Finance Management Professional - Cash and Investment Accounts
• Bank Account Reconciliations for 68-75 active accounts & Multi-Bank Accounts averaging $1.1 billion in Cash & Investments
• Recording all Cash and Investment Journal Entries for Daily and Monthly Activity including, but not limited to All Daily Cash Transfers, Loan Payments, State Revolving Fund Disbursements, Bond Interest Payments, Investment Purchases and Sales, including Matured Investments, Master Bond Related Activity, Health & Welfare Benefits and Payroll and Payroll Tax Disbursements and all Incoming Interest Payments
• Reviewing and Updating Daily Cash Log using Read-only Access to all company bank accounts
• Establishing and documenting Processes and Procedures for Bank Reconciliations, Cash and Investment Journal Entries, Accounts Payable check clearing in Accounting System (BS&A) and Construction Retainage Accounting
- Financial Management Professional at Great Lakes Water Authority
- Sales Associate at Macy's
- Box Office Accountant/Auditor at Olympia Entertainment
- Merchant Services Administrator at Olympia Entertainment
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Workforce Management Professional 1 - October 2017-Present
• Ensure attainment of key workforce management metrics including service level, staffing levels, forecast accuracy, and schedule efficiency
• Monitor multiple systems to maintain compliance with metrics (e.g. AHT, schedule compliance, talk time, etc.) and addressing issues to promote adherence
• Review and monitor associate schedules to ensure compliance
• Schedule trainings, meetings, and other segments for associates
- Workforce Management Professional 1 at Humana
- Billing & Enrollment Specialist at Humana
- Special Contracts Supervisor at Procarent
- Dispatch Supervisor at Procarent
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies - International Studies
CUSTOMER SERVICE, MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
With strengths in Departmental Management, Sales, Marketing, Outstanding Leadership, Excellent Communication Skills
MACY'S 2014 to Current
• Manager, Bridal Department
• Top ten in region is sales
• Grew and increased bridal department to over $250,000
• Consulted with brides and grooms as to their wants and needs for their future family together
- CUSTOMER SERVICE, MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL at MACY'S
- HARPETH HEIGHTS PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER at
- Customer Marketing Representative at PEARTREE AVENUE
- Customer Service Intimate Apparel Department at MACY'S
5 years at this Job
Independent Corporate Trainer 02/14 to Present
Clients: iCert Global; Simplilearn Americas LLC; EZcertifications; The Knowledge Academy; Global Teq; GreyCampus
• Instructor for Project Management Professional (PMP) Boot Camp
• Present Project Management Institute (PMI) Knowledge Areas and Process Groups as detailed in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) during PMP preparation courses. - Instruct the benefits of using EVM to control project cost and schedule.
• Develop curriculum and employ best practices in instructional methods and technical training to prepare students for the Project Management Professional Certification exam.
• Instruct Microsoft Project 2010/2013, preparing participants to schedule and manage projects.
- Instructor for Project Management Professional (PMP) at Boot Camp
- Professor Business Administration at Yuin University
- Acquisition Manager (Project Management) at Boot Camp
- Senior Acquisition Management Consultant (Project Management) at THOMPSON TECHNICAL CONSULTING LLC
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Business Administration
- MA - Management and Information Technology Management
- BS - University Studies
Top performing Sales and Management professional with proven ability to drive business growth through aggressive sales initiatives that deliver revenue growth, market share and market penetration. Strategic thinker who can plan, implement sales, marketing and business initiatives to support corporate objectives. Extensive experience in financial products and the cross selling of a range of high value services. Special strength in developing strategic relationships at the executive and board level, as well as, across the spectrum of decision makers. Expertise is indentifying, establishing and managing strategic partnerships to leverage strengths of both partners and generate significant business opportunities. Managing Director SILVERMINE ADVISORS 2008 - Present Founded consulting firm focused on providing strategic advice for internal/external growth initiatives, company valuations, capital raising and risk management. Target market is companies are start-ups and mid-market companies. Prepared annual business and marketing plans, established CRM system, developed client base and successfully executed profitable mandates. Client base was the result of direct calling, trade shows, advertising and referrals.
- Top performing Sales and Management professional at SILVERMINE ADVISORS
- Director at CITIGROUP
- Managing Director at LASALLE BANK CORPORATION
- Senior Vice President at GE CAPITAL CORPORATION
11 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Political Science
Case Management Professional and Teacher Assistance, with 5+ years in crisis management and counseling where productivity would be practiced.
Mockingbird Quality Care Behavior Focus Center General Manager
Wesley Chapel, FL 05/18-Present
• Supervise Direct Care Staff
• Oversee Client Accounting
• Administrative Duties
• Liaison to Governing Agencies involving Residents
- Case Management Professional and Teacher Assistance at Mockingbird Quality Care Behavior Focus Center
- at Understand Behavior Focus Center
- Student Aide at The Ethical Community Charter School
- Case Management/ Student Advisor at Kenmare Adult Alt. High School
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Psychology
- Bachelor's - Psychology
A creative sales and project management professional with successful experience in leading sales teams,
project management, audits, quotations and support services with technical and design products.
A well-organized team member focused on building a strong message and the development of creative solutions for the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Environ Partners - Frisco, Texas 7.18- 1.19
Senior Project Manager / Auditor for National Accounts
• Lighting and energy auditor for quoting National Accounts for hospitals, Industrial warehouses, retail and hospitality accounts for upgrading and retrofitting to improve and update lighting fixture budgets and energy savings.
• Worked with engineering department on lighting specifications and quotes for sales staff.
• Project managed accounts once sold arranging for general contractors, shipping, install dates and final sign offs from clients.
• Projects included Glazer's Beer and Beverage Corporation, Southeast Health Hospitals, Mission Foods, Mercy Hospitals of St. Louis, Comstock Resources, St. Patrick Catholic schools & Allen & Knight Designs.
• Received E-training certificates of completion for Fall Protection for Competent Person with Job site and lift safety on 10/23/18.
- A creative sales and project management professional at Environ Partners
- Senior Lighting Project Manager & Sales / National Accounts at Adart / Genesis Lighting Solutions
- National Accounts-Project Manager at Facility Solutions Group
- Lighting Project Manager / National Sales at Meletio Lighting and Electrical
5 months at this Job
• Respond to inquiries regarding golf tee times for golf course within the Unites States. Assist weekend Technical support for basic level 1 support.
• Assist inbound golfers calling in for their golf tee times.
• After hour's customer service/ tee time reservations for courses in Hawaii, California, Nevada, etc.
• Assist in conflict management/ assist callers in managing disputes about making golf tee times and rates structures.
• Data Entry/ records management/ professional phone etiquette.
- Data Entry/ records management/ professional phone etiquette at EZ Links Golf Inc
- Receptionist/Customer Service Agent at EZ Links Golf Inc
- Inbound Call Center Agent at EZ Links Golf Inc
12 years at this Job
Customer service and people management professional, awarded as Top performer with track record of consistently meeting quality and productivity goals and customer expectations. Skilled at educating customers on telecom norms and products and recommending best options that meet their short term and long term needs. Team Player with polished communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal, presentations and rapport building. Now seeks an opportunity in higher and responsible position in Customer support. Leads by example and establishes a professional work environment based on respect. Technical proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, MIS, and Data Base Management.
Duration Aug 2017- till now Company DRITM LTD.
Client Bharti AirtelIKasipur UK)
Designation Assistant Manager operations
• Handling a span of 160 Associates along with 10 team leaders & one Assistant manager operations
• Working as a Assistant manager operations Airtel Process Prepaid.
• Expertise in KPI and KRA both for prepaid and also expertise in follow-up to complete the Task for process level
• Expertise in shrinkage and attrition management.
• Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
• Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
• Motivate and encourage agents through positive communication and feedback
• Keep track of attendance, daily statistics, paid time off, sick time, etc.
• Contributed & participated in delivery and Revenue & related cost management with middle management.
• Analysis of performance data, making strategies and implementation in order to improve Team performance also give the unique idea to get more revenue.
• Comparison of co-related KPI and implementation for performance improvement matrixes & also tracking associates wise occupancy.
• Taking review weekly and monthly as per target team leaders and associates wise.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call centre operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing performance of Team Leader daily basis, Performance at least one monitoring evaluation with each agent every two weeks Spend 30 minutes to one hour monitoring the agent.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Taking review of team leaders daily /weekly/monthly and giving target on a daily basis /weekly/monthly
- Customer service and people management professional at Bharti AirtelIKasipur UK
- Team Lead Operations at Bharti AirtelIKasipur UK
- Assistant Team leader at Bharti AirtelIKasipur UK
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Charted and recorded information in client files. Tracked client movement on and off the unit by documenting times and destinations of clients. Checked facility for open windows, locked doors, malfunctioning smoke detectors and other safety hazards. Effectively managed time and caseloads based on 80 sessions per week. Quickly responded to crisis situations when severe mental health and behavioral issues arose. Conducted comprehensive initial in-home psychosocial assessments prior to first wraparound meetings. Efficiently gathered information from families and social services agencies to inform development of treatment plans. Documented all patient information including service plans, treatment reports and progress notes. Conducted outreach, advocacy and rehabilitative services for regular cases and crisis intervention. Collaborated closely with treatment team to appropriately coordinate client care services. Interacted with clinical staff and external resources such as school or community personnel. Developed comprehensive treatment plans that focused on accurate diagnosis and behavioral treatment of problems. Taught clients anger management techniques, relaxation skills, impulse control, social skills, emotional coping skills and functional living skills. Consulted with psychiatrists about client medication changes, issues with medicine compliance and efficacy of medications. Organized treatment projects that focused on problem solving skills and creative thinking. Referred clients to other programs and community agencies to enhance treatment processes. Created and reviewed master treatment and discharge plans for each client. Guided clients in understanding illnesses and treatment plans. Developed appropriate policies for the identification of medically-related social and emotional needs of clients. Assisted clients in scheduling home visits and phone calls and monitored effectiveness of these activities. Evaluated patients for psychiatric services and psychotropic medications. Monitored patients prescribed psychotropic medications to assess the medications' effectiveness and side effects. Evaluated patients to determine potential need to transfer to specialized inpatient mental health facilities. Administered medication to patients presenting serious risk of danger to themselves and others. Conducted psychiatric evaluations and executed medication management for both inpatient and outpatient facilities. Led patients in individual, family, group and marital therapy sessions. Developed comprehensive treatment plans for patients diagnosed with opioid addiction. Diagnosed mental health, emotional and substance abuse disorders. Recorded comprehensive patient histories and coordinated treatment plans with multi-disciplinary team members. Consulted with and developed appropriate treatment and rehabilitation plans for dually diagnosed patients. Referenced and used various therapy techniques, including psychodynamic, family systems, cognitive behavioral and lifespan integration psychotherapy. Served as lead clinician for patients with bipolar, depression, anxiety and personality disorders. Carried out electroconvulsive therapy for patients diagnosed with depressive disorders.
- Mental Health Management Professional at Horizon House
- Judicial Case Processor-Criminal and Civil Courts at Justice of the Peace Courts
1 month at this Job
- - Social Work
- Master of Science - Oraganizational Management
- Bachelor of Science - Human Services
- Ph.D. - Human Services-Nonprofit Mgmt and Leaders