The previous role as Maintenance Supervisor was not backfilled and the role responsibilities carried forward with the new Maintenance Superintendent duties. The Maintenance Superintendent duties consisted of managing the A/I measurement team (6) (performing calibrations, equip. installations, wellhead plunger installations, & equip. troubleshooting / repairs), 1 SAP Work Management planning team (2), the overall Fayetteville Asset spending budget, well work over / deferment budget approvals, 1 SAP work Management scheduling approvals, & all Production Unit construction / Maintenance Contractor Management. 3 - Midstream compressor facilities were decommissioned, 26 - 3516 / 5794 size Midstream compressor units were removed from service, 3 - Midstream pipelines were relocated due to State HWY new construction, 68 - permanent well head compressors were decommissioned, 383 - wellhead plungers were installed, 33 - well pads were reclaimed, and all planned / unplanned field maintenance schedules were met with no safety incidents during this time period.
- Maintenance Superintendent at BHP Billiton
- Maintenance Supervisor at Production Unit construction
- Construction Foreman at BHP Billiton
- Construction Representative at Chesapeake Energy
2 years at this Job
- Training Completion Certificate - Environmental ECD Planning & Installation
June 11, 2018 Maintenance Superintendent - Muse Management Present Oversee Muse properties buildings & grounds; Arête, 162 Ten, Tudor Manor & Vision 5 Supervise maintenance team, get quotes, schedule vendors and turns, manage POs & invoices
- Maintenance Superintendent at Muse Management
- Maintenance Assistance Supervisor at Grand Ave Apartments
- Maintenance Supervisor at Beaver Creek & Beaver Cove - Cascade Management
- Maintenance Manager at CentrePointe Greens
at this Job
• Supervised personnel in a line setting to ensure production was met safely and properly. Trained and directed mechanics to meet daily production needs while developing and implementing systems to decrease loss and maximize production efficiency.
• Ensured compliance with all OSHA and company safety policies to reduce risk of mechanical issues and workplace safety incidents. In fact, zero man hours were lost due to injuries on the job since May 2014.
• Diagnosed mechanical breakdowns on equipment and guided company mechanics with expertise to implement creative solutions.
• Managed and updated the maintenance priority list, equipment parts replacement, and rebuilt databases.
• Rapport strengthening through daily briefings encouraging mechanics' input, daily personal one-on-one time to ensure instructions are clear and understood, and reinforcing the knowledge that the Superintendent is there to help at any time and in any way necessary to get the job done well.
- Maintenance Superintendent at Mountaire Farms Inc
- Phase Maintenance Supervisor/Aircraft Maintenance Shops Supervisor at US Army, HHD, 4-159th Aviation Regiment
- Shops Supervisor at US Army
12 years at this Job
- - Aviation Maintenance Technology
Responsibilities Currently hold Assistant Supervisorial position on a rail maintenance train. I have worked for the company for 6 years, starting out with the position of general laborer. Within those 6 years I’ve also held the position of Maintenance Lead. My current position requires me to train, manage, and keep time cards for 16 employees as well as managing a $50,000 budget monthly. I also track fuel prices and manage a purchasing schedule. I am also responsible for tracking inventory and managing the $276,000 monthly inventory budget. I also manage a fleet of 3 company trucks, which includes providing and scheduling general maintenance. Accomplishments Over the 6 years I've worked for the rail maintenance company I have advanced in position from general laborer to maintenance lead, then operator, assistant supervisor, and I've begun my training as supervisor as of January 2015. I have acquired a number of certifications as well. Currently working in the international department, have worked in Brazil Australia and Saudi Arabia.
- Maintenance Superintendent at Loram maintenance of way
- CNC Machinist/Setup at Field Logic
- Lawn Care Technician at Lawn Care Service
- General Laborer at Privately Owned Trout Farm
at this Job
- - General Studies
Apartment maintenance, Budget, Supervise
- Maintenance Superintendent at Nelson and Associates
- Property Security Manager at Justus Property Management
- Maintenance Supervisor at Justus Property Management
- Maintenance Technician at Gene B Glick Property Management
at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible for the entire maintenance function for all tooling and equipment utilized in the manufacturing process at the Lordstown, Ohio Assembly plant.
• Managed team consisting of Controls Engineers, Process Techs, Maintenance Supervisors and UAW trades.
• Directed and planned all maintenance related activities including preventative maintenance, responding to breakdowns, new installations and continuous improvement.
- Maintenance Superintendent at General Motors
- Maintenance General Forman at MTBF and MTTR
- Maintenance Supervisor at
- Client Delivery Executive at Hewlett-Packard, Remote/Travel
8 months at this Job
Responsibilities Ensured line availability to meet production need. Scheduled maintenance resources to support production goals. Managed 3rd party resources in support of capital projects and new line startups. Locate, quote, and purchase maintenance repair parts and equipment. Accomplishments o Established a work request system for plant personnel to submit a request for maintenance work in their areas. Developed PM work instructions for bottling and can line equipment. Created a requisition process to standardize the request for and purchasing of maintenance materials. Coached and mentored a new maintenance crew. Established training programs with OEM’s to training technicians.
- Maintenance Superintendent at Modern Forge Texas
- Maintenance Manager at Master Halco
- Maintenance Reliability Manager at Advanced Enviromental Recycling Technologies
- Maintenance Supervisor at Hilex Poly LLC
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - General Studies
• Maintain and repair 106 unit apartment building and surrounding grounds.
• Complete any work orders, preventive maintenance, electrical, plumbing and HVAC work needed throughout the facility.
• Complete turn-over’s on time and in an orderly fashion.
• Supervise Maintenance Tech and assign work orders as needed.
• Maintain inventory of maintenance and janitorial supplies and make purchase orders as needed, while maintaining yearly budget.
• Schedule, prepare and make all repairs for all required quarterly and yearly inspections of equipment, apartments and building.
• Maintain landscaping and parking lot maintenance during the summer and do all snow removal during the winter months.
• Rotate on an on-call schedule one week per month for building and multiple nearby properties.
- Maintenance Superintendent at Congregate Management Services
- Utility Locate Technician at USIC United States Infrastructure Corporation
- Inventory Receiver at Copart, Inc
- Facilities Maintenance at ModCloth
2 years, 9 months at this Job
Daily ground cleaning,pool area cleaning, preventive maintenance, schedule maintenance, scheduled contractor when needed, daily work orders, elevator inspection, daily tenant interaction, pretty much from smallest problem to largest problem comes across my desk.
- Maintenance superintendent at Palmer View Luxury Apartments (Hilton reality)
- Landscape and installation of yards. Crew leader at ELEGANT LAWN CARE
2 years, 6 months at this Job
• Oversaw the day to day operations of the maintenance, electrical, and saw filing operations
• Established quality maintenance standards
• Worked effectively with production, quality, and safety team members
• Prioritized workflow and scheduled outages for repair and preventative maintenance
• Coordinated departmental budgets and ensured performance objectives were met/exceeded by communicating those goals, as well as progress against those goals, on a regular basis
• Implemented strategies that drive continuous improvement and support all elements of plant through PM's, PDM's, and reliability centered maintenance
• Performed root cause failure and gap analysis
- Maintenance Superintendent at West Fraser
- Sergeant at United States Marine Corps Reserve
- Electrical Engineer for Recycled Fiber Plants and Pulp Mill at International Paper
- Squad Leader during seven month deployments in Afghanistan at United States Marine Corps Reserve
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Certificate in Industrial Wood Processing - Industrial Wood Processing
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Engineering