- Burger King manager at Manager
- McDonalds Crew Member at
8 years, 4 months at this Job
All management duties
- Manager at Manager
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Welding and fab
77037 Brandon, FL 33511-4804
(281) 447-9200 (813) 661-1444
Restaurant Roles and Responsibilities:
● Administrative duties: payroll, account receivable, account payables, and inventory.
● Supported Management and wait staff.
● Implemented marketing and advertising directives.
● Customer Service, problem resolution and customer retention.
● Special events, promotions and large group handling/processing.
● Promoted menu items with a "up sell" emphasis. Tripled sales and client base.
● Assisted other team members, (wait staff), with orders and processing. Retail Experience:
- Manager at Manager
- Bar Manager at Restaurant Experience
- at Big Ben Tavern
- Sales Representative at T-Mobile
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - accounting, international trade, leadership
1. Manager convenient store truck stop 7
- Manager at Truckstop manager
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - General
I was a crew trainer in the kitchen.then i when to manager kitchen.
- Macdonalds at Manager
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- GED - None
i open/ close the store for business complete all cash outs and safe counting. run a fast food place manage employees paperwork customer service handle complaints/compliments food saftey
- Shift Manager at Manager
- Bakery Associate/Cashier at sams club
- Team Trainer at arbys
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Manager Managed dependents, while scheduling and planning all appointments. Trained and developed dependent, utilizing educational tools for learning enhancement. Planned and coordinated recreational activities, while managing appearance of household.
- Household Manager at Household manager
- Team Member at Toys "R"Us
- Claims Support Specialist at State Farm Insurance Company
- Customer support at We Care Services
1 year at this Job
Interviewed, hired and trained opening staff.
• Bar manager that performed beverage inventory as well as ordering from multiple vendors.
• Performed weekly payroll.
• In charge of community outreach to build private party and large take-out for local businesses.
• Helped creating a beverage program catering to local clientele.
- Manager at Assistant General Manager
- Manager at The Smith
- Bartender/ Server at RPM Italian
- Assistant General Manager at Sandoval Restaurant Group
at this Job
- Associates of Science
Hours per week: 40+ Salary: $33,280.00 yearly Apartment Manager-Holy Angels II Senior Living Supervisor: Ann Kuhn-Jones (314-961-8000) Responsibilities as an apartment manager of Hud subsidized housing include; Creating and maintain resident files (63 units) that require specific federal forms for the Hud program. Responsible for ensuring Hud payments and Hud requests for payments are submitted and sent by electronic submission to Hud to ensure payments are posted to resident ledgers in timely manner. Responsible for calculating monthly rents during recertification process and new move in process by verifying income, bank accounts, stocks, bonds, and all other forms of income and assets. Create and maintain building waitlist for potential residents. Responsible for contacting applicants on waitlist when vacancies occur. Responsible for distribution of delinquent rent notices. Supervision of 7 employees, which include, management assistant, van driver, custodian, service coordinator, and 3 residential assistants. Performing yearly recertification of rental housing lease. Ensure residents and/or their visitors abide by house rules, and issue lease violation of house rules. Responsible for creating activities, field trips, shopping and other special events for residents every month. Responsible for creating monthly calendar and newsletter of residential/building events. Perform interviews of residents and potential residents, and give building tours for potential residents, perform employee evaluations after probation period and yearly anniversary date. Interview potential employees. Available on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any building emergencies or issues. Responsible for maintaining a monthly activity budget including maintaining petty cash and credit card expense account. Responsible for monthly reports of cash and credit used, keep and maintain receipts. Responsible for paying building operational expenses such as utilities, vendor payments and other accounts payables in a timely manner. Perform other duties deemed appropriate to ensure building is up to code, house rules are adhered to and the overall satisfaction of residents who reside in building.
- Apartment Manager at Apartment Manager
- Child Support Specialist at State of Missouri-Dept of Social Services-Family Support Division
- Senior office support assistant at Social Services-Family Support-chi
- Customer Service Rep at Abbott EMS of Missouri
9 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Customer service; hiring, training, recruiting. All front end operations within the hotel and ensuring all goals were met. Cash control, ordering and creating sales goals with the management team.
- FRONT DESK MANAGER / BEST WESTERN at Manager
- FINANCE COUNSELOR / HARTFORD HEALTHCARE at
- PHARMACY TECHNICIAN / CVS PHARMACY at
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP / FIRST TRANSIT at State of CT
8 months at this Job
- - Social Work
- DIPLOMA - Academic