Transport freight,transport car,heavy equipment,transport,lowboy,flatbed Sraight truck and 53 foot ,tanker endorsement ,18 years experience dump truck trailer
- Truck travel maintenance repair mechanic at Truck travel maintenance repair mechanic
- Truck driver truck maintenance repair at Stinson transport
25 years, 9 months at this Job
* Promoted from Production to Maintenance Repair * Certified on four different machines. * Responsible for all warehouse maintenance repair requests as needed.
- Maintenance Repair Technician, Abacus at Kane Warehouse
- Assembler at Dynamic Staffing
- Server at TGI Friday's
- Sales at S&S Speedways
3 months at this Job
- Vocational - Technical Certificate
- certificate - education
Retired) Preventative maintenance repair and machining. Hydraulic, CNC machining, Robotics, Haas machining, weld fabrication.
- journey maintenance repair at Rosenboom Machine &Tool
- Machine Operator/Machinist at Speed Selector Inc
- Second Shift Maintenance Lead Person at Bertin Steel
- Machine Operator/CNC Operator/Brideport Operator at Advance Bronze
5 years, 2 months at this Job
First Black female maintenance Repair Worker with Jefferson County. Scored the highest on placement test to become a maintenance worker.
- Maintenance Repair Worker at Jefferson County General Services
- at Altec Inc.Shipping Department
- at Mercedes Benz
- Team Leader and Shipping at Assembly and Molding car parts for Mercedes Benz
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• Repaired weight machines to ensure proper functionality
• Inspected equipment for malfunctions
• Replaced cables and oiling machines as needed
• Overall, provided maintenance of weight room machines ensuring the safety of customers using the equipment
- Maintenance Repair at State of Kansas
- CNC Machinist at Exacta Aerospace
- Stretching Machine Operator at Capps Aerospace
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Manufacturing Technology
- Certification - CATIA
Responsible for all general maintenance/repair work for UIS Housing and Residential Life.
➢ Served as department liaison to other unit supervisors and forepersons, such as craft foreman, for best allocation of resources; made recommendations to unit supervisors for follow-up repairs
➢ Responsible for all database entries, service call prioritization, reports, and coordination for all facilities related projects.
➢ Maintained shop manuals, equipment and manufacture manuals, physical and electronic maintenance records, material order forms, and files on repairs and work progress.
➢ Inspected work, both in-house craftsman and contractors, regarding proper work completion and ensured satisfaction of customers.
➢ Trained and supervised extra-help staff in completion of recurring and seasonal maintenance tasks.
➢ Trained professional staff, trades personnel and extra-help staff on the function, operation and data input for the Housing Maintenance Work Order System (MS Access)
➢ Trained and/or familiarized the professional staff, trades personnel, extra-help staff, on various functions, outputs/reports, operation and data input for the work order system School Dude.
➢ Trained personnel, both informal and formal training environments, responding to emergency maintenance situations, using damage control and cost saving approaches.
➢ Played a key informal role in supervising housing staff assistants, clean crew coordinators/chiefs, and crew members in the performance of general maintenance duties and tasks.
➢ Advised students, parents, staff, and faculty of respective facilities issues.
- Maintenance/Repair Worker at University of Illinois Springfield
- Product Technician at Mel-O-Cream Donuts International, Inc
- HVAC/R Journeyman at Universal Heating and Air Conditioning
- Journeyman / Supervisor at USAF
18 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies - Liberal Studies
- Applied Science Degree - Mechanical and Electrical Technology
I provide all aspects of mechanical repairs many of which are done at the customers preferred location. With 20 years experience as an Auto mechanic I am proficient in automotive diagnosis and repairs. I have excellent customer service skills allowing me to connect with the customers and quickly discern their habits and lifestyle allowing me to logically ask appropriate questions and find a resolution to those often intermittent problems. I am also fluent with small engine repairs, heavy equipment, and off-road vehicles, I also do home maintenance, RC tuning, light carpentry, and various other honey-do projects that many honey's do not do. My FaceBook page can be found under.... Broken Things: Maintenance & Repair
- Mobile Mechanic, mechanical repair, and handyman maintenance at Broken Things: Maintenance & Repair
- Automotive Technician at Perfect Tune
- Stay at Home Dad/MECHANIC/Handy Man at Berryman Household/ Daddyo Mechanical
- Auto Technician/ Shop Lead/ office assistant at Manny's Automotive
9 months at this Job
- None - Accounting
- None - Motorcycle Mechanics & Drafting
❖ Provides roadway maintenance, improvement, resurfacing and reconstruction of streets including asphalt and Concrete. ❖ Preformed repair on brinks, sidewalks, curbs, gutters, and catch basins. ❖ Aided with Street / traffic sign maintenance well as general compound maintenance work at the facility
- Maintenance Repair Worker at Manpower - Port St. Lucie
- Home Health Aide at Lucky Home Care
- Patient Care Advocate at Express Scripts
- Customer Service Representative at Lucky Home Care
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Computer Networking Systems
- Maintenance Repair at State of Texas
- Stock Clerk at State of Texas
- Housekeeping at Fairfield Inn & Suites
3 months at this Job
- Some college
As a Maintenance Repair Mechanic I am responsible for troubleshooting and repair of any mechanical breakdown or preventative maintenance that the production team may be confronted with, installation of new equipment, maintenance and repair of facilities, and insuring a safe workplace while performing all of my daily tasks. I troubleshoot and repair systems that include hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical power transmission. I also am required to do fabrication work using common shop equipment such as MIG/ TIG/ stick welders, sheet metal bender, sheet metal shear, oxy/acetylene cutting equipment, horizontal & vertical band saws, mills, and lathes. I work, with personnel from every facet of the plant, toward maintaining a safe, efficient shop floor that provides a quality part to the customer.
- Maintenance Repair Mechanic at ZF Automotive
- CNC Machinist at ABB
- Industrial Maintenance Technician at TRW Automotive
- Owner/Operator at Precision Lawn Care
9 months at this Job
- - Electromechanical Engineering Technology