Summary of Position in Organization
Responsible for the general management, sales and profitability performance of Air Exchange, Inc., which has two physical office locations in Ontario and Fairfield California.
Position will be responsible for managing and leading the day-to-day operations and drive sales. General management, sales and profitability performance of Air Exchange will be aligned with Plymovent Group’s, short and long-term business objectives. To meet objectives, this position will have heavy interaction and coordination with Plymovent Group Management, Plymovent USA and Plymovent Canada.
This position will preferably work out of Air Exchange’s Ontario, California office. Expected travel is 50% of time and at self-discretion.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Drive company’s sales growth and profitability performance.
· Develop and execute Air Exchange’s annual business plan in conjunction with Plymovent Group global, North American and local initiatives and objectives; including sales and profitability goals, sales and marketing plans, operational objectives.
· Drive sales and marketing activities including managing sales personnel.
· Win new sales, installation and service opportunities; review key quotes; negotiate existing key sales and service contractual agreements.
· Set and manage local pricing levels and overall project sales costing including project engineering, design, installation, start-up and after-sales service/maintenance requirements.
· Establish and maintain relations representing Plymovent at key industry and sales related events.
· Remain current on latest market development and technical standards and regulations.
· Facilitate and optimize company internal processes between and within sales, operations & order fulfillment (customer service/order entry, purchasing, warehousing, installation/service), AR/AP, finance and HR/Admin.
· Oversee office and warehouse facilities management; and manage all company held assets.
· Align and work with counterparts in Plymovent USA and Canada offices.
· Provide market feedback to global Industrial and Vehicle Exhaust Product Managers to develop and fulfill product strategy to meet local and North American market demands.
· Manage company personnel in line with Plymovent Group and North America policies.
· Set up performance management criteria using KPI and SMART key performance indicators.
· Sanction hiring, promotion and dismissal of company personnel.
· Generate and deliver sales subsidiaries performance reporting on continuous basis.
· Conduct business in accordance with Plymovent Group’s policies.
Minimum Experience Requirements
· 5 – 7 years managerial, sales, operational experience ie. General Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director or related role.
· Strong preference for individual with proven track record in industrial B2B technical sales, marketing and operations management within HVAC, construction or trades related industry.
· Hands on, ambitious, no-nonsense attitude.
· 4 year Bachelor of Science Degree in a commercial, mechanical or industrial discipline preferred; or 2 year vocational trades degree and certification with proven management and sales experience.
· Customer-centric, sales and results driven, entrepreneurial professional with extensive experience in developing and driving a business forward in a professional, organized manner; ie. effective internal processes and procedures.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
· Understands ERP & CRM tools including in relation to business processes.
· Possesses strong ability to maximize effectiveness of resources and influence others internally and externally.
· Proven, mature, flexible leader with take charge attitude and hands on mentality that leads by example.
· Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
· Ability to make business decisions based on available information while maintaining commitment to Plymovent values.
Our mission: Clean air at work for everyone everywhere.
Clean air is something that most of us take for granted. We don’t! Everywhere people work, visible and invisible air pollutants such as vehicle exhaust, welding fumes, oil mist and dust are a hazard to people’s health. Plymovent is committed to providing its customers with innovative, high quality environmental solutions to ensure they provide clean air at work to their employees.
Plymovent has sales offices in the United States, Canada, France, Germany and The Netherlands; and production facilities in The Netherlands, Thailand and the United States. Plymovent is represented to the rest of the world by our dedicated network of authorized distributors and partners.