Maintenance coordinator in charge of building maintenance, Coordinating with marketing, activities and housekeeping in related projects. Working with residents assisting them with small tasks needed.
- Maintenance Coordinator at Estrella Estates gracious retirement living.
- Plant Manager at Lake Pleasant Post Acute Rehabilitation
- Site Supervisor at Superstition Spring Villas
- Driver/Laborer at Espinoza's Lawn and Trim Service
6 months at this Job
• Serves as a Maintenance Coordinator organizing repair contracts for property management.
• Manage property billing for utilities and services for both the property owners and the rental tenants.
• Primary vendor contact for all repairs, and billing coordinator for vendor contracts upon completion of repairs.
- Maintenance Coordinator at P & B Rentals
- Financing Department Office Attendant at Jim Glover Chevrolet
- Nursing Assistant at Brookridge Retirement Home
- Banker Teller at City National Bank
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Pharmacy Technician
Process Operator 2005-2007 Shift Supervisor 2007-2011 Maintenance Coordinator 2011-2018
- Maintenance Coordinator at Kaneka North America
- Process Operator at PPG Industries
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
* Day-to-Day Upkeep
* Repair Needs
* Periodic inspections to determine what repairs are needed, and they serve as a point of contact for other employees when they need to report problems
* Preventive Maintenance
• Quality Control
• Janitorial duties such as maintaining clean organized office space for clients. Emptying trash, sanitation of offices, bathrooms, and conference rooms, ensuring that office grounds remain trash free, etc.
- Maintenance Coordinator at The Braswell Group, LLC
- STORE MANAGER at Dazzle Retail Store
- Shift Manager at LAST STOP
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Hospitality
- High school or equivalent
Insight Global, Atlanta, GA January 2018 - Present
Compliance Account Maintenance Coordinator
• Piloted the Account Maintenance Division of the Compliance Department
• Oversee the contractual maintenance of all compliance accounts by reading and analyzing all new agreements and communicating the requirements with the team
• In charge of all eStaff implementation and maintenance for all compliance accounts
• Track all updates in clients' vendor management systems and communicate new requirements to the team
• Update all internal trackers, checklists, and spreadsheets to ensure the team is meeting the most up-to- date client requirements
• Point of contact for the Compliance Department Compliance Specialist
• Internally communicated the onboarding process for contractors with the field
• Oversaw the onboarding of contractors to ensure it is complaint with clients' requirements
• Read and analyzed all client agreements to ensure the company is following correct procedures
• Completed weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reports and audits on Insight Global accounts
• Point of contact for problem resolution
• Helped create and implement eStaff into the company
• In charge of setting up all new hires, coordinating their training, overseeing their schedule, and their point of contact
- Compliance Account Maintenance Coordinator at Piloted the Account Maintenance Division of the Compliance Department
- Freelance Child Care Provider at
- Student Intern at Auburn University Office of Communications and Marketing
- Assistant at Design & Decor
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Communications - Public Relations and Communications
Maintenance coordinator for all branches in middle tn. From Tullahoma to Hendersonville to Columbia 18 branches in total. We cover a wide range of skill sets from electrical to plumbing. I've been in maintenance my whole adult life and I'm looking to better myself for me and my family.
- Maintenance coordinator at Ascend credit union
- Owner/Foreman at Vincent Construction
- Maintenance Technician at Tennessee farmers cooperative feed mill
- Owner/Supervisor at Choices Bar and Grill
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Vocational certificate - Industrial maintenance
- High school - general studies
Shell Central Utilities scheduler and planner for PM and repair work for I&E, pipe fitters, millwrights, and electrical. Support project group implementation of new equipment for controls, instrumentation, isolation, and ease of maintenance. Operations and maintenance SOP and technical writer for Central Utilites. Create drawings and isolation forms for all equipment for partial or complete isolation, dependent upon system and work to be performed. Supported site maintenance coordinator in planning Utilities systems maintenance plans for monthly, quarterly, and annual activities to ensure equipment was taken offline for annual maintenance during off season (aka boilers worked on in summer, chillers in winter). Implemented rotating equipment maintenance plan to include vibration analysis, laser alignment, thermal imaging, and oil changes. Implemented electrical maintenance of motors and switch gear using insulation tester, amp and volt readings, and thermal imaging.
- Maintenance Coordinator at Brown and Root Industrial Services
- Central Utilities I&C Supervisor at CH2M
- I&C Technician at JCI
- HVAC Controls Technician at Coopwood's Air Conditioning
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Maintain correspondence and working relationships with property managers, homeowners, vendors, etc.
• Managed schedules and work orders for 15 maintenance and construction techs working on various projects at various job sites.
• Answered multi-line phone system, set up accounts in computer systems, created templates for property checklists, and transferred information between multiple management systems.
- MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR at HOA MAINTENANCE
- MEMBERSHIP SPECIALIST at SALEM FAMILY YMCA
4 months at this Job
- - American Sign Language
• Taking all emergency breakdown information for tractor/trailers and smaller commercial vehicles.
• Locating appropriate maintenance vendors throughout the U.S. and Canada for specified breakdown issues.
• Supplying customers with pricing information and estimates for parts and repairs.
• Maintaining communication with all drivers and repair technicians to keep the customers updated with where their units are in the breakdown process.
• Receiving all documents for invoicing and submitting payments to vendors for their services.
• Handling all corporate account billing for the company.
- Maintenance Coordinator at Cure Leasing and Maintenance
- Lead Router/Dispatcher/CSR at Home Delivery Group, LLC
- Head Server/Bartender/Trainer at Wings and Things
- Receivables Manager at AT&T
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Operations Management/Logistics
- High School Diploma
As an administrative assistant my duties included filing, data entry and answering multi lined phones. As a maintenance coordinator my duties included conducting property inspections and uploading photos and notes into the appfolio system, scheduling move out inspections, entering and maintaining works orders and building a rappore with vendors, home owners, tenants and home warranty companies.
- Maintenance Coordinator; Administrative Assistant at Sierra Rentals and Property Management
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- GED - ADULT EDUCATION