Manager of Operations
• Managed day to day operations of Chem Dry franchise (organic carpet and upholstery cleaning) covering Weld and Boulder Counties.
• Scheduled customer appointments, ordered and tracked product inventory and marketed the franchise.
• As Manager, grew overall product sales and total booked appointments by 25%.
• Supervised and scheduled four Associates with direct reports.
• Began as an Associate and within six months was promoted to Manager.
- Manager of Operations at Chem Dry of The Rockies
- Senior Game Designer at Avalanche Studios NYC
- Senior Game Designer / Associate Producer at Rainbow Studios / THQ
- Game Designer at Pipeworks Software
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - History
Manager of operations for a flooring store grossing over 2.5 million in sales.
- Manager of Operations at Nitro Carpet Outlet
- Manager of Operations at
at this Job
- Some college
- CJO - Law Enforcement
• Support the operational needs of two offices in Valparaiso & South Bend
• Responsible for hiring, coaching, and developing team members
• Work closely with Doctors and Regional Manager of Operations to run a financially fit dental office
• Implement and effectively communicate company initiatives
- Practice Manager of Operations at Heartland Dental
- Regional Operations Manager at ImmediaDent of Indiana
- sales associate at Sears
9 months at this Job
- - business administration
Manager of operations open and closing, stalking and ordering and payroll
- Manager of Operations at natural life
- Assistant Manager/Sales Associate at T-tops
- Online Sales at
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am a partner and passive manager of operations for two local laundromats. I oversee the operations such as hiring contractors for repairs, upgrades to the business. Also, maintain the accounts, cash pulls, and bank deposits. All on an if needed basis.
- General Manager of Operations at Sudz for Dudz
- Manager of Operations & Sales at BKC Enterprises, LLC
- Railroad Traffic Technician at RoadSafe Traffic Systems
- Lead Graphic Designer / General Manager at POSTNET
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Energy Technician Program
- Corrections Vocational Certificate - Corrections
- - Photography , Graphic Design, Photo Journalism
- Diploma - General Education
Geodis | Clayton, IN In my current role I am responsible for the day to day operation of our out Assistant Manager of Operations Outbound business, this includes both the picking and shipping 03/2013 - Current departments. I have 7 Supervisors that report directly to me on two separate shifts. My daily duties include, monitoring the flow of the daily operation and controlling staffing. I am also heavily involved in the driving of productivity through the use of labor planning tools, and Red Prairie which is our labor tracking software. I oversee the ordering of supplies, and the controlling of the cost of the business. During my time at Geodis I have held positions of Corporate Approved Trainer, these duties included both hands on and classroom training of all new power equipment operators, along with driver safe workplace behaviors. I was able to take part in our campus Cross Functional Work Group, this is a group of Supervisors and Managers that work together to be er the processes and profitability of all accounts on campus (campus is 13 buildings and 33 separate accounts). In my time with Geodis have received our Thank You Star Award, and also a Three Star Award for outstanding performance. Developed, implemented and tracked productivity and profitability strategies to strengthen long-term business success and meet demanding objectives while maintaining budgetary guidelines. Established, enforced and updated processes and good business practices policies to keep business agile and responsive to changing market conditions. Used Synapse and Red Prairie reports and performance data to assess, optimize and elevate operations to meet current and expected demands.
- Assistant Manager of Operations at Geodis
- Merchandise Coordinator at DHL (formerly exel)
- Lead Carpet at Rossa Carpet Care
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Science in Business Management - Business Management/Political Science
- High School Diploma
Led multiple restaurant location operations as a Sr. Manager of Operations under the Subway Franchise system.
Led Operations, Quality, Marketing & Strategy functions over the years.
CONTRIBUTIONS & KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
● Strategic negotiations to secure ~$1 million for company expansion and initial acquisitions.
● Led consistent annual revenue of ~$1.2 million for close to a decade.
● Hired and Managed over 500 direct team members over the years.
● Sustained company growth through operational management, process strategy and personnel development.
● Engineered Operations & Analyzed Businesses to remove inefficiencies and maximize profits.
● Continuous Process Improvements implemented to increase productivity and talent retention
- Sr. Manager of Operations at Shivanand Corp. dba SUBWAY
- Adjunct Faculty Professor - Operations Management at University of Louisville
- Advanced product development and Manufacturing - Engineering Intern at CUMMINS, INC
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Lewisville, TX 02/2012 - present
A construction company currently employing 100+ employees and approximately 150 sub-contractors, specializing in new home construction, remodeling and restorations of houses, hotels, banks, and stores already built such as, but not limited to: Chase, Walmart, Marriott, Sheraton and Hilton. This work is diversified in all the stages of the construction, including demolition, reconstruction, painting/texture, installation of carpet/tile and electrical.
Manager of Operations/Administration
• Total autonomy reporting only to the President
• Management over Operations/Administration/Finance
• Oversee all Bidding of projects
• Manage and evaluate all Contracts
• Payments control, payroll and expenses
• Approval and supervise employees schedule
• Responsible for developing and executing goals to ensure company growth
• Create and develop processes and controls; including strategic planning
• Supervise and oversee budget, cost, quality and safety controls
• Supervision of the works in the field
- Manager of Operations/Administration at FN Contractors
- Chief Operations Officer at Recamaq Construction & Rentals
- International Operations Manager at Engecass - Rio do Sul, South Brazil
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- Post Degree - Business Administration
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
I Currently am the manager of operations in a fast pace dental clinic. I over see the Daily operation with in the clinic and laboratory for denture manufacturing. I over see 46 employees and a patient in take of 150 + daily. Patient flow,marketing, scheduling, are among the many areas I over see but not limited too. I lead my team by example I will always make sure they are at the top of there game if they fail I fail. I love to work and to learn new things I accept challenge. I am looking for a new adventure with in the dental field.
- Manager of Operations at Kreit dental clinic
- R d a at Dental
- CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant at Pine ridge
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- R d a - Dental
- C n a - Patient care
I was a manager of operations
- Manager of Operations at CD jungle
- Forman/Supervisor at Spurlock tree services
- Manager at
17 years, 9 months at this Job
- - High school diploma
- High school or equivalent