Management and Program Analyst (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Please see resume for more detailed experience. Perform duties as a program manager. FAI Program and Project Management Level II Certified, DHS Program Financial Manager Level I Certified, FAI Contracting Officer's Representative Level III Certified. Certified Records Management Level II/NARA certified. Transportation Officer Certification (Basic, Intermediate and Advanced), FOIA and privacy act trained. FORMS MANAGEMENT: Design, review and abolish forms for all of CBP in accordance with directives, regulations and programs. Review forms for acceptance into the forms management program and assign form numbers. Plan work to be accomplished. Determine essentiality of requested forms. Participate in the management control and monitoring of forms. Perform a periodic review of all forms used within the assigned functional areas. Determine the extent to which information is duplicated by supplemental forms. Determine actual usage of forms. Develop specifications, typography and reproduction methods. Responsible for planning and coordinating functions related to forms management. Create and edit internal and external CBP forms. Post forms to CBP.GOV and CBP.NET websites. Ensure forms are managed in accordance with OMB and the Office of Rulings and Regulations. Ensure that Privacy Statements are documented on required forms in accordance with regulations. Ensure 508 compliance of forms and that forms are accessible in accordance with directives, policies and regulations for handicaps.
- Management and Program Analyst at Customs and Border Protection
- Program Manager at Medical Words Transcription Service
- Owner at Caskets of Lillington
- Owner at DJ's Arcade
3 years, 2 months at this Job
-ICE 40 hours per week
• As management and program analyst, I initiated, recommended, developed, and wrote internal guidelines and handbooks pertinent to the various units within the Office of Investigation. For example, I wrote and coordinated guidelines for the Budget Launch Package and the New Employee Handbook.
• I oversee a comprehensive financial and budgetary performance review program and continuously compile information on planned changes in overall policy and practices and the effects they will have upon established budgets, the integrity of funds, balance of obligations and expenditure, and the correlation of program schedules with related budgets.
• Worked in a fast-paced call center environment, engaging & educating our members who will look to your expertise for solutions and advice on their relevant needs.
• I negotiate funding requirements to meet programmed operational commitments while interpreting financial trends and take responsibility for the formulation and/or revision and dissemination of all accounting, budget review, and financial reporting policies, procedures, and guidelines.
• Directs daily travel, procurement and financial operations related to travel services. Initiates objectives to be accomplished and devises ways and means of accomplishment through leadership skills.
• Provides superior direction in planning, designing, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating travel management systems and processes, assuring that these systems and processes conform with ICE policies, as well as mandated internal control requirements by the General Accounting Office (GAO), Office of Management and Budget (OMB), Office of Personnel Management (OPM) and Department of Treasury.
• Develops implements, maintains, and documents travel management policies and procedures in accordance with applicable guidance set forth by the Office of Management and Budget, the Department of Homeland Security, and the Federal Travel Regulations.
• Applies checks and balances to transactions and procedures to ensure data integrity, regulatory compliance and appropriate management controls.
• Analyzes and interprets financial and travel data in order to detect, identify and explain trends.
- Management and Program Analyst at Department of Homeland Security
- Financial Program Specialist at Department of Homeland Security
- Technical Manager at Federal Management Systems, Inc
- Customer Service Representative Lead at Bed Bath and Beyond
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Masters of Curriculum and Instruction - Curriculum and Instruction
- Bachelors of Arts - Elementary Education
• Analyze and evaluate management practices, methods, and administrative operations of the Office of National Security (ONS) as it relates to the Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
• Apply qualitative and quantitative methods for assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of security measures applied when gaining access or being escorted into the SCIF.
• Review, Analyze, and process budget and procurement documents for ONS.
• Ensure the organizations strategic plan, mission and values are communicated to outside staff and operations division that relate to operations and management of ONS.
• Develop internal operating procedures, resolve functional conflicts, internal challenges while Recommending new policies and procedures, as necessary.
• Monitor and report on the status of and progress of work, checking on work in progress and reviewing completed work to ensure deadlines and quality of work for ongoing SCIF projects are being met.
• Provide advice on SCIF policies, processes and procedures and assist team/outside agencies in adhering to the guidance.
• Serve on Tiger Team to establish an Employee Recognition Award Program.
• Advise the Deputy Director, Security Officers, and Intelligence Analyst on policies and procedures to determine gaps where additional escort and security procedures are needed.
- Management and Program Analyst at Department of Health and Human Services, Office of National Security
- Force Integration Analyst at US Army Reserve Headquarters
- Chief at Force Management, Eighth Army Headquarters, Yongsan
- Deputy Director, 175th at Financial Management Center
7 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts in Organizational Management - Organizational Management
- Bachelors of Science - (Finance) Business
- - Operations Research Systems Qualification Course
* Purchase card - purchase equipment, supplies and pay for trainings using purchase card, Logg all transactions in MACCS and STARLIMS. * TASNET Time Clerk process time and attendance for branch, including serving as a liaison between branch and payroll office * Prepare travel orders and vouchers ensuring adherence to policies and regulations including International Visitor request through the Visitors Management System (VMS); * Use ConcurGov to prepare, arrange and process domestic and international travel for branch/non CDC visitors. This includes making transportation/hotel/car rental reservations/preparing itineraries, and submitting the travel vouchers for payment. Resolving and analyzing audits * Use ICE to create, Purchase Request, maintenance agreements, modifications, and process invoice's * Create and process training orders for conferences & book orders in the Vendor Supplied Training System (VSTS) * Submit work orders for branch using Buildings and Facilities Office (BFO) system * Submit Journals and Abstracts into Documentum/eClearance for clearance and publishing * Budget reports to include tracking program income and expenditures related to travel, and purchase of equipment and supplies * Provides technical expertise to the Branch Chief, program staff, and other office personnel on the administration execution of all administrative services required for the effective and efficient operation of the office. * Reviews internal processes and procedures, making recommendations for improvements to promote efficiency and cost savings * Revises and develops standard operational procedures and advisory/alert notices for all administrative matters related to travel, time & attendance training request, work orders and purchase of equipment and supplies * Schedule appointments, conferences and coordinate meetings for management which includes, but isn't limited to, reserving meeting rooms, scheduling appointments, maintaining the calendar, and developing agendas * Trains new administrative employees within the division, on all systems used by administrative staff and the overall operating procedure of the division. * Create profiles for new & departing Fulltime Equivalents (FTE's), & Contractors in the People Processing system * In and Out Process ORISE Fellows; Process all documentation for extension of work tour and badge renewal * Use computer systems to create, proofread, and edit a variety of materials and documents * Maintain office files/records for retrieval/reference/storage in compliance with files maintenance and disposition schedules * Receive, assess, route, and handle incoming and outgoing materials, correspondence, reports, memoranda's, and other forms of written communications for program staff * Provide technical assistance to program staff through formal or informal email memos, phone calls or meetings * Act as a liaison or Point-of-Contact (POC) demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills across teams including between administrative, personnel, operations staff as well as senior management staff
- Management and Program Analyst at Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Scientific Service Assistant at McKing Consulting/CDC Division of Laboratory Sciences
- Administrative Associate III at NAI Personnel/CDC Procurement & Grants Office
- Word Processor III at Advanced Federal/CDC Procurement & Grants Office
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Parking Enforcement Management Administration (PEMA) * Serves as a Management and Program Analyst for the Department of Public Works (DPW), Parking Enforcement Management Administration (PEMA). Responsible for monitoring and tracking PEMA's $31million annual budget for allowable program spending. * Collaborates with the Administrator and Administrative Officer to devise PEMA's annual budget with prior year budget formulations by utilizing past budget performance with current spending plan and develops 4-year Budget forecasts. * Responsible for the formulating PEMA's Operating and Capital Budget submission for FY20 in accordance to the DC Mayor's Office requirements and the execution of appropriated funds. * Consults with management officials internal and external to ensure budget adjustments are in accordance to the Districts departmental policies and program goals. * Exercise discretionary authority to approve the allocation and distribution of funds in the organization to maximize PEMA's program goals and objectives. * Monitored funding, purchase orders, contracts, budgetary expenditures; for ensuring accurate allocation of funds and/or adherence to DC Government Office and Procurement regulations * Develop and analyze critical budget reports for the Mayoral team, regarding PEMA data and funding. * Reprogram budget funding for credit card expenditures and etc. * Coordinate, develop, and create the requirements of necessary documentation for procurements and contracts, serving as the PEMA's Contract Administrator (CA) and COTR. * Create Requisitions / Purchase Orders in the Procurement Automated Support System (PASS) for PEMA procurements and contract acquisitions. Coordinate and develop the requirements of documentation needed for the procurement of contracts and acquisitions for PEMA * Prepares various supporting documents to accompany the procurement of acquisitions and contracts (e.g., Project Information Forms, Determination and finding form, Statement of work). Analyze and negotiate price proposals with vendors. * Monitor appropriate funds through the DC govt. general ledger SOAR and Solve. * Serves as the Approving Official (AO) for PEMA, SWMA, and Fleet Administrations. Responsible for ensuring cardholder compliance with the DC Purchase Card Program and oversee five DPW Card Holders transactions. Review and approve Transactions. as well as, reject transactions in PaymentNet when receipts are missing. Attend monthly Agency Review Team (ART) meetings. * Serve as the vehicle Fleet Coordinator Officer (FCO) for PEMA; responsible for overseeing 208 vehicles and other transportation resources. Implement and maintain a system of managing the use of vehicles for authorized government business. * Manage the acquisition of Vehicle Asset Master Lease and the transfer of PDA of vehicles to Fleet Management Administration * Reconcile vendor accounts and oversee the procurement of general office supplies for all PEMA divisions. Monitor shipments to ensure goods and services are received in a timely manner.
- Management and Program Analyst at DC Government
- Budget Execution Manager at Management Support Technology Incorporated
- Federal Revenue Maximization Program Analyst at District Government
- Senior Consultant at Watkins Government Services, LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Finance
Government Agency Analyze and evaluate on quantitative or qualitative basis the effectiveness of line program operations in meeting established goals and objectives. Develop life cycle cost analyses of projects or performing cost benefit or economic evaluations of current or projected programs. Perform funding official duties within Federal Financial Management System (FFMS). Analyze new or proposed legislation or regulations to determine impact on program operations and management. Develop new or modified administrative program policies, regulations, goals, or objectives.
- Management and Program Analyst at Department of Homeland Security
- Create and maintain Non Commissioned Officer Rating Schemes at Department of Defense - Unit Administration
- Program Analyst at CSC, Inc
- Project Manager at Distinctive Home and Healthcare, LLC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's Degree
Hours per week: 40 Supervisor: Dr. Karen Rasmussen (202-461-6643) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes Duties, Accomplishments, and Related Skills: ◦ Develops responses to required handbooks, memoranda, directives, and information letters. Serves as the primary liaison and communicates with persons and groups of all levels within and outside of the organization. ◦ Establishes and maintains program processes to assure that administrative support needs are met efficiently and effectively. ◦ Maintains records concerning program and project-related initiatives and events. ◦ Advises on the effectiveness of work methods and procedures, organizations, manpower utilization, and the distribution of assignments. ◦ Evaluates the delegations of authority management controls, information and documentation systems, and similar functions of administrative management. ◦ Develops and maintains effective working relationships with staff at all levels in VA. ◦ Conducts and participates in a wide variety of specialized projects and studies in order to analyze, evaluate, and provide recommendation on administrative programs or issues. ◦ Communicates with management and team members to convey new administrative procedures, methods, and opportunities. ◦ Provides executive support to the Deputy Under Secretary for Health for Organizational Excellence (DUSHOE).
- Management and Program Analyst at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Management and Program Analyst at Department of Veterans Affairs
- Program Coordinator at Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Special Assistant at Department of Veterans Affairs
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Public Relations
- BA - Mass Media Arts/Journalism
• Served as Government Contractor to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
• Collected data, conduct initial analysis, and prepare reports and other substantive program documentation for use in assessing and evaluating program operations.
• Provided support services for the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, NCCDPHP, Office of the Director, OD/Program Services Branch (PSB).
• Provided basic technical assistance on routine, non-controversial projects or activities that are covered by precedent, established policy, or accepted practice.
• Maintained automated database system to support tracking of extramural funding mechanisms (i.e. contracts, including Inter-Agency Agreement (IAA). cooperative agreements and grants).
• Gathered, analyzed, and entered data into EPMIS and the Intergraded Contracts Expert (ICE) system.
• Managed the entering, monitoring and tracking of grant and cooperative agreement awards to ensure accounting data is accurately captured.
• Researched various sources and references and responds to inquiries and writes issue and background papers, a variety of reports, program policies, proposals, and other substantive program documentation.
• Assisted in reviewing reports to ensure use of Federal projected funds are captured and accurately maintained.
• Conducted on-going data analysis for chronic disease programs and preparing results in specified formats.
• Prepared reports outlining management and program operations, study findings, and recommendations for improvement.
• Tracked and reconciled extramural financial and direct assistance awards internal and external customers.
• Served as liaison for OD/PSB activities related to Extramural Programs.
• Assisted the PSB team lead and staff reviewing fiscal decisions that affect extramural spending plans, provide support and assistance in a variety of administrative duties, review Federal financial status reports (FFRS).
- Management and Program Analyst at McNeal Professional Service, LLC
- Management and Program Analyst I at National Associates, Inc. (NAI)
- Advantage Sales and Marketing at
- Assistant Store Manager at Publix Supermarkets
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
Academy Operations Unit, Training Division
Supervisor: John Fearing, 703-632-3534
• Program Manager for the Academy Scheduling Team and Concierge Services Team, work with other Units and Management to develop both short and long range Training Schedule.
• Update and Maintain Reports. Send out reports as required and needed.
• Collaborate with Managers to develop potential training dates; identify potential areas of conflict to resolve prior to final date determination.
• Provide responsive, friendly, and professional customer service.
• Organizes various tours for upcoming In-Services at the Academy with the Concierge Team to ensure the classrooms meet the requirements of our guests needs. Treats all callers and visitors with courtesy and respect when conducting tours and reserving classrooms/meeting rooms for a wide variety of persons (both FBI employees and employees from other government agencies).
• Schedule classrooms for all In-Services.
• Enters courses in Virtual Academy, reserve dorm rooms, or hotels as needed.
• Conducts cost-comparisons for conferences and events to meet requirements in terms of space, cost value, and availability. Locates a facility, FBI or non-FBI that will offer the lowest overall cost to the government and provides reasonable and necessary accommodations, meals, lodging, convenience of conference locations, adequacy of conference space, at the Academy and other FBI space.
• Tracks all training conducted by the FBI at the Academy.
• Demonstrates exceptional skill in interacting positively and professionally with others, in the process of coordinating requirements with the requesting division for any event.
• Makes prompt and highly effective decisions in challenging, emergency, ambiguous, or rapidly changing situations, even when faced with extreme pressure or rigid deadlines, ensuring decisions are in accordance with laws, regulations, and FBI guidelines. Federal Bureau of Investigations Management and Program Analyst (GS 13 Step 2) Administrative Services Unit Supervisor: Jerry Covington - Retired Quantico, VA Salary: $92,001 Yearly
- Management and Program Analyst (GS13 Step 7) at Federal Bureau of Investigations
- Alternate Program Manager at Resource Management Unit
- Management and Program Analyst at GS 13 Step 1
- Office Services Specialist (GS 11) at National Academy Unit
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Business Administration
4685 Log Cabin Drive Macon, GA 31204 06/2010 - 01/2015 Salary: 81,340.00 USD Per Year Hours per week: 40 Series: 343 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 12 Mnagement and Program Analyst Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Managed the work activities of the USAJOBS Help Desk that supports users worldwide. Managed business projects that support HRTT operations and ensured projects are completed within constraints, involving time, money, people, and materials. Coordinated, develop, maintain schedules, and plans, track progress, monitor compliance, and perform quality checks. Planned, evaluated, coordinated, and reviewed all phases of project control to include interpretation and compliance of criteria, regulations, policies, and procedures. Performed analysis and provided reporting as needed to meet program needs. Consult with staff, management, stakeholders, and customers to determine business, functional and technical requirements. Provided coordination and oversight of HRTT procurement actions, including monitoring, tracking and reporting on all contracts, hardware/software, and other renewals, spending and resource utilization. Supported Requests for Information/Request for Proposal (RFI/RFP) development; ensured that Statements of Work (SOW) are clearly defined. Supported the coordination, acquisition, planning, and business workflow activities for HRTT, worked with teams as needed to enter procurement information and supporting documentation. Assisted in preparation of the annual OPM, OMB, and Congressional budget justification material, including agency-wide IT budgets. Developed business project plans and coordinated implementation of strategies and initiatives that support the business needs. Apply project management principles, tools, and techniques to business projects that support human resources IT operations, processes, and systems. Other duties as assigned based on business or program needs. Supervisor: Scott Sullivan (478-744-2150) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Management and Program Analyst at Office Of Personnel Management
- SCRUM Master, Source Code Management, Financial at Office of Personnel Management
- Operations Advocate at Macys Systems and Technology
- Data Systems Analyst, Configuration Management at ACS State Health Care
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Computer Information Systems
- Master's Degree
- Masters of Computer Science - Computer Science