As a manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients address their accounting and financial reporting challenges. You will manage engagement teams and interact with clients and their external advisors on all aspects of engagements, including technical accounting research, drafting white papers, SEC and GAAP reporting, and report writing. You will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with clients and hone your business development skills. Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- 5-8 years of experience in Big 4 public accounting or a combination of Big 4 public accounting and industry accounting/finance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with team members
- Strong research and technical skills and solid knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting
- Desire to manage client relationships and develop business development skills
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Willingness to train and coach staff
Advance your career at TBH Consulting!
All candidates must be passionate about: our core values, providing outstanding client services, self-development, collaborating with clients and teammates, building the TBH brand in the market and maintaining ethics and dependability.