Griffin, GA December 2016 - December 2018 Maintenance Administrator (Purchasing) My primary responsibility as Maintenance Administrator is performing purchasing duties for the Griffin plant. This includes preparing requisitions and purchase orders, maintaining an accurate and sufficient inventory of approximately 8,000 maintenance parts, validating contractor invoices, retaining records that satisfy both JSOX and OSHA requirements. I work closely with our Safety, Quality, Production, Accounts Payable and HQ Purchasing departments to ensure that our local purchasing practices are in line with corporate policy. I have initiated several continuous improvement processes to increase efficiency and played a key role in launching a vending program in the Griffin plant.
- Maintenance Administrator (Purchasing) at Bridgestone Bandag, LLC
- Maintenance Planner at Ready Pac Foods
- Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper at Rock Springs Church
- Server / Expeditor at Applebee's
2 years at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Business Management
- Bachelor's of Business Administration - 4th year
As a Maintenance Administrator, I assist both the Maintenance Supervisors as well as the Turn staff, and supervisors in administrative duties. Experience: -Well versed in both Yardi and Onesite Realpage Property Management software. -Assisted General Officers and their families as the liaison between themselves and the maintenance team throughout the life of their maintenance requests. -Processed maintenance paper work orders by either updating them in the property management facilities software, or closing them out completely to clear up the current work order queue. -Dispatched emergency work orders out to technicians and updated both the technician and resident with "next step" information. -Manually entered work orders into the facilities system and assigned them to the appropriate vendor or technician so that we are able to fulfill the resolution time frame. -Assisted the Turn team by inspecting homes during the turn process, and compiling a list of items that were still pending. As well as then communicating that information with the assigned vendor to let them know what was still pending and when the items needed to be completed to be ready for a 8th day Move in. -Assisted the Facilities Director and the Assistant Facilities Director with special projects such as compiling and organizing data using the Google Suite, and helping to prepare important documents for meetings. -Organized and filed work orders according to year and house number to comply with corporate policies.
- Maintenance Administrator at The Michaels Organization
- Resident Specialist at The Michaels Organization
- Level 1 Analyst at Pomeroy
- Billing Dispute Specialist at Citibank
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies
Maintenance Administrator Support field technicians and other departments by directing service requests for installation and/or maintenance; Managing outbound calls to reschedule installation and/or maintenance as needed; Collaborate with other departments to assure timely service installation and/or restoration; Update/maintain data regarding calls and tickets. Service Technician Installed and/or repaired copper and/or FIOS service for residential and/or business customers; Complied with OSHA and Verizon Communications safety regulations while suspended up to 22 feet; Heavy consumer/client interaction including communication of any issues and the resolutions as well as product and service education.
- Service Technician and Maintenance Administrator at Verizon Communications
- Various Temp Agencies at
- at Guthrie Medical Center
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Administration Human Resources
- AA - Liberal Arts
• Provided support to maintenance manager as and when required
• Created work orders to maintenance personnel
• Ordered maintenance supplies and equipment as needed
• responsible for researching parts requirements with preferred vendor
• General office tasking : typing letters, emails, faxes, memos, etc
- Maintenance Administrator at Team Edition Apparel
- Sales Associate at Guess Factory
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Maintained records, logs and the lifecycle of work requests. Reported important problems to management. Researched, resolved and followed up on customer issues. Performed preventive maintenance analysis and testing, received and analyzed service orders. Reviewed and monitored mechanized on-line administrative reports.
- Maintenance Administrator at AT&T
- Operator at Ohio Bell Company
12 years, 4 months at this Job
• Ensure effective and timely follow up with co-workers and maintenance team on all maintenance services provided.
• Retain outside contractors where appropriate and necessary and monitor work performed to ensure timely and proper completion of work.
• Order products sufficiently based upon company needs within a particular marginal spending index budget.
- Maintenance administrator at Axalta Coating Systems
- Teller at Axalta Coating Systems
- Customer Service Representative at Expert Global Solutions
- Customer Service Representative at Harris Teeter
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration and Management
● Responsible for daily maintenance updates in ATP and other maintenance tracking spreadsheets
● Perform company training for new maintenance employees
● Audit aircraft records in a variety of languages including Finnish and Romanian
● Aircraft Airworthiness Directive and Service Bulletin audits and compliance verification
● Transition Blue Air maintenance tracking from ATP to Flightdocs
● Upgrade all aircraft, engine and prop logbooks to one standard format
● Maintain technical publications
- Maintenance Administrator at Blue Air Training, LLC
- Maintenance Training Manager at Erickson Helicopters Incorporated
- Aircraft Records Analyst/Administrator at Erickson Helicopters Incorporated
- Contract Project Archivist at University of Arizona's Arizona State Museum, National Park Service Intermountain Region Museum
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Working specially in their Maintenance Team, Property Manager, Superintendents, and Contractors to manage work request coordinating work with our contractors.
• Establishing new vendors and employees collected general liability and workman's comp for vendors, W-4 and I-9 forms for employees. Entered payroll for hourly and contract workers.
• Put together budgets with photos, updating accounts on Propertyware system.
• Connecting utilities for vacant properties and cut off utilities at move in, cut keys for move-ins.
• Coordinating MHA inspections.
• Communicated with leasing agents and collections office.
- Maintenance Administrator at REEDY AND COMPANY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LLC
- at UNITED AUTO DELIVERY AND RECOVERY, INC
- Office Manager at UNITED AUTO DELIVERY AND RECOVERY, INC
- Receptionist at Added information to Quick Books
6 years at this Job
Created all SAP notifications and/or work orders for equipment needing repairs, periodic service, or certification. Scanned and uploaded all necessary documents to SAP equipment files, and service packets to work orders if needed. Closed all completed work orders, and updated equipment hours via SAP measurements' module. Requested all vendor parts or service quotes and maintained spare part and consumables list. Input all service, and parts requests via the work order operations and components tab, which in turn, created requisitions in the system. Processed all requisitions to purchase orders for approval, and issued to vendors as needed. Also created all spare part material masters, received, tagged, and issued all spare parts to work orders, equipment, or employees.
• Integral in creating and implementing organizational processes to better serve the mechanics, operators, and project management personnel.
• Instrumental in ensuring that vendors had purchase orders on a timely basis, and all invoicing-to-payment processes were completed. Also became a liaison between vendors and home office accounts payable personnel to insure any issues were taken care of.
• Created an environment of stability and efficiency for all employees needing the maintenance department for equipment repairs, parts, and/or services.
- Maintenance Administrator at Aerotek @ Mammoet USA, Inc
- Maintenance Stores Administrator (Assoc. Admin) at Criterion Catalysts & Technologies, LLC
- Inventory Control Supervisor at Hollywood Casino, Box Office Gifts
- Administrative Assistant at MAPP Construction
9 months at this Job
Schedule maintenance to be performed in houses and apartments, communicate maintenance schedules with tenants and property owners, give estimates for repair to property owners, schedule contractors, enter and pay bills from contractors, perform inspections, assign duties to maintenance technicians, generate work orders and ensure work is completed, file for evictions at the courthouse, execute 24 hour eviction notices with a Sheriff Deputy, perform some maintenance on houses and apartments.
- Maintenance Administrator at Gaffney Realty Rentals, LLC
- Maintenance Technician at Arbors Townhomes
- Property Manager at Wall Residential Rentals, LLC
- Technician II at Pharr Yarns
3 months at this Job
- Criminal Justice