Own sale marketer House calls Event make up artist And film make up artist
- Make up artist freelancer at Self employed
at this Job
- High certificate - Beauty Technology
- Some college
Full time Make-Up Artist and Waxing
- Make-Up Artist/ Esthetician at Brock Beauty Inc
- Beauty Editor at Brock Beauty Inc
- Beauty Consultant at Brock Beauty Inc
- Technician at Brock Beauty Inc
7 years at this Job
Im the license esthetician, make up artist ,eyelash technician ,and facial specialist. For all make up an beauty applications.
- Make-up artist at Lanitra's Divine Studio
- Customer Serivce at Supervisor of Elections
- Customer service at Supervisors of Elections office
- Customer Service Representative at Lanitra's Divine Studio
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Cosmotology
Hairstylist/ make up artist. Experienced in all phases of hair specializing in color and Vridal work.
- Hairstylist/ make up artist at Raelene’s Hair Studio
- Hairstylist/cosmetologist at Rodeo Drive Salon
- Hairstylist/ assistant at Hollywood Blvd Hair Designers
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Cosmetologist License - Cosmetology
- High School Diploma
• Special Effects Make-Up Artist
• Character Actor for the Attraction
• Character Actor for Promotional Events Certification School, Slack's Fire Service Training, Plano, TX 2007
• Certified in Fire Investigation
• Certified in Fire Inspection
• Certified in Plans Examination
- Make-Up Artist/Actor at Dark Hour Haunted House
- Accounts Payable Manager at CAF Companies
- Accounts Payable Specialist at The Tipton Group
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Majestic Realty Services
5 years at this Job
- - Forensic Biology
- - Performing Arts/Communications
Worked with other make-up artists in local plays, dance performances, and fashion shows. Assisted with large wedding parties and special dances for hair and make-up. Purchased and inventoried many professional brands of brushes and make-up tools. Researched new techniques through the internet as well as personal networking.
- Make-up Artist at NORCAL Make-Up
- Prestige Beauty Consultant at Ulta
- Sephora Beauty Consultant at
- Missionary at Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
8 years at this Job
- - Current Illustration Student
• Meet and exceed all sales goals.
• Greet all customers with enthusiasm, determine customers' needs, provide courteous & knowledgeable service to customers, and suggest products by MAKE UP FOR EVER.
• Responsible for maintaining the MAKE UP FOR EVER merchandising concepts at all times.
• Assist in the maintenance of MAKE UP FOR EVER's day-to-day business, animation and in-store events within Sephora's.
• Actively pursues additional product knowledge and artistry techniques as needed.
- Freelance Make Up Artist at MAKE UP FOR EVER
- Beauty Artist at MORPHE
- Artist at MAC COSMETICS
- Freelance Artist at
7 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
I am the lead make up artist and head of the esthetics department. I service 6 to 8 clients daily on the weekends. I specialize in full face make up applications and esthetic services. I’m licensed in esthetics and eyelash extensions. I am in the top highest for sales and rebooking.
- Make Up Artist / Esthetician at Sheena Marie Beauty
- Makeup Artist/Sales Associate at Ulta Beauty & Salon
- Customer Service Representative at Capital One
- Beauty Advisor at Tom Ford
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
* Apply make-up to clients for all special occasions, specializing in weddings * Ability to interact with clients to understand their makeup requirements * Efficiently test clients skin tone to select best shades of makeup * Use social media with before and after pictures to promote business * Responsible for scheduling, coordinating and planning
- Freelance Make-Up Artist at Make-Up Artistry by Christine
- Receptionist at Wachovia Securities
- Graphic Designer at L&M Publications
- Dental Assistant at Dr. Andrew R. Stern DDS
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates - Graphic Design
- High School Diploma
Freelance Hair and Make-Up Artist providing on demand beauty services to clients at their location.
- Freelance Hair & Make-Up Artist at beGlammed LLC
- Hair Stylist at Lifetime Fitness Lifespa
- Costuming Assistant at Walt Disney World Company
- Costume/Hair Stylist at Summerstock Austin Musical Theatre Company
4 years at this Job
- - Cosmetology