs of personal information to other state agencies.
• Met with end users and department heads to gather and document requirements, establish technical specifications, and set deadlines and milestones.
• Worked directly with accounting and IT teams throughout integration testing.
- Mainframe Programmer II at Texas Department of Human Services
- Mainframe Programmer I at Texas Department of Human Services
4 years at this Job
- Associate of Science - Computer Information Systems
I was tasked to design, develop and maintain DB2 batch and CICS online processes in the Global Securities Transaction Management area including Global Trades Repository, Transaction Processing Settlements, Block Trades Allocation and Fixed Income Calculator subsystems.
- Mainframe Programmer V at Bank of America
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Accounting
Data scientist with major Medicare project migration. Created and tested MySQL queries to migrate data from legacy system to newly designed system. Includes using VPN’s, MySQL Workbench and various other technologies. Transitioned to Production Support Lead to facilitate the production issues and fixes. Duties include front-end investigation with MySQL queries for data verification and research. Track issues and tickets as well as aid with changes as needed. Also, interface with the tier 1 help desk for communicating progress and known issues/releases. Production Support Lead. Responsible for tier3 production support research and problem assignments/tracking. Tasked with researching issues ranging from UserID configurations to security assignments to remote support. Work with developers/tier 1 support and other leads for reporting/tracking and solving support issues. Skill set involves helping people, MySQL, system logic, networking and other tools. Mainframe Programmer. Responsible for maintaining SAS and JCL using Endevor, MVS, TSO and VPN. Execute and verify JCL/SAS and fix as necessary.
- PROD SUpport LEAD / Mainframe Programmer at Softrams, LLC (November 2017 – Present)
- Self-employed at Self-employed
- Project manager of a check contingency system for Y2K at Subcontractor for Trigon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- at Subcontractor for Health Care Service Corporation
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer
Managed a group of offshore developers to support and enhance Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance policy system. ◆ Rpresented offshore team to department, accepting work, providing deliverables and status updates, and assigning work. ◆ Updated department taskboard in an Agile environment. ◆ Met with business owners, providing updates and extracting requirements for assigned tasks.
- Lead Mainframe Programmer/Analyst at Atos Syntel
- Mainframe Programmer/Analyst at Celerity
- Mainframe Programmer/Analyst/Architect at AgreeYa Solutions
- Sr Lead Programmer/Analyst/Architect at AIC
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Science
• Mainframe programmer analyst on the Commercial Application
• Responsible for development and maintenance of Chubb Customarq System
• COBOL, DB2, TELON, IMS
- Programmer Analyst at Chubb Insurance Company
18 years, 7 months at this Job