Sheila Sanders (262) 643-4430 Ext: 4
• Create and Maintain the Mall's budget
• Oversee the Maintenance and Janitorial Staff
• Oversee the day to day activities within the Mall
• Handle all Tenant complaints
• Work alongside the Management Company to ensure their vision for the facility is being adhered to.
• Code bills and send to accounts receivable in a timely manner
• Oversee Payroll for all departments and submitted it for processing
• Coordinate all Mall Events and Activities
• Seek out Creative ideas to solve everyday problems
• Work with the Management Company in efforts to collect past rent from tenants.
• Inforce Mall rules and regulations.
• Create and Manage all Short Term Leases
• Handle all administrative duties
- Mall Manager at Marshfield Mall
- Waitress at Amber's Colby Cafe
- Claims Resolution Representative at RevCyle Inc
- Sales Associate at JcPenney
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Legal Studies - Legal Studies/ Mediation
Kusadasi Mall Management
- Mall Manager at Kusadasi AVM Yonetim ve Isletmecilik Inc
- Business Manager at Universal Hospitals Group
- Mall Manager at Tesco Kipa Community Marketing Inc
- Owner at MNG Holding Company
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Formal Education
Over saw daily operations of 2 stores in the Trumbull Mall, including people, process and presentation.
- Mall Manager at Piercing Paogda
- Assistant Manager at Charlotte Russe
- Case Manager at St. Luke's LifeWorks
- CT, Substitute Teacher at Bridgeport Board of Education
8 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
Responsibilities include consistently and reasonably monitor and enforce on-site compliance with applicable lease requirements, mall rules and regulations, company policies and procedures, codes,
ordinances and environmental & legal regulations.
• Inspect the property regularly and quickly and effectively address any issues identified. Hold weekly staff meetings with on-site (in house and contract) associates, and discuss issues and manage priority-based directives. Maintained continuous communication with on-site and corporate team. Promptly respond to requests from corporate. Accountable for completeness and accuracy of all documentation as it relates to company policies, procedures and requirements.
• Create, submit, and secure approval of an annual operating budget that properly identifies and meets current and future needs including capital improvements; manage within established parameters and explain variances on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Create and submit for review detailed requests for proposals for all budgeted projects, service agreements, etc.; process purchase orders and manage the successful execution of each within budgeted parameters on a timely basis.
• Create, submit, and achieve annual goals.
• Participate in the leasing process by assisting in the setting, monitoring and achieving of leasing goals and coordinating and/or supporting team leasing and specialty leasing activities; identify and secure leases with local tenants.
• Make recommendations for merchandising, operating and physical enhancements.
• Competitively bid required services. Direct, monitor and administer all contract services and vendor supplies.
• Know the applicable trade area and competition and suggest potential local and regional tenants to corporate leasing; in select cases, pursue tenants directly.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all tenants, vendors, consultants, public officials and the local business community; Resolve disputes with tenants and vendors.
• Read, understand and know leases, reciprocal easement agreements, construction contracts, service agreements, purchase orders and other documents.
• Bid out and assist in the monitoring of all tenant and landlord construction activity when directed.
• Responsible for bidding, coordinating, and overseeing ADA compliance project to successful timely completion.
• Responsible for customer safety and respond to incidents/events by directing on-site response; work with corporate risk management department on the handling and processing of all claims, ensuring proper training of all staff training and handling of emergencies; proactively prevent claims. Developed a comprehensive, site specific Emergency Response Manual.
• Perform duties commensurate with a high level supervisory position including hiring, training, reviewing, and conducting salary and performance reviews. Create action plans for each direct report to identify opportunities for further career development.
• Assist in planning and execution of marketing programs. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Working knowledge of MRI Software, Stellent, IBS Software.
- Regional Mall Manager at URBAN EDGE PROPERTIES
- General Mall Manager at PREIT-RUBIN Inc
- Treasurer at Versailles Building Board of Directors
- Senior Property Accountant at The Rubin Organization Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting / Business Management
- NJ Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - Real Estate
Supervises associates to include, but not limited to: staffing, training, coaching, performance
management and problem resolution
● A results-driven retail manager with experience boosting in-store sales through sales incentives, team-oriented leadership strategies and product education.
● Boosted sales 25% in the first 3 months of managing the store.
● Handled inventory, sales and p&l(profit & loss).
● Operations managers
● Handled shipments up to 50 palettes, replenished and restocked sale floors
● Work with Google Drive, spreadsheets, pos systems and windows 10.
● Scheduling/payroll/hr/adp trained
● Consistently exceeded annual goals, such as profit, sales, employee retention, and customer service.
- Store Manager/ mall manager at THREADS/MONSOON
- Store Lead at LIMITED BRANDS
- Retail Sales Associate at MARRIOTT HOTEL
- Manager in Training at MCDONALDS
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Opening, and closing duties as well as alarm duties for a large commercial property with attached indoor mall. In charge of overall building maintenance, janitorial, landscaping, plumbing, HVAC, lighting, roofing, electrical, installations of lighting fixtures, and drain clearing. Painting doors, walls, seating areas, brickwork, walls, and floors for upkeep. Repairing of Electronic locks for magnetic key card access to secure rooms. Maintaining automatic garage door openers, and key card access points for county garage. Painting over graffiti, and cleanup on ceramic tile, metal and other various surfaces. Removal of broken fixtures, and installation of newer functional ones, such as garbage disposals, fans, water heaters, light switches, lighting fixtures, Ordering supplies for upkeep of building, such as paper products for public restrooms, and any other required materials for various tasks. Setting temperatures for thermostats, and resetting depending upon daylight savings. Maintaining lighting timers for both indoors, and outdoors, for parking lots and other areas depending on seasons, and making adjustments for each area. Meeting with supervisors in office buildings to discuss upkeep of individual suites, and possible tenant improvements. Building and fabrication of new units based on tenants needs, such as demolition of a bar and stage area, and construction of small office buildings, building 2x4 walls, and covering them with drywall. Installation of ceiling fans, doors, windows, toilets, lighting, light switches, mounts for hanging 50in flat screen TV, receptacles, and other fixtures based on tenant needs. Electrical work pertaining to breaker panels and installation of new circuits, and breakers where needed. Installation, cleaning maintenance, and repair of solar panels.
- Maintenance Technician - Mall Manager at T.T. Group
- Landscape technician at Sunset Gardens Landscaping
- Ranch Hand / Animal Trainer at Giddy Up Ranch
- Maintenance Technician at
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - Construction and engineering
- None - Electronics and plumbing soldering
- Some college
- AREA MALL MANAGER at Simon Property Group, West Town Mall & Knoxville Center
- GENERAL MALL MANAGER at Cafaro, Governor Square Mall
- PRESIDENT at Grace Realty & Management, LLC
- VICE PRESIDENT OF ACQUISITIONS & ASSET MANAGEMENT at Investment Properties
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Marketing/Management
- - Business Marketing/Management
- - Elective Studies
- Mall Manager at Simon Property Group
- General Manager at Lens Crafters
- Retail Store Manager at Walgreens
- Area Operations Manager at The Cupcake Collection
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BBA - Business Administration & Management
Langhorne pa -Recruiting and hiring -Train and develop a award winning staff. -Meet, maintain and exceed sales plans. -Inventory Control -Customer Service. -Help customer find their wants and needs. -Open and close store
- Mall Manager at Zales Corporation
19 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Liberal Arts
- Mall Manager at Endow Management Company Ltd
- Mall Manager at Quality Group Ltd
- Operations Manager at Funscapes India Pvt. Ltd
- Mall Manager - KSL at Empress Mall
1 year at this Job
- Post Graduate - Management
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry