Provide management and financial guidance to companies in crisis and transition. Functioned as Chief Financial Officer and Turnaround Consultant for multiple companies across several industries. Representative engagements include: Recruited by commercial lender of $50M family-owned waste management and recycling business to stabilize company threatened with insolvency. Executed restructuring and refinancing, slashed overhead and eliminated unprofitable business lines, creating a culture of accountability. Achieved 16% sales increase and 50% EBT improvement year-over-year. Executed loan workout, turnaround and refinancing of $50M NJ-based electrical distributor, one of the Top 100 electrical distributors in the US. Managed loan workout of a $40M Cleveland, OH-based manufacturer of aluminum castings. Developed corporate strategy and business plan that led to venture capital and State of New Hampshire Economic Development funding for technology start-up. Raised $60M in bank financing for high growth NH based natural gas distribution company.
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT / CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at Timothy Scullin Consulting, LLC
- VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at SIG Sauer, Inc
- VICE PRESIDENT OF ADMINISTRATION AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at Troy Mills, Inc
- EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at Optronics International Corporation
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Finance
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Provide strategic planning, product management and development, customer experience, and digital marketing consulting to corporations, consulting firms and start-up businesses. Analyze business and market conditions, product portfolio and strategy, branding and positioning, and communications. Identify strategic opportunities to produce revenue and market share growth, and improved customer experience.
- Management Consultant at Independent Management Consultant
- Director, Marketing and Strategic Planning at MTI Instruments
- Director, Product Management at IEEE GLOBALSPEC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing and Management
- Certificate Program - Marketing Strategy
Contract Controller for Airport Van Rental Group a $40M combined group of service companies with 15 entities in 15 states with multiple locations in states, direct the 2017 annual audit, resolve multiple entity income tax and state sales tax reporting/compliance issues, reduced $500K IRS income tax preliminary audit assessment on S-Corp and individual to zero, direct accounting department, established the internal control structure, initiated and developed reservation system interfaces and corrected reporting issues, created companywide employee weekly work product accountability reports, all the above completed in 3 months from July to September 2018. Contract Controller for Northwest MedTech, Inc., a MSO that is preparing to purchase 20 medical clinic entities ($100M) in 15 states that specialize in proprietary joint therapy technology and rehabilitation, combine the 20 entities and sell them. Direct the seller financial due diligence process for a Quality of Earnings Report that a large national CPA firm is issuing. Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements, convert from cash to accrual basis, identify due diligence financial reporting issues and resolve, select new accounting system and implement conversion. Contract Controller for MichaelBeaudry.com, a luxury jewelry manufacturer, retailer and wholesaler through website sales with QVC.com and branded online and retail locations. Prepare monthly financial statements and direct accounting and inventory for the last 5 years. Various other client engagements providing contract Controller functions, pro-forma financials and financial projections
- CFO/Controller/Management Consultant at Nelson Boord, Jr., CPA Management Consultant
- Controller at OneLegacy.org
- CFO at Kabbalah Centres
- Controller at Naftex Operating Company
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS/BA - Accounting
Independent strategy consultant to C-level executives and leadership across numerous engagements and industries. Blockchain/Bitcoin integrated circuit manufacturing; · Invited to work with CEOs and C-level executives of various mining manufacturers, advising on engineering, strategy, HR, marketing, and global sales. Clients included Canaan Creative (since second gen. to multi-billion $ valuation), Bitmain (pre-startup to $18b valuation), and many more. Bitcoin mining expert; · Created industry’s first repository of consumer guides and product reviews. Documented and verified product testing to certify advertised specifications; used 2+ million times across 157 countries. · Advocated for consumers by monitoring, regulating and enforcing ethical industry behavior. Published reports on corporate performance and ethical behavior; ended industry’s use of preorders. · Brokered transactions and made affiliate and direct sales exceeding $1,400,000 of Bitcoin miners. Various companies; · Counseled spin-out companies of Google employees, including WorkOutLife, a sporting apparel start-up company and Hire Education, a South African home tutoring marketplace. FDS Ltd · Worked with CEO of FDS and executives from Ford Motor Company to develop unique software company simulating engine manufacturing facilities without expensive physical test deployments.
- Independent Management Consultant at Independent Management Consultant
- Founder & CEO at Vapor Systems
- Intern at Google
8 years at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- MEng - Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Certificate - Management
Management consultant professional with 2 years of full-time work experience advising the telecommunication and railway transport industry. Focus on intercultural communication, strategy, stakeholder management and digital transformation.
- Management Consultant at Detecon Consulting
- Consulting Internship at Detecon Consulting
- Business Development Associate Internship at Project A Ventures
- National Brand Management Internship at Henkel
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Management
- Bachelor's - International Business
- Bachelor Exchange Semester - Contemporary China Studies Program
Newport Beach CA
Right Management is the global career and talent development expert within ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN).
Career Management Consultant 2018
Provides post-employment support, meets 1:1 with professionals in career transition to provide direction on job search. May also facilitate workshops virtually and in person. Supports transition process, helping
individuals focus on job search essentials, resume development, networking via social media,
interviewing, negotiating, etc. Interacts with the career management consulting team and cross-functional teams within the local and regional markets.
● Coached 1:1 with separated employee(s) to provide the details of the Right Management outplacement program, encouragement, and direction for next steps.
● Supported career transition services focused on job search essentials for both individual contributors and those individuals who are early in their careers, documenting candidate interaction and activity, following established protocols.
● Guided individuals to develop a job search action plan, leveraging job search knowledge, business experience and market connections to accelerate successful candidate landings.
- Career Management Consultant at RIGHT MANAGEMENT
- Enterprise Account Specialist at EASTRIDGE WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS Workforce Management Division
- Senior Client Services Specialist at VISA
- Business Partner at BAJA MOTION TOURS, INC
1 month at this Job
- - Human Resources Management
- BA - Psychology
Financial Management Consultant for the 11th largest certified public accounting and business advisory firm. ∙ Fractional and interim CFO assignments with private equity portfolio companies requiring leadership in process redesign, elevating existing resources, and audit management as well as hiring and training new talent and implementing upgrades to financial operations ∙ Designing and deploying best business practices and controls around business processes in a 6,500 employee, $1.8 B enterprise ∙ ERP implementation assurance. Provide real-time risk assessments, internal control consulting, security review and support for client's ERP system implementation ∙ Lead project teams to design and implement process improvements and additional functionality during ERP stabilization period including developing processes around funds disbursement and supply chain oprations
- Management Consultant at PLANTE MORAN
- Director at ACM CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Chief Financial Officer at SAWGRASS MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY
- Chief Financial Officer at NORTHERN CAPITAL INSURANCE
5 years at this Job
- MBA - Accounting
- BS - Economics
- Certified Public Accountant
Strategic Management Services
Advantage Administration, Inc.
• Self-employed management consultant conducting practice assessments and strategic retreats for medical practices nationally.
• As of March 2018, contracted with Advantage Administration to perform high level strategic planning, business development, management and operational assessments as well as special project assignments for medical organizations.
- Management Consultant at Advantage Administration, Inc
- Chief Executive Officer at Mid Atlantic Retina
- Chief Executive Officer at Select Specialty Hospital
- Adjunct Professor (Part time evenings) at Graduate School of Public Health
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Health Administration - MHA
- BS degree - Management
• Account management consultant I2s Business solution Paseo De Roxas, Lepanto Building 7f, Makati city
- account management consultant at I2s business solution
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Financial Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Agricultural Business
serving Fortune 100 clients within diverse industries including but not limited to HEALTH CARE, FINANCIAL SERVICES, UTILITY, INSURANCE, & MANUFACTURING. KPMG MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT KPMG NATIONWIDE 2012 - Present Provide advisory services across U.S. à Played crucial roles in business development pursuits securing multimillion dollar agreements with Fortune 100 clients. Additionally, delivered projects to PAYPAL, JP MORGAN, PG&E and BLUE SHIELD as well as state government agencies such as state of OREGON, HAWAII and Nevada in addition to federal government at FANNIE MAE. SELECTED PROJECTS INCLUDE: o PROJECT LEAD for MATTEL at El Segundo, CA location to lead Discovery & Analysis phase for IBM Cognos based dashboards, metrics, and reports for Supply, Demand and Projected Inventory. § REQUIREMENTS GATHERING: Lead efforts to gather business requirements from various manufacturing regions globally and created business requirements document (BRD) as well as Dashboard Design to help executives drive insight and make timely decisions § CROSS FUNCTIONAL LEADERSHIP: Partnered with regional leads and business/technical team to translate requirements and facilitated client meetings to define project scope, prioritization, resource needs o BUSINESS ANALYST LEAD for BECTON DICKINSON AND COMPANY at San Diego, CA location to assist in development of a Predictive model and Business Use Cases & Process flow indicating activities, actors and systems for drug diversion detection, collaborating with client, functional leads, Data wranglers and Data Science teams § PROCESS IMPROVEMENT: Reduced potential drug diversions by 95% displayed in Tableau Dashboard by leading business requirements gathering, change management methodologies, and metric definition for AI/machine learning model § CLIENT SUCCESS: Facilitated c-suite executive meetings and workshops to develop understanding of business challenges resulting in defining solution approach, timeline, diversion hypothesis, value drivers, and predictive model scope & requirements o DATA-DRIVEN BUSINESS ANALYST for PAYPAL at San Jose, CA location to work with data science teams and machine learning initiatives to create finance metric deliverable & new IT controls to ensure data completeness, data integrity, data quality assurance, accurate metrics calculation and RACI. § SYSTEMS IMPLEMENTATION: Reduced transaction costs by 97% by leading Data & BA team to design, develop and implement finance AI/machine-learning health monitoring product powered by statistical algorithms and business metrics § IT STRATEGY: Collaborated with development team and SOX PMO to develop and improve SOX- complaint Business Processes for integrated finance platform built in Hadoop
- Management Consultant at KPMG
7 years at this Job
- M.S. MANAGEMENT - INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- B.S. - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MIS