Farmington, CT./The Metro Construction Corp. January 2010 - Present Property Management Accountant * Financially manage existing residential and commercial income portfolios consisting of over 650 units. * Process cash receipts, payables, monthly rental statements, W-9s, and insurance certificates. * Deliver budgets, quarterly forecasts, long range plans, mini forecasts, and monthly cash planning. * Facilitate monthly /year-end closes on time, for key monetary preparation meetings and auditing deadlines. * Eradicate and/or correct determined variances for monthly /year-end financial statements/closes and forecasts. * Analyze accounting data and job costing using both Sage Timberline and Yardi platforms.
- Property Management Accountant at The Metro Realty Group, LTD./ Housing Management, LLC
- Construction Accountant|Financial Analyst at The Metro Realty Group, LTD./ Housing Management, LLC
- Human Resource Office Coordinator at Computer Intelligence /Ziff Davis, Inc
9 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor's of Science in Business Management - Business Management
dba 7403 Greenbush Ave., Coastal Tile North Hollywood, CA 91605 Position - Management Accountant Record financial transactions for project, departmental, and company; * Prepare financial statements for internal and external use; * Monthly and annual financial closing process in accordance with General Accepted Accounting Principles and company standard policy;* Reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing: * Prepares and analyze financial performance and forecast longer term budget planning; * Prepare journal entries for month- end close process and perform G/L, A/R & A/P Account reconciliations; * Recommend methods and strategies for cutting cost: * Maintain records and support auditing efforts: * Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions: * Assist other special projects that may be required.
- Management Accountant at RONIT YEMINI CORP
- Accountant at MSM APPAREL, INC
- Accountant at ZERATY, LLC
- Accountant at Harkham Industries, Inc
2 months at this Job
- - Computer and Information Sciences
- Business Taxation US Income Tax Law - US Income Tax Law
- Bachelor of Commercial Science - Accounting
Accounting for the property management department including receipting rents, accounts payable, financial reporting, and other miscellaneous accounting functions for over 488 properties divided between six property managers in the Anchorage & Eagle River offices. Created instruction binders for Yardi Genesis system, implemented forms and procedures to streamline departments efficiency in processing requests, researched and initiated an on-line filing system to eliminate hours of paper filing. Trained and oversaw additional staff accountant and part time filing and data entry clerks for day to day operations as needed.
- Senior Property Management Accountant at Jack White Real Estate
- Bar Server at Barry's Baranof Lounge
- Cashier at Brown Jug - Klevin St Location
- Accounts Receivable at Delta Leasing LLC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associates - Computerized Accounting
Analyze and maintain financial records, prepares and submits financial reports to ensure
accurate and timely financial reporting in accordance with GAAP
• Manage monthly intercompany process
• Fixed asset tracking and depreciation calculation
• Manage day to day ad hoc requests and projects
• Manage monthly SOX reporting
• P&L cost and overhead account review, and monthly accrual posting
• Analyze monthly actual to budget variances and provide initial analysis to management
• Assist with timely month-end close process
- Management Accountant at SET Creative LLC
- Accountant at SET Creative LLC
- General Ledger Accountant at Wieden+Kennedy Inc
- Bookkeeper at W+K GX LLC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies - Business and Mass Communication
Accountant for Property Owners and Tenants. Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Lead Accountant, Month End Statements, Financials, Account Monitoring, Lease Renewals, Management Fees, Property Management Assistant, New Account Set Up & Close, Notary Public
- Property Management Accountant at MYERS REAL ESTATE
- Office Manager at FOLDEN CONCRETE, INC
- Construction Accountant / Assistant to Controller / Brokerage Coordinator at CONTINENTAL REAL ESTATE CO
- Office Manager / Operations Manager at 180 COMPANY
2 years at this Job
- - Accounting / Business Management
Critical-thinking and resourceful accounting and management professional with proven experience in leadership of accounting, financial analysis, long-term planning, and tax preparation for individuals and multiple types of businesses. Savvy business owner and financial advisor adept in office operations, business and strategy planning for new businesses, corporate organization, budget and cost control to optimize success. * Accounting Services - Deliver client accounting, financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, and tax preparation services for individuals and multiple types of businesses. Specialty tasks as month-end close process, preparation of financial statement, accounts payable & receivable, and manage the general ledger. Office sold recently due to relocation to Massachusetts. * Financial & Business Consultant - Provide consulting services for new business incorporation, formation of business plans, sales and business development, and strategy planning for growth opportunities. * Staff Leadership - Lead permanent and seasonal team of 60 across 18 years with proactive mentoring and coaching to optimize individual and group strengths. Manage performance and mentor staff focused on optimizing customer service.
- Management Accountant at Own Office
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Accounting
JN General Insurance Company Ltd. Kingston, Jamaica. Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager Institute and maintained a centralized Data Warehouse to organize, store and analyze data relevant to the business practices with the key objectives of maximizing bottom line benefits and providing analysis in guiding management in achieving the company’s overall key corporate targets. n Core functions: Communicate findings to the business, interpret data, provide insight, drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources. Responsible for data modelling and analyzing data from varying sources. Assist in the preparation and monitoring of the annual Budget & rolling forecast. Assist with the Strategic Plan development. n Oversight and maintenance of the company’s Key Performance Indicators. n Manage team of four with skill sets in MIS development, market research and data analysis. n Oversee Business Reporting systems. n Involved in Motor Risk Pricing, Volume Reporting/Forecasting, QA insurance underwriting Compliance n Produced performance trend reporting, capacity forecasting and margin analysis using analytics/modeling production reporting. n Administered the development of dashboards that allowed comparing/ trending, variance from targets and product performance against competitor activity n Developed and shared best interpersonal skills practice with team managed. Enhancing team leadership and improved service levels. n Created “what ifs” net Profit Margin (NPM) models to calculate the impact of pricing variances and exceptions for motor insurance products. n Created and managed P&L, cash flow, working capital, and balance sheet models to monitor financial health.
- Management accountant at JN GROUP
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Majored in Business Administration, Minored in Economics & Finance
- Some college
Perform complex general accounting functions, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis and balance sheet reconciliations. Work with management at the project level to ensure expense plans are achieved. Control and prepare general ledger entries including pre-payments, accruals, and allocations. Perform reconciliations for inventory counts and control over $30 million fixed assets. Perform various continuous improvement projects throughout Houston Financial Hub including standard payroll template, materials & supplies template, & reimbursable cost template. Collect and report monthly expense variances and explanations. Create presentation formats for monthly/quarterly reviews of expense charge-outs.
- Management Accountant at Schlumberger
- Management Accountant at Schlumberger
- Staff Accountant at Marcela Arredondo
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
• Director of Risk Management - Responsible for all aspects of Risk Management including obtaining cost effective coverage for all aspects of business insurance. I preform client site work hazard assessments and job safety analysis. Submitting and managing claims (worker's compensation, auto, general liability) as well as any OSHA and Department of Labor responses.
• Accountant - A/P, General Ledger, Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Management and Payroll Taxes. Payroll taxes include all Federal, State and Local taxes payable for three corporate entities in 12 states.
• IT - Designed and implemented a thin client network to minimize help desk calls and increase efficiency. Responsible for maintaining all hardware and software as well as installation, configuration and customization of current and new software.
• Miscellaneous - I am also responsible for compliance, licensing, new facility setups, project management and assisting human resources.
- Director of Risk Management; Accountant at Labor Source
- Director at Labor Pros
- Project Manager at KelCon Technologies
- Systems Technician at HIT Systems
8 years at this Job
- High school
Efficient in accounting software Appfolio, Quickbooks desktop and online. Handle all the daily accounting task for property management. Collect rents, pay management fees, owners statements, reconciliations, etc. Also work with Vietnam and Indonesia office with all Real Estate transactions to make sure all contracts and documents are properly completed and transactions is closed successfully.
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT at MT HELIX REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND
- OFFICE MANAGER at SAPPHIRE REALTY
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER at SAPPHIRE REALTY
9 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATED DEGREE