90045 Position. Maintenance coordinator. In charge of planing general maintenance activities
- maintenance coordinator at Loyola Blvd Ca
- Mechanical/Installation Engineer at Southern Gas Constructors
- Contract Maintenance Engineer at Nigerian Gas Company
- Industrial Training, Field Worker at Trans Amadi, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State
2 months at this Job
- Certificate in General
- Certificate in Valve
- B. ENG. - Mechanical/Production Engineering
- School Certificate
- MSC - Project Management Technology
To ensure property is cleaned and maintained; perform required building maintenance, pick up supplies, and carry out other related duties. Duties include:
• Inspects the facility daily, noting any building or cleaning problems.
• Monitors performance of any contracted janitorial service.
• Monitor all overhead lighting fixtures - cleans as required.
• Identifies and reports in a timely manner any repair needs.
• Developed new personnel procedures and practices.
• Gained reputation for accuracy and timely responses to request.
- Maintenance Coordinator. at Habilitation Center
13 years, 6 months at this Job
As maintenance coordinator I supervised a staff team of 8 people to follow through with maintenance/housekeeping tasks. Teached fire safety courses to all staff in the facility (150) people every month. Delt with fire chief/state workers to pass annual inspections. Took care of annual inspections/cleanings backflow testing hood cleaning generator riser/fire system etc. repaired:holes,painted,electrical repair,repaired/replaced door closers,plumbing,trim work, concrete work,chair/table repair,carpentry work,replaced tile floor,layed carpet,installed new security system,maintained generator,maintained fire system panel, built walls,replaced doors/sinks,repaired/maintaned low voltage magnetic door system.The list goes on. Any issue we had I either fixed it or got the bid to have someone else fix it. (It was an old building)
- Maintenance Coordinator at Northwest behavioral healthcare services
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Aws certification - Welding
- High school - General learning woodshop metalshop
- High school or equivalent
* Schedule and track of all maintenance service request, prioritized and assigned to service technicians daily. * Tracked time, inventory and chargebacks to tenants for monthly turn cost tracking reports for management. * Oversee all property repairs, maintenance, special projects and report status of open projects to property manager. * Monitor and create estimates, schedules, and timelines for new and existing projects. * Prepared purchase orders for inventory orders and quotes provided by contractors. * Interviewed and hired new maintenance staff as needed. * Performed walk-thru for move-in and move-out inspections and other duties as delegated by Property Manager and Regional Maintenance Coordinator.
- Maintenance Coordinator at Inkster Housing Commission
- Police Service Aide at City Of Eastpointe
- Property Manager at Broder & Sachse Real Estate
- Maintenance Coordinator at McKinley Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school
To obtain a position in your company that will enable me to use my strong organizational and people skills. I work extremely well under pressure and the ability to multi task. ALABAMA RENTAL MANAGERS May 2015 - September 2018 Maintenance Coordinator: Scheduling of work orders with outside contractors, working with owners, contractors and tenants to complete. Approving invoices from the contractors. Working with associations on any property violations.
- Maintenance Coordinator at Alabama Rental Managers
- Leasing Manager at Rental Managers Inc
- Sale Associate at
- Receptionist/Leasing at Awtrey Real Estate
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Self-oriented individual with strong background in administration field, strong skills in: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator. Bilingual: English/Spanish, great relations with staff, leadership skills, and coordination. I started working at 17 years old at a Albertsons as a courtesy clerk/cashier, enjoyed my time in the grocery business. After the store closed down (due to Albertsons closers), I found my second job at Mervyn's as a clerk in the woman department. Few months later as I graduated Westwood College with a AA in Graphic Design, I began my search for a new role in the Graphic Design Field. My 2 year journey began with LA Signs and Banners (btw great mom and pop shop), learned quite a few thing about signage. After those two great years, I moved on to a temporary customer service rep position. Since it was temporary I found myself applying myself to various positions, then I found Valmont George industries. At Valmont i've taken quite a few great roles, Maintenance Coordinator, Safety Coordinator, and QC and Graphic Designer. Im very proud to be a well rounded individual, yes that means I'm a jack of a trades. I take my work serious and strive to better myself in any way I can. I have heart and I have determination to get a job done. Thank you for your time.
- Maintenance Coordinator at Valmont Coatings George Industries
- at Valmont Coatings George Industries
- Safety and Lean Coordinator at Valmont Coatings George Industries
- QC and Graphic Designer at Valmont Coatings George Industries
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates in Graphic Design and Multimedia - Graphic Design and Multimedia
As Maintenance coordinator I am in charge of maintenance staff for multiple properties. I travel to individual properties within the company to train and assist maintenance staff in work orders and make ready units to ensure everything is done correctly and in a timely manner. I ensure that maintenance staff have all the correct tools and materials to complete any job. I am in charge of finding vendors as well as getting bids for large projects such as building infrastructure. I address maintenance complaints from tenants to ensure everything is being done for the tenants safety and well being. I report to my area manager on a regular basis to discuss any issues or concerns for each property.
- Maintenance coordinator at Tarantino Properties
- Maintenance Supervisor at ITEX Property management
- Head Maintenance at Professional property management (PPM)
- Security Guard (Full-Time) at HR REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- None - Auto mecanic
- Associate - Electronic Engineering
Maintenance coordinator, ordering everything to keep the building up and running. Heavy lifting & light lifting. Inventory, working with vendors for the best prices. Had my own office. I used the MP-2 maintenance program. Alot more involved but that is the basics.
- Maintenance Coordinator at Old Navy distutation center
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- None - None
I am currently the field manager/maintenance coordinator. I handle all of the work out in the field as far as inspections and all maintenance requests.
- Field manager/maintenance coordinator at Scribe Residential management
- Resident service coordinator/field manager at Scribe Residential management
- Hardware Associate at Reddwerks Corp.
- Warehouse Manager at Sparklepop
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Located and scheduled maintenance for DaVita Dialysis nationally Maintained communication with facility managers, maintenance and vendors. Updated master schedule in Excel
- Maintenance Coordinator at Midwest Maintenance Inc
- Physician's Office Specialist at Ohio Health
- Customer Service Representative at Aetna, Inc
- Office Assistant at Signage Consultants
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Education