May 2018- Present
• As a Management Analyst to the Office of Policy, I coordinate the administrative affairs of the office with the director and the Front Office
• Maintain the office Director, Deputy Director calendars
• Receive and distribute office action items and track the status to completion
• Make domestic and foreign travel arrangements for Director, Deputy Director and staff while maintaining knowledge of CONCUR travel manager system and Foreign Travel Manager System(FTMS)
• Track and keep an accurate record of travel dollars spent and balances, while coordinating future proposed travel estimates with Deputy Director
• Provide assistance in preparing interagency meetings and conferences
• Organize Classified and Unclassified teleconferences and video teleconferences for office Director and Deputy Director
• Manage office supplies for Office of Policy
• Coordinate the upkeep, repair, and service of all office equipment
• Distribute all incoming and outgoing mail including Federal Express packages
• Ensure that all office personnel COOP information is accurate
• Establish procedures to ensure personnel are accounted for during an emergency
• Maintain Master personnel data for Office of Policy
• Serve as back up Management Analyst for Office of the Undersecretary for Nuclear Security and NNSA Administrator.
- Management Analyst at National Nuclear Security Administration
- CONTRACTOR at National Nuclear Security Administration, Office of Defense Programs
- CONTRACTOR at BUREAU OF CONSULAR AFFAIRS
- ON CALL CONTRACTOR at Escorted
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Acquisition and Contract Management
1800 Kent Street, Suite 900 Arlington, VA 22209 United States 07/2009 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Series: 0343 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 13 Management Analyst (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Financial Management Policies, Procedures and Systems: Working knowledge and operational experience with Global Financial Management System (GFMS), Financial Report Tracking Systems (FinTrack), Central Financial Management Systems (CFMS), Corporate Budget Allocation Tracking Systems (CBATS), Integrated Logistics Management System, (ILMS), Allocation Management Systems (AMS) and the IRM Bureau Budget Systems, (IBRS). GFMS overview requisitions, miscellaneous obligations, travel orders and budget execution policies and procedures. I have professional experience with accounting procedures for government agencies, the Federal budget process and auditing procedures. Government Procedure and Contracting: I am the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) and Government Technical Monitor (GTM) for several Information Assurance contracts. I monitor and work with IA and contracting personnel to develop and process Performance Work Statement, Independent Government Cost Estimates, for services and equipment to be used on the IA contracts. Understand Federal contracting, appropriation law and purchase card requirements. Prepare Request for Proposal (RFPs), Statements of Work, (SOW) and contractor invoices. Track allocations of contract funds, verifies that labor categories/description, rates and that contractor performance is in accordance with deliverable requirements. Provides assist with the Department's Cyber Security Certification and Accreditations System Authorization Process. Understands and applies Department of State policies. I review the Privacy Act and E-Gov policies and procedures for Department's administration, budgeting and financial management. Financial Management, Accounting and Budgeting: Verifies that obligations and expenditures are in accordance with the annual work plan, regulatory and procedural control, and within the amount programmed. Provide computer reports and analyses to ensure effective budget and procurement decisions to obtain budget funds. Provides liaison with the budget office to correct accounting errors and oversee allotment accounting. I maintains records of obligations and expenditures to provide timely information to senior management. Approves expenditures and obligations to assure that all budget and program requirements are met, that funds are properly allocated, and that they are obligated and spent in a timely and effective manner, in support of authorized objectives. I prepare data summaries and analyses for inclusions in recurring financial report concerning the status of funds, expenses and obligations, as required by the IRM, RM and A Bureau, IRM/IA management, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), and Congress. I monitor current and planned obligations and expenditures of budgeted funds through all phases of the budget cycle and program execution. I manage spending allocations for the Directorate of Information Assurance for three (3) different budgetary appropriations on a daily basis. I prepare incremental funding documents within period of performance and other financial and budgetary reports, to ensure that Procurement Support Division (PAS) of IRM and Office of Acquisition (AQM) have sufficient lead-time to process funding requisitions. Supervisor: Tin Cao ((571) 345 0394) Contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Management Analyst at Department of State
- Secretary-Tying at Department of State
- Secretary - Typing at Department of State
9 years, 8 months at this Job
GS 12/0343 Provided test support to the Global Combat Support System (GCSS) Joint Program
Management Office. GCSS-J provides the Department of Defense (DoD) with a single, end- to-end Logistics Common Operational Picture (LogCOP), ensuring the right personnel,
equipment, supplies, and support are in the right place, at the right time, and in the right
quantities across the full spectrum of military operations. GCSS-J features include:
• Any Box - the ability for end-users to access GCSS-J capabilities via web- browsers
• One Net - the availability of essential logistics warfighter functions from a single network and workstation with single sign-on (SSO) to all applications
• One Picture - the capability to integrate logistics info across all functional areas
• Quality Data - refers to global, near real-time, accurate, integrated information provided through a robust and reliable communications infrastructure
• The GCSS-J LogCOP is a portal framework of lightweight web applications that can be grouped into one or more user-defined dashboards. This portal framework is a government open-source project called the Ozone Widget Framework (OWF)
• The GCSS-J App Component displays permanent Web Map Service (WMS) layers that consist of Cesium Maps in two and three dimensions
• The Operational Contract Support (OCS) component includes information on Awarded Procurement, Contractor Management and Emergent Requirements Duties in acceptance testing of the above features included the following:
• Developed and consolidated test matrixes for our government test team indicating status of test events (including completion and test result metrics) for government sprint reviews and system acceptance decisions
• Performed smoke testing of preproduction environments
• Performed user story functional testing and defect/regression testing of all GCSS-J features as described above
• Document and report on defects found during testing through daily test reports
• Used the Rally test management tool to download test cases, capture defects found, and verify prior defects have been resolved
• Reported results and lessons learned in weekly QA test team events Management analyst duties included:
• Provide SharePoint Support for the Services Development Directorate (SDD) organizations. Ensure site content is current, logical, and easy to access
• Maintain SDD facility and office space utilization, maintain/update email distro lists and phone rosters and updated SDD staff and recall rosters
• Daily reviewed Task Management Tool action items for SDD, sent reminder notifications and reported suspense status and required actions to management
- Management Analyst at Defense Information Systems Agency
- Program Executive Office (PEO) at Defense Information Systems Agency
- Management/Program Analyst, GS at DISA/PEO - Information Assurance Network
- Executive Secretary GS at DISA/PEO-IAN
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Overview of Job Skills:
The SAM Analyst will support the Software Asset Manager and SAM processes to reduce the cost of software, protect the company from legal and financial risks, and to optimize software deployments for the business users. ITAM objectives include tracking and managing software assets throughout their life cycle, ensuring record accuracy and consistent operational processes are defined and company standards and policies are maintained.
Overview of Essential Functions:
• As a Software Asset Management Analyst, I'm involved in the management of software compliance, hardware and software maintenance renewals and ensuring life cycle planning and costing reduction.
• Understand basic knowledge of software licensing models and terms for major software publishers such as IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec.
• Assisted internal client(s) with all their inquiries surrounding payments, invoicing, licensing and software compliance.
• Collect and analyze entitlement data and software install data, usage data to determine license compliance using SNOW Asset Management tool.
• Obtained information for budgeting, inventory analysis, contract review and cost comparisons.
• Acted as a liaison between the different departments including internal line of businesses, procurement, finance and senior management to ensure the line of communications are clear and accurate, regarding the SAM process.
- SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT ANALYST at Epsilon Data Management
- IT SOFTWARE COMPLIANCE ANALYST at Alcon Laboratories
- IT ASSET MANAGEMENT ENGINEER at Med Assets, Inc
- IT BUYER / ASSET SUPPORT MANAGER at Triumph Group - Vought Aircraft Division
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree - Logistics & Material Management
Office of Press Relations, (PA/PRS) Washington, 10/2014 - Present 40hours per week
Management Analyst Supervisor: Katherine Starr 202-647-2492
Independently, perform a wide range of administrative and office support services in the Office of Press Relations.
• Provide administrative support to senior managers in the areas of calendar management and document preparation using Microsoft Outlook. Make arrangements for meetings and conferences, prepare agenda, notify participants, supply advance materials, make arrangements for luncheons and other relevant events. Execute follow up for meetings and conferences.
• Receive and direct a high volume of daily incoming calls from U.S. and international media organizations on a range of policy, process and logistical issues. Ensure that calls are processed appropriately by press officers. Receive and route written materials from journalists, including press badge applications and interview requests.
• Prepare travel orders; make arrangements for travel and accommodations. Create other documents associated with trips, such as emergency contact listings, internal phone lists, and photo record management documents.
• Coordinate correspondence, and arrange briefing materials for the Director and Deputy Directors, including a briefing book of media biographies for all international and domestic journalists covering the State Department.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as directed. Set up conference calls for the Director with officials from the State Department and other agencies as requested.
• Coordinate and maintain biweekly attendance and leave records (TATEL) for twenty-five office employees.
• Manage the office schedule for daily press releases, edit documents as appropriate. Distribute daily press bulletins to the State Department press corps.
• Oversee receptionist area. Greet visitors, and handle in-person inquiries for information from visitors and employees. Greet and provide assistance to senior Department officials and the Spokesperson before the briefing.
• Assist with escorting and monitoring the movement of media to public events with the Secretary of State. Escort media to designated locations for different events within the Department, as well as outside venues.
• Assist in answering Human Resource (HR) related inquiries and preparing related correspondence. Process requests for internships, new employee orientation and temporary hires.
• Conduct research, collect, organize, analyze data, and generate reports. Manage the flow of information to senior management and other members of the team, including FOIA requests.
• Records Management. Performs filing, data/entry and retrieval of documents and reference materials, including working with the National Archives to store and organize official photos.
• Coordinate special projects. Represented PA/PRS, as the lead point of contact for a major office renovation, the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) and Take Your Child to Work Day. Liaised with other offices within the Department to coordinate events.
• Maintain Office Equipment Inventory. Coordinate inventory orders of office equipment. Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and arranging for repairs and maintaining equipment inventory.
• Maintain office supply inventory. Check stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; place and expedite orders for supplies; verify receipt of supplies and coordinate inventory orders.
- Management Analyst at Miracle Systems, U.S. Department of State
- Medical Records Clerk at Beacon Associates, U.S. Department of State
- Office Manager at Lynnette's Cakes and Catering
- Supervisor at Miracle Systems, U.S. Department of State
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
Supervisor: Mrs. Patricia Rook, DSN: 772-6104. As a Management Analyst in the G8 I was responsible for day-to-day manpower and equipment documents. I was also responsible for preparing the annual manpower and equipment updates to our higher headquarters. I was responsible for the Managers' Internal Control Program (MICP) to include MICP training and coordination with units and directorates. I was assigned as the Division Support Agreements Manager, responsible for Memorandums of Agreement and Support Agreements that involve the 10th Mountain Division. I was assigned as the G8 Security Manager. I utilized the JPAS system to track security clearances for assigned personnel. I also assisted personnel in the eQIP system to ensure clearance requests were submitted on time. I used the following systems in day-to-day operations: Force Management System Website (FMSWEB), Civilian Personnel Online (CPOL), Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS), Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), and Microsoft Office.
- Management Analyst at Management Division
- Management Analyst at Directorate of Resource Management
- Director of Logistics (DOL) at Base Support Battalion (BSB)
- Program Analyst at 53rd Area Support Group
14 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Human Resource Management
- High school
-Served as a Management Analyst assigned to planning and conducting studies related to the organization's mission in a computer service based information technology organization. -Performed studies, analyze results, thus providing valuable guidance, direction, advice and assistance to senior managers on matters relative to personnel management's support and interpreting regulations and provisions of guidance on civilian personnel matters. -Applied analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to perform studies measuring the effectiveness of program and project operations. -Identified problems and analyzes performance in such areas as; cost, work measurement, manpower utilization, and resource allocation/utilization. -Applied knowledge of pertinent personnel laws, regulations policies and procedures which effect programs and related support resources in areas studied. -Analyzed new or proposed legislation or regulations to determine impact on program operation and management. -Used quantitative and qualitative techniques to develop innovative methods to collect, validate, analyze and evaluate data that is often very complex, technical and sometimes incomplete. -Monitored and reported progress and status of projects to managers identifying existing and potential problems. -Prepared detailed reports of findings, conclusions and recommendations, in writing and in the form of detailed presentations and briefings to managers. -Served as liaison with management officials and other government organizations to develop final project assessments including the impact on long range organizational goals and objectives. -Applied considerable interpersonal skills in presenting recommendations and negotiating solutions to disputed recommendations. -Served as subject matter expert in planning, gathering and evaluation of data.
- Management Analyst, GS at Defense Contract Management Agency
- Quality Assurance Specialist, GS at Defense Logistics Agency
- Reserve Training/Operations Assistant,GS at Mobilization & Security
- Lead Human Resources Assistant (Military/OA), GS at Fort Lee Military Entrance Processing Station
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Master of Science - Administration
Serves as a Management Analyst, in the Resource Management Office, providing support to the Soldiers and staff of the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) – Fort Gordon, GA.
• Serves as the CCoE-Fort Gordon Internal Control Administrator (ICA) for the Managers' Internal Control Program (MICP), responsible for all aspects of audit readiness and compliance.
• Serves as the principal action officer in the internal and external planning, scheduling and development of inspection plans, financial management and process evaluations for 29 separate units within the CCoE. Manages program to ensure reporting requirements are complied with and reviews are accomplished by designated suspense's.
• Develop detailed polices, procedures, flowcharts and risk analysis for reporting processes. Collect and compile statistical and narrative data/information to validate the development of these new processes and improvements.
• Present and discuss the annual testing results to senior leadership. Monitors and provides reports on the successful execution of Corrective Action Plans and provides analysis on the improvements of internal controls.
• Create and provide training curriculum to internal and external personnel, responsible for the execution and/or oversight of internal controls.
• Serves as an Acquisition Management and Oversight (AMO) Specialist, coordinating the completion of AMO requests. Coordinate with various offices, concerning the complex review of these requirements, cost factors, and their impact to the CCoE and the Army.
• Serves as alternate Memorandum of Agreements/Understanding (MOA/U) coordinator. Provide regulations, template guides, facilitate and review draft agreements to ensure accuracy of the finished product.
• Served as the Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC) Program Manager for the organization, consisting of approximately 1500 Individually Billed Accounts (IBA) totaling over $7 million in credit. Performed oversight of reconciliation of overdue travel accounts under the scope of the Government Travel System billing process. Point of contact for issues requiring manager-level inconsistencies by coordinating with fiscal stations, contract accounts, Government contractors, Finance and Accounting offices and other official organizations.
- Management Analyst at U.S. Army
- Management Assistant at U.S. Army
- Management Analyst at U.S. Navy
- Administrative Support Officer at Booz Allen Hamilton
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Management
- Diploma - Personnel Management Specialist Course
HR Management Analyst contractor supporting the Division of Workforce Development Human Capital Branch, within the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- HR Management Analyst at
- HRIS Systems Specialist at The George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates
- Executive Education Finance Coordinator at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School
- Homewood Student Affairs Human Resource Coordinator at Johns Hopkins University
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
GS-12 Management Analyst at the Army Service Component Command (ASCC) level, responsible for adhering to the organizational mission and vision. Serve as Staff Analyst to Plan, Develop and Monitor the Implementation of Plans, Policies, Procedures and Guidance. Assist with productivity, quality management, and organizational improvements, performance and manpower management reviews to measure process improvements and attaining quantifiable improvements in organization efficiency and effectiveness. Provide logistics program support, assessments and consultation services for interrelated readiness issues and programs. Ensure consistency between future goals, programs efficiencies, status of accomplishments, process achievers, and costs, which are balanced against mission priorities and requirements. Coordinate Theater Security Cooperation (TSC) funding as required. Attend various working groups, contribute to milestones and work schedules; present information, COA, and decision briefings to the USARAF leadership. Provides technical advice in identifying and resolving problem areas involving regulatory requirements and statutory policies and procedures. Performs duties of the 3K Government Purchase Card (GPC) holder for G4. Responsible for the Manages the Managers Internal Control Program (MICP) and serves as the Internal Control Administrator with responsibility for developing and maintaining the Manager Internal Control Program. Assisting with component office visits to ensure component level inventory management internal control programs are effectively carried out and appropriate precautions are taken preventing fraud, waste, and misuse f resources in accordance with the Federal Manager's Integrity Act. Develops strategy to identify, gather and prioritize requirements to be included in the annual Program objective Memorandum (POM) submission process which addresses logistical sustainment capabilities. Participates in special projects such as management studies, reorganization initiatives, force review surveys, and performs analytical studies to improve efficiency in operations.
- Management Analyst at UNITED STATES ARMY AFRICA
- Management Analyst at MEDCOM Northern Regional Health Command - Atlantic
- Management Analyst GS-12 at United States Army Reserve Command
- Force Development NCO at United States Army Reserve Command
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Emergency Management Services - Emergency Management Services
- Bachelor of Arts in Emergency and Disaster Management - Emergency and Disaster Management