Promoted to Maintenance Administrator in June of 2018. Responsible for entering purchase orders, scheduling contractors, and maintaining and monitoring all technician(s) work.
- MAINTENANCE ADMINISTRATOR at DTN MANAGMENT
- Leasing Agent at DTN Management
- KITCHEN MANAGER, FERGIES PIZZA LLC at SPETEMBER
9 months at this Job
- - Business
Maintenance Administrator PAC Worldwide-Middletown, Ohio
➢ Data entry of inventoried parts
➢ Conduct an inventory of parts
➢ Receive various supplies, machine parts, stock items, and equipment
➢ Prepare shipping documentation for various parts and equipment
➢ Generate purchase orders
➢ Contact vendors to order parts or to discuss any discrepancies with orders Trainer Groupon Goods−Hebron, KY
➢ Aided in creation of curriculum for new hires concerning the logistics of Groupon Goods
➢ Aided in development, writing, revision and maintaining of all SOPs and training materials
➢ Trained and managed new hires in day to day operations for each department, i.e., shipping, receiving, packing, put away, cycle counting, picking, and research
➢ Taught basic computer skills
➢ Taught functions of RF gun
➢ Demonstrated effective and proper use of pallet jack
➢ Explained and demonstrated proper safety procedures, such as lifting, attending to and reporting injuries Inventory Specialists Groupon Goods−Hebron, KY
➢ Researched inventory and very effective at finding misplaced product
➢ Conducted cycle counts for the proper maintenance and accountability of products Shift Manager White Castle−Indianapolis, IN
➢ Handled, counted, and balanced large sums of currency
➢ Reviewed and analyzed food sales transactions for more efficient operation
➢ Directed/evaluated individual assignments of employee, but valued teamwork
➢ Managed 8-10 team members and motivated them to value customer satisfaction
➢ Investigated and successfully resolved food quality and service complaints Community Affiliation Volunteer with SPCA of Cincinnati
➢ Spend time with cats
➢ Spend time with and socialize dogs
➢ Train basic obedience commands for dogs to become more adoptable
- Maintenance Administrator at PAC Worldwide
at this Job
- Certification - Dog Training
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Accountable for entering and maintaining accurate fleet maintenance records, weekly reconciliations and monthly closing reports.
• Successfully transitioned maintenance shop to OneFleet principles and became the showcase for the Mid-Atlantic Region on how all OneFleet shops are to be maintained.
• Scheduling of all repairs and PM services. All parts procurement while working closely with the accounting department for proper coding and processing of invoices.
• Weekly Metrics and Daily Budgeting. UST reports. Training of new hires into the Maintenance Administrator position throughout the Business Unit as well as other Business Units.
• Since joining the Republic Services team I have become certified in the VMRS coding system and have completed the Primary Operator Training for our UST.
• Responsible for maintaining a $125K inventory.
- Maintenance Administrator at Republic Services
- Embroidery Department Supervisor at Bermuda Sands
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Sports Medicine
Laboratory Tech Duties include: Timely and accurate evaluation, and data management, of seed analysis data. Assist in the day to day coordination of lab tasks. Ability to plan, support and allocate routine workflow to other team members and contract employees. Apply scientific methods and techniques for analysis as directed by protocols and work instructions to deliver quality results; which may include preparation of reagents, media, controls and sample preparation. Ability to independently and proactively identify opportunities to assist in improving established procedures, lab processes and controls, and lead troubleshooting activities through root cause analysis techniques. Assists in research and development projects including: validation of lab and IT changes, method/documentation, and implementation of technical protocols/work instructions. Assist in the maintenance of the Quality Management System (QMS) within the seed lab. Work independently within a team environment to ensure all testing is conducted per Monsanto ESH policies, laboratory protocols, and regulatory agencies. Record metrics such as key process indicators (KPIs) and temperature monitoring charts. Utilize and improve laboratory automation platforms and Ensure equipment is maintenance per QMS requirements. Maintenance Administrator Duties included: Revising current inventory, purchasing inventory regarding new orders, Asset Care, Autonomous Maintenance & Preventative Maintenance scheduling, Assigning Work Orders, communicate with departments regarding work orders and maintenance requests, purchasing equipment, Answer calls regarding general maintenance; Reply to emails from vendors, Process and distribute new work orders and ensure completion. duties also included organizing monthly Maintenance Team meetings Trainings, Webinars and Conference calls, perform general maintenance duties; (Repairs, electrical, fire safety), problem solving and assisting employees with questions and concerns towards the Maintenance operations of the site and machinery, maintain communication with vendors regarding new products and incoming orders and perform weekly and monthly safety checks and Update spreadsheets. Additional Bayer Experience: 2yrs. Running shipping/receiving dept., 3yrs. double-fork fork trucks, 2yrs. CMR (Certified Monsanto Representative), 3yrs Safety Committee and Incident Investigations Team, 3yrs Community Engagement Committee.
- Laboratory Technician and Maintenance Administrator at BAYER CROP SCIENCE
- Laborer at SYNERGY POWER GROUP
- Machine Operator at RADIAC ABRASIVES
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• Account Payable/Receivables for a fleet of 25 thousand vehicles.
• Purchase Orders
• Daily Data Entry
• Monthly Finanical Report
• Complete Knowledge Oracle Financial Systems
• Corporate Reconciliation
• Manage Four Maintenance Locations
• Mass Filing and Record Keeping
• Assist Maintenance and Parts Managers
• Honorable Vendor Relation and Customer Service
- Maintenance Administrator at Hertz Corporation
- Account Coordinator at Dependable Highway Express
- Student Assistant at Los Angeles Harbor City College
- Caregiver at Visiting Angels
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Computer Applications Office Technology Administration Assistant
- High School Diploma
Provide administrative support to the Maintenance & Operations departments by maintaining data integrity of driver/tractor information in multiple software systems.
• Point of contact for managed fuel program, assisting in selection of the most cost effective fuel stops.
• Responsible for inventory control of over 1,000 satellite communications systems in multiple locations & ordering of required hardware.
• Audit and approve equipment rental invoices in keeping within company guidelines, maintain chargeback tracking spreadsheets (3rd party charge backs) and enter monthly mileage updates for all power equipment.
• Facilitate training of mechanics on software systems.
- Maintenance Administrator at Venture Logistics
- Human Resources Manager at Lowe's Home Improvement
- Practice Administrator at The Gillian Institute
- Human Resources Generalist at Teleperformance
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Human Resource Management / Business Management
• Provided support to maintenance manager as and when required
• Created work orders to maintenance personnel
• Ordered maintenance supplies and equipment as needed
• responsible for researching parts requirements with preferred vendor
• General office tasking : typing letters, emails, faxes, memos, etc
- Maintenance Administrator at Team Edition Apparel
- Sales Associate at Guess Factory
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Responsible for transporting clients to and from in a safe and timely manner
• Road Supervisor- Responsible for safety management/ Safety compliance
• Maintenance Manager- Responsible for File maintenance/Ordering Parts/Vendor relations/Fleet maintenance/Customer Service
- Maintenance Administrator at Maruti Fleet & Management
- Bus Operator at First Transit Transportation
- Bus Operator-Transporting clients to and from appointments at Allied Medical Transport
- School Bus Operator at A&S Transport Inc
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
I handle all administrative duties for the maintenance department, including producing, scheduling and implementing Maintenance orders for preventive and operational maintenance using SAP. I also create Power Point presentations daily and handle all administrative duties for the Maintenance Manager.
- Maintenance Administrator at Remington Outdoor Company
- Production Associate at Remington Outdoor Company
- CPP/Pro Products Administrative Assistant at Agri-AFC at Snelling Personnel
- Insurance Information Representative at Kelly Services
7 months at this Job
- BS - Biology
- BS - Psychology
- AS - Business Administration
Confer regularly with community association members to ensure their needs are being met. Direct and coordinate the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluate their performance. Solicit and analyze bids from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance.
- Maintenance Administrator at ATT
- Pharmacy Technician at
- Case Manager at Human Services Department
19 years at this Job
- - Social Work