Office of Grants Management (OGM) Management Analyst, July 2005 to Present Duties, Accomplishments, and
- Management Analyst at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Administration of Justice
Garland texas Hours Worked per Week: 40 Salary: $43,150 Annually Supervisor: Joshua Fatuyi Phone: 804.319.9129 May Contact Management Analyst Hold comprehensive responsibilities for compiling/organizing necessary problem/procedure data, developing research reports, providing advisement on business/operations, conferring on business strategies/policies/practices with management and interacting with other personnel in coordinating operations. Develop organizational performance data, observe/survey/interview personnel to assess jobs, monitor/control resources and utilize various vehicles/equipment as needed.
- Management Analyst at Clintrix International
- Contract Specialist at Lagos State Waste Management Authority Nigeria
- Management Trainee at Mainland Trust Limited
- Portfolio and Marketing Manager at TN Investment/Trust Company
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters - Management
- Bachelors - Business Administration
Washington D.C. (Aug2018 -Present)
Office of the Assistant Secretary: Resource Directorate Office
• Provides daily advice and guidance on use of administrative policies and regulations to accomplish organizational objectives.
• Works closely and effectively with points of contact in security, graphics and human resources reporting back on significant items that can impact process generally within 5 business days but where further clarification is required within 10 business days.
• Provides products in a timely manner based on expectations articulated by Director and Senior Management Analyst.
• Provides recognition of staff level inquiry within 2 business days and based on required issue develops strategy, where strategy is impacted or changes provides feedback to management within 5 business days of the change.
• Serves as a liaison to assist in new employees or contractors providing finger prints and responds to requests in this area within 2 work days to set up next required steps.
• Consults senior leadership on appropriate clearance level requirements based on position sensitivity.
• Consults security on internal requirements of the organization and facilitates communication to Resource Director to understand organizational impact.
- Management Analyst at U.S. Department of Transportation
- Administration Office Support at U.S. Department of Transportation
- Clerical Assistant at U.S. Department of Transportation
- Youth Instructor at Youth Vision Fitness Center
5 months at this Job
Lead Financial Management Analyst performing budget and financial analysis for the Department of Navy
- Financial Management Analyst at Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Operations Manager at The Sherwin Williams Co.
31 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- High school - College Preparatory
Washington DC 2018-PRESENT The Navy's corporate research laboratory. A campus-like complex of diverse scientific facilities with the nation's best scientists and engineers focused on research that yields immediate and long-range applications in the defense of the US. Conduct basic scientific research, applied research, technological development, and prototyping. Employees: 2.5K employees Locations: 6 nationwide MANAGEMENT ANALYST Hired to manage a two-person team, partner with the Office of Program Administration and Policy Development to design and create custom laboratory tours for members of Congress, senior officials and foreign dignitaries. Became known as the "Lab Gatekeeper." * Full Cycle Project Management & Complex Event Planning: Designed, coordinated and implemented 150+ visits per year for congress/senate members (15%) and high ranking domestic and foreign country leaders, admirals, vice admirals (85%). − Winning Results: Consistently met 55-hour budget per visit. Created and coordinated a tour in less than 4 days. * Process Improvements: Partnered with IT to create process to improve security and risk management by vetting compliance security clearance and regulations, creating communication processes with scientists to inform scientists of the briefs' classification level. * Save time Reduce Errors: Reduced agenda design preparation by 50% and reduced errors by collaborating with IT department and redesigning the format. * Needs Assessments Strategic Planning: Conduct extensive research and needs assessments. Provide guidance and consultation related to preparing agendas, verifying clearances, arranging badges and transportation. * Collaboration: Collaborate and coordinate with +1.7K+ scientists, directors, executive officers, and base captain.
- MANAGEMENT ANALYST at Performance Consulting
- Project Management at Performance Consulting
- SUBSTITUTE TEACHER at Performance Consulting
- at Performance Consulting
1 year at this Job
- Ed.D. - Educational Leadership
- M.A. - Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- B.A. - Psychology
Serve as Management Analyst; managing contracts and serving as a Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), management of multi-million dollar contracts. Managed several contracts worth $18,000,000 to $49,000,000. Developing and maintaining budgetary reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends to track and monitor task progress to maintain cost schedules; Using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to track funding and budget requirements. Monitor Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) to track and control invoices from contractors to approve payments. Developing new management processes; and advising program managers on methods, procedures, and control techniques. Develops overall strategies, timetable, priorities, goals, and standards while monitoring progress of the contracts. Monitors and evaluates contractors and suppliers performance, perform annual Contractor’s Performance Assessments Reports (CPARs), which includes quality control assessment, scheduling of services, cost controls, management of key personnel, and regulatory compliance of small business utilization. Developed and drafted Performance Work Statements (PWS), and Statements of Work (SOW), Contract Data Requirements List (CDRLs), and Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP).
- Management Analyst at Navy Warfare Center-Dahlgren Division
- Contract Specialist at Navy Air Warfare Center-Aircraft Division
- Property Book Officer at BAE Systems
- Building Manager at Department OF Navy
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Contract Management/Procurement
- Associate's - Associates of Art
343 Serve as a management analyst focusing on policy writing in the Learning Standards Office. Serve as an integral Learning Standards Office (LSO) team member working to develop VAAA wide online training evaluation performance metrics for training using Metrics That Matter (MTM). Oversee and maintain the Enterprise Shared Services (ESS) Inventory Management System spreadsheet, which tracks all ongoing projects within ESS. Prior to the selection of MTM as the VAAA enterprise evaluation tool, I developed the Monthly Common Measures dashboard spreadsheet to compile Level 1 training evaluation data for all schools in VAAA. Serve as the liaison to the Contracting Professional School, managing monthly statistics for Kirkpatrick Level 1 and Level 2 training evaluations. Serve as a team lead in the VAAA Contracting Officers Representative (COR) Community of Practice. Serve as the PIV Sponsor for VAAA. Assist in Knowledge Management and Distance Learning efforts with the LSO office. Serve as the COR for VAAA's Sterling Heritage Corporation contract managing up to twenty contract employees. Serve as the COR for VAAA's on line enterprise evaluation tool, Metrics that Matter. Serve as a VA Central Office Collateral Duty Mediator for VA's Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Program. Served as the COR for VAAA's Knowledge Management contract.
- Management Analyst at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Fleet Manager and COR at Department of Veterans Affairs
- HR Liaison at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Management Analyst at Department of Veterans Affairs
8 years, 5 months at this Job
Management Analyst providing Strategic Analysis, Quality Assurance, Process Improvement and Support Services to Senior Leadership in the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization of Veterans Affairs. Perform quality review and quality assurance documentation, identify potential risks, develop risk mitigation strategies, plan and execute programs, as well as designing and implementing the Government Accountability Office's (GAO) Green Book, Standard for Internal Controls framework to institutionalize best practices across thirteen program areas. Conduct internal audits, compliance audits, investigative audits, ensure OSDBU directorates are ISO 9000/9001:2015 compliance, prepared productivity reports and performed trend analysis to establish metrics for reporting to upper management.
- Management Analyst at Washington Technology Group
- Quality Assurance, ER Williams, Contractor at Defense Health Agency
- Manual Tester-Business Analyst at ATHENA Health
- Phlebotomist at Sunrise Labs, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
814 Radford Blvd Albany, GA 31704 United States 04/2017 - Present Hours per week: 40 Series: 0343 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 09 Management Analyst (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Management and Program Analysts, Manpower, Marine Depot Maintenance Command. Where we concentrate on exuding outstanding customer service to our customers. We assist our customers with Payroll issues, Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) access, Retirement assistance, Medical Insurance access and questions. While working face to face with customers, I process Request for Personnel Action to evaluate, and advise to management on the effectiveness and efficiency with which agencies and their components carry out their assigned programs and functions. Such positions may be found at any organizational level within Federal agencies. Using the application (DCPDS) Defense Civilian Personnel Data System. ? Design studies on total workforce manpower to determine organizational structures, realignment, or functions. Analyze issues of effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of mission-oriented programs. I also Identify, distribute, and balance workloads among team members. Develop briefings for the delivery of program performance information to senior leaders. I provide line managers with objectively based information for making decisions on the administrative and programmatic aspects of agency operations and management. Positions in this series are concerned with a wide variety of assignments. Listed below are some illustrations of the nature of the work and the intended coverage of this series. Within this realm I review all RPA(s) (Request for Personal Action) before being forwarded to the human resources department. These RPA's come from several departments requiring accurate attachment and accurate request before we can forward the RPA for action as stated below: - analyzing and evaluating (on a quantitative or qualitative basis) the effectiveness of line program operations in meeting established goals and objectives; - developing life cycle cost analysis of projects or performing cost benefit or economic evaluations of current or projected programs; - advising on the distribution of work among positions and organizations and the appropriate staffing levels and skills mix; - advising on the potential benefits/uses of automation to improve the efficiency of administrative support or program operations; - evaluating and advising on the organization, methods, and procedures for providing administrative support systems such as records, communications, directives, forms, files, and documentation; U.S. Supervisor: Brandalynn Lott (229-639-6262) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Management Analyst at MDMC- Manpower
- Management and Program Assistant at Logistical Capabilities Center
- Management and Program Analyst at Bldg
- Supply Technician at MCLB
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Office Technology
- - Data Processing
- - Business Management
- - Computer Science
- - Accounting
1. 1992: Yard Inspector: Civil Engineering/ Base Housing: Conducted weekly surveys of all Military Family Base Housing yards, to monitor compliance with Regulations. Re-established Yard of the Month Program competition and newspaper coverage; educated Housing tenants in care of AF Property; established program for installation of free Sprinkler Systems, and program for obtaining free trees and bushes for planting by tenants; educated tenants about free supplies and equipment needed for yard maintenance.
• Significant Achievements: Per regulations, lack of compliance required that I write tickets to the tenants, putting them in danger of losing their Base Housing. I established new process of giving a warning before a ticket, working with the tenants and First Sergeants to resolve issues, and educating them about yard care in the desert. As a result, only 1 tenant lost their Base Housing that year, a significant improvement over prior years.
• Significant Achievements: There was a major leak from the main water tank, often leaving Base Housing without water. Worked with chain of command until issue was resolved. Resulted in no more water leaks or flooding of yards, streets, and golf course. Resulted in Air Base Wing Commander, Col DeBellevue, personally commended me to my chain of command. 1. 1994-1995: Graphic Artist: Communications Squadron: Created various awards, documents, logos, insignias, briefings, per needs of Base Military and Civilian organizations.
• Significant Achievements: Prepared all PowerPoint computer briefings for the Base Commander; trained co-workers on PowerPoint and printing systems, easing their transition from earlier, cumbersome graphics applications. 1. 1995: Administrative Assistant: Communications Squadron
• Special Studies: BRAC (Base Retention and Closure): Analyses of Positions/Jobs; Reports for Mgmt to submit for Congressional BRAC Study.
• Information flow: Top-Level Meetings, Briefing prep & scheduling, Minutes, etc.
• Mo'ly Financial Analyses/Requests, Performance Reports, Projections/Funding Requests & Recommendations
• Significant Achievements: While assisting brand-new Resource Mgr, I determined that prior Resource Mgr (who had brain cancer) had not gathered data or submitted end-of-year financial reports or funding requirements for new fiscal year. This left Squadron unfunded for the coming Fiscal Year. Headed up effort with new Resource Mgr and HQ to build and submit prior year reports, gathered new-year requirements from Division Chiefs, called HQ and asked for emergency funding. Reported issue to brand-new Squadron Commander, who worked with us to determine new-year priorities. Worked with HQ to submit formal requests, and to get formal buy-in for our reduced ability to meet HQ performance goals. Commander was able to garner trust from HQ, based on our transparency and pro-active efforts to solve problems and to meet reduced goals; Commander was rewarded with a promotion and assignment to a different troubled agency. 1. 2000: Management Analyst: AF Flight Test Center, Plans & Programs (AFFTC/XP), Technology Management Office
• Supported local efforts of Federally-mandated & funded research and development of new technologies. Involved inter-agency, international, and community agencies, as well as public contact, planning, info-gathering & reporting; attending & reporting on Federal Conferences; organizing/running local inter-agency/community Science & Technology meetings and efforts; organizing/running annual 10 day inter-agency Technology Exhibition at local Fair; assisting with transfer of results of federally-funded research to the private sector; assisting with annual calls for Small Business Innovation & Research (SBIR) projects; preliminary reviews of requests & reports for format & content; submitted requests & reports to Federal database; worked with Program Managers to track & report progress of program to all levels of Flight Test Center management, including Base Commander, via the monthly Technology Council meetings. Full responsibility for management of Technology Council meetings, including coordination and scheduling speakers/reports/minutes, and training new briefers.
• Significant Achievements: Trained 2 new employees, then after death of direct Supervisor, trained 2 new supervisors, resulting in smooth continuation of all our efforts and activities. 1. 2007: Management Analyst: AF Flight Test Center, Plans & Programs: Financial Analysis & reporting; organized and managed AFFTC Command-level meetings, briefings, information flow; Software Asset Management for Squadron. 2. 2008: Management Analyst/Software Asset Management & Compliance, Communications Squadron: New legal requirements went into effect for Federal agencies to account for software assets, licenses, and needs. I established points-of-contact (POCs) for each office using software; inventoried software on approx 10K computers, determined legal status of licenses; devised and implemented Base-wide inventory/accounting system; determined legal vs not-legal software per computer; worked with POCs to remove not-legal software/plan and obtain replacements; organized base-wide installations of new software. Lobbied HQ for inventory/compliance software. Established centralized process-flow, re: inventory & licenses; conducted and tracked training on AF software asset management regulations; local mo'ly reports, goals, software purchasing, needs, funds availability & regs, funding requests to HQ, local purchase requests, purchases made, software installation schedules, and specialized software (including locally written).
• Significant Achievements: Saved approx $3M in software costs to EAFB by working closely with AF, Navy, and software vendors to find best prices, which resulted in my suggesting new software purchasing approach, and obtaining approval to organize a single Base-wide purchase of Adobe products. This involved organizing the transfers of funds from each Squadron on Base into a single fund for a group purchase, tracking the purchase requests, and organizing the installation of the software, then periodically tracking and inventorying the software and licenses.
• Significant Achievement: Based on success of group purchase of software by the Base, and working with my supervisor, I obtained AFMCHQ approval to extend the effort to all AFMC Bases. Served as the single-point of contact for the AFMC-wide purchase of Adobe products. This effort required working with all bases in AFMC, educating the POCs for all organization about the law, the regs, established inventorying procedures and status, organized and tracked the transfer of funds for a centralized purchase, assisted with inventorying the status of licenses and purchase requirements, tracked all purchase requests, dispersed software Gold Disks and licenses to all purchasing organizations, and created follow-up reports and briefings.
• Significant Achievement: These efforts resulted in a savings of $6M to the AF for a single purchase, and total compliance with software license laws and AF mandates.
• 2013: Retired.
- Management Analyst at Federal Civil Service
20 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - General Education