dba 7403 Greenbush Ave., Coastal Tile North Hollywood, CA 91605 Position - Management Accountant Record financial transactions for project, departmental, and company; * Prepare financial statements for internal and external use; * Monthly and annual financial closing process in accordance with General Accepted Accounting Principles and company standard policy;* Reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing: * Prepares and analyze financial performance and forecast longer term budget planning; * Prepare journal entries for month- end close process and perform G/L, A/R & A/P Account reconciliations; * Recommend methods and strategies for cutting cost: * Maintain records and support auditing efforts: * Advise company and/or department management on financial decisions: * Assist other special projects that may be required.
- Management Accountant at RONIT YEMINI CORP
- Accountant at MSM APPAREL, INC
- Accountant at ZERATY, LLC
- Accountant at Harkham Industries, Inc
2 months at this Job
- - Computer and Information Sciences
- Business Taxation US Income Tax Law - US Income Tax Law
- Bachelor of Commercial Science - Accounting
Prepared month-end and year-end financial statements for investment funds and management companies
• Led audit preparation with investment fund auditors including preparing annual audit schedules and supporting financial analysis
• Led coordination between tax accounts and investment companies for year-end tax purposes including investor K-1s and 1099s
• Reviewed and approved month end NAV calculations for investment funds including side pocket investments
• Calculated monthly management, performance and incentive fees
• Maintained and updated investor distribution database including calculating distribution amounts
• Create ad-hoc files for financial analysis
- Management Accountant at Laurus/Valens Capital Management, LLC
- at Laurus/Valens Capital Management, LLC
- Junior Accountant at Laurus/Valens Capital Management, LLC
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Finance
• Managed the Inventory, Accounts and Customs Departments with a total of about 50 persons.
• Analyzed and researched reporting issues and other operational deficiencies to ensure continuous improvements and enhanced accurate reporting in the shortest possible timeframe.
• Prepared consolidated financial statements of the Group quarterly and annually for management and other stakeholders
• Management of the inventory of the group and ensure the accuracy of the value and volume of the goods and to reduce shrinkage.
• Prepared the Value Added Tax monthly and managed the Objections to the Inland Revenue Department.
• Managed the preparation and payment of Corporation Tax and any reported discrepancies with the External Auditors
• Managed the Annual external audit process to ensure the timely production of accurate financial reports to the shareholders.
- Management Accountant at S. L. Horsford & Co. Ltd
- Internal Auditor at Caribbean Credit Card Corporation
- Assistant Financial Controller at Dominica Water & Sewerage Company
- Co-operative Officer/Auditor at
11 years at this Job
- - Management Accounting and Training
Produce Parts and Subcontractor analysis, monthly Account Reconciliations, Margin checks and Ad-Hoc reports as required.
➢ Supervise four specialists gathering capital asset information and preparing Capital Invoices and meeting team goals.
➢ Prepare and post journal entries, reclass capital and expense items.
- Management Accountant at City Facilities Management
- Sr. Accountant/Analyst at REACHING MILESTONES
- Financial Analyst at AMERICROWN SERVICES CORPORATION
- Member of Standard and Poor's (S & P) 500 Index at RANDSTAD JACKSONVILLE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Accounting
• ANL is a fully owned subsidiary of the CMA CGM Group, the third largest container shipping line in the world.
• Achievements: 1) Selection for 2.5 year international placement in ANL's US office based in Santa Ana, CA. 2) Key developer of a diagnostic dashboard to validate data migration. 3) Designed an Excel based model to calculate and monitor ship operating costs.
• Systems: ORACLE R12 Financials (integrating with an ORACLE based standard costing system and an in-house booking system), COGNOS, IBM COGNOS Query Studio, ESSBASE, Excel pivots and charts.
• Prepare periodical financial and management reporting. Includes posting of month end journals.
• Monitor trade performance against budget and forecast. Includes development and upkeep of various dashboards.
• Calculate cost of operating container ships (referred to as slot cost)
• Prepare annual accounts and ensure compliance with IFRS, GAAP, and Group accounting policies.
• Develop annual budgets.
• Liaise with commercial and operational staff.
• Liaise with IT for problem solving and report modifications.
• Review actual cost against accruals and analyse variances.
• Update and regular review of cost standards.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Ensure compliance with all financial procedures relating to partnership agreements.
• Calculate transfer pricing differentials for tax purposes.
- Management Accountant at ANL Container Line
- Accountant at PBS Services Pty Ltd
- Accountant at Elite Property Group
- Auditor at KPMG Australia
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Bachelor's - Commerce
Property Management Responsibilities: Responsible for full-cycle accounting of 10 multi-family properties (approximately 800 units) Process month end closing of each property, review and generate financial reports Complete and submit additional required financial reports monthly as required by each property to investors Reconciliation of tenant A/R and bank accounts Review AP for accuracy Process routine and urgent check runs Created PO process for tracking of expenditures Created additional report to use for monthly asset management meetings Reduced tenant bookkeeping by creating a process to complete financial reporting from software Assist property managers with software questions as needed Address property financial concerns with management Assist in yearly audit by providing necessary financial and other records Assist with training of new accountant Prepare yearly budget Identify and adress trends Provide as needed analysis Generate 1099s Assist in generating yearly budgets Respond to investor inquiries
- Management Accountant at Fulson Housing
- Financial Analyst at HNTB
- Human Resources/Accounts Payable at UMC Print
1 year, 7 months at this Job
at this Job
- Some college
• Lead and manage a team of 2 professionals, including objective setting, performance management, coaching/development and training.
• Create Accounting Principal Guides for the accounting department
• Responsible for the monthly close as well as maintenance of all accounting ledgers including monthly review of all account reconciliations and journal entries.
• Preparation of all financial reports, including Profit and Loss Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows, as well as the year-end financial reports.
• Provide timely explanations of variances between actual results and forecasts/budgets; provide corrective action recommendations to management.
• Implement Firm's Accounting Policies and interpret guidance in regards to accounting transactions.
• Work with internal and external auditors during reviews and audits to ensure full cooperation from accounting staff and compliance with all qualified requests.
• Coordinate effectively with finance constituents on financial accounting and reporting deliverables, issues, and process improvements.
- Property Management Accountant at Lee & Associates
- Lead Accountant, HCA Healthcare at Trident Regional Hospital
- Staff Accountant, HCA Healthcare at Trident Regional Hospital
- Accountant at Harbor National Bank
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
- Associate of Applied Business - Business Objects
Established customer credit lines and set up credit accounts with distributors
• Processing of all accounts receivable and payable
- Management Accountant at Cartaffini USA, Italian company represented in USA
- Government Program Representative at Vista Healthplans Insurance Company
- Administrative Assistant at Carefree Insurance Services
1 year at this Job
Lunawa Environmental Improvement and Community Development Project, UN HABITAT ( Human Settlements Programme) Technical Support Component
• Preparation, presentation and interpretation of regular management accounts and related reports
• Management of projects and working as part of a project team
• Carrying out and presentation of internal and external consultancy assignments
• Statutory and regulatory reporting, preparation and review of other Governmental financial returns
• Preparation and maintenance of accounting records
- Trainee Management Accountant at UN HABITAT
5 months at this Job
- Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting - Management Accounting
- - insurance/ banking