The value proposition that I offer is my proven ability to drive high yield and long-term gains through my aptitude at recognizing an organization's true core competencies & opportunities, and developing and articulating a customized vision along with implementation of appropriate strategic and tactical initiatives to drive complimentary and measurable improvements. I will work with leadership to conceptualize the future state and align people, processes, and resources in support of a disciplined business plan to achieve the vision. I leverage a working knowledge of value chain gains, operations management, and organizational dynamics into crafting appropriate and effective strategies that deliver incremental value in alignment with the enterprise's mission. I bring information, collaborative involvement, and responsible ownership of critical issues to those business partners in positions to effect immediate and long-term impact and positive change. I foster a culture of "accountability & ownership of outcomes" by defining clear sight lines between cross functional team members' actions and upstream/downstream impacts on peers, customers, and business objectives. I have been the sole point of accountability for delivering annual EBITDAs in excess of +$50 million over challenging, complex, and geographically dispersed operations. My background consists of a firm foundation in results driven metrics based comprehensive operations & project management, continuous improvement, strategic change leadership, and relationship management tempered with the financial, analytical, and administrative due diligence governance skills required to maintain existing processes - and to identify, evaluate and drive new business processes leveraging existing achievements to champion a 'best in class' brand reputation in the marketplace. Dealing directly with a wide range of staff, stakeholders, agencies, domestic and international customers, and numerous certification and regulatory bodies has presented me with an appreciation for often diverse and sometimes conflicting perspectives and has enabled me to develop above average listening skills with the ability to engage in effective dialogue to identify/overcome objections and facilitate parties towards mutually beneficial outcomes. Working across a variety of challenging environments and unique cultures has benefited me with an above average capability to understand, analyze, and simplify diverse and complex business requirements in concert with operational capacities and market dynamics in order to create complimentary key drivers and metrics critical to the enterprise's mission success, align metrics with strategic and operational initiatives, create and foster a culture of continuous improvement - and manage the cultural shift necessary to transition into new processes. I accomplish business objectives in a culture that values excellence without arrogance, and show significant initiative and creativity in conceptualizing and implementing innovative ways of facilitating "win/win" solutions and "closing the deal". In partnership with leadership I will expand strategic analyses of core attributes - identify potential barriers and opportunities - and deploy effective continuous improvement missions in pursuit of value chain gains. I am proficient with retaining and engaging expert specialists and modeling scenarios via complex financial and technical analyses required for prudent evaluation of opportunities leading to logical decision making. I'm comfortable developing and implementing annual operating budgets in excess of $100 million, and have conceived, championed, and executed successful "due-diligence- thru-execution" of numerous multi-million dollar business projects and many highly complex financial and contractual arrangements. I am comfortable providing hands-on customer service leadership throughout geographically dispersed, multi-site, complicated operations and building credible partnerships with stakeholders and staff to realize mutual success.
I will plan, align, and manage resources to maximize impact, minimize costs, and eliminate waste. I am adept at developing and supporting effective, diverse, and empowered cross-functional teams. I have built and managed cohesive teams of upto 200 personnel grounded with useful communications, appropriate track-able metrics, skills development through proper training, meaningful performance evaluations, and progressive mentoring. I am well versed with the appropriate communication of targets and results to staff and management in order to ensure effective control and improvement. I will work diligently to forecast 'bottlenecks' and plan workarounds or contingencies to proactively prevent problems and to be able to quickly & efficiently resolve issues and inefficiencies. I have intimate experience with complex analyses, forecasting, tracking, P&L ownership, and effective reporting of variances and results. In order to define and implement legitimate key drivers of improvement I have the ability to engage up, down, and across the organization - to collaborate with all levels of stakeholders and colleagues, solicit and accept constructive input from others, and execute with decisiveness, determination, and confidence. I will engage and lead staff by example in safe work practices towards the pursuit of zero injuries. I will ensure stellar compliance with all internal and external workplace safety and environmental rules, regulations, permits, policies, procedures and audits. I have demonstrated effective leadership in safety/quality investigations and root cause analysis and I exhibit a very strong moral compass. I have managed personnel in situations involving significant exposure to extremely dangerous and dynamic workplace environments ranging from severe environmental and external variables through to manufacturing environments dominated by dangerous machinery and/or volatile hazardous chemicals with an outstanding track record of superior workplace safety history. The value that I offer is long term gain via my solid history of proven exemplary leadership, strategic business management, change leadership, effective organizational dynamics guidance, astute fiscal governance, and well honed business acumen, problem solving, relationship, communication, reporting, and continuous improvement skills all focused on an immediate improvement in accountability and measurable bottom line results. I have an extensive and successful background facilitating business-to-business & customer-facing optimum sustainable business unit performance and profitability via a deep understanding of the comprehensive 'big picture" value chain and identifying and implementing customized solutions for opportunities leading to positive improvements. I will engage and collaborate with key leaders, professionals, and experts in developing strategies to capitalize on opportunities, avoid conflict/crisis situations, mitigate damages, or quickly resolve complex issues with positive effective creative solutions. I am adept at responding rapidly to supply customer needs on time and on spec while maximizing financial returns for my employer. Additionally, I have a demonstrated ability to expand genuine engagement initiatives, and successfully establish and maintain credible, respectful, productive and mutually beneficial two-way working relationships with a range of customers, staff, suppliers, and stakeholders. I am an effective and open communicator, an active listener and coach, a team player, naturally analytical, enjoy a steep and challenging learning curve, and maintain high personal standards. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions or require any further information. Sincerely,
Astute, entrepreneurial, versatile Business Unit Manager - successful at building and empowering relationships - defining, deploying, and realizing effective strategic initiatives - and developing, supporting, and establishing measurable accountability and improvement in project management, controls, administration, new business development, fiscal governance, safety, quality, and value realization. A multi-dimensional analytical strategic thinker who operates not only on the basis of important past experiences, but adapts effectively to innovation, new developments, and creates and capitalizes on new opportunities. Resourceful high achiever with impeccable personal integrity and a strong work ethic, along with the ability to earn and inspire the respect and confidence of staff, stakeholders, decision makers, and clients. Adept Listening, Communication, and Negotiation
• Strategic Vision & Leadership
• Metrics Based Management Astute Fiscal Governance - Planning - 4Cast - Reporting - Ownership
• Customer Focus and Accountability Cultural/Environmental Stewardship
• Relationship Building
• Operational Excellence
• Continuous Improvement SALES PROFESSIONAL Automotive
• Comprehensive auto & fleet sales and customer service to broad & diverse clientele. Ultimate opportunity in creating and facilitating a desired outcome through credible and respectful two-way communications, extensive product and procedural knowledge, identifying/overcoming objections, and tactful diplomacy & negotiation. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT Environmental
• Natural resources business consulting services provided to landscape-scale industrial timber land clients including; strategic land use planning, operational planning, production scheduling, project design, inventory management, safety / environmental / and third party global certification standards compliance, financial & biometric analysis, continuous improvement, business coaching, team building, and leadership development. REGIONAL MANAGER Industrial Forestry / Manufacturing / Land Management
• Senior manager accountable for the largest privately held timberland/real estate portfolio spanning ID, AR, and MN. Provided astute leadership to achieve cultural and business process re-engineering to implement an effective turnaround from a 100 year old C-corporation to a new Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) business model meeting new aggressive corporate & shareholder value objectives. Personally responsible for delivering an annual EBITDA in excess of +$50 million (+70% improvement over previous leadership).
• Managed environmentally compliant and sustainable business expansion, production, administration, marketing, investor and customer relations, regional and district budgets, forecasts and reporting, and guided successful implementation with emphasis on continual improvement in addition to environmental and fiscally accountable governance. Delivered forecasted financial results and comprehensive communications program in support of a sustainable business strategy maintaining credibility and enhancing the value of corporate securities and positive institutional REIT investment ranking.
• Directed & mentored a key leadership team of 6, a support staff of 50, and a contractor workforce of +200. Developed and executed regional and district budgets (+$100 million/yr), contracts, forecasts and projections, and guided successful operations & sales with emphasis on continual improvement in addition to safety, environmental, and fiscally accountable governance.
• Built, supported, and managed empowered teams - and provided the tools, leadership, and change culture necessary to expand the business in positive directions never before encountered in the history of the enterprise during one of the nation's most severe economic downturns. Promoted leadership development, and mentored team members. Established and promoted seamless communication and teamwork across the business unit, in the pursuit of establishing a cohesive culture and in support of operational excellence.
• Demonstrated ability to achieving results through teamwork via communicating guiding goals, metrics based management, defining responsibility and accountability, timely feedback, effective two-way communications. Instilled customer focus at all levels of the organization and leveraged core competencies and assets. Fostered a culture of "ownership of outcomes" by creating a clear line of sight between team members' actions and downstream impacts on other critical functions.
• Regional liaison with all customers, industry, media, federal and state leaders, lobbyists, academic and research institutions, regulators, stakeholders and community groups. The frontline local "face" of the enterprise in close collaboration with executive leadership to ensure consistent delivery of appropriate corporate information, policy, and planned communications initiatives. VICE PRESIDENT - OPERATIONS Industrial Forestry / Land Management / Alaska Native Corp
• Officer and member of the executive management team guiding overall direction of an Alaska Native Corporation and ensuring corporate governance and compliance with Board of Directors policy and direction. 100% international export business, (Asia / Pacific Rim / India) with direct-to-customer sales and in-house chartered bulk vessel and container transportation to customer port. Effectively managed the largest privately held working timberland portfolio in Alaska.
• Provided leadership and supervision of the Timber Operations Group including cruisers, foresters, engineers, GIS, environmental coordinators, and quality assurance managers. Prepared and managed all capital and departmental budgets and monitored implementation. Ensured stellar compliance with applicable safety, regulatory and environmental rules and regulations.
• Negotiated and executed all production, construction, transportation, and logistics contracts. Responsible for all contractor management. Superb compliance with applicable shareholder hire, safety, regulatory and environmental rules and regulations. Responsible for complex environmental permitting, audits, and compliance with various State and Federal regulatory agencies.
• Liaison with industry, NGO, federal and state leaders, lobbyists, academic and research institutions, policy makers, media, stakeholders and community groups. The frontline local "face" of the corporation in close collaboration with executive leadership to ensure consistent delivery of appropriate corporate policy and messaging initiatives at the local, State Capital, and Federal levels. Represented my employer at events in order to expand and strengthen relationships and contacts with influential private sector, academic, community, and government leaders in Alaska.
• Provided operational and tactical leadership perspective and guidance, communications strategy, and expert land valuation to facilitate federal land negotiations to exchange, transfer, and convey outstanding (and highly controversial) ANCSA land entitlements.
• Prompted, championed, designed, and implemented the corporation's first ever comprehensive forward-looking forest resources inventory. Brought Board-level confidence, clarity, and credibility to current physical and economically operable timber supply, future growth and yield, and projected product mix and management costs. Conducted detailed financial analyses, income modeling, cash flow projection scenarios, and communications strategy.
• Catalyst responsible for initiating a profound long term strategic business model re-alignment within the corporation better positioning itself and its shareholders for future success. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & OPERATIONS MANAGER Industrial Forestry / Heavy Aviation Services
• Leader in commercial market development for complex industrial helicopter service applications including logging, firefighting, construction, oilfield/mining support, and heavy lift operations. Pioneered market development for marketable contract heavy helicopter services/applications and profitably operated a fleet of the largest civilian heavy-lift helicopters available in North America.
• Oversaw national market & contract services development, extensive business-to-business proposals, sales, and account management. Forged successful and robust customer relationships. Prospected and retained customers in industries including; timber, oil & gas, ski-hill / recreation, construction, precious minerals, film- making, utilities, telecommunications, +++. Responsible for all contract negotiations, marketing, communications, and brand identity creation. Representative at all US and Canadian industry events, trade association meetings, and targeted promotional and marketing venues. Created all marketing and branding media, brochures, and publications.
• Intricate production forecast modeling, production target projections, and constant tracking of key performance metrics & controls in order to gauge operational efficiency, facilitate continual improvement, and enhance the accuracy of future forecasts in an extremely high cost operating environment.
• Complex logistics, transportation, and supply chain management required to efficiently and timely facilitate delivery of operational capacity, fuel, equipment, and personnel at often highly remote and isolated operations in extremely high-consumption, high-cost, and often dangerous operating environments. NEGOTIATION
• PLANNING & ORGANIZING
• PROBLEM SOLVING
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT FLEXIBILITY
• INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT / COACHING
• TEAMWORK UNDERSTANDING OTHERS
• APPRECIATING OTHERS
• CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
• LEADERSHIP CONTINUOUS LEARNING
• TIME AND PRIORITY MANAGEMENT
• CUSTOMER FOCUS GOAL ORIENTATION
• ENTREPRENEURIAL THINKING
• SELF STARTING
• PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY DECISION MAKING
• CONCEPTUAL THINKING
• INFLUENCING OTHERS
• CREATIVITY / INNOVATION DIPLOMACY
• RISK MANAGEMENT DUE DILLIGENCE
• RESOURCEFUL INTENTIONAL
- MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL at VARIOUS PRIVATE FIRMS
- MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL at
1 month at this Job
Seneca, SC - 2013-Present One of the largest energy holding companies in the U.S., serving ~7.5M customers. Project Management Professional Risk Management Professional Resource Manager Develop and lead the strategic planning/execution of multiple projects, including coordination of team members and resources. Coach and guide project team members through all project phases. Establish realistic project goals, evaluate progress of projects, and identify/resolve issues as needed. Planned and managed $160M+ portfolio of successful regulatory and revenue enhancement projects throughout 5-year tenure. Led full project cycles, from funding, design, and planning to implementation, testing, and close-out. ❑ Measurement Uncertainty Recapture - Directed $57M addition of Leading-Edge Feed Water Meters (LEFMs), enabling the reactors to be uprated by up to 2%. Generated $19M+ in annual revenues as a result. ❑ Harris Nuclear Plant Moisture Separator Reheater - Hand-selected to rescue troubled $50M project based on expertise in project scheduling and estimating. Achieved successful turnaround as a result. ❑ Independent Spent Fuel Storage Facility - Drove on-time completion of multimillion-dollar storage facility for spent nuclear fuel, leading a large-scale civil effort as well as numerous vendor contracts with multiple international firms. ❑ Fukushima Permanent Flexible Storage Building - Delivered first-of-its-kind facility on budget and on time; project involved management of complex EPC agreement and multiple smaller-scale contracts. ❑ Alpha/Bravo Chiller Replacement - Achieved issue-free replacement of the existing plant-critical chillers with state-of-the-art equipment. Completed project on schedule and under budget despite tight space. ❑ Fukushima Spent Fuel Pool Level Indication System - Managed multiple key engineering contracts through significant work in the sensitive spent fuel pool and main control rooms.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL | RISK MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL at Duke Energy
- Associate Professor at Western Carolina University
- Senior Project Manager at Clemson University
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Architecture - Architecture
- PhD [ABD] - Planning, Design & the Built Enviornment
- Bachelor of Science - Design
May 2017 - Till date Oversee the operations of hotels and resorts as per the organizational chart. Conduct regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments. Ensure full compliance to Hotels and resorts operations, SOP's, policies, procedures and services standards. Lead all key properties issues including capital projects, customer services and refurbishment. Responsible for day to day operations of hotel and resorts, presentation and subsequent achievement of the hotel and resorts annual operating budget, marketing & sales plan and capital budget. Manage on-going profitability of the hotel and resorts ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded. Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotels and resorts. Deliver hotel and resorts budget goals and set other short and long term strategic goals for the properties. Developing improvement operations carry out costs savings. Closely monitor the hotels and resorts business reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly. Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for rooms, food & beverage, admin & general, on target and accurate. Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staffs. Coordination with HOD's for the execution of all activities and functions. Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis. Manage and develop the hotel and resorts executive team to ensure career progression and development. Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints. Provide effective leadership to hotel team members. Lead in all aspects of business planning. Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved. Responsibility includes legalizations, Occupational Health & Safety, fire regulations and other legal requirements as per UAE Government rules & Regulations. -1- Management Professional & Member of (I.S.C.M) Institute (U.S.A) +92 344 965 7337 C.I.S.C.P - Certified International Supply Chain Professional (U.S.A) E-mail: [email protected]
- Management Professional & Member at Al-Faisal Group Sharjah UAE
- General Manager at Verona Resorts Sharjah (UAE)
- General Manager at Sharjah International Airport Hotel (UAE)
- Executive Director at ECL) Effendi Consolidated (Pvt) Ltd (Pakistan)
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Management
Pest management professional selling exclusions, installation, termite services and pest-control
- Pest Management Professional at Orkin
- Outside Sales Representative at The Home Depot
- Sales Manager at Mosquitonix
- Outside Sales Representative at Max home llc.
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Communications
• Responsible for project and property management services, and for servicing renters' residential needs
• Developed project plans, procuring and administrating construction and maintenance services, rental sale services, and engaging in litigation and eviction services as needed
- Property Management Professional & Paralegal at Management Partners
- Paralegal Specialist (Temporary assignment) at Mirza Basulto & Robbins, LLP
- Office Assistant at
- Residential Consumer & Satisfaction Specialist at BankUnited
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Studies Program
- Associate Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
Self-employed Project Management Professional seeking new opportunities to deliver business value to companies in the greater Portland Maine area.
- Project Management Professional at Self-Employed
- Senior Project Manager (Contractor) at NTT Data Corporation
- Product Manager / Project Manager at IDEXX Laboratories
- Business Process Consultant / Project Manager at Procter & Gamble
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Belcamp, MD ..6/2015 - Present DEFENSE & INTELLIGENCE GROUP Acquisition Management Professional - Job Manager Provide support to all phases of the program management life cycle for a DoD client program office, including budget and program plan formulation, developing acquisition documentation and monitoring task execution and risk mitigation. ♦ Collect, complete, organize, and interpret program data or documentation. ♦ Assist with tracking program cost, schedule, and performance. ♦ Provide support in assessment of current programs, including management initiatives, program integration, cost benefit analysis, and development of metrics. ♦ Provide assistance to clients with preparing program-level meetings, briefings, or conference and meeting summaries for program-wide distribution. ♦ Demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems in program management and acquisition support. ♦ Apply expertise in project management to analyze and address emergent programmatic and technical risks and issues. ♦ Review resource realignments and sources to maintain program execution and to anticipate and respond to unplanned circumstances.
- Acquisition Management Professional - Job Manager at BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON
- Financial Analyst III at EXELIS INC
- Project Control Analyst III/Scheduler at SAIC
- Scheduler / Financial Analyst at AMERICAN SYSTEMS CORPORATION
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Psychology - Organizational Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
Wrote and Implemented the Company Pest Management Policy. Managed all aspects of the Pest Management Program based on Integrated Pest Management. Maintain Electronic Logbooks for all 11 locations reporting to the VP of Operations.
- Pest Management Professional/ Warehousing at Pest Management/ Supply Chain / Commonwealth Inc
- Commercial Branch Service Manager at Orkin Commercial Services
10 months at this Job
- - Termite Biology and Management
- - Pest Management
- - Law Enforcement
- - Fundamentals of Management
CUSTOMER SERVICE, MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
With strengths in Departmental Management, Sales, Marketing, Outstanding Leadership, Excellent Communication Skills MACY'S 2014 to Current
• Manager, Bridal Department
• Top ten in region is sales
• Grew and increased bridal department to over $250,000
• Consulted with brides and grooms as to their wants and needs for their future family together
- CUSTOMER SERVICE, MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL at MACY'S
- HARPETH HEIGHTS PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER at
- Customer Marketing Representative at PEARTREE AVENUE
- Customer Service Intimate Apparel Department at MACY'S
5 years, 2 months at this Job
10. Pest Management professional / Delivery driver / Auto technician / facilities maintenance Resume
Pest Management professional license with the Tennessee department of agriculture industrial pest control food safety Management industrial hygiene and cgmp standards Auto technician service department Maintenance plumbing/ electrical
- Pest Management professional / Delivery driver / Auto technician / facilities maintenance at Brock services /Jerry's Automotive / A&L Industrial
19 years at this Job
- High school
- High school