• Cultivate and solicit a portfolio of major and special gifts prospects
• Steward relationships to enhance loyalty, dedication and support
• Work collaboratively with Annual Giving team to increase meaningful engagement programs
• Analyze data to develop strategic plan for Gift Planning through the Seven Hills Legacy Society
- Major Gift Officer at Seven Hills School
- Development Officer Regional Program at University of Cincinnati Foundation
- Driver Helper Coordinator at United Parcel Service
- Take Charge Supervisor-Cincinnati Building and Kentucky View Building at United Parcel Service
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Responsible for engaging and soliciting 150 major donors/prospects towards a $35M comprehensive campaign designed to celebrate the University's centennial and secure resources for future growth and success
• Key advisor towards identifying viable major gift prospects and developing prospect engagement strategies that include and involve Advancement and University leadership
• Key liaison to recommend alumni donors and prospects as candidates for the College of Business, Accounting and School of Law Dean Advisory Boards
• As a regular course of business, engage, brief and prepare the Deans of the College of Business and School of Law for individual meetings with high level donors and prospects; frequently accompany University Deans and other faculty on travel and donor meetings
• Proactively collaborate and seek consult with fellow Advancement colleagues on best practice and best strategy for major gift prospects, with the goal of achieving best person/timing/project
• Strong advocate to create a culture that emphasizes donor passion and delivers a holistic, relationship-based approach to major gift fundraising
• Utilize digital platforms to raise awareness of campaign initiatives, opportunities and events with major donor/prospect constituents
• Curate tailored communications to high level donors/prospects and volunteers
- Senior Major Gift Officer at Western New England University
- Philanthropy Officer at Baystate Health
- Director of Development at Girls Inc. of Holyoke
- Major Gifts Officer at Smith College
3 years at this Job
- MBA - LEADERSHIP
- BA - Psychology
Execute projects and campaigns for ongoing grateful patient program strategies, speaker bureau presentations, marketing, and receptions. Communicate effectively with the CEO, Vice President, physicians, development colleagues, and volunteers to cultivate prospective and planned gift donors as well as foundations. Observe the highest ethical standards while demonstrating optimism, sensitivity, and empathy. Foster relationships with members of the community including donors, volunteers, trust officers, insurance representatives, organizations, and businesses. Key Accomplishments: . Spearhead fundraising strategies to foster new long-term relationships with potential donors and maintain current relationships. . Cultivate moves management strategies to identify prospects and work through engagement, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship. . Generate reports with a focus on specific geographical areas to target individuals that met certain wealth levels and a propensity to give to areas that are geared towards the mission of our hospital.
- Major Gift Officer at Holy Cross Hospital
- Pledge Compliance Officer & Development Officer at Mount Sinai Medical Center Foundation
- Executive Marketing Director at America-Loving Care Home Health
- Director of Business Development at
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing - Marketing
• Secured major gifts from alumni, corporations and individuals
• Member of the president's council and planning team
• Assisted in grant writing initiatives
• Initiated 2018 CSJ annual fund campaign increasing amount from last year by $70,000
• Planned and implemented a multi - year pledge campaign contingent upon the college maintaining its accreditation; in the first month secured $75,000 for three years
• Increased employee giving to over 31% participation
• Established realistic goals to solicit, steward, acknowledge, recognize and engage donors through major gifts, planned giving, annual fund and donor relations
- Major Gift Officer at Office of Development - College of St. Joseph
- Director, Corporate Giving at Castleton University
- Owner and operator at Ladabouche Furniture
- Branch Manager at Vermont Federal Bank
6 months at this Job
- - sales and social media tools
Manage a select major donor portfolio consisting of 180+ donors including past board chairman - 80% individuals and 20% corporate, trusts and foundations -FY 15 generated total revenue of $489,000.00 with average gift size of $1,956.00 and FY16 generated total revenue of $468,000 with average gift size of $2,583.00;FY17 to date average gift size of $3,014.00 and 2nd place in 5 state division for the most number of gifts $2,500+ from Nov. 1 to Dec. 31, 2017; obtain sponsorship gifts for annual Red Ball event and annual Genevieve Byrne Speaker Series event; execute major donor solicitation projects for all portfolio donors and giving society donors; determine best donor candidates for 'mini-capital / project campaigns' and serve on leadership committee dedicated to help raise these funds; mine database for potential major donors; create and submit grant proposals to family foundations and trusts as well as report out to these entities; create budget forecast based on my portfolio; cultivate and maintain close relationship with donors through visits, phone calls, emails, facility tours, events and other cultivation activities; maintain donor management notes in SalesForce; create and utilize SalesForce reports for analysis and strategic planning; strategize with leadership regarding development activities and financial goals; present portfolio annual funding plan to leadership.
- Major Gift Officer / Donor Relations Officer at American Red Cross
- Annual Fund Manager at American Red Cross
- Gift Planning Officer and Major Gift Officer at
- PTA President, Treasurer, Secretary, Fundraising Chairman at Blue Springs School District
7 years at this Job
Advancing the vision, mission, and values of the agency. Utilizing consultative selling techniques to solicit donations from the community. Leading efforts to grow donations from $1 million per year toward a $5.6 million goal for the operating budget.
• Created and executed the kNOw Poverty Hour tour of the mission on and off the campus with other speaking engagements around topics of poverty.
• Created the Ambassador Circle, a group of high level supporters by expanding on the existing sustainable giving platform, the Friends Level Society.
- Major Gift Officer at Catholic Charities of Central Texas
- Director of Advancement at Catholic Charities of Central Texas
- Sales Executive at Bisco Industries
- Language Center Director at Berlitz Corporation
2 years, 3 months at this Job
• Identify, engage, cultivate, solicit, and steward current and prospective donors.
• Increased individual donor portfolio by $50,000, increased special event revenue over $30,000 and achieved over 200% of budget in my first year.
• Responsible for meeting annual revenue target with assigned portfolio.
• Develop and execute ongoing strategy for prospects using cultivation events.
• Works collaboratively with other departments and partners with development staff at the National Office to create customized solicitation strategies matching the objectives of the organization and interests of the donor/prospect.
• Personally solicits assigned donor portfolio, including preparation of personalized materials when needed.
• Activate disaster relief materials to engage donors when major disasters occur.
• Works with leadership volunteers to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward appropriate donors. Identifies potential planned giving prospects among assigned donors and partners to solicit prospects. Implements programs/activities to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward donors at the $2,500 level or higher.
• Cultivate relationships with individual donors personally and by supporting volunteer leaders.
• Cultivates, solicits and stewards support from corporations and foundations to meet annual fundraising goals. This includes assisting corporations in achieving their goals in strengthening their brand, marketing, and employee engagement.
• Foundation research, grant writing and cultivation with foundation trustees.
• Participates in disaster relief fundraising projects as appropriate.
• Assist with area special events.
- Major Gift Officer at American Red Cross
- Executive Director of Northeast PA at March of Dimes Foundation
- Senior Market Director at American Diabetes Association
- Director of Development at Valley Youth House
2 years at this Job
- - National Leadership Conference
- - Eastern PA Business Journal
Hired to promote EBEID Neighborhood Promise, educate, cultivate relationships, raise money, and support ProMedica events (one-year contract)
- Major Gift Officer at ProMedica Foundation
- ProMedica Security Officer at ProMedica Headquarters
- Pharmacy Technician at CVS/Omnicare
- Operations Supervisor, Toledo Building Services at Owens Community College, Fifth Third Stadium, Huntington
1 year at this Job
- None - Economics
- None - Finance
- Bachelor's - Business Services
Identifying and nurturing relationships with individuals, foundations and businesses donating over $5000. Managed a portfolio of 300 donors, exceeding $800,000 in 2018.
- Major Gift Officer at Mel Trotter Ministries
- Development Specialist at Guiding Light Ministries
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Social Welfare
- Director of Development /Major Gift Officer at Stetson University
- Independent Speaker, Trainer & Coach at The John Maxwell Team
- Chief Operating Officer at Loveland Living Planet Aquarium
- Project Manager, Guest Information & Collateral at Walt Disney World Co
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Music Education
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Business Administration