Initially hired as a contract photographer and editor, I became intimately familiar with the workings of the company became an integral part of operations. Since April of 2016 I have been the assistant manager of operations.
- Assistant Manager of Operations at Visual SKUs
- Photographer/Owner at Curt Pulleyblank Photography
- Post Production Manager at Portrait Scene
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Photographic Technology
- N/A - Business
Started as lead sales rep and after two months of persistent hard work and top sales numbers became manager of operations. Regional Sales Managers # 804-687-9827 Conner Grundy
- Manager of Operations at MetroPCS
- Cook/Cashier at Taco Bell | JEM Restaurants
7 months at this Job
I am capable of managing all aspects of a Flexographic printing facility, with a keen ability in Sales, Purchasing and Managing, I absolutely enjoy working with people, and capable of relating from production floor to upper management. I have been with our company for 19 years. My first five years I was a leading Sales Person. The following 14 years I have held the position of Operations / General Manager of Operations . As General Manager of Operations, we have not had a Production year without growth over the previous year. I have committed my all to my current place of employment for the last 19 years of my life, I have also spent over 20 years with my family, heavily involved with the children and youth of Tulsa Oklahoma,. Loyalty is one of my strongest characteristic traits.
- General Manager of Operations at Infinite Packaging Group
19 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Basics / Business
- - Basic
I'm a General Manager of Operations at a 32 million dollar Gap location. I'm responsible for all areas Operaionally such as scheduling, hiring, shipment receiving, payroll managing and store maintenance. I'm most proud of the training and development I've given leaders in my Region over the years as well as the constant focus to drive the business through my experience and knowledge. I've worked high level and high volume stores though out my career at Gap.
- General manager of Operations at Gap
22 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Psychology
As a manager of operations, I was charged with operating two hotel locations. This position carries sole charge of conducting business, maintaining franchise standards, and state of New Mexico environmental department requirements. I oversaw hotel operations while supervising a massive remodel and rebranding of one of the hotel locations. I was solely responsible for every detail of the company's day to day business including but not limited to accounting, revenue, reputation management, human resources (ie. unemployment, workman's comp, etc.), security, maintenance, payroll, budgets, staffing, training. While simultaneously operating the first property location, I was executing my role in the ground up construction of a second hotel location and was responsible for the massive undertaking of opening the new location with the franchise and the State of New Mexico including, but not limited to coordinating the logistics of FF & E, inspections, equipment, pool, and limited service restaurant.
- Manager of Operations at Express Motels Ltd. Co./Aspire Hotels, LLC
- Tax Specialty Group, Senior Consultant at Moss Adams, LLP
- Executive Assistant at Moss Adams, LLP
- Administration at Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP
3 years at this Job
- - Construction Management
Assistant Manager of Operations. Video Village was a combination of six businesses under one roof. A video store, tanning salon, cafe, convenient store, gas station and garage. We were also a game checking station. I processed accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, cash register, deposits, change orders, trained new employees. supervised, took orders, placed orders, cooked, cleaned, inventory and performed opening and closing of store. Ordered supplies for daily operations. Made deliveries as needed. I resigned from this job to take care of my mother before she passed.
- Assistant Manager of Operations at Video Village
- Computer Operations Manager at West Virginia Office Products
- Purchasing Manager/Buyer at Merchants National Bank
- Claims Processor at Workers' Compensation
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- - General Studies
San Diego, CA Apr '13 - Sep '13 Contract provider of front-of-house and back-of-house support services to hotels, restaurants, and resorts. Manager of Operations Managed day-to-day operations and business promotion, communication, and support functions for all properties in San Diego County. Facilitated logistics and support for special and seasonal events, and provided vendor recruiting, vetting and negotiations.
- Manager of Operations at LANDCORP CALIFORNIA
- Sr. Operations Manager at COX COMMUNICATIONS, INC
- Tracked Vehicle Repairman at UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS RESERVE, CA
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management
Associate Manager of Operations: Co Manage team of 33 agents for an inbound customer care call center. Communicate with our client regularly to ensure visibility and partnership. Actively monitor production, service level and quality while making adjustments as needed. Collaboration within the organization to identify areas of improvement and focus resources to improve overall performance.
- Associate Manager of Operations at Sutherland Global Healthcare
- Warehouse Material Handler at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- Billing Specialist at Butterfly Effects
- Short Term and FMLA Benefits Manager at Aetna Life Insurance Company
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- 60 Credit Hours - Elementary Education
- Certification - Medical Bill Coding
- Certification - Massage Therapy
7/2017 to Present - Manager of Operations - Ascension 7/2015 to 7/2017 - Director of Operations - Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group 9/2010 to 7/2015 - Manager of Operations - Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group 4/2010 to 9/2010 - Clinic Supervisor - Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group 7/2008 to 4/20I0 - OBGYN Affiliates, Inc. - Administrative Assistant 7/2005 to 7/2010 - OBGYN Affiliates, Inc. - Front Desk Staff
- Manager of Operations at Ascension Medical Group (AKA Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group)
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Leadership and Organization
As the Manager of Operations, my experience and involvement in day to day operations include:
• Providing outstanding service, responsiveness, and accountability for client, partner, and internal requests
• Client On-boarding - open accounts, establish online access, maintain legal agreements and required paperwork, account transfers and funding
• Client Meetings - schedule and coordinate meetings and events, prepare reports and materials from established templates, capture and track action items from meetings
• Fulfill requests from Financial Advisor clients, including sending, helping and preparation of presentations, articles, and portfolios commentaries.
• Update website and social media content as directed by company executives.
• Assist executives in all operational and back-office functions as assigned.
• Remotely Manage the CEO's calendar (meetings, flights, hotels, etc.) for his main office which is based in North Carolina.
• Post, select and interview candidates for open positions to narrow candidate selection prior to meeting with the CEO.
- Manager of Operations at JP Winther Investment
- King of Prussia - Senior Administrative Assistant at Office of Fogo de Chao Restaurant
- Marketing Coordinator at
- Marketing/Events Coordinator at Wizard Brazil
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Advertising