Reason for Leaving: Laid Off - Input invoices - AP clerk - coding and matching invoices - Daily reports in Excel - Answer phone calls - Transfer calls - Filing paperwork - Data Entry - BOL's (Bill of Ladings) - Payroll - Maintenance Clerk - TMT software
- Maintenance Clerk at Hansen and Adkins
- Data Entry Clerk/Dispatcher at Lafarge Holcim
- Data Entry Clerk at Dynamex
- Maintenance Clerk at Link Staffing
1 year, 1 month at this Job
I am currently the File Maintenance Clerk/Payroll. I’m responsible for pricing integrity and processing payroll daily. prior to getting promoted to that position I use to be Customer Service PIC.
- File Maintenance Clerk/Payroll at Fred Meyer
15 years, 4 months at this Job
As a file maintenance clerk I was responsible for price verification of all products throughout the store. I applied necessary batches. Sorted/hung sale signage and sale tags. Weekly verifying of merchandise. Reduced products not on future planograms. Completed file/compare reports.
- File Maintenance Clerk at Giant Eagle
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school - General
As a maintenance clerk I maintained the maintenance department in doing so I ordered and received parts and built working relationships with vendors I obtained quotes on parts and supplies I also kept inventory and issued parts and supplies to the maintenance men also created and issued work orders and entered the complete work order into the system using word excel and mp2 program and close out purchase orders daily housekeeping duties sweeeping the shop mopping emptied the trash work trash and cardboard compressers I also used the electric pallet jack and unloaded packages
- Maintenance clerk at OK Foods Industries
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Crest Distribution Center
7 months at this Job
- None - General study
- High school or equivalent
Coordinate and assist with interior & exterior maintenance and repairs.
Manage work orders/variances submitted to Maintenance through the OPS Corrective Action System.
➢ Coordinate with superintendent and production manager priority needs based on urgency of repairs.
➢ Purchasing of Maintenance parts and Equipment. Communicate with vendors to keep track of orders for timely deliveries. Maintain Daily parts inventory to ensure parts availability.
➢ Maintain and utilize department budget efficiently and provide monthly report to plant manager.
➢ Coordinate and keep records of Preventive Maintenance performed. Shipping & Receiving Clerk
➢ Schedule and coordinate local and long distance orders shipping with third party carriers.
➢ Generate Purchase orders and keep track of monthly expense on all freight.
➢ Communicate with sales service and clients directly to guarantee deliveries are prompt and accurate.
➢ Cycle counts and Inventory adjustments as needed.
➢ Perform other duties such as receive PO's, create BOL's, RGA's, Etc. (on Amtech)
➢ Purchasing for all shipping equipment needed. Production General Helper
➢ Stack product properly on pallet.
➢ Check Quality of Finished product to ensure customer standards are met.
➢ Forklift Certified
- Maintenance Clerk at Orora Packaging Solutions
- Shift Leader/Supervisor at Carls Jr
4 years, 5 months at this Job
My primary position at Acme was a file maintenance clerk. I was expected to keep record of all retail changes that occurred in store daily, and also, keep in contact with district department managers to ensure retail was expected to conducted weekly 500 item audits, and was responsible for making sure the store was completely tagged. I was also responsible for ensuring sections throughout the store were in order and subscribed correctly.
- Acme, 1901 - File Maintenance Clerk at Acme Markets
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Behavioral Health and Human Services
basic maintenance...fixing water pipes ...building...weedeating... tree work...office clerk
- maintenance /clerk at groveland motel
- Maintenance at groveland motel
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some high school
Starting at Stop and Shop I started as a cashier and worked my way into the department of FIle Maintenance. My duties as a cashier included ringing customers and bagging their items. My duties as a File Maintenance clerk included office and computer work. Croporate would send down price sales, increases, decreases and discontinued items. My responsibilities were to print the different sale prices and price changes. Organize and then take down the old price tags and hang the new ones. I also was responsibe for making sale signs for items that were on saleusing a price gun.
- File Maintenance Clerk and Cashier at Stop and Shop Supermarket
- Shift Leader at Moe's Southwest Grill
- Volunteer at Save a Pet Animal Rescue
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
GreenStream Company - Elkhart, Indiana
Accounting/Maintenance Clerk - January 2015 to present
• Organization and development of all logistic vehicle documents, files and preventative maintenance documentation.
• Trux Logistics process of customer maintenance, scheduling, route completion, invoicing and reporting.
• Development of logistics tablet process for drivers.
• Development and training of Trux Weigh It software process.
• Invoicing and admin maintenance of customers through PalMate process.
• Maintenance of vendor material rebate process.
• Payroll input for piece rate employees.
- Accounting/Maintenance Clerk at GreenStream Company
- Senior Team Leader at Target Corporation
- Customer Service Manager at The Tire Rack
- Operations Manager at White Lodging Corporation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
5575 E Dollar General Way Marion, IN 46952 12/19/2016 - 2/2/2019 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Human Resources / Maintenance Clerk Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: I provide specialized clerical work for the maintenance department and complete duties such as managing maintenance information, ensuring the smooth operation of the maintenance department, operating office equipment, generating computer reports, compiling different sorts of information, and maintaining inventory records. Managed all maintenance on ordnance equipment. Scheduled and tracked equipment for required maintenance. Compiled reports while improving and implementing procedures. I Logged daily downtime and production. Completed data entry for maintenance department. Filing and organization of preventative maintenance forms, inspections, etc.
- Human Resources / Maintenance Clerk at Dollar General Distribution Center
- Secretary at VANIHCS
- Program Support Assistant at VANIHCS
- Office Manager at Global Precision Parts Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- Associate's Degree - Criminal Justice