4570 Blackland Drive, Marietta, GA 30067 USA Position Managing Director.
- Managing Director at C&L Della Valle XII LLC Real Estate
- Personal assistant/Private Cheauffeur to Mark Evans at Bentley&Skinner
- Head Host/Security Manager/Vallet at BRASSERIE ZEDEL /BAR/RESTAURANT/CABARET
- Bar Manger/Floor supervisor at PLATFORM CAFÉ
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Acting for Theater
- Postgraduate - Physical
Managing Director in Revenue Cycle Management within the Global Services Division.
- Managing Director at State Street Bank
- Audit Director at First Niagara Bank
- VP Senior Audit Manager - Group Finance at HSBC Bank
- Director BU Operational Risk RBWM at HSBC Bank
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Arrive provides logistic support to facilitate the movement of freight, and medical supplies. In addition, we work with non medical transport teams. As the managing director, I'm responsible for the day to day operations of the company.
- Managing Director at Arrive Ground Express
- Station Manager at dnata USA
- Insurance Agent at FairStreet Premier Group
- Registered Mail Clerk at FairStreet Premier Group
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Banking and Finance
- Series 6
- High School Diploma
Newport Beach, CA A software solutions Start-up Company that creates connections between buyers and sellers at tradeshows, meetings, and conventions Managing Director 2016 - Present Focus on new business development and implementation to events. Reported directly to the President.
- Managing Director at ExpoSync
- Sr. VP Business Development at VROOMZ
- Board Member/Managing Director at onPEAK LLC
- at onPEAK LLC
3 years at this Job
- - ABJ-Journalism
As Managing Director for HARK, I oversaw the staff and coordination of events. As with all members of HARK, my number one responsibility was the care and welfare of animals.
- Managing Director at Harris Animal Rescue Kennel
- Owner Principal at Harris Personal Bookkeeping
- Recording Secretary at Bernardsville Public Library
- Senior Accountant at Jet Set Sports
5 years at this Job
- M.S. - Taxation
Managing Director for insurance defense firm. Extensive trial experience in the areas of negligence, premise liability, liquor liability and workers' compensation matters.
- Managing Director at Behman Hambelton LLP
- Managing Director at Gibson & Behman P.C
- Associate at Law Offices of Stephen Schechner
- Assistant Prosecutor, Sex Crimes Unit at Hudson County Prosecutor's Office
11 months at this Job
New York, NY 2017 - Current A boutique investment bank focused on financial advisory and capital raising for technology companies. Managing Director Advise technology and other innovative companies in the financial, industrial and energy sectors on financing and fundraising. Forged relationships with venture capital, private equity, institutional and strategic investors.
- Managing Director at GALILEO GLOBAL SECURITIES
- Vice President, Growth Equity Investments at OPPENHEIMERFUNDS
- Principal, Alternatives at BELSTAR GROUP
- Equity Analyst, Bernstein Value, Industrial Commodities Sector at ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN
2 years at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration in General - management program
- Masters of Science in Engineering - fellowship and research
- Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering - Petroleum Engineering
The managing director of restaurant. Key responsibilities- effectiveness analysis on the subordinate structures. Audit of the business processes. Work with delivery logistics of the products. Reach the sales targets. Increase the quality and culture of service. Control and minimising of expenses. Administrative functions. Work with schedules and motivational programmes for staff.
- Managing Director at USTA group
- The managing director of food projects at ROS
- Bartender/Server at Restaurants of Russia
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Degree in Pedagogics: approaches, methodology, technology.
- - Degree in Modern models of technology and content of education
- Bachelor's - Degree in Engineering, the speciality of “Food technology”
- - Completed additional course in waitressing and bartending
- - Obtained a qualification of “Cook and Pastry Chef” of 4th degree
• Present & Current - Technical & Business Consultant at Jeff Waters Consulting (www.mechatron.com) - Director for Institute For Human Factors Engineering (clinical biomechanic research) - Managing Director for Equalis LLC (www.equalis.com)
• Past Chronological - Vice President and Chief Engineer for Drive Teck, Inc., Greenwood IN, - President of PALCO, Inc., Cincinnati, OH - Applications Engineering for Machine Drive Co., Cincinnati OH - Lecturer Indiana Electric Motor League - Industry Market Manager for Eaton Corp., Kenosha WI; Applications Engineer, Product Development Engineer
- Managing Director at Equals LLC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.S. - DSc Health Science
- B.S. - Physics, Applied Science
- - Economics
- - Mechanical Engineering
- - Pastoral Counseling
- M.S. - PhD Mechanical Engineering
Independently handle paperwork for lease returns and electronic transmission of data to banks. Customer service tasks include greeting all customers, releasing sold vehicles, and telephone communication with outside vendors and customers and the main auction sale lot.Implementing daily duties with staff according to priority.July 1999 - April 2002 Service Technicians Society, affiliate of Society of Automotive EngineersAssistant to Managing Director 2000-2002Provided direct administrative support to the Managing Director, which included working with member leaders and industry contacts, contributing to budget management, coordinating schedules and meetings, and acting as a communication focal point for the organization to ensure its ~~~~~~~~~~ growth and success. Independently coordinated events and provided support services for the Board of Governors, assured proper understanding anduse of forums, correspondence and meeting logistics. Coordinated STS' technical products and services procedures. Supported STS advertising for web, print and classified ads.Membership Services and Marketing Coordinator 1999-2000Coordinated programs with chapters, benefits and membership marketing.
- Managing Director at Service Technicians Society
- administrative support to the Program Developer and Manager at Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job