- Managing Partner at K Law Firm, PLLC
- LAW PROFESSOR at Sogang University Law School
- OFFICIAL OF COUNSEL TO GENERAL COUNSULATE at KOREAN EMBASSY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- J. D.
- License - License and Memberships
I am currently a managing partner for a full-service insurance agency. Our agency serves groups and individuals throughout numerous states in the southeast.
- MANAGING PARTNER at Folger Atwater Samples
- VICE PRESIDENT at SCMA Members' Insurance Trust
- Director of Marketing and Agency Operations at SCMA Financial Services, Inc.
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- None - Business Management
- High school - General Studies
As a managing partner I’m responsible for scheduling all associates and other co managers. I am Responsible for the execution of training in the restaurant. I am responsible for inventory flow and accounting for all inventory throughout the store. I am responsible for all currency throughout all days of business. From starting as a team member I have accomplished being promoted to a Managing Partner.
- Managing Partner at Kentucky Fry Chicken
- Managing Partner at
at this Job
- High school - Phychology
- Some college
I am currently a managing partner at The Den. It is a popular bar on The University of Houston campus. I coordinate all events, parties special meetings as well bartend when needed.
- Managing Partner at The Den
- Freelance Floral Design Floral Designer February at Flowers By Geana
- Events Coordinator at Homeplate Bar and Grill
- Catering Manager and Bartender at Acadiana Hospitality House
2 years, 9 months at this Job
2018 Managing Partner of 50 Acre Farm, 600 Plants, Annual Operating Expenses of $150,000 2016 to 2017 Managing Partner of 10 Acre Farm, 230 Plants, Annual Operating Expenses of $60,000 2015 Paid Apprentice at Multiple Farms Learning Cultivation, Management, and Operations
- MANAGING PARTNER at SELF EMPLOYED
- JR. AGENT/BROKER'S ASST at PIPELINE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS
- SR. BENEFIT ADVISOR at Extend Health One Exchange
- MANAGING PARTNER at RENTALFINDERS
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Outdoor Leadership & Experiential Education
- High school - General, 4 Years of Spanish, AP Biology, Physics, and Chemistry
As Managing Partner I run all daily operations for multiple locations, recruit and manage employees, accounts executive, creating business plans to expand our company and our profits. By using various marketing and management techniques I have been able to build our company from only a single location to 7 locations with up to 35 employees.
- Managing Partner at Priority Wireless
- Account Executive at National Linen
- Volunteer cleaning and Restoration, Owner/Operator at
- Assistant Manager at O'Charley's Restaurant
11 years at this Job
• Managing partner / co-founder of alt research start-up formed to monetize transaction data in hedge fund space.
• Identify and backtest company-specific signals in data.
• Develop actionable research concepts for hedge fund clients.
• Serve as Chief Compliance Officer.
• Firm achieved $1m annualized sales goal within first year.
- MANAGING PARTNER at M4 Data, LLC
- MARKET ANALYTICS DIRECTOR at Altrinsic Global Advisors
- RESEARCH COO at Newedge
- MANAGING DIRECTOR at Instinet
5 years at this Job
- M.A. - Philosophy
- B.A - Economics
Responsibilities included, office skills. management, Reporting to investors, and Office Management experience Financial reporting experience. Managing Partner Haven House Managed sober housing for residents battling alcoholism and drug addiction. Developed a leasing strategy and operating budget. Brought business from inception to point of sale. General Partner SKS holdings LLC Built and managed a portfolio of single family houses in Bucks county PA. Oversaw purchase, finance, rehabilitation, leasing and maintenance of 42 single family houses from 2008-2015.
- Managing Partner at Project Managment
7 years at this Job
- HS Degree
Boston, MA 2010 - Present One of the most recognized car service company in the New England area when it comes to luxury transportation Managing Partner Oversee all marketing, business development and website development functions.
- Managing Partner at Boston Carriage LLC
- Chief Executive Officer at NGIN Workplace
- Director of Operations at Boston Carriage LLC
- Project Manager at Brightstar Corporation
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration and Supply Chain Management
Responsibilities: I started the small scale Food Industry with partners under the company name of SUVIN Foods. The activities of the company are Mass production of Diet cakes and shelf life dry cakes and premium chocolate production. In this company I performed the duties of Managing partner to the company and quality analyst. As a quality analyst, I have been entrusted to perform the responsibilities like identifying, sourcing and testing the Raw materials, advising on necessary packaging and time-to-time involvement of delivering system.
- Managing Partner at SUVIN Foods
- trainee chemist at GLOBAL DRUGS P.LTD
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry