Selected by Fortune 500 companies and large organizations to direct high-level multi-million-dollar OCM projects and global strategies in energy, insurance, manufacturing, agri-business, government, and business intelligence solutions. Highlights of these projects and appointed roles include the following: Ameren, St. Louis, MO | 2018 - Present Sr. Management Consultant-Change Management Recruited to provide full lifecycle support for one of Ameren's largest capital spending programs to date. This involved a 20-member statewide change team tasked with implementing a $122 million energy modernization program affecting 46 operating centers integrating new systems and technologies to stakeholders. State of Vermont Human Services Agency, Williston, VT | 2017 Senior Management Consultant-Change Management Led efforts to architect and operate the State of Vermont’s health & human services enterprise portfolio with a mission to move from OCM/ CMM level 1 to a level 5. Delivered a $320 million portfolio of critical programs and related projects to achieve a ‘no wrong door’ service-delivery vision and enabled the transition from a vertical service-line delivery mission to a customer-centered integrated service. Erie Insurance Group, Erie, PA | 2016 OCM Portfolio Consultant, Corporate IT EPMO Implemented world-class OCM processes and practices across the IT EPMO; accountable for ongoing multi-year strategic programs that impacted over 5,000 IT employees, contractors, agents, and customers. Consumer's Energy, Jackson, MI | 2015 OCM Program Consultant, Technology PMO Supported implementation of a $45 million IT modernization effort focusing on ITIL standards and Service Now platform implementations that impacted 6,500 employees and 1,200 onshore and offshore third- party vendors. Monsanto Company, St. Louis, MO | 2015 OCM Program Lead, Global Supply Chain Strategy & Operations Responsible for a $600 million global supply chain transformation program for a leading agriculture services company. GDH Consulting, Houston, TX | 2013 - 2014 OCM Consultant, IT Strategy & Operations Supported Service Now implementation for ConocoPhillips' IT departments and end-users globally. Partnered with project managers to design and integrate ‘Voice of the Customer’ solutions. Halliburton, Houston, TX | 2013 OCM Program Lead, Global Strategy & Operations Managed strategy processes and deliverables for data management and infrastructure work streams delivering a $50 million enterprise technology solution that impacted businesses, functions, and customers. North Highland Co., Houston, TX | 2012 - 2013 OCM Program Lead Led and supported OCM engagements for energy and retail industry clients; EP Energy (formerly El Paso Energy) and Academy Sports+Outdoors. Transitioned people, processes, and systems to achieve post-divestiture commitments and accelerated strategic business reorganization and growth objectives. Kellogg Company, Oak Brook Terrace, IL | 2011 OCM Program Lead, IT Operations Led a 90-day turnaround effort to restore a $10.2 million Global Unified Communications program that was nine months behind schedule and impacted over 15,000 employees worldwide. OCM Consultant Delivered guidance and support to global IT security, infrastructure, and networking executives for innovative program development. Managed multiple discovery processes to produce and deliver project OCM capabilities. Established a flexible OCM framework to meet the needs of numerous initiatives. Duke Energy, Charlotte, NC | 2010 OCM Project Lead Provided transitional end-of-project leadership for a $10 million enterprise Learning Management System (LMS) impacting over 30,000 employees. Provided supervisory oversight for three OCM specialists. SAIC, Vienna, VA | 2009 - 2010 Business Process Consultant Provided process improvement and consulting support for a $30 million enterprise business intelligence solution impacting 43,000 employees in over 150 cities worldwide. Devon Energy, Houston, TX | 2008 Human Resources Change Management Advisor Created a shared-service, operating framework for delivering change management work capabilities to support the organization’s project management methodology. Provided direct oversight for professional development opportunities that supported critical talent retention and career development strategies. Accenture, Chicago, IL | 2007 Human Performance Consultant Provided a smooth transition of mission-critical management responsibilities. Effectively collaborated with business sponsors, program leadership, functional, and technical project leads and a staff of 3 FTEs to co-manage a $50 million effort impacting approximately 120,000 employees across more than 30 countries. State Farm Insurance Co., Bloomington, IL | 2005 - 2007 Organizational Development Analyst Provided OCM development, and communications consulting support for over 30 large-scale SDLC and ITIL cost reduction projects. Provided organizational readiness assistance, change management support, leadership training and communication solutions that helped rapidly transition more than 9,000 employees to a new operating model three months ahead of schedule.
- Organizational Change Management Consultant at Independent Management Consultant
- Operations Turnaround Consultant at Independent Management Consultant
14 years, 2 months at this Job
· Provide management consulting and technology advisement services for the head of a leading industrial steel design, fabrication and erection company that currently builds large commercial buildings in the greater New York area · Interviewed key leadership within the company to understand bespoke processes and distilled the overall workings of the businesses’ large fabrication and erection projects into a single process document which will serve as the new PMO standard for the firm · Redesigned and digitized the field data input and payroll process, streamlining data collection and aggregation in order to reduce overhead, user error, over/under payment issues, and adhere to compliance and regulation requirements resulting in an efficiency gain of 12 hours in the admin and payroll office and immeasurable reduction of risk in the field · Replaced existing shop time tracking system with a cloud based RFID badge system that will drastically reduce inefficiency within the Shop Management team’s day to day processes · Currently working to implement a new accounting system (Oracle NetSuite)
- Management Consultant at MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
- Executive Director, Oversight and Control at JPMORGAN CHASE & CO
- Vice President at FIXED INCOME TECHNOLOGY, NOMURA SECURITIES
- Project Manager at OMGEO, LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Communications
Providing diverse array of management consulting services to leading private, public, and non-profit clients in the areas of: organization and business strategy and development, transformation & change management, strategic communications, stakeholder and civic engagement/dispute resolution, international development, market analysis and strategy, public/private partnerships, survey development and analysis, enterprise program governance, process improvements, project management, and IT business analysis. Clients include: Marriott International, United Nations Development Programme, Ipsos, National Geographic Society, Georgetown University, National Park Service, Enlighten Operational Excellence, Muscat National Development and Investment Company (Oman), Skylight Intelligence, Justice and Sustainability Associates, and Ashoka's Youth Venture.
• Marriott International, Change Management & Communications Consultant. Developed and executed change management & communications strategy for hospitality game-changing project, aimed at increasing revenue and guest satisfaction for 1000s of global properties. Created forums and communications for executive and stakeholder engagement, awareness, knowledge-building, online presence, success measurement, and other activities to facilitate leadership & teams thru rollout
• Enlighten Operational Excellence, Change Management Consultant. Facilitated performance and change management activities for Operational Excellence (Opex) software implementation at Fortune 500 Financial Corp—aimed at doubling performance metrics of 40+ representatives. Conducted stakeholder engagement, coaching/training, and communications with senior/mid management on continuous improvement and provided business and data analysis
• Justice & Sustainability Associates, Senior Associate. Managed projects and organized/facilitated forums and training for stakeholder & civic engagement, alternate dispute resolution, and partnerships in urban planning. Clients included Georgetown University for a historic Georgetown University/community agreement and the National Park Service
• National Geographic, Global Strategy & Business Development Director and Program Governance Process Manager. Worked on executive strategic initiatives across all business units to facilitate global expansion and product diversification including business plan development, market research/strategy, opportunity analysis, financial modeling, partnership/deal support. Developed Society-wide standard process/practices for leadership approval, funding, and management of consumer business and technology programs - aimed at increasing efficiency and reducing costs
• Ipsos & Skylight Intelligence, Management Consultant. Provided strategy consulting to clients on projects in the Middle East: conducted analysis and co-authored report of groundbreaking nationwide survey on public services for United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and Pakistani Government, presented to Government Minister; and provided market analysis and draft assessment for Oman travel industry expansion
• Ashoka's Youth Venture, Organization/Business Strategy Advisor. Provided licensing/training strategy & methodology, pricing analysis, market research, and capacity-building to increase audience/revenue growth and visibility
- Management Consultant at Independent Consultant
- Associate at Booz Allen Hamilton
- Demand Business Analyst at Cardinal Health
- Program Manager/Associate at Cablevision, Asia Society, and Film/Media/Arts Orgs
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Advanced Practitioner Executive Program - Change Management
- B.A. - Economics and International Studies, summa cum laude
- Paris Internship Program and Study Abroad - French/European Culture & Economy
Management consultant within the boutique consulting department of Verint, with engagements across different business practices (Business Analysis, Project and Change Management, Customer Experience and Process Improvement)
- Management Consultant at Verint Consulting
- Business Sales Analyst at Charter Communications
- Project Lead/Business Analyst at Greenwich Associates (GA)
- Content Specialist - Database Development at
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
Strategic Management Services
Advantage Administration, Inc.
• Self-employed management consultant conducting practice assessments and strategic retreats for medical practices nationally.
• As of March 2018, contracted with Advantage Administration to perform high level strategic planning, business development, management and operational assessments as well as special project assignments for medical organizations.
- Management Consultant at Advantage Administration, Inc
- Chief Executive Officer at Mid Atlantic Retina
- Chief Executive Officer at Select Specialty Hospital
- Adjunct Professor (Part time evenings) at Graduate School of Public Health
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BS Degree - Management
- Master of Health Administration - MHA
Technology management consultant supporting the CIO, CTO and senior IT management of a global leader in payments processing. Technology leader for concurrent programs, including audit response, process improvements, secure firewall change management automation, establishing control standards and automated verification to ensure compliance.
- Management Consultant at PINNACLE GROUP
- Chief Infrastructure Officer at FIFTH THIRD BANK
- Group Vice President - Infrastructure and Security Engineering at M&T BANK
- at BANK OF AMERICA
7 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
- Management Consultant focused on IT M&A Post Close Consolidations and improving the strategic and operational performance of Professional Services organizations (PSO) including revenue, margin, and employee and customer satisfaction. Engagements include:
• IT Application and Development Process and Organization Improvement - Led the remediation of supply chain custom application, developed a product management process, implemented both an iterative development ang Agile Scrum process, and recommended and made development, support, and QA organization improvements.
• M&A for Large Consumer Products Manufacturing and Distributor - Led the Pre-close integration planning and currently leading the IT Post Close Consolidation activities.
• PSO Improvements for Energy Software Company - Assessment and improvident recommendations to professional services organization.
• PSO Planning Energy Software Startup - Professional services business planning and go-to market strategy to enable a Recurring Revenue Model for professional services for presentation to venture capital firms.
- Management Consultant at IT M&A Post Close Consolidations
- Sr. Business Development Manager at NetApp
- VP Services, Sr. Director, Sales at CA Technologies
- Vice President, Professional Services at Serena Software
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Computer Information Systems and Finance
- B.S. - Management Information Systems and Finance
Management Consultant using knowledge and relationships in the steel industry and their related
industries providing executive management with solutions and contacts for future business. Key Achievements:
• Increased company P&L through analysis of company's cost & quoting system to better align processes with the commercial needs of company & their customers.
• Importing foreign steel to customers in need of additional sourcing not available in the US.
• Introducing clients to key players in the steel & related business to enable them to grow their respective businesses.
- Management Consultant at Sequel Steel & Sequel Consulting
- Executive at Esmark Steel
- Chief Executive Officer at Esmark Steel
- Vice President, Commercial at Severstal Steel North America
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- - Business Training Programs
International management consultant advising in change management, sales & operations, mergers & acquisitions and global supply chain management
- Operations Management Consultant at
- Adjunct Lecturer for MBA and under-graduate programs at Beulah Heights University
- Adjunct Senior Management Lecturer / Instructor at
- Adjunct Senior Management Lecturer for Executive at Maastricht School of Management
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Professional Biology
- B.S. - Industrial Technology
- Masters in Business Administration - Finance
Syracuse, New York Dec 2018- Current
The Digital Hyve is a Full Service Digital Marketing Agency. The mission is to blend cutting-edge technology with forward thinking strategies to grow our client's brand. Management Consultant
• 6 month contract. Responsible for building out a Business Development Process. Recruit and hire sales people. Train all sales people on sales training and sales implementation process. Upon completion of contract hand over responsibilities to the CEO.
- Management Consultant at Digital Hyve
- Vice President Sales at Doctible
- Senior Vice President of Revenue at Internet Matrix, Inc
- Vice President of Sales at Network Services Corp
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration