MAINTENANCE REPAIR (CONTRACT)
• Clean and clear debris and hazardous materials.
• Safely operate a variety of tools including drills, saws, grinders, etc.
• Provide labor support as needed.
• Dig pits, lift heavy loads, climb and perform general maintenance duties.
- MAINTENANCE REPAIR at CITY OF MIAMI BEACH
- ELEVATOR MECHANIC HELPER (CONTRACT) at SOUTH FLORIDA ELEVATOR SERVICE CORP
- CONSTRUCTION LABORER at POWER DESIGN
- INSTALLER at REDI GROUP -BMW
at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Maintains grounds in clean, safe, and orderly manner including, , minor pest management, composting and fertilizing laws, perform both major and minor repair work around the building.
Repair broken sprinkler head and system pressure if necessary; cleans debris from grounds pathways and parking lots
• Maintains grounds maintenance equipment, prunes, trees and shrubs. Removes broken glass, putty or plastic, replaces windows and door hardware, replaces glass for windows, doors and light fixtures
- Maintenance Repair Custodian at Anderson Manufactures Maintenance
3 years, 10 months at this Job
As a MRO technician I would work on hydraulic Ram Air Turbines, Air Driven Generators, Hydraulic pumps from various companies such as Eaton, Hamilton Sundstrand, leibherr, etc. Also would overhaul F4 bellmouth controllers. The process would be; Disassembly, cleaning, troubleshooting, overhaul, repair, and assembly of aircraft components, assemblies and accessories in a FAA repair station environment to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements. Accurately interpret component maintenance manuals, CMM’s, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders and other documents from both the customer and company. Utilize small hand tools such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, and hammers. Measures parts to determine tolerances, using precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, gauges and scales Will aid in the development of the repair processes, and ensure FAA, EASA, CAAC and customer compliance Perform all inspection functions in FAA Repair Station, including receiving / analytical / in-process / final inspection of hardware (commercial & military), certification for airworthiness in accordance with customer CMM’s and other approved technical data.
- Maintenance repair overhaul Technician at SAFRAN Labinal
- Lab Test Technician at Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Helicopter Maintenance Technician II at Dyncorp Intl., Bagram AFB
- AH-64 Aviation Maintenance Mechanic at United States Army
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Aviation safety
Performs skilled & semi-skilled maintenance, replacement, installation & repair of electrical equipment (e.g., switches, receptacles, light fixtures, small motors & equipment, automatic door controls, operators, & wiring, fire alarms, fans & electrical circuits); performs carpentry work involving skilled & semi-skilled maintenance, alteration &/or repair to buildings, equipment & wood structures (e.g., windows, doors, floors, roofs, stairways, walls, woodwork, floors & partitions); prepares & paints walls, ceilings, cabinets or other items (e.g., plaster, patch & sand); assists in masonry work.
- Maintenance Repair Worker 2 at Ohio Veterans Home
- Owner/Operator at Infinite Builders
- Maintenance Technician at Lorain Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Assembly at Rigid Tool Company
9 months at this Job
-Develop and implement preventative maintenance program. -Execute preventative maintenance on all fabrication equipment. -Manage Fleet of forklifts : repairs and PM's -Fleet Maintenance Manager -Repair Fleet as able and source large scale repairs when necessary. -Coordinate large scale repairs with outside vendors. -Order and stock consumables for welding and fabrication shop. -Proficient with 120V-480V -Skilled in torch cutting and mig welding -Proficient with hand tools and power tools -Respond to repair needs for 40 man fabrication shop.
- Facility Maintenance & Repair at MetalCraft Services
- Route Driver at Crumpton Welding Supply & Equipment
- Shift Leader/ Server at Ruby Tuesday
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Worked on prepping repairing & maintaining metro's train tracks. Assisted higher level rated crew members (track repair, equipment operators) with as drilling holes, cutting rail, tightening nuts & bolts, wood framing, concrete drilling, concrete mixing, concrete pouring, concrete finishing, torch cutting metal & steal, replacing rail segments & all materials associated with all track maintenance.
• Used & operated track tools & equipment & materials for fixing repairing & maintaining metro's railroad track engineering designed safety & operational standard, cutting rail with a rail saw, torch cutting rail & metal with oxygen accelaleine torch. Made sure all tools & equipment are fully functional & operating properly before arriving to the work site, installation of rail & all components associated with the repair & maintaining all train tracks in metro's system.
• Walked on the tracks during revenue service & visually inspecting an assigned segment of metro's train system usual in between 5-7 miles of track daily. Visually inspected all rail defects & document all defects & anomalies by writing them down on a paper report or taking pictures & video then returning to my field office & entering all gathered information into database. Reported unsafe rail situations immediately.
- MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, INSPECTOR at WASHINGTON METROPOLITAN AREA TRANSIT AUTHORITY
- CUSTODIAN at WASHINGTON METROPOLITAN AREA TRANSIT AUTHORITY
- CATERING CAPTAIN at MARTIN'S CROSSWINDS
15 years at this Job
Project Support Analyst, AFLCMC/HIAO, Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul initiative (MROi) and Overhaul initiative (MROi) ❖ Achieves 95% of on-time delivery and closure as Suspense Manager for external (High Headquarters) and internal taskings through MROi's Suspense Tracker Workflow (SharePoint based) ❖ Flowcharted MROi's suspense process developing MROi's Suspense and Action Item Process Guide ❖ Crafts MROi's Monthly Program Executive Officer (PEO) Activity Report, SAF/AQ's Monthly Acquisition Report (MAR) through the Project Management Resource Tool (PMRT), Quarterly MROi Accomplishments, and AFLCMC/HIA's Weekly WaveTops ❖ Supports Program Manager with data entries into the Information Technology Investment Portfolio System (ITIPS) and the Select & Native Programming Data Input System for Information Technology (SNAP-IT) tools ❖ Crafts minutes for the Interface Control Working Group and Schedule Working Group supporting the Integrated Product Team Leads ❖ Improved MROi's Weekly Staff Meeting reducing a 2-hour meeting to a 1 hour or less by establishing content rules of engagement ❖ SharePoint Administrator for providing program access and permissions to staff ❖ Alternate Office Point-of-Contact (POC), formerly known as Records Custodian, for office's Records Management
- Project Support Analyst, AFLCMC/HIAO, Maintenance, Repair at BTAS
- Acquisition Management Analyst at Engility
- Acquisition Management Analyst, C-17 System Program Office at Dynamics Research Corporation
- Full-time caregiver for family during serious illnesses at LEAVE OF ABSENCE
9 months at this Job
• Cleaned and lubricated vehicles, machinery, equipment, instruments, tools, work areas and other objects, using hand tools, power tools and cleaning equipment.
• Executed daily operations of equipment maintenance, shop cleaning, and driving tractor.
• Installed and replaced machinery, equipment and new and replacement parts and instruments, using hand tools and power tools.
• Adjusted, connected and disconnected wiring, piping, tubing and other parts, using hand tools and power tools.
• Was instrumental in repairing farm equipment and operating truck and tractor.
• Transferred tools, parts, equipment and supplies to and from work stations and other areas.
• Disassembled broken and defective equipment in order to facilitate repair and reassembled equipment when repairs were complete.
• Assembled and maintained physical structures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Examined and tested machinery, equipment, components and parts for defects and to ensure proper functioning.
• Tended and observed equipment and machinery in order to verify efficient and safe operation.
• Applied protective materials to equipment, components and parts in order to prevent defects and corrosion.
• Successfully handled equipment repair and maintenance.
• Provided assistance to more skilled workers involved in the adjustment, maintenance, part replacement and repair of tools, equipment and machines.
• Structured and maintained a clean and safe work environment.
• Positioned vehicles, machinery, equipment, physical structures and other objects for assembly and installation, using hand tools, power tools and moving equipment.
• Held and supplied tools, parts, equipment and supplies for other workers.
• Prepared work stations so mechanics and repairers could conduct work.
- Installation/Maintenance/Repair Workers Helper at Cavello Cellars
- CNC Operator at Fascinate Stone and Tile
- Mechanics Helper at State of Washington
2 months at this Job
Maintenance and repair of bath room sinks, bathtubs, plumbing, electrical and tile. Working with public.
- Maintenance & Repair at Tuff Tubs refinishing
- Hotel Building Maintenance at Landmark Resort
- Hotel Maintenance at Holiday Inn
- Machineist Apprentice at National Center for Atmospheric Research
22 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Machinest
I maintain buildings, and property. I do basic carpentry, welding, masonry, electrical work, and maintain equipment, and machinery. 03/2006 - Present Maintenance Repair Worker 3 State Of Ohio - MCI
- Maintenance Repair Worker at State Of Ohio - MCI
- Driver at Clark Trucking
12 years, 10 months at this Job