- Manager Trainee at Tower Loan
- Sales Associate at Walmart
2 months at this Job
I have been working for Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries for 5 years now. I was hired on as a cashier and worked my way up to a Store Manager Trainee. I officially took over the store in November 2018 previously I was an Assistant Manager (Senior Lead Clerk) for 2 years. My day to day responsibilities consist of: Accepting donations from customers and sorting Heavy lifting Pricing Merchandise Cash handling Scheduling Giving discipline when needed I am looking for a change in pace but would to maintain a position in some level of management. I have food service experience as well as retail.
- Ohio Valley Goodwill Industries at Store Manager Trainee
5 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Started as sales associate , 3 weeks after offered higher position of manager trainee with potential full time hours.
- Manager Trainee at Rack Room Shoes
- 2 year old teacher at Majesty Christian academy
- 2 year old teacher at Little Lights Childcare Center
- Daycare asst. at Grandkids daycare
2 years at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• In charge of employees and inventory
• Top selling Manager Trainee,
• Provided top notch customer service
- Manager Trainee at Hertz
- Manager Private Franchise at Sears Garage Doors
- Customer Service, Supervisor at DF King and Company Inc
- Managing partners/underwriter at Roc Funding
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
from Jul 2018 to Nov 2018 Role: cashier, cook, food preparation, inventory count, meal make board, manager trainee.
- manager trainee at Whataburger
- assistant GM at Papa John's
- delivery driver, shift supervisor at Texas in Papa Johns
- delivery and set-up of floral arrangement for all events at Flowerland
4 months at this Job
I am a Manager Trainee at Waffle House and I have all the responsibilities to running the store. I run numbers, count cash, fill out all paperwork, put up truck orders, makes the schedules, deal with any issues that happen within the 24 hour restaurant. It is a very demanding position.
- Manager Trainee at Waffle House
- Amazon Fulfillment Associate at Amazon.com
- Host and Busser at Outback Steakhouse
4 months at this Job
- BA Applied Behavioral Science - Crisis Counselor
Recommended products based on customer needs and desires, answered questions
• Explained special financing plans, delivery procedures, and warranties to customers.
• Ensured each customer received outstanding service by establishing a friendly environment through pleasant greetings and acknowledging furniture related concerns.
• Wright schedules and train new employees
• Consistently top salesperson of the month in the store as well as in the top three within the company.
• Promoted to Assistant Manager June 1st 2018
• Promoted to Manager Trainee on January 1st 2019.
• Highest written sales in the company for 2019.
• Current record holder for highest written sales in one year.
- Manager Trainee at Discount Patio
- Store Manager at Mariee Bridal
- Sales at Coach
- Assistant Manager at David's Bridal
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Currently as an manager trainee I assist the store manager by managing the shoes department and training the sales team with adding on extra products to drive sales. Within 7 months I have helped out other stores in riverside and Redlands covering first and second assistant while they are on vacation which I am currently doing now. I run point throughout the store providing excellent customer service to our customers, modivating my team to lead by example adding on while on the sales floor or at the register. Communicating with my staff and DM at all times
- Manager Trainee at Big 5 Sporting Goods
- Sales Rep at T-Mobile
- Senior Sales Associate at Tuesday Morning Retail Store
- Front Desk Agent at Marriott
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Education
As a manager trainee my job was to call the customer that had a car accident make appointment for them get them in a rentals, callling their insurance about the billing or anything about the rental process.
- Manager Trainee at Hertz Car Rentals
- Flight Attendant at Republic Airlines
- Receptionist at AEP ( American Electric Power )
- receptionist to gain more at Travel Academy
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - ESL
Dallas, TX . .. .. .. June 2014- Present
• Understand cost control, reading branch's P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business.
• Maintain superior customer service; effectively communicate, influence and interact with customers, vendors and co-workers.
• Market to local business partners to build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers in the industry. Established proper sales techniques, problem solving, and conflict management. Evaluated to determine proficiency in these areas.
• Provide car liability information in a clear, concise manner with a proper level of detail, understanding and professionalism.
• Completed top half of sales matrix in four consecutive months while reaching third overall in the area for the month of December.
• Maintain proper ERAC underwriting technique to lower risk and prevent conversion in branches daily operations.
- Manager Trainee at Enterprise Holdings
- Permit Service Representative I at City of Missouri City
- Human Resource Assistant at Franklin & Franklin Safety and Health
- President at Phi Beta Lambda
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
- Certification - Entrepreneurial