Reason for Leaving: Laid Off - Input invoices - AP clerk - coding and matching invoices - Daily reports in Excel - Answer phone calls - Transfer calls - Filing paperwork - Data Entry - BOL's (Bill of Ladings) - Payroll - Maintenance Clerk - TMT software
- Maintenance Clerk at Hansen and Adkins
- Data Entry Clerk/Dispatcher at Lafarge Holcim
- Data Entry Clerk at Dynamex
- Maintenance Clerk at Link Staffing
1 year, 1 month at this Job
I am a file maintenance clerk ( FMC) assistant manger. My job is to maintain pricing accuracy through out a store. I deal with computers, numbers and held hands daily. Also any problems arise with computers, printers or any batch’s that I may have , I have to call tech support to solve the problem.
- File Maintenance Clerk at Randalls/Tom Thumb
- File Maintenance Clerk at
20 years, 9 months at this Job
- Some college
I am a maintenance clerk for one of the vice presidents of Kings Dominion. My job entails keeping attendance records for the associates in my division. Along with that, I enter all certification paperwork for my department. I handle guest inquiries and complaints and relay messages between associates and their department supervisors.
- Maintenance Clerk at Kings Dominion
- Delivery Assistant at UPS
- Research & Marketer at Kings Dominion
5 years, 7 months at this Job
Subway, Blairsville, GA Subway is an American fast food restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches and salads. It is owned and operated by Doctor's Associates. Subway is one of the fastest growing franchises in the world, with 43,035 restaurants in 108 countries and territories as of November 15, 2014. It is the largest single-brand restaurant chain and the largest restaurant operator globally. Accomplishments with Subway - Blairsville, GA □ Started August of 2013 to August 2015 □ One of three employees who exceeded the average 6-month tenure of most employees at this Subway location □ Always reported on time □ Recognized by Subway Owner of 17 Subways in North Georgia as an asset to his store Accomplishments with Subway - Crystal Lake, IL □ Summer job in 2016 □ Asked to continue working there during school breaks (Thanksgiving break, winter break, etc.) □ Always reported on time Hubbard's Marina, St. Petersburg, FL Hubbard's Marina is a local marina that does fishing and cruising excursions in the St. Petersburg area. The marina is family owned through four generations and started up in 1928. They host corporate events, family trips, and more on their dolphin watching and sunset cruises, as well as paddleboarding and kayak rentals. Accomplishments with Hubbard's Marina □ Summer job in 2017 - Dockmaster □ Learned to work in an environment that was constantly changing □ Heavy lifting was required to clean and store kayaks and paddleboards The Kroger Co., Kennesaw, GA Kroger is an American retailing company that was founded in the late 1800s and has since become the United States' largest supermarket chain by revenue. Kroger now owns many different grocery stores chains across the country and has also developed its own brand of goods. Accomplishments with Kroger □ Summer job in 2018 - File Maintenance Clerk/Cashier □ Always reported on time □ Finished all required training at the highest level Technical & Personal Skills
- File Maintenance Clerk/Cashier at Subway
2 years at this Job
- - General Education
- BS - chemistry and music performance
I started at this position as a temporary worker in June 07. I got hired on full time/permanently in November 2007. My duties include answering phone, entering information from our Units Log Sheets into Excel, filing, scanning, coping, planning company functions, travel arrangements, ordering lunch and picking it up for visitors, opening and distributing all mail within the company. I also assisted with the HR manager/Office manager with payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable. April 2015 I was promoted to Maintenance Clerk. I order all parts/items needed. I create all Purchase Orders, track shipments for maintenance and track cost throughout the year. Work with MPulse software for Maintenance PM’s and help analyze the problems and fix them throughout the plant
- Administrative Assistant/Maintenance Clerk at Catalyst Recovery of LA, LLC
- Accounting Clerk (Temp) at LCS Corrections
- Shipping Manager/Accounting at Esgard, Inc
- Bookkeeper/Accountant at Alamo Glass Co
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college
Mechanic and Maintenance clerk. Responsible for maintaining vehicles in a Brigade element. I also was responsible for the parts inventory, cleanliness of the office, and customer service. While being a mechanic I acted as a receptionist to the Human Resources office while handling confidential information.
- Mechanic/Maintenance Clerk | Specialist at United States Army
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- high school diploma
- Associates Degree in General Studies - acquired
• Completes all assigned work orders and service request.
• Submit billing inquiries to accounting dept.
• Managed inventory of all products in and out of the property.
• Responsible for product orders.
• Performs various maintenance duties including exterior paint, stucco and wood repairs.
• Adhere to the company's safety programs, policies and procedures.
• Coordinated directly with vendors on delivery time frames of appliances, services to the property and parts for resident apartment homes.
• Assist in vacant units are made market ready in a timely manner
• Participate in monthly company training classes (certificates upon request)
- Maintenance clerk at Klingbeil Capital Management
- Concrete Laborer at Minute to Massive
7 years at this Job
Responsible for maintenance records on our fleet. Also was responsible for permitting and registrations for the fleet. Responsible for accounts payable for the district. I did payroll, and some HR responsibilities. Turned in IFTA reports and DOT logs.
- Maintenance Clerk at Weatherford Fracturing Technologies
- Office Manager at
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Assures the availability of parts in a cost-effective manner. Maintains fleet records on inventory levels, preventive maintenance schedules, and corrective maintenance performed on all units.
• Act as a point of contact with vendors to order, receive and ensure payment for goods and services. Prepares truck purchase orders for management approval, including assignment of general ledger codes. Receives, tags, stocks and dispenses parts to mechanics according to Corporate and Regional policy and local operating procedures. Reviews purchase orders with accounting to ensure accuracy and proper payment of invoices.
• Produces various productivity and usage reports for management review. Follows all safety policies and procedures; participates with the team to achieve safety goals. Supports the Fleet Manager with analysis of fleet operations reports. This includes analyzing data, identifying trends and outlines, and correcting mistakes where appropriate.
- Maintenance Clerk at Republic Services
- Package Handler (Part time) at United Parcel Services
- Protective Security Officer - Department of Homeland Security at American Eagle Protective Service
- Site Security Supervisor - Liberty Mutual at Andrews International
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Custom Time Entry into Maximo, Purchase Requisitions thru Ariba, Outlook, Word, Excel, and Processing Work Orders and Feedback forms. Compiling, Sorting, and Filing of the following: Equipment/Vehicle Checklists, Permits, Inspections Sheets, Safety Meetings, Slam Forms, and Safety and Health Inspections Forms. Assistant to five Planners, Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Manager. Schedule Meetings, Create Spreadsheets in Excel, Type Documents, Maintain Employees Spreadsheets and On-Call Documents.
- Maintenance Clerk at Mosaic North America
- Mine Production/Belt Crew at Mosaic North America
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at Maranatha Construction
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at Surv-tek, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job