Over seas all the daily maintenance of Flowers Plantation rentals and club property. Responsible for day to day operation of housing facilities and properties to include rental units turns, leasing, routine maintenances and operating within a set budget. Hiring, training and evaluating staff.
- Maintenance Superintendent/Manager at Flowers Plantation Maintenance Superintendent
- Manager of armory, building, janitorial maintenances and vehicles motor fleet inspections at North Carolina Department of Public Safety, Central Prison
- Inventory Specialist at Food Lion Warehouse
- Delivery and Repair Technician at Denim Medical Supply
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
As maintenance superintendent with a staff of 3, I was responsible for a 92 unit apartment complex and several shopping centers in the Hartford market involving independent decision authority.
● Responsibilities encompassed a wide variety of job activities from the renovation and cleaning of apartments and retail spaces, to service requests being done in a timely manner.
● Credits for bringing the occupancy rate up from 45% to 98% and increasing investor profits by effective contract negotiation, inventory control, and resident retention.
- Maintenance Superintendent at Quail Hollow Apartments
- Maintenance Superintendent at Grove Property Services
- Custodian at East Hartford Board of Education
23 years at this Job
- - HVAC Residential and Commercial
Maintenance Superintendent over 10 employees for the Maintenance Department and cleaning crew Department. Oversee the Work Order program. Make Schedules for the Maintenance Department and cleaning crew department weekly in Excel form. Proactive identify/resolve Maintenance issues in the stores and the mall. Order supplies for the Maintenance Department and cleaning crew department. Repaired all maintenance issues in the mall. Train Team members in the maintenance department and cleaning crew department. Oversee the Daily PM program. Repair of all electrical problems in the building/Ballast to plugs and food service equipment. Oversee the daily work the contractors worked on to make sure the work was completed. Oversee the Energy management system. Oversee and manage of current maintenance for HVAC,Exhaust,Pest Control, Plumbing, Electrical and Equipment. Developed and executed preventative maintenance schedules and solutions for the company. Reviewed and negotiate bids for service.
- Maintenance Superintendent at MALL OF MONROE
- Facilities Manager at HOJEIJ BRANDED FOOD
- Maintenance Engineer at Franklin Park Mall
- Facilities Manager at Target
11 months at this Job
- Master Certificate in Supervisory Management.
- Certification - OSHA 10-Hour
- Certification - Heating and cooling
- Diploma - Electrical wiring
- Diploma - Building Industry Program
Tar Heel. NC Smithfield Foods - Tar Heel, North Carolina is the Largest Hog production site with approximately 5,000 employees, in Tar Heel, NC.
Maintenance Superintendent March 2016 to Present
• - Responsible for preventative maintenance schedule of Process and Packaging equipment also shipping Areas and building Repair, In-house repair or scheduling with vendors
• - Main role is to decrease costs and report out status updates weekly to Senior Leadership
• - I currently monitor Machine Downtime Tracking, Maintenance Budget, and Payroll annual budget
• - Successfully managing 4 Supervisors and 35+ maintenance Personnel.
• Manages the planning, organization, and controls for a major functional area or department. May be responsible for a mix of direct and matrixed reports. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination
• - Develop reliability engineering solutions/continuous improvement initiatives to reduce downtime and increase productivity.
• - Participate and Lead root cause analysis and process improvement implementation
• - Occasionally support and train over 18 Supervisors and 121 mechanics throughout the plant
• - Working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical, and electrical work
• Working with ammonia air handling units in blast freezers -40 degrees working with installation contractors on new500,000 square ft cold storage building with new ammonia system and
• Also upgrading the old existing ammonia system. AW North Carolina Durham, NC AW North Carolina is an internationally based Japanese company with approximately 3,000 employees. AW NC manufactures car parts for international clients.
- Maintenance Superintendent at Smithfield Foods
- Automation/Maintenance Technician at A&E Corporation
- Mechanical / Reliability Engineer at
- Maintenance Team lead at Maintenance Team
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate in Electronic Engineering - Electronic Engineering
• As the Maintenance Superintendent, tasked to interview, hire and place all new employees assigned to the Maintenance Department.
• Hand picked by senior management to plan and organize an intermediate and advance training programs for 145 Maintenance personnel.
• Identified complex problems and reviewed related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions for the 3 largest sewage treatment plant on the East coast.
• Effectively controlled costs through economical utilization of materials and equipment for the company with a net saving of $600,000. Annual maintenance budget of $ 4.6 Million.
- Maintenance Superintendent at PASSAIC VALLEY SEWERAGE COMMISSION
- Evening Instructor at Bergen County Technical High School
- Senior Chief Petty Officer at U.S. Navy
28 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Superintendent - Scaffolding
• Manage 140 employees to provide scaffolding services throughout Eastman Chemical Company.
• Manage the staffing, material cost and projects.
• Manage both maintenance and capital projects.
• Schedule all work and met schedule compliance.
• Promoted safety as first priority on any job.
- Maintenance Superintendent at BROCK SERVICES / PARTNER INDUTRIAL
- Civil Designer / Scheduling / Environmental Specialist / Safety Coordinator at SOIL & MATERIAL ENGINEERING, INC
- Lead Designer at PANASONIC, INC
- Lead Designer at POWELL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- A.A.S. degree in Drafting Design Technology - Drafting Design Technology
Manage multi-discipline T & L union workforce (30+ employees) in the maintenance of Ingevity Corporation’s Wickliffe, KY carbon plant (contract maintenance). Manage the workforce within the parameters of the local union contract and site maintenance contracts. Establish and maintain positive employee-management relationship through communication and consistent administration of policies. Monitor the performance of the craftsmen and follow through with corrective action as needed. Monitor and maintain productivity levels according to those set by the client. Manage coordination and planning of all maintenance activities Oversee and ensure compliance with the preventive maintenance program. Used SAP for Maintenance CMMS purposes. Employment ended when another Maintenance Contractor group won the contract bid.
- Maintenance Superintendent at BASS Maintenance Corporation
- Manager at Maintenance and Reliability
- Fuel Handling Manager at Tennessee Valley Authority Shawnee Fossil Plant
- Instrumentation & Control Supervisor at Electric Energy Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Management
- Bachelor's - Organizational Leadership
- Associate - Electronics Engineering
Snow removal Scheduling of make readies, work orders and preventive maintenance Purchasing, inventory, vendor solicitation and product research Assisted in identifying and bidding out Cap X projects and overseeing contractor crews in the completion of these improvements Interviewing and hiring of staff and staff supervision Use of Realpage (One Site), Word and Excel
- MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENT at AFFINITY ORCHARD PLACE APARTMENTS
23 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• electronic locking systems
• heating & air conditioning &refrigeration
• swimming pool maintenance
• maintain m s d s infomation
• Planning and organizing maintenance work orders
- Maintenance Superintendent at Fair field inn & suites
- maintenance at Bradley woods apartments
- chief engineer at Courtyard Marriott
6 months at this Job
- - H vac / r
In this position, I was the superintendent of an aircraft maintenance unit, responsible for directing the maintenance efforts of all the people keeping the wing's B-52 bombers flying. We were responsible for managing over $50 billion dollars in aircraft, equipment, and supplies. My team helped create and update maintenance policy and procedures, managed QA teams and procedures, and ensured we were providing safe, reliable aircraft flying out of multiple locations across the globe.
- Maintenance Superintendent at 2nd Bomb Wing, Barksdale AFB
- Quality Assurance Superintendent at 2nd Maintenance Group, Barksdale AFB
- Group Production Superintendent at 2nd Maintenance Group, Barksdale AFB
- Squadron Lead Production Superintendent at 20th Bomb Squadron, Barksdale AFB
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
- Associate Degree - Occupational Education
- Associate Degree - Education
- Associate Degree - Technology and Military Science Instruction
- Associate Degree - Avionics Systems Technology